Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 07-07-2011, 06:33 PM

"Bella No more"

Summary: This is before book 2; kinda before her birthday. So with this said, Bella choses to leave Forks behind without telling anyone and told her father she would go stay with her mother. Her mother, having no idea about this, doesn't mind Bella use her in a lie. Bella heads off...

"Edward, have you seen Bella lately?" Alice aks almost chiming when she speaks. "No why? Is something the matter?" "Charlie says Bella went on vacation with her mother but I can't see her at all" Rosalie walks into the room "Stupid human probably doesn't like being around us." Rosalie spoke rolling her eyes. "Rosalie" Carlisle scolded "No, its alright, she'll be back soon enough" Edward replied and they waited but the whole summer she didn't come back.

(sorry I borrowed Edward for the time being just to write this, he is under your control, did you want to know Jacob or get to know him? I'm going to get to know Edward a bit but he'll know mine a bit)

Name- Angela Penning
Age- 20
Race- Fey/Human
Bio- Lives as a wonderer, made a deal with vampire demon and the rest is a mystery, keeps mostly to self, information that is. Loves to do as she wants, hangs out, walk around woods and such, loves danger and wild fun. But, she has a secret she won't tell anyone and when that day comes, they'll know.
Other Info- Fey is like a faerie but has a mean side, not being the typical pixie or faerie loving nature type, she can use magic however it drains energy from her. Can turn into fey self with wings but it lasts for a 24 hours.
Looks- Ruby red hair to mid back, aquatic silver eyes, 5"5, skinny but kinda normal, 104lbs, and looks younger than actual age.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-07-2011, 08:57 PM

Name- Nicole Green
Age- Seventeen almost eighteen
Race- Human
Bio- Nicole Green is the eldest daughter of Brian and Clarissa Green. She's just recently moved from the city to live in La Push with her grand parents Jaden and Katerina Green. Unlike her parents, Nicole didn't see the cities charm with its crowded streets and loud night lives. If anything she much preferred the quietness and quaintness of her grandparents home. Not that her parents would have let her leave side if she'd said that. So...she lied. She said was moving to La Push because of its renowned schooling program. Thankfully her parents believed her so now Nicole is under the watchful eyes of her grandparents in La Push. She wants to get a tattoo she just hasn't decided on what kind yet.
Other Info-
Looks- Thick dark brown almost black hair that falls just past her shoulders,soft amber hued eyes, 5'3 ( a little on the short side). Weight wise, Nicole has no idea how much she weighs and honestly she doesn't want to know. If it were up to her she'd destroy every scale she came across. But anyway Nicole's not skinny but she's not fat either. She's...plump-yea lets go with that shall we. She's plump with more curves than she knows what to do with. So she might not be some tall slim model but she's definitely a girl made for hugging.

(Its alright and I'd like to get to know Jacob first. In Nicole's bio I stated she was new to La Push so we can say they've already met or they've yet to meet. Either works fine for me. And its ok. ^^ So where should we start off? The beginning of a new school year perhaps?)

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-07-2011, 10:39 PM

(Yea actually we could do that, just remember this is before book 2 when edward leaves bella, I'm making it sound like bella left edward XD) (Just realised my charry's age lol she doesn't have to go to school :P Okay well I might have an idea for mine to back that up later on)

The school year had just started, many new faces would soon turn up, a few different from others. Walking towards the beach, Angie stopped hearing a noise as she stepped onto the black pavement of the street. Squeeling tires, a honk, and silver volvo (XP) had hit her making her drop her bags and bounced up on the car's hood. Quickly reacting she had caught herself and landed on her feet once rolling back to the ground. Standing up she sighed "Well that was annoying" Angie spoke to herself. (this is where edward would come in) Jacob was on his usual route and had been running to Bella's house to see if her dad had any news. He was worried about her, kind of in a sisterly way, thats because she turned him down so many times, he just had to give up on her.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-08-2011, 06:49 PM

(Thatta girl Bella! Congrats, you’ve gained a backbone! And Edward...well hopefully he’s about to become a man. Goodbye sissified and hello dignified XD Hmmm...well you did say Angie appeared younger than her actual age. You could say she looks young enough to blend in with high schoolers, like Edward. Or you could make her a teacher at Forks High School maybe? Would either of those ideas be of any use to you?)

