Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-01-2011, 03:29 PM

Natali woke and groaned. She asked to see Wyane, wanting to tell him she was okay... And to see those beautiful eyes. "What?" she whispered distressed hearing Spike, and slowly sat up. "I-I have to see him..." she studdered painfully and then gasped in pain. Trying to stand she fell on her side and cried out in pain. "Please... I need to see him..." she whimpered and curled up in pain. "I-I want to tell him... That I love him..." she choked and laid there painfully.

MI x RAZA
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-01-2011, 10:16 PM

"Ok hold on let me call him one sec. Rose walks into the other room and calls spike and a few seconds later she comes running out. "BULL, DRAGEN GO to the track there out there and he said there going to need a little help Getting out of there Spike said 7 dosent want to change he hasent fully learnd how to control it so please hurry and stay saff ok." Dragen goes over to Rose and takes her hand. "Dont worry we'll ba safe just watch Natali and make sure she dosent hurt her self because 7 would kill us if she did, ok baby trust me we'll be home soon ok, love you." Dragen starts to get ready really fast. He walks by Natali and says. "Dont worry about a thing i give you my word that ill bring him back to you safe and sound." Bull and Dragen get on there bikes and raced out of there.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-01-2011, 10:26 PM

Looking up shocked as Rose helped her lay down she reached up painfully to try and grab him but his shirt slipped threw her weak hand. Laying back she stared up at the ceiling. "What have I done?" she whispered painfully and nearly screamed in anger and pain as she curled up. Her black hair shading her from Rose. "Just leave alone..." she shuddered and turned away from Rose. "He obviously has something more important then seeing me..." she whispered and her heart ached and her body throbbed with pain as she laid there, having fought desperately to keep Wyane safe, but he wasn't here now, he didn't care. She wasn't as important then anything he was doing now.

MI x RAZA
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-01-2011, 10:40 PM

"Natali please lision to me ive nown Wyane as long as i can remeber i know what hes doing. he goes out to the track to calm down and to clear his head a little bit so he doesnt harm any one he cares about. Trust me he loves you more then any of use because if he dident he wouldent have helped you or done any thing that he has done for you. Just watch what he does when he comes back." All of a sudden 4 bikes came flying thew the door and Wyane jumps off his bike and runs up the staires and sees Star. "Star where is she?" Star tells him. "Her and Rose are in the back talking." Wyane runs to the door flings it open to see Rose and Natali sitting there and he runs up to her. giveing her a hug and makeing shure shes ok.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-01-2011, 10:46 PM

Natali shook her head and then sighed. "Sure..." she whispered and closed her eyes. She had been with a guy before, was in love like this. He had been great to her, wyane reminded her of her old boyfriend alot. But he had left her when she had gotten her ribs broken... He said she was too needy and was a bitch. Looking away from Rose she kept herself curled up until suddenly warm arms enveloped her. Shocked she looked up seeing Wyane and instinctively her hands clutched his shirt as she hugged him back, even if it hurt like hell. "I love you..." she whispered into his shoulder and squeezed her eyes closed, knowing that she wouldn't be able to take it if he didn't return her love.

MI x RAZA
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-01-2011, 11:00 PM

"Im so sorry please for give me i wont ever leave you agen and i love you so mutch." Wyane is standing there holding Natali up hugging her and starting to cry he takes her into his room. "Here lay down here its a little more confertable. Wyane looks over at Rose. "Thank you sis here could you sit here with her for a little bit while i go get some thing real quick pllease?" he looks over at Natali. "Ok hold on ok ill be right back Rose is going to sit here with you for a min. i love you, and just relaxe for a little bit, ok." Wyane wisspers to her and gives her a kiss on the cheek and closes the door befind him softly behind him.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-01-2011, 11:23 PM

Holding onto Wyane tightly Natali smiled and her eyes filled with tears of happieness. She then nodded hearin him and laid down and relaxed looking up at him. "Alright." she whispered giddy with happieness and then looked at him. She watched as Rose came in and then grinned. "I can't belied this... He loves me back..." she whispered and then giggled happily and curled up happily, his scent filling her nose.

