Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-13-2013, 11:10 PM

Kai gaped at Axsher in disbelief, finally paying more attention to him than the food. What was this guy saying? What was so impressive about having a lover? Kai had been with more guys than he could remember even if he wanted to. "...you do realize you're speaking out loud right?" he asked after a second of hesitation. It seemed like Axsher was thinking out loud anyway and the things he was saying were unbelievably embarrassing. Kai didn't think he was embarrassed easily, but this was a bit ridiculous.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-14-2013, 12:46 AM

Axsher facepalmed as he turned red. He couldn't believe he actually said that out loid. "I'm so sorry" he mumbled feeling like an idiot.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-14-2013, 12:50 AM

After a second more of blinking, Kai offered Axsher a small smile and went back to eating his food. "Apology should only be used if you think the other is offended," he explained. In a round about way, Kai's words said there was nothing to be sorry for. After a few bites, he paused. "And I'm not cute. Adult males are generally not called cute." He went back to eating.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-14-2013, 04:23 AM

Axaher was red still as he slowly started to eat, "I thought you might have been offended. But yea." Pausing as he took a huge bite Axsher decided to chew over his response, "Well neither of us is really all that normal.... and I do find you utterly adorable in a weord way." He mumbled out as he ate some of his food.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-14-2013, 04:42 AM

Kai was about to deny again that he was cute when he phone rang. He started, then looked at the caller ID that flashed a picture of his manager's face. Frowning, Kai stood up from the table and looked at Axsher. "I have to take this. I'll meet you back at the apartment later," he said. He had no intentions of coming back to the cafe after his phone call since it would probably drag on. He hadn't finished his food, but it wasn't really important. Kai was just about to pull away and answer his phone when he hesitated. He tossed Axsher his keyring with a muttering of, "Locks are bad...." before he finally answered his phone.

Disappearing outside, Kai took off walking in a random direction. "Hello...." He listened for a minute. "No, I haven't drawn anything. I know....I know!" Kai's step's quickened into a furious pounding that had the pavement flying by underneath him, not that he noticed where his feet might be taking him.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-14-2013, 02:26 PM

Axsher was confused and curious, he didn't know if he should follow the man or not. Sighing he motioned the waitress over and asked for the check and to go bags. As he was sitting there waiting he thought to himself, 'I wonder what that was all about.' Glaring at the waitress as she asked if he wanted her number he replied with a simple "Not today." And finished getting the food to take to his new home.

As soon as he got to the apartment Axsher set about placing the foods in containers that were good for saving food and placed his meats in the freezer frowning at them slightly and sighing. Grabbing his bag he scrounged around for a pen and piece of paper. Axsher wrote a note;

Kai My Lover (;

Going to get my motorcycle. Ill be back with a few of my things and then I will be ready to get some groceries which I hope you will be ready for.

Love,
Axsher

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-14-2013, 03:53 PM

Although Kai's manager kept talking to him, he eventually stopped replying back. Words of encouragement, words of irritation, frustration, resignation, Kai had been through them all already. When he was finally hung up on, he looked around. He'd done good this time. He was only at the sign post for the city limits, not outside of it. With the sky already starting to darken, he turned on his heel and started walking back toward his apartment. There weren't many thoughts in his mind, simply that he needed to get back. And maybe, that he needed to try drawing again.

Without taking a look to his surroundings, he entered the apartment and went straight for his room. The door slammed closed behind him. Rather than sitting on his bed as usual, he sat at the cursed desk chair, waiting. An entire galaxy of plastic glowing stars sparkled above him, even in the room's light, and each of their names came to mind. Now let's see if I can draw today...

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-14-2013, 05:42 PM

Axsher finally made it to the storage center that he had payed for, a whole lifespan of time, in advance. Opening it up he started going through everything that was covered in plastic. The cab driver waited outside, grabbing the few boxes (that were mainly filled with books and computer/video games into the cab and then put the plasma screen, his small bookshelf, a computer and its accessories. All in all the cab wasn't actually filled all that much.

"Follow me." He told the cab driver as he pulled his RL="http://www.twowheelsblog.com/galleria/harley-davidson-softail-slim-2012-01#&ui-state=dialog"]2012[/URL] Harley Davidson motorcycle and locked up his storage unit and started driving off with an extra helmet dangling off the handlebars. Once he made it to the apartment the cab driver got out and helped him with Axsher'tv. Opening the door and instructing the driver to just set it down infront of the other tv he called out to Kai quickly, "BRINGING MY STUFF IN!!" And walked out the door. It took about three trips and he tried his hardest to be quiet about it all.

Once it was finished Axaher shut the door and walked into Kai's room curiously. Quietly walking in he sat quietly against the wall waiting to talk, not wanting to distract or interupt him.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-15-2013, 06:45 AM

Kai scribbled a line on a sheet of paper, then crumpled it up and knocked it to the floor. It shouldn't have been hard to draw this. He'd already written the first three works in Steel Gates, and this should have been the final installment, but nothing would come. He had just started a sketch of the main character who went simply by Black, when a noise paused his hand. What were these retched sounds doing in his apartment for. His hood shook around his pencil, drawing a thick jagged line through Black's face.