It was the beginning of another school year and summer vacation had just ended. For some it had seemed too short and others it had seemed too long. In Edward’s case time had seemed to crawl by slower than usual for the bronze haired vampire. Without Bella around to help distract him Edward had done little more than worry about where she was, and what may or may not have happened to her. Alice hadn’t been able to see anything and true to for he hadn’t even managed to get a glimpse of her thoughts. One would think he’d have grown to used to the mental shut off but it would seem that wasn’t so. After futilely trying to get into her head Edward had turned to the other friends and family of his beloved in hopes of one of them possibly having a hint, a clue something hinting to Bella’s where abouts. Sad to say they were every bit as lost as was. He just didn’t understand, why would she leave with no warning? Was it possible that she’d somehow been forced to leave? It was possible but even then it wasn’t like Bella to just go along with it so easily. It wasn’t her nature; she would have tried to find some way of letting him know. Wouldn’t she?

Too late, Edward came out of his thoughts only to see someone stepping out into the street into front of him. Even with his vampire reflexes he wouldn’t have been able to miss hitting the girl in front of him. Letting out a string of soft curses he stomped down on the brakes before smacking a fist against the horn making the car let out a loud continuous honk in some effort to prevent the crash from occurring. Edward barely managed to stop in time and even though he’d made sure to take all the precautionary measures he didn’t prevent the person in front of him being hit. His features turned blank and he stiffened uncomfortably as a dull thud rang out from the body connecting firmly with the hood of his car before flying off in the opposite direction. Oh crap oh crap…he’d finally done it. He’d killed a human and he hadn’t even bitten anyone. He’d fought his urges down to his last visit with Bella and he’d followed the rules and what good had it done?!

Casting off his worries Edward practically broke his car door off the hinges in his haste to get out and check on the person he’d ran into only to come to a sudden stop as he saw the person in front of him standing up whole and uninjured. He managed to hide his surprise by putting on a believable mask of concern as walked towards the girl. “Are you ok?” he demanded brusquely letting his gaze skim over her in search of tell tale injuries.

Sighing softly, Charlie Swan raked a hand through his already rumpled hair. It was the beginning of another long day. Since Bella had left he’d done his best to try and find her although that would have been easier to do if he left Fork. But he hadn’t…he had a fairly good idea as of to why Bella had left. Well not an idea but a hunch. He’d bet anything it had something to do with the Cullens. What that thing was though he didn’t know but it didn’t make sense. Why would Bella like about going to visit her mother? Had he went wrong somewhere as a father to her? True he was kind of new to the whole being parent thing but in the long run he’d like to say he’d done everything a good dad would do. He’d made sure to provide Bella with an unlimited supply of pepper spray, he’d even been more than accepting of her boyfriend even though his gut instinct was to adamantly refuse his only daughter the option of dating Edward Cullen. But he hadn’t because he’d wanted to make her happy.

Which was where he’d went wrong. Apparently he’d been too easy going, he should have checked the boy’s record, hired a private eye to keep watch over his daughter while she was in Edward’s company. He should have done something to different to make sure this had never happened! Sighing, Charlie shuffled around the kitchen fixing his usual crappy pot pf coffee before heading outside to sit on his front porch. He needed to think and as of lately he’d seemed to do a lot of his best thinking outside.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-08-2011, 07:01 PM

(lol maybe a student, a foreign exchange student or something. But ... uh...LONG POST! Sh*t lol :) I love this long post but WOW)(this is so weird using my actual name lol)

Angie was brushing herself off and ouch, she was going to feel that for quite some time now. She could feel her body aching, she wasn't imune to pain but was quite good at keeping things from killing her. "Yea, yea I'm fine, sorry didn't mean to walk out into the road like that, didn't hear anyone coming" his car must've had a quiet engine or something, she felt the vibrations but head nothing of the engines.

Looking down at her arm she realised she had a cut along the foreside of her arm. 'Damn' she thought to heself mumbling "Crap" "I am fine, just gotta get my stuff is all, which way is the beach?" she was going to try and get out of going to any hospital since her records wouldn't show, she hid her arm behind her back which was now coloring her blue t-shirt a bit red in the back.