MI x RAZA
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-01-2011, 11:53 PM

a few minets later he comes up in the elavator with some tools and his bike and he goes over to Natali and gives her some asprin. He covers her up and bends over and gives her a kiss on the fore head and tells her. "I'll be right here if you need any thing, and trust me ill make it up to you as soon as you get better and intill you do ill be right here next to you." then he stands up walks over and starts working in his bike while Natali lays there half asleep.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-02-2011, 03:46 AM

Natali perked up happily hearing Milo return. Looking atthe things he brought she tried sitting up but flinched in pain. She laid back down as Wyane tucked her in and then smiled widely blushing lightly as he kissed her forehead. "I really am greatful WyNe..." she whispered and then watched as he worked on the bike. Drifting in and out of sleep she soon passed out, but a nightmare followed. Her skin began getting very feverish and she mummbled something incoherent as she began tossing and turning in bed, her sleep fitful.

MI x RAZA
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-02-2011, 03:55 AM

Wyane just happend to look over and sees her tossing and turning so he walks over and slowly wakes her up and holds her in his arms and he askes. "Whats wrong Nat did you have a night mear?" Wyane still holding her a slowly rocking her. He sits there with her for a while and she falls asleep on his sholder and he just sitts there running his fingers threw her hair slowly and just wispers over and over. "Dont worry im hear nothing will or can hurt you just relaxe."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-02-2011, 04:21 AM

Natali gasped as Wyane woke her and then looking up into those beautiful blue eyes she nodded and rubbed her eyes. "Yes..." she murmered softly and then cuddled against him as she was pulled into his arms. She sighed and closed her eyes as he ran a comforting hand threw her hair. The rythmic motions and soft words slowly helped her drift back to sleep. She looked innosent and fragile in her arms as she laid there, her head resting on his shoulder.

MI x RAZA
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-02-2011, 04:39 AM

Still running his hand threw her long black soft hair still sitting there with her. He still has his arms around her and then Spike came in threw the door when Wyane wasent expecting it so he pulls his gun and aims at the door waiting to see hew it was and Nat was still asleep trying his best not to wake her up he starts to get up and Nat wakes up looking at Wyane and Wyane jumps out from behind the door on spike almost brakeing his arm Wyane relizes it was Spike. he helps his brother up and Spike tells Wyane. "Hey brother theres some dude at the door looking for and hes still at the door and dont worry while you go deal with him i'll stay here and watch over Nat for you. Just do it fast man." Wyane gives Spike some heat. kisses Nat's fore head. "I love you and stay in hear ill be right back." Wyane tells Nat

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-02-2011, 05:00 AM

Natali woke ans clung to Wyane as he hid behind the door. When she saw it was just Spike she sighed releaved and then looked at Wyane. She looked worried and then gasped softly in pain as she was laid back down upon the bed. Biting her lip she watched as Wyane kissed her head. "Be careful... Love you.." she whispered and watched as he left. Sighing she shook her head and closed her eyes. Man she hurt like hell right now.

MI x RAZA
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-02-2011, 05:14 AM

shortly after he left he came back to see Nat asleep so he cralles in and lays next to her and relaxes with her and spike goes back down stairs and Nat rolls over and Wyane wrapes his arms around her again and they lay there at its dark out and late so they just layed there Wyane looks at Nat and askes. "would you like me to sleep right here next to you or not and its up to you. i just want you to ba safe and confertable."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-02-2011, 05:22 AM

Opening her eyes feeling someone on the bed she looked up. Smiling as Wyane she rolled over slowly, wincing in pain before nestlings close to him. "Stay here with me please Wysne." she whispered lovingly and kissed his jaw as she rested herself against him and then sighed happily. She felt so loved wnd protected with him. Plus, with his arm around her she felt like this relationship could actually work and not get messed up because she was stupid again. She then closed her eyes and listened to his heart beat. "I love you..." she whispered lovingly and care swam in her eyes.

MI x RAZA
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-02-2011, 01:12 PM

"Ok dont worry ill be right here when you wake up, i promise just go back to bed ok i love you and when you wake up ill have breakfest waiting for you. good night sweet dreams Nat." Wyane said looking at Nat. He had small tears in his eyes thinking to him self. "I can't beleave this i finaly found some one that loves me for me and isn't freaked out about me being a half-breed." Wyane looks back at Natali half asleep he tells her. "Natali, i really love you more then any thing and i give you my word that the only time you'll ever lose me is the day i die because i love you and i really want to spend the rest of my live with you." Wayne tells her with a soft voice and soft eyes.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-02-2011, 01:57 PM

Smiling at his softly spoken words Natali sighed and rested her head on his chest. She began to slowly drift to sleep as she was enveloped in his loving hug. She then was drifting to sleep when she heard his voice and smiled. "Dont worry Milo...." she whispered sleepily as she laid there. "I will always be here too..." she whispered softly and kissed his cheek before wincing and laying back down. "And as soon as I'm betterthings will be great... I promise..." she whispered lovingly and then smiled softly before falling asleep once more.

