Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 03-04-2010, 09:57 PM

I am looking for people to roleplay with one on one that read the other person's post and don't just post to say something. I don't like it when people try to god mode or control the other player's characters. It's a pet peeve let's say.

What I would like is a good story line to just have fun with, i will do anything really but fanfictions i have a hard time with because i prefer to use original characters. I love the worlds more than anything else. I also should note that I have a hard time sticking to just one character... I like to put in more interactions cause its not like two people (if its 1x1) are the only people that exist in an entire world. Sometimes i keep those characters around sometimes they're temporary.

pirates, slave/master, fantasy, sci-fi, space travel, time travel, fighters, schools.
Fandoms I am willing to do because I know enough about the worlds. Though once again just a reminder that i'm very likely to stick with original characters as my main characters.
Tamora Pierce anything
Kingdom Hearts
Legend of Zelda
Harry Potter
Pokemon
Skies of Arcadia
Disney

Fandoms i'm not super great at but always willing to try:
marvel
DC
Ender's game
Final Fantasy
Mario
Pendragon
Fruitsbasket

Types of fantasy characters I enjoy playing:
Magical, elves, music powers, telekinetic, ESP, shapeshifters, nekos

Types of modern characters I like playing:
Maid, schools (usually the nerd, or quiet kid, straight As), more school RPs

Other characters I often play:
pirates, smokers, bad boys that are softies, shy kids, fallen angels, princess that doesn't sit around and wait to be pampered.

Original Group Ideas that I always enjoy
Seven Deadly Sins
zodiac
schools

I am willing to play either gender. and when romantic pairings come up i don't mind what type of pairing it is. However I'm not one to just be "omg i see you. I love you. Hold me" first meetings insta love means i'm probably going to politely excuse myself from the RP because I'll get bored. Unless you do it in some sly way that peeks my interest. xD

If you have any ideas of things you are looking for and you want to try it out and see if I like it feel free to speak up. by no means is the list I gave what my limit is. I have many varied interests.

Last edited by Shadami; 06-15-2017 at 07:33 PM..

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 03-07-2010, 04:25 PM

i am good but i have a bad spelling thing it is the way i type sometimes but i do vampire rp a lot but i really should do a slave and master thing

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 03-07-2010, 06:55 PM

I'm really up for anything, just send me a PM and we'll discuss it. =] Spelling doesn't bug me as much as long as you don't mess up things that make you god mod . Thanks for posting. ^^

Vampire I will do, it is just not my best.
Slave/Master I'm looking to do as a female slave with someone, but I will do other things, that's just one i'm really looking forward to. =]

lavndrdream
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to lavndrdream

Old 03-07-2010, 07:05 PM

Afternoon! If you are willing, I am always open to new roleplays. I always read the previous post, else how will what I write make any sense in the long run. I don't god mode, but I do sometime kinda push things in a certain direction, especially if I've been playing with a person for a while and kinda know what the character is going to go.

I'm pretty open to just about anything and I will agree Twilight, while a lovely book for adolescent girls, has completely ruined vampire roleplaying for me. Which sucks cause I have an awesome vampire character. Oh well!

Anyways, back on topic, drop me a line. I have a tone of chores to do today, so I might not be around again until later.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 03-07-2010, 07:24 PM

I'm happy to see that people agree with me about twilight, that's always a pleasure. I too have an awesome vampire character that got ruined. I can't seem to play her anymore, which is a shame. I'll drop you a PM then.

I'd be happy to start another one up. Thanks for the interest.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 03-11-2010, 12:15 AM

i will also do more than just het =]

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 03-19-2010, 07:55 PM

i'm still looking for people to roleplay with if there is any interest.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 03-19-2010, 08:03 PM

i would like to rp with you

Mr Crowly
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-21-2010, 12:21 PM

I have a RP here that you may be interested in. However, when I posted it, I got a bunch of PMs asking me to RP with them on that particular RP. Now I'm forced to choose -_-
http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...k-pirates.html
But hey, you know what they say, the more the merrier.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 03-24-2010, 11:45 PM

i've been wanting to do a pirate one. XD That would have been fun. =]

Kibz
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Kibz

Old 03-25-2010, 06:31 PM

I may be interested to try the pirates one, or the slave one if you still want to do it.

Im not picky as to one gender or preference i play as i usually write a short bio and build on it during the RP.