Jacob had coming running up to Charlie's house "Hey Charlie, where's Bella?" Jacob asked not bothering if Charlie was inside or outside at the moment. Charlie and Billy had camping to do later on that weekend and could talk more about it. Bella left a note saying "Be back soon, don't kill Edward or Jake, thats my job" and it was signed Bella.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-08-2011, 07:43 PM

(Lol sorry if my posts are kind of daunting, I love rping though. I hope it doesn’t bother you too much. Yea, I can see how using your real name would be weird. Still it’s a cool name. ^.^)

Edward’s lips curled up in a wry grin as she apologized profusely. “Well, I’m glad to hear you’re fine. But I don’t think I can accept the apology. After all I ran into you, I highly doubt you threw yourself into the path of my oncoming car on purpose.” he pointed out solemnly as he ran a hand through his bronze colored hair. “Out here its kind of hard to hear to things, its always so quiet that you don’t think to listen until its too late. And by then…Well by then something like this has happened. Are you sure you’re ok Ms.?” he asked with another worried look as he allowed his gaze to slowly skim over her.

He didn’t have a chance to see the cut on her arm but then again he didn’t need to see it. Discretely taking in her scent, he recoiled faintly as the scent of her blood hit him full on. It wasn’t a huge wound, but it wasn’t something could go untended either. “I don’t think you’re fine. You’ve got a nice scrape on the side of your arm. You should get that looked at. You may or may not need stitches. If you’re worried about the cost, then don’t. I don’t have any qualms about paying the bill and my dad works at the hospital. I’m sure he wouldn’t have any problem fitting you into his schedule. He’d have you patched up and on your way to the beach in no time.” He offered gently reaching out to pull her wounded arm out in front of him so he could get a better look.

Predictably his blood lust reared it ugly demanding that he take just a small taste but he didn’t. Unlike some of his adopted siblings he had fairly good control over his thirst. The only person that ever seemed to really set it had been Bella and he’d always been careful with her. Needless to say he’d had more than his fair share of practice when it came to behaving. Looking down at the wound he allowed himself to take in another whiff of her scent. It was different some how. Human but at the same time it had a very…earthy quality about it. Then again earthy was the wrong word. Perhaps magical was a better word to describe the scent emanating from this girl.

Charlie had just took a sip of his coffee when Billy Black’s boy, Jacob Black, came running up. It’d been a while since the boy had come by to check on Bella’s where about but the fact that he still bothered to come by and check was a nice thought. He couldn’t say the same about the Cullen boy. Once Bella had disappeared the boy had stopped coming by. Or if he had then he’d made sue to do it when he knew Charlie was at work. No doubt trying to avoid the interrogation the older man would put him through.

Taking another sip of his coffee, Charlie allowed himself to ponder over the brief contents of Bella’s last note. She’d asked that he not kill Edward or Jake. The thought hadn’t crossed his mind yet. Not in Jake’s case at least. In Edward’s case…that was another story that had yet to be told. “Good morning Jake. She hasn’t come back from visiting her mother yet.” he lied smoothly. Despite Bella’s lengthy disappearance he’d continued to go with the story that Bella had went to visit her mother. Clearly that wasn’t the truth but the last thing he needed was the little town of Forks in an uproar because of the Chief of Police’s daughter unexpected disappearance. “Would you like a cup of coffee?” he offered politely before taking another sip of his coffee.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-08-2011, 08:01 PM

(lol thanks, and yea I should be writing more soon, once I start to slow, I also pick up too)

"haha, thats true, I don't think I've tried that yet" she joked listening to what he was saying. "Angela Penning, are you are?" Angie asked, fey blood was not only rare, but, it was more appealing and stronger scent wise than a normal human's blood would be. Angie noticed what he was saying but would refuse him, she couldn't go to the hospital again, not for something so little "Its fine, I don't care for medical costs, I just won't go. Thanks for making sure I was fine but I will see you later" Angie spoke pulling away stepping back away out of grasp and going over to her things.

