ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 07-13-2016, 06:32 PM

This is a private roleplay between myself and ElectricDreams, please don't post unless you are one of us though do feel free to read as we go along ^^

The hospital was bustling with people as it often was, even though the night was maturing. The staff busied themselves way with their patients needs. Stood by a filing cabinet stood a tall male with snowy white hair which was pulled into a ponytail, looking through dark blue rimmed frames at the file currently in his arms which he closed and returned to it's rightful place.

Electric Dreams
Electric Dreaming

Old 07-13-2016, 07:11 PM

Kaito sat in his hospital bed alone he was here due to an illness he had, apparently it was deadly he was told after multiple coughing fits resulting in blood spueing out of his mouth and nose feeling so unwell overheating and lots of collapsing he had finally been administered to this hospital, that seemed to be reserved for server cases and such.
He had only just arrived yesterday and was already in his own room connected up her heart moniters and such.

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 07-15-2016, 10:50 AM

A nurse would come in to Kaito, checking his vitals and bringing him something to drink as she turned on a fan besides him to help keep him cool. As she was leaving she would let him know the doctor would be in with him soon.
After another thirty minutes a white haired male walked inyo the room. He was simpky dressed, plain black shoes and trousers along with a plain, dark grey shirt, labcoat and id badge around his neck in place of the stereotypical stethoscope.
"Hello, I'm Doctor Honne and I shall be the lead medical professional on your case. Do you mind if I ask a few questions?"
When he had finished speaking, vibrant red eyes looked up, revealing the man to be an albino. When he had began to speak, his accent becane clear immediately, it wss thick but still clear and understandable though as to whether it was scottish or irish, that was a difficult one to try and determine.

Electric Dreams
Electric Dreaming

Old 07-15-2016, 07:43 PM

The blue haired patient watched the nurse come into his room checking the vitals, was happy she gave him a drink, drinking it emediatly after being given to him, being glad that a fan was being turned on he hoped he would cool down even if it was just a little he hated being to hot always had done. He watched her also leave before he was told he would finally be seen by a doctor, he pondered on what they would be like.
After waiting for about half an hour the door opened to reveal his doctor he didn't know what to make of him but listened to him carefully with what he had to say even with his accent which Kaito really didn't mind. After he finished speaking seeing the Doctor Honne look up at him shocked a bit by his red eyes but it didn't bother him to much he would have said they where cute.
He coughed as he tried speaking he held his hands up to his mouth as not to spread germs of course but he did normal on autopilot because of the blood that would almost come out every time the severity of how much blood normally depended on how bad we would cough luckily this one was small. He looked to the white haired doctor catching his breath while attempting to wipe his mouth "I don't mind doctor" he gave the albino a happy smile despite his condition " ask away"

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2016, 03:39 PM

He would pick up a box of tissues from the side and placed them in front of him "I apologize if they are questions you have already answered in the past but they are routine and must be asked as part of the procedure. It also allows us to notice any changes which may have not been not been done

Electric Dreams
Electric Dreaming

Old 07-17-2016, 11:17 AM

He thanked him then listened while pulling tissues out of the tissue box. "It's fine " he smiled wiping his mouth with them know that this would have happened eventuly.

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 07-17-2016, 05:41 PM

The doctor took a seat in the chair besides the bed and began to ask him alot of questions, noting down the answers he received. Some of the questions where the usual ones where as others were completely new and much more in depth, giving a clear view of what had been going on right down to clearer view of things like triggers for the fits of coughing