shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-28-2008, 04:30 AM

ah! lovely darlings! >A<; sorry for the slowness~ i'm distracted with RL atm, too haha. i've updated the first 3 posts~ *3* TEXT OF DOOM CONTEST! KIND OF ;D

the last 2 posts won't be all that important compared to the other 3 but yah, i'll be in/out editing stuff XD;;;

I LOVE YOU ALL~~~ <333 will reply properly once it's kind of settled >3< <333

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 10-28-2008, 04:32 AM

Jitsumi!
We keep bumping into each other in different threads. XD

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 10-28-2008, 04:34 AM

i know right? thats freakin awesome (by the way i just posted some musing in your oc thread). muhahaha we just lurv the same people methinks? *drools on sho*

SHOOOOO im playing WARHAMMER ONLINE and i LOVE it... its soooooo nifty, i dont understand a thing im doing at all but its so much fun because of the pretty art style and the gorgeous bad people in it that im smacking around trying to kill! SO PRETTY!

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 10-28-2008, 04:43 AM

And I just replied back, Jitsumi~ XD

Sarasvati
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 04:51 AM

meilin: Ahaha, I'm a procrastinator, so plans are always foreign to me. xD I'm like "Urrm, I'll do that later!"

OMG, SHO, when did you make new Mr. Skeleton artwork. He's adorable. ;3;

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 10-28-2008, 04:53 AM

XD I procrastinate a lot too.

sweetly25
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-28-2008, 04:55 AM

-ninjas around- hehe

Sarasvati
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 04:59 AM

Meilin: Hee, I'm surprised I actually found out about the event today. I was going to wait until the weekend to get on Mene. xDDDD

SWEETLY~! How are you doing? :3

(has to flee to sleep nao >> *twirls Sho before leaving*)

Raze
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Raze

Old 10-28-2008, 04:59 AM

*ninjas along with sweetly XD

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-28-2008, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_paper_crane View Post
Good luck with the setup. n__n
I love the style already.
thank you very much, paper crane! X3 <3 i'm just using recycled art mostly though since i have no time/motivation to do new ones TAT;
Quote:
Originally Posted by M i r o View Post

haha, shobebe came through once again! xD
HI1U!!! are you just leaving again?! /shock TTATT; <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane View Post
lol sho make sure you're at right person for this time xD

i'll finish pm, taking while to think! XD;;
haha, but the timing is kind of weird. is that supposed to be for a specific timezone? and i keep on getting no one's home XD; once i had... someone (forgot who. i think it was mr. mayor) saying i didn't get anything. but since then, it's just NO ONE'S HOME ;D;; so i got no apples still XD;; btw, when i quote your message hahaha... i have to highlight! YOU WHITE-WASHED-TEXT-COLOR-U! D;

and kay~ i haven't even opened the PM yet XDDD;
Quote:
Originally Posted by meilin View Post
It says who's home at what time at the bottom of the page. =3
yah, like i said to sane above, i'm having problems still with that XD; /point to the top
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilim View Post
ITS MINES!!! *Wiggles her bum as she dances more*

Why am I 1337? And don't feel bad I don't get the tick or treating either I just click on each other after I post in a few threads like every I guess 3 to 5mins XD and get something sometimes XD
it's so slow hahah. we cause server lags!! ;D one way or another, i'm sure we'll be blamed for that again this year XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarasvati View Post
(rolls around Sho's thread)

I like how we can win... STUFF. xDD Your new sig art is really awesome. =3=~
HI, LOVER!! i'll reply to your text wall here~ <333 once i get stuff done haha TAT; /slow.

aww thank you~ it's so old though XD; /last year's siggy art during halloween XDDD;;; /lazy bum ;___;

Quote:
Originally Posted by M i r o View Post

ahaha.....I missed Family Guy... *-*
well, I'ma hope off for the night since its late.
I'll see j00 bootieful ppl later~~~ LOVE J000SSS!!!!
gooodnight~~ <3333
*~takes shoness with-r~* :drool: :drool: jkjk.
haha so funny! LOLzz xDD;; wellz bai bai~!
:heart: ILLLLLUUUUUUUUU ALLLL :heart:
YOU DID LEAVE ME, YOU BUM! TTATT;; i sorries ;__; <3 i don't think the subscribing feature works here. i'm trying to subscribe to some of my friends' threads around here, but yah. none. hope i'll find you again here~ or somewhere!!!

/gnight, lovely <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by meilin View Post
How are you all today? O:
HIII! X3 i'm good~ ;D just had some lunch heheh. may be will start guessing game soon ;]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoni View Post

LOL I STILL HAVE LAST YEAR'S ART TOO. IT WAS AWESOME.
XDD YOU MEAN YOUR MANLY AVATAR ART?! D; ;___; <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarasvati View Post
I'm doing o.k., Meilin. Trying to start writing a paper. xD How are you?
paper TAT; what paper are you writing? in the middle of midterms, ya? TAT;;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raze View Post
oshu~ halow, cinta.. XDD

Nice to see you again =3
HALLOOOO~ i see you again, too X3 <333 so happy! how're you doing, lovely?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitsumi1221 View Post
Shosho is one of my mad lovers! *stamps foot* i cant believe you are looking for more lo0vers! you bad woman you! and here i am pouring my heart out to you in black kitty frm, and you just run away yes? BAD!