"Yea sure on the coffee, is she going to be gone long Charlie?" Jacob asked wondering what Bella was really up to now that she knew the supernatural existed in the world of that in which she lived. She grew up knowing nothing of all of this and now it slammed into her life without waiting for a reaction. She acted as if everything was fine but in reality it wasn't.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-08-2011, 11:09 PM

(You’re welcome. And its alright, just take your time. Most of the stuff I write is either Edward’s or Charlie’s thoughts. So you can’t really say much about them.)

Edward let out a soft bark of laughter before answering “Well I wouldn’t recommend you trying that. You got lucky this time, and you weren’t even trying to put yourself in danger, but the next time you might not be so lucky.” he mused softly his attention slipping as unheeded his gaze slid back to the blood welling up from the wound on her arm. It was unlike anything he’d ever smelt. It wasn’t Bella’s sweet tempting scent; if possible it was sweeter and stronger. A little taste would help him make up his mind… Blinking dazedly, he looked up hearing Angie gently prodding him for an invitation of sorts. Smiling apologetically he struggled to push down his urges. “Edward Cullen. It’s a pleasure to meet you Ms. Penning.” he answered politely still gazing at her wound through heavy lidded eyes.

Hearing her refusal again was enough to snap Edward completely out of his blood thirsty haze. She wasn’t human….or if she was then she was human like Bella who had a strong effect on vampires. “Its not fine, its too deep for you to consider letting it heal on it own. And it needs to be properly cleaned. If it makes you feel better we won’t even have to go to the hospital. I can call my dad and he can meet us at my house. Its really not safe for you to run around here with a wound like that. The wild animals here are very dangerous. They’re not afraid of humans in the least.” He explained while helping her gather her things. It was his last ditch effort at trying to get her to come along willingly. If push came to shove he’d just pick her up and put her in the car and then haul tail to his house.

And then Carlisle could take care of the wound and that would be that, and then he could go to school. Although why he was bothering to even go was a mystery to him. It wasn’t like he didn’t already know what he needed to know to survive. He didn’t even have the added benefit of going to see Bella at school anymore. The only reason he felt the need to attend was to probe the minds of Bella’s friends and peers. Which was more less all he’d done throughout his summer break, shaking his head Edward turned his focus back to the task at hand as he helped Angie picked up her belongings.

Charlie nodded softly, and got up from his chair stepping inside to get a second cup of coffee. He returned shortly holding the steaming mug out to Jacob. “I don’t know, every time I ask her about coming home she just dodges the question. I don’t understand why she doesn’t want to come home.” he answered. Actually, he didn’t even understand why she’d left in the first place…In a desperate need to change the subject; Charlie broached the one subject every teen loathed: School. “Shouldn’t you be getting ready to head off to school now? Or are the kids in La Push still on vacation?” he asked gruffly.

(Sorry it took me so long to reply, i was busy watching Harry Potter. XD I feel like such a nerd lol but I do like the movies...)

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-08-2011, 11:21 PM

(Okay and its all good, I just waited for your post, I am loving this and it is soo much fun)(that sounds so much like Edward lol)

Angie sighed trying to pick up her bags with one arm, it wasn't doing very much good, not to mention she wouldn't be getting anywhere. "I don't like hospitals, they're dangerous" she mumbled the last part. Last time she was in a hospital an earthquake happened causing many to get hurt worse, more to fall closer to death, and some even died. She hated seeing death, thats why she left home, she hadn't been sure on what she was going to do yet. She completed two years of college and her highschool. There wasn't much for her to do but wander, yet like this, where would she go?

After a few moments of letting thoughts settle in she sighed "fine fine but not the hospital, anywhere but there please" she spoke turning to him giving up on the subject. Her aquatic silver eyes showed she wouldn't be hapyp if she was forced to go to a hospital and no matter how many things she knew, she couldn't heal herself, not with a bad wound like this.

Jacob waited for the reply and took the mug once he came back. "Actually I still have 30 minutes since I am going to school at Fulks high with the Cullens now. My dad, Billy, thought it would be good if everyone could try to get along more. So most of us are going to Fulks instead of private in home schooling." Jacob answered "I wish Bella would come back, I am really worried about her. She normally doesn't do 'anything' without Edward, I guess this is a good thing, shows she 'can' be away from him"