MI x RAZA
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-02-2011, 10:07 PM

Wyane sat there watching Natali sleep and finaly he falls asleep with her still on his chest and then mornin comes he wakes up easly moves Nat over a little so he can get up and he does it with out wakeing her up and then he goes over and starts cooking some breakfest for her so she can eat when she gets up and then he looks over shes still sleeping so he sets the food next to the bed and he walks over to the door opens and spike walks in and they go over to the bike and start working on it to make it go faseter and add some things to it.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-02-2011, 10:19 PM

Natali slowly woke hearing a clang and clatter. She rubbed her eyes and winced as she sat up and looked at Wyane. "Morning...." she whispered softly and then smiled seeing the breakfeast. She reached over but gasped in pain and grabbed her ribs. "Oh god..." she whispered painfully and squeezed her eyes closed.

MI x RAZA
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-02-2011, 10:40 PM

Wyane look's over and has spike leave and he walks over graveing a bag of ice and hands it to her and says. "Mornin there good looking hear let me help you." he picks up the food and starts to feed her and sits there in bed with her. all of a sudden spike comes threw the door and goes over to Wyane and tells him. "Hey brother sorry to desturbue you but we have some rivel on his way looking for you." Wyane looks over at spike "WHAT! are you talking about RATTLE SNAKE hes hear." Wyane has a diffrent look on his face looks over at Nat gives her a kiss on the fore head and tells her. "I love you and if you would like come watch me you can because im going to but away this dude forever and ill be safe dont worry." Wyane goes out the door haveing spike stay with Nat.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-02-2011, 11:03 PM

Natali blushed as Wyane fed her and then gasped as Spike came in. "What?!" she said shocked and tried getting up to go after wyane as he left but cried out in pain and fell back on the bed. "Damn it!" she snarrled and then slammed her fist on the bed. She wanted to get up and help him, but she was in too much pain to hardly move.

MI x RAZA
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-02-2011, 11:25 PM

"Natali dont worry ill be fine." He walks back to her and gives her a hug and then picks her up and starts walking toward the door and then he sets her down on the couch and kisses her fore head and then the guy comes rideing in on his bike and Wyane jumps on the rail and he gets to the bottow and the guys gets off his bike and then starts running at Wyane and Wyane lowers his sholder and then starts righting him.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-03-2011, 12:06 AM

Lookig up startled Natali clung to Wyane as he carried her down the stairs and to a couch. Layig down she bit her lip and then gasped as Wysne jumped down to meet the angry guy. She watched bighting her lip hard. She was having a hard time resisting the urge to just snap her fingers snd end this, because he wouldn't be able to stand it if Wyane got hurt.

MI x RAZA
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-03-2011, 12:31 AM

so far Wyane was winning the fight and then he pulls a knife and stabes Wyane in the back and then his right arm Wyane gets really pissed and then starts to change but Spike covered Natali up before Wyane did and then Wyane killed the guy and went back to his human form and then Spike took the cover off Natali and Wyane graved a bottle of wiskey and yelled to Star. "Grave to nedles and thread stuff time to stich me up. Spike carry Natali up here please brother." Spike picks up Natali as he was instruckted and then followed Wyane up the stairs to there room and set Natali down gently on the bed and then bowed and said. "My lady." He slowly walks away and Wyane lays there on the bed drinking the wiskey and then star starts stiching him up as he looks at Natali with big, soft, calm, and loving eyes.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-03-2011, 02:51 AM

Shooed Narali gasped and was aboutto snap her fingers as wyane got stabbed but coughed and struggled as a cloth was put over her face. She struggled and growled trying to breath and then gasped as she was freed again. "What happened?" she asked and then the smell of blood reached her nose. "Qyane!" she said shocked and looked at him worriedly as they returned to his room and got stictched up. "Why didn't you let me watch?" she asked worried as she watched him get stictched up.