*bounces on SHo* yaya for sho having a thread, what shall we text wall about hurrrrmm?
I SORRIES!! i'm insatiable that's why TTATT; /shotted 2 the millions. I NO RUN AWAYS! i accept your lovin! ... and other's 8D;;;;;;;;;; /shotted more.

WE CAN TEXT WALL ABOUT... ERM... WHAT YOU'RE PLANNING ON BUYING FOR X-MAS SALE! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitsumi1221 View Post
i know right? thats freakin awesome (by the way i just posted some musing in your oc thread). muhahaha we just lurv the same people methinks? *drools on sho*

SHOOOOO im playing WARHAMMER ONLINE and i LOVE it... its soooooo nifty, i dont understand a thing im doing at all but its so much fun because of the pretty art style and the gorgeous bad people in it that im smacking around trying to kill! SO PRETTY!
I GOT DROOLED ON :insane: /shower + lather self in jitsu drool X3 <3

what is that? is it like WoW? XD; as in mmorpg type? can i see a picture of how it is?? XD if it's so much graphic though... TAT; forget it haha. /slow net ;_;

@ sarasvati again:

XDDD;; awhile ago~ and and i did a doodle scene of mr. fish+orphan+skele's first meeting! XD;; i show you~ <3

mai x me collab doodle of mr. fish+orphan's first meeting XD;
mine doodle mr. fish + orphan + mr. skele's first meeting ;_; <3

@ sweetly:
HIII!! <333

OKAY! I'LL BE RESPONDING TO SOME TEXTWALLS FROM PREVIOUS THREADS/PM's XD; AND AFTER THAT POST, WE'LL DO 1ST ROUND OF THE GUESSING GAME~ ;D are we ready?! or are we ready?!!

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 10-28-2008, 05:00 AM

shoooo *cracks up laughing* i cannot believe you are making a text waller prize contest thing! thats going to be so freakin hilarious to see, and since i suppose im in on the oldbies text waller side (or is there an oldby that keeps going MIA one?) i guess ill try to keep up the text walls for you!

er.. wait.. stop one sec.. oldby, or oldbies? (which is right?)

right so about the candy question.. my mums very favorite candy is Tootsie rolls, though im not entirely sure what kinda (because they have tootsie roll pops as well?) do they have that where you are at or are you back in the states/canada? me.. i dont like them so much, my mums always giving them to me so now they sorta gross me out (even the smell). my favorite candy is... not sold at halloween, its actually a chocolate thats sold around easter time. its little cadburry mini easter eggies and the chocolate is so sweet and divine i can feel my teeth rotting as i chew on em. SO SO YUMMY THOUGH. if you havent tried it you should deffinetly do so when you get the chance!

righto now that that part is out of the way, i know we started talking on another thread, but it was mostly about another person and how they were doing, so SINCE then.. how have you been sho? i havent really talked to you in quite a while and havent really known whats been up with you and what fun new things have happened? do you have any new OCs? making yourself any new art or doing it all for commissions?

Raze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-28-2008, 05:03 AM

not much, (supposed to be) doing projects but.. yeah.. XD

for now, just posting everywhere. lols

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 10-28-2008, 05:05 AM

Giant response from Shosho. XD;;

nocturnal miyu
(。・ω・&...

Old 10-28-2008, 05:08 AM

shosho!!! <3

sychobunny
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2008, 05:11 AM

'ello all. ^.^
Fun contests you seem to be having XD

Jitsumi: :P The big eggs are totally better! They're all messy and goey, adding to the teathrotting-ness!

Raze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-28-2008, 05:12 AM

wall of text as always XD

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 10-28-2008, 05:15 AM

I see a miyu! =D

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 10-28-2008, 05:16 AM

I miss Sho! D; <3333

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-28-2008, 05:21 AM

hahaha i cant talk about what im going to buy on christmas here! on of my siblings is on here and you can never know if they might tell other people about what they read on here and then all the sibs and the parents too would know what im going to get them as a prezzie! that would bo so so so very bad! i dont want them to know early!

but i can tell you wht im getting my family since none of them come online for here