When Kai finally couldn't stand it anymore, he jumped up from his chair. "It's too fucking loud!!" he yelled to his door, which he finally noticed was open. He glanced over and noticed Axsher leaning against the wall. The pencil flung out of Kai's hand toward the other without him consciously making the decision to throw it.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-15-2013, 01:49 PM

Axaher saw the pencil coming but didn't move, it thumped against his chest then rolled down hisDisturbed shirt. Grabbing the pencil he stood up and walked to Kai, picking up his hand and gently placing the pencil in it. "I'm sorry… I will leave ipon request when you draw from now on." He turned to walk away then added, "Try listening to music. It inspires and blocks all other noise." He placed his old black iPod clissic on his desk with headphones and walked to the door, "It practically has everything." He mumbled leaving.

He grabbed the keys and walked out, locking the door. He needed to make a copy anyway. Sighing as he hopped nto his bike he smiled and shook his head, "That dude is to wound up." He mumbled as he drove off to get a vopy of the key.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-15-2013, 05:27 PM

Only when Kai was left alone, blinking down at his pencil, did he realize what he had done. "Sorry...." he whispered belatedly. It was always easiest to apologize when he was alone, although part of him knew that it was useless that way. Still, it made him feel like he'd made up for his outburst.

He turned back to his drawing, noting the jagged line he'd drawn, and though he tried erasing it, the damage had already been done. He crumpled that sheet too. Kai's eye drifted to the music player. Immediately he muttered, "I don't like music." But he turned it on anyway. Kai spent half a minute listening the faint sounds that came through the headphones without his putting them to his ears. The sounds were....not quite right. As expected, music was no good compared to the natural sounds of urban life so he turned the music off and tried to go back to drawing.

By this point, night was already in full swing. Not impossibly late yet, but bed time for most. Kai's pencil stayed on a blank sheet of paper, never moving. An hour ticked past.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-15-2013, 09:53 PM

As soon as Axsher arrived at a small rink-a-dink key booth. Walking up the owner glared at him, "Another copy?" He nodded his hair. Secretly Axsher came by earlier to get a copy of his motorcycle key. The man made a copy of the apartment then they exchanged cash and keys. Sighigh as Axsher got onto his harley he thought to himself as he drove to Walmart, 'Hmmm. I wonder if he would like my little invention for his key. I wonder why he is so wound up.... what can make him relax?'

Arriving at the store he headed straight for the pet section. Grabbing a spiked black collar for himself and a collar that would both fit Kai comfortabbly and match the tips of his hair that had a shiny chain attached in the middle of the outside of it. Looking around in the office supplies he found a small sewing kiyt and two of the chain things that were origonally for id's. Sighing he went to check out, grabbing a few large redbulls, popcorn, and things to make strawberry daiquiris.

Checking out he asked for the stuff to make collars in a seperate bag and the others in a large back and walked outside. Sitting on his Harley, Axsher started making the collars for the two of them.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-16-2013, 02:52 AM

Kai fell asleep eventually without having drawn anything more. It was still impossible. He didn't know what was blocking him, but the fantasy world he wrote was something he needed to stay grounded, as contrary as that sounded. His desk lamp shone unnoticed on his sleeping form that slumped over the stack of empty white paper. He may have needed the sleep, but he needed to draw more. Not just because it was his job, or his manager said to, but because he needed it for himself.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-16-2013, 03:01 AM

After about two hours Axsher decided that it would be best to go home, now that he finished the collars. Sighing with one hand holding the bags and the other steering him through the streets. Eventually he made it to his new home... 'Hmm. Home. That's a strange word on my mouth... or head... whatever.' Grabbing everything again he made it to the apartment and unlocked it quietly. Soon he was inside and putting up all of his crap and setting it up as quietly as he could once he noticed Kai was asleep. Which kind of dissappointed him, Axsher wanted to watch moviees but oh well, that could happen tomorrow.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-16-2013, 03:42 AM

When Kai woke again, it was in a state of panic. Drawing, drawing...had he down anything? A blank sheet of paper fluttered to the floor and a crumpled ball crumpled more under the weight of his foot. No drawing. He tapped a ring against his forehead a few times, each tap getting a little bit harder. He stopped after a minute though when he had a thought. Over the course of his manager's call, the man said he would negotiate a new deadline for Kai. That meant there was still time, although he didn't know how much.

Kai noticed his phone had a new text, so he opened it up. 'Sorry couldn't do much. You have two weeks to get me the next volume.' the message from his manager read. It had been sent hours ago right after Kai originally fell asleep. Now it was an hour perhaps before dawn and too late for Kai to text back. He stood there frozen, staring down at his phone. Two weeks? Any other time, that would have been more than enough. In the past, Kai had done a whole volume in less than a week. But that was when he could draw. Would he find his muse in time? He was absolutely positive that he could not.