Any plot ideas for the pirate RP's? I already see you'd prefer playing a female slave for the master/slave one. Though i also have an idea for being a male slave myself, but like i say, it is up to you im not too picky ^^

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 03-25-2010, 08:39 PM

I have several plot ideas for the pirate one actually, a few that I've found rp partners for, but i don't mind using them multiple times as everyone develops stories differently. (and i rarely use the same character twice... XD )

As for master/slave, i'm looking to be a female slave for that one, and kind of am not looking for anything else for that until i try out the fem slave. XD i've never done it before and am interested. =]

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-14-2010, 01:50 AM

I'm looking for a new roleplay, group or one on one, I will be editing the first post and editing this thread every time I look.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 07-14-2010, 07:32 AM

i will do the following pairings demonxangel{i will play the demon only not good at angels},Neko X wolf boy,princessxkidnapper
Seven Deadly Sins {i'd like to try the seven deadly sins that one sounds fun or we can add the deady sins into the pairing we choose :)}

RainHitosha
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to RainHitosha

Old 07-14-2010, 02:21 PM

A BONER o.o

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-14-2010, 08:55 PM

@rain. O.O say what??

@Mistress
I really want to do the seven deadly sins one, so here's the question. Would you like to do it one on one, or as a group rp?

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 07-14-2010, 09:12 PM

OH OH OH OH OH! I'll do a 1x1 Pokemon with you. This is my character as of right now. I'll obviously remove the Digimon parts. XD

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 07-14-2010, 10:01 PM

Shadami
one on one if we could do that please :)

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-15-2010, 08:31 PM

I'd love to Wavikz =]

@mistress, sounds good, if you have anything in particular you want send me a PM about it. i have to go write a speech and go deliver it in an hour. XD

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 07-15-2010, 08:50 PM

Wootz! Any thoughts on a title or theme? XD

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 07-16-2010, 02:30 AM

Shadami
no i don't have anything in particular.shall i start the thread?

TobiasRosetta
Live, Breath, Sleep RP.
Send a message via AIM to TobiasRosetta

Old 07-16-2010, 02:48 AM

I'm interested in possibly offering to do the Demon x Angel RP. Do you have any samples of your writing that you could show me, please?

In the RP I would be playing a male demon for you, as per your preferences, as well as my own. I generally like to write a minimum of 2 paragraphs, on my own side. I'm not a nazi about length, really, because I really want quality over quantity. But I may write anywhere up to 12 paragraphs if I'm inspired for it.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-16-2010, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavikz View Post
Wootz! Any thoughts on a title or theme? XD
well one of the ideas i had was that team rocket actually managed to steal some pokemon. the STARTER pokemon. oh no! XD

So new trainers end up with whatever Professor Oak has left and take off after them. Rescue mission or something of the like.

@ mistress - feel free to start the thread. i plan to make a seven deadly sins pirate thread at some point. (yay for flogging molly for giving me the idea)
I can play male or female for this one, doesn't matter to me. as well as several characters if need be . So really whatever intrigues you the most. So, for example i'd be fine working the 7 into any of the three pairings that you mentioned.

@Tobais - I do prefer playing females for the most part, so that sounds good to me. As for examples of my roleplaying, oh boy, I'm in so many different ones, and my replies tend to be based on the other people's posts. I definetly do try to make at least a paragraph or two, I dislike giving short posts and I always feel bad if that's what I come up with.
\Roleplay example

Last edited by Shadami; 07-16-2010 at 04:42 PM..

TobiasRosetta
Live, Breath, Sleep RP.
Send a message via AIM to TobiasRosetta

Old 07-16-2010, 08:41 PM

Well I really like what I see! Did you have any plot idea's in mind? I've got a few that I'll type out here for you in case you don't.

Plot one: Guardians.
Era: Any. Medival/modern/future/AU.
Details: On the planet, there are two kinds of Guardians that protect weak willed humans. Guardian Demons and Guardian Angels. The Angels, sent by God to guide the humans in the way that He has planned for them, and the Demons, sent by Lucifer to guide the humans in the way he has fought for, for many millenia. It has never occured that a Demon and an Angel are assigned to the same human, until now. The struggle between good and evil over a sliver of humanity, between two immortals who find themselves, with every passing day together, becoming more and more human-like themselves.

Plot two: Random Acts....
Era: Any.
Details: Earth is the only place where Demons and Angels are capable of crossing paths. Heaven is forbidden to the Minions of Hell, and the Underworld is unreachable to the Innocent of Heaven. Even so, on Earth, the two strive to remain separate. A chance happening leaves an Angel in danger with a Beast Demon, on a rampage, only to suddenly be saved by a mysterious Arc-Demon.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-16-2010, 11:30 PM

I rather like the first one, it seems like there is alot of fun twists that you could add to it along the way. 'Corruption' in both directions. Haha, I'm glad you like what you see, i tend to role play differently than how i talk when i'm setting up the roleplays.

and i will be back. my brother is dragging me off for poker. so if you would like to set it up I'm very interested in the first one and can get you a character profile in no time. =]