hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 07-03-2011, 11:34 PM

" I'm in here because I got in trouble too many times. It was here or jail. My parents don't care about me anymore They are tired of me being a failure. I think of being here a chance to prove them wrong. They didn't expect me to choose coming here instead.I don't think I'll ever see my little brother again either. They don't think I was a perfect example for him." He was sad about that . His brother was only 8 and probably wouldn't understand why he could never speak to his older brother again. Devon took a breath . he hadn't told anyone about his brother and his situation. He knew he could trust Bella.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 07-03-2011, 11:51 PM

Bella looked at him and felt sorry for him really she did. Bella put her hand on his hand and smiled at him "I'm sorry for what happen to you Devon I'm always here to help you. I don't have brothers and sisters and. The only person that understood me was my aunt my mother's sister she was so nice to me but my parents said she is the worse child ever." Bella looked at him and cried as well. "My family never cared for me at all. and I never had friends either so my life was worse as that and no guy would go out with me." Bella looked at him with her cute eyes looking at him. Than Bella looked away from him "I'm sorry for what I said to you."

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 07-04-2011, 03:39 AM

"Don't feel bad. The only person who understood me was my grandma. She died three years ago and that's when things went down hill for me. I'm sorry you didn't have any friends. I had a few but they ditched me after I got arrested. You're the closest I've had to a real friend . Even if we just met, I feel like a better person around you.He gave her a hug when he saw her crying . He hoped he could help her feel better.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 07-05-2011, 06:04 AM

Bella looked at him and than saw that he hugged her and Bella couldn't help it she cried a little bit. Bella looked at him and smiled at him "thank you Devon your a sweet guy and would you like to take a walk with me?" Bella looked at him and smiled for him.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 07-05-2011, 03:34 PM

He had never been called sweet before. This made Devon smile. " I would like to go for a walk with you." He liked Bella. He couldn't understand why no one would want to be her friend. He would be her friend. " Where would you like to go?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-06-2011, 03:55 AM

Bella looked at him and smiled and stood up and said "I heard there is a garden not far it as a lot of roses they are the kind of flowers I like and they said that is it a good place for kids to hang out around here." Bella looked at him and grab her writing book and smiled at him and she was a cute girl.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 07-06-2011, 02:05 PM

" Sounds like a great place for a walk." He said, grabbing his lunch tray and threw his trash in the garbage. " Ready? I'm not sure where it is? Could you show me?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-06-2011, 07:55 PM

Bella looked at him and smiled and than Bella took his hand and they left the Cafe went though the main hall went though a door and they were in the garden. Bella let go of his hand and she looked at the roses and was so happy to see them a lot. "The roses are beautiful I love them so much." Bella looked at Devon and smiled at him.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 07-07-2011, 01:15 AM

Devon loved the roses too. They reminded him of his grandma's roses. He was glad to see Bella smile. He smiled back at her. he was happy too. Happier than he had been in a while.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-07-2011, 02:30 AM

Bella looked at him and blushed a little and than ask him one thing "Devon I must ask you something, what kind of roses to you like?" Bella ask him her favorite was dark red of course but no one in the world would know about it as well. Bella looked at him.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 07-07-2011, 02:46 AM

" I like them all to be honest. But my absolute favorite ones are the bright red ones. " He said and pointed to a bush of bright red ones. He remembered his grandma's were all colors but her prize ones were red . "Which are your favorite?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-07-2011, 02:54 AM

Bella looked at him and sigh about it dark red one were her favorite only cause the bight ones hurt her a lot her mother threw them at her and the thorns on them hurt her a lot and she liked the dark ones that they didn't have thorns on them and they were dark her favorite color. "I like the dark red roses it is cause my mother used the thorns on he bight ones on me so she used to cute me a lot." Bella sat down on the ground and looked at them "My family never liked me they only thought of my cousins were good enough in the family but not me my aunt loved me and wanted me to be safe her and me moving on with my life." Bella looked at Devon and than started to cry about it "My family never cared I was always alone and no one would ever love and emo girl like me."

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 07-07-2011, 02:21 PM

Devon patted her on the back. It was awful Bella's mom did that to her." I'm sorry that happened to you. The reason I like the bright ones , is that they remind me of my grandma. She was the only one who wasn't disappointed in me. I could never do anything to make my parents happy with me. I was never good enough for them."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-08-2011, 05:11 AM

Bella looked at Devon and knew something about him was different from the other guys they were alike. "Devon I am starting to think that we are alike in all ways both our parents don't like us. But we had someone that cares for us." Bella looked at him and knew she was right on that way they were same just one diffidence she was a girl and he was a boy.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 07-08-2011, 10:50 PM

" We are a lot alike. I'm glad I met you today. " He said. Devon was sometimes shy around girls. He knew Bella was very different than the other girls he had known. He was glad for that.