"I'll just kill Black! That's what I'll do. You people, there is no next book. That's all there is. He dies!" Kai exclaimed. He rushed to the other side of his room and dropped to his knees in front of a cardboard box. Inside were about twenty different graphic novels, all penned under the name of Nicolai Black. Without pausing to reconsider, he started dragging the box out of his room and through the living room with little deference to quiet. He fully intended to throw the box in the dumpster and forget every past work of his had ever existed.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-16-2013, 04:19 AM

Axsher woke up to a bunch of noise. Groggily the shirtless man sat up from the couch and rubbed his eyes tiredly, "What's going on?" He mumbled roughly as he watched Kai a bit curious but still confused as to what was going on. "Is that my box that I forgot to unpack?" Getting up off the couch with black silk sheets and blanket pooling around his feet. Pulling up his pajama pants he walked over to Kai to look at what was in the box.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-16-2013, 04:41 AM

Kai jumped when he heard a voice speaking to him. That was right...he wasn't living alone anymore. How could something as important as that slip his mind? Kai shook his head at Axsher and started dragging the box again. He probably would have been able to pick it up and carry it, but this didn't even occur to Kai. "I'm throwing it away!!" he exclaimed. He didn't care if the other man looked at the books. It was Kai that felt pained looking at them. Besides, it wasn't like Axsher could know that the books were Kai's own writings.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-16-2013, 04:47 AM

"Why? What are they?" /he asked grabbing the graphic novels from Kai and looking at them, "Oh! I know these! I have the whole set1" He then pointed at his collection and set the box down, scratching his lower abdomen. 'Wy are you throwing them aaway? It's a great series!" Yawning and stretching he looked at Kai, awaiting his reply.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-16-2013, 04:59 AM

Kai's blue eyes sharpened into an intense glare. "I don't care if you like them or not. It's dead and I hate them! There won't be a next book!" he snapped, snatching the book back from Axsher. After tossing it back into the box, he dragged them to the front door and fumbled it open. He didn't want to explain that the series was mocking him or that the much awaited next book just simply wouldn't happen. It hurt him to think that. How could he say it out loud. "I never want to see these books again."

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-16-2013, 05:19 AM

Axsher came up behind kai and hugged him from behind, burying his face into Kai's neck. Sighing softly he pulled away slightly, "How about we watch some movies and eat popcorn. Just take the day to relax?" Axsher was praying that Kai was okay with his touch right now.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-16-2013, 05:28 AM

Kai relaxed slightly at Axsher's touch. He tilted his head up to look at the other man. "You do know it's not even dawn yet. I..." He trailed off as he tried to force himself to say the things he knew he needed to say. "I'm sorry for waking you so early. You should go back to sleep." Kai could deal with his problems. He didn't know how to deal with someone trying to help him with them.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-16-2013, 12:55 PM

Axsher shook his head no and nibbled slightly on Ki's neck like he was punishing him in a playful way. "I wont be able to sleep, let's just watch movies!" Smiling he pulled Kai back and closed the door locking it then slowly dragged him to the couch and forced him to sit. "Choose a movie love." He said as he walked into the kitchen and popped some popcorn into the microwave, scratching his head. Walking around the kitchen he finally poured the popcorn into a bowl, grabbed a redbull for himself and would happily share with Kai. "What did you pick?" He asked as he returned, wanting to cuddle on the couch.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-16-2013, 06:45 PM

Kai never got a chance to dump the box of books, so he left it by the door. For now, it was something in the back of his mind. He sat on the couch and looked at the tv in a mildly confused manner. "I don't know any movies..." he finally said when Axsher returned. Kai had never been bothered with his broken tv because he never watched it in the first place. Commercials were the most interesting. He didn't even know where to start when it came to picking a movie. "You pick something," Kai pouted.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-16-2013, 07:24 PM

Axsher sat and thought for a while, "Well how about something with action and a bit of horror." Smiling he popped in 'Silence of The Lambs' secretly thinking about the irony of it. Knowing Cannibal movies were a bit ironic for him. Smiling at Axsher he winked and walked up to Kai with the playstation controller and sat down at the end, laying slightly and pulled Kai into his lap, nuzzling the inside of his neck. "I love cannibal movies. If you decide not to watch it then tell me and I will put in a different one. I have a whole collection... Though most are action and or horror." Caressing Kai's neck with his lips for a second Axsher decided to press play finally. Opening the redbull he took a gulp and offered it to Kai.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-16-2013, 08:21 PM

Despite being a seemingly cold and standoffish sort of guy, Kai never had trouble with being physically close to others. He tended to be a very passionate lover, just as long as speaking words weren't required. No matter what, those could never display the same sort of closeness as his body could. He snuggled up against Axsher, wrapping his arms around him as best he could from his current position. He was more interested in touching than the movie. "I don't mind the subject. Why would someone mind?" he asked. His own writings were in a genre something like horror, although Kai's books tended not to fit into the formula's of any genre. He took the redbull when it was offered and sniffed it before taking a drink and handing it back.