Mom - im making her a scrapbook of her grandkids so she has a lot of pictures of them for her to keep at home so she can just look at it if she misses them and cant come visit or if we ever move far away.. and also to remember how little thge kiddos were at first and how they are growing.
Brother - this im not so sure on, i talked to my mom today asking her what he wanted for his birthday/christmas (since its only a few days apart) and she said things that are.. quite pricey.. like a brand new bike or a computer.. im not sure i can get him either of those, but m going trick or treating with him this year and can ask him while we are doing that to see if he has anything else that he would like
Husband - oo this is going to be easy, he ahs a scimitar online that he really wants to add to his sword collection, so im going to get him that. the thing is we also do stockings so im going to get him a few little things as well.. like maybe some yugioh cards (he still plays with a friend of ours, its funny to see such big guys playing that game) and things like a movie he wants, or a game that he wants if it comes out by then.. and then prolly something goofy along with candy just to make him laugh.
Ren (my baby boy) - well hes getting older now and always stealign my camera? so they have this new little kids digital camera thats encased in this super ard plastic so they can take it around and throw it against anything they want without damaging it, so i think that would be bst, and for his stocking lots of candies and little cars, he also likes this little figurines of animals, so prolly gonna get more of those for him with a coloring book and some knex.
Aria (daughter) - i have no freakin idea... prolly something noise and brightly colored since shes still really teenie tiny?

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-28-2008, 05:35 AM

@ crys:
HIIII!! no, no, i'm here!! <333 i'm failing miserably at trying to respond to text-walls hahaha /die I MISS YOU 2!

@ meilin:
yah XD; my text-of-d00m broketh the post format XD;;

@ raze:
at least that's good! somewhat XD;;; is the project due tomorrow or what? :O

@ sycho:
HIII!! <333 thanks for dropping by!

@ miyu:
MY OLD LOVER!! XD how're you, lovely?? X3 <3 omg, i miss you!!!

@ jitsu:
hahah, well, we don't have to answer right away XD; i know i won't be, especially if the guessing game's on. no way in hell am i replying to text walls then! /shock!! everyone will be waiting forever for the clues XD;;;

OLDBIES i think. but that's plural. right? XD;; /I SPEAK NO ENGLISH D;

really~? i never really liked tootsie rolls too much, actually XD; US had them, but not sure if canada did. i never searched for them since i didn't like them XD; i don't mind chewy ones, but the chocolate in the tootsie rolls tasted funny D; i didn't mind the lolipop ones too much though XD

AND. OH. MY. GEEEE!! FELLOW CADBURRY LOVER!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE, OMG, HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!!! seriously!!! cadburries were sold SO cheap over there in the states XD; i remember in L.A. they had like cadburry bars and those eggies during easter for like 99 cents. I MEAN. OMG TAT;; <3333

i shamelessly made some doodles with mai a few weeks ago before her net went dead TAT; i'll have to find them again later XD;;; i used one of them in the 3rd post of the first page at least! <3 mr. skeleton! ;D mai and i love torturing him XD;;; how about you~?? made new characters?? i have so many i need to finish omg /DIE. i want to continue developing the story with dr. seiji and the other story with mai TAT; but each time i get motivated, i'd look at my to-do-list and i'd go TAT; /doom...

ohhh, really~?? none of my siblings are on mene XD; i have only a brother on gaia and he only goes to RP there lol. any item he wants, i usually buy for him or give him the gold to buy it himself XD;;; but what would YOU like for x-mas? *3* <3 how many siblings do you have anyway?

awww.. how far does your mom live away from your immediate family? that's so sweet~ <3 and haha, i'm probably like your brother XDDD;;; new computer pls, santa! TAT; hahah your hubby will get EXTRA lovin' from you on top of that, too. he's been a good boy, hasn't he? ;D <333

OMG! YOUR BABY REN IS A FUTURE PHOTOG!! that'd be awesome~! just... yah.. start with that durable kiddy ones XD;;; as for aria... lol just go blow bubbles in her tummy XD; and go MARRY XMAS! ;D <333

OKAY! i seriously fail at trying to text wall AT THE MOMENT XD;;;; and i'll try to remember later on to reply to previous text walls >3<; but anyway, is anyone still here to play the 1st round of guessing game?? *3*

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 10-28-2008, 05:38 AM

I'm still around. XD;;;
-doesn't do very well at games though-

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 10-28-2008, 05:39 AM

*loves* I meant miss as in I haven't seen you in forever. ;3; <333

sychobunny
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2008, 05:42 AM

<.< Sycho is still here to participate in the first round.

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-28-2008, 05:42 AM

hahah im game for guessing goodness? and ahahah i'll reply to your text thingger in a bit after the guessing thing then?

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-28-2008, 05:46 AM

@ meilin:
well, that's okay XD; just keep earning points by asking YES questions XD; read over the simple procedure and it should be okay <333

@ crys:
hahah, yah, i realized that after i posted that XD;;;; /fail

@ sycho:
AWESOME! <333

@ jitsu:
hahah, yah, pls TAT; i'm sorry! lol i should mention it in that post about that, too, eh? XD; like... NO TEXT-WALLING IF GAME IS ON, PLZ. OMG. I DIE. TAT;

H'OKAY!!!!!!! 1ST ROUND STARTS NOW! <333
1st clue: edible ;d yum <3
OH! i forgot to mention, please, refrain from asking another question until after i answer yours, okay? :] thank you! GO GO GO!