harakun
At Your Service

Old 07-10-2011, 05:15 AM

This is a private roleplay between Lightning_Serah and harakun.
Please refrain from posting if you aren't the aforementioned Menewshans.
Thank you!
:heart:

Lightning_Serah
The 'Boy Who Lived' has come to ...

Old 07-10-2011, 05:52 AM

Name: Avon Krass

(Gah, curse me for such a short profile XD I'll add more if you want me to.)

harakun
At Your Service

Old 07-10-2011, 06:10 AM

Name: Xavier Lisbe
Motto: I take what I want when I want. Nothing can get in my way.

[[ It's good! :3 We just want the basics, yeah? o = ]]

Lightning_Serah

Old 07-10-2011, 06:14 AM

(Yus~ Could you make the first post :sweat: Eeek, sorry)

harakun
At Your Service

Old 07-10-2011, 06:28 AM

Finally, class was over. Lisbe leaned back in his seat and sighed for the umpteenth time that day. He was a high school senior and he was pretty busy nowadays with the exams coming up. Not only that, he was being told off by his parents to choose which university he wanted to go into and honestly speaking, he wasn't at all interested in furthering his education. If there was one thing he wanted, it was getting his career up there with the other supermodels.

Xavier Lisbe stretched his arms up over his head and blinked at the sound of his cell phone reaching up to his ears. Everyone was gathering to leave the classroom. Some left in small groups; others left individually. "Later, Xavier!" Lisbe turned to look up at the blonde who smiled and waved his way. He, too, automatically waved and smiled just a bit. That smile didn't stay on for long though. Some of the group of girls he didn't bother paying attention to were disappointed to see that smile of his go away.

It was pretty rare to catch him laughing or smiling after all. He only often did that when he was with close friends and families. Hell, if he did laugh, those around him would look at him in awe. Xavier always did look better smiling. He was a handsome kid, even moreso when his features would turn gentle for the camera. Sometimes, his fans would even wonder if the Xavier they see on magazines were the same one up-close and in person.

Flipping his phone open, Lisbe answered the phone with a short, "Lisbe here," before he'd turned quiet. He grabbed his bag to sling it over his shoulder and got up from his seat to push the chair back under the table. Dropping by his lockers would be his first priority before anything else, see what books and notebooks he has to bring home with him for homeworks due within the week and for the upcoming exams. "You have a photo shoot at six. I'll have Kanji come to pick you up. Be sure not to be late. I'll come by after you're done to talk things over with you for some contracts with companies." Xavier shifted the phone to his other ear and held the phone with his shoulder while he put some of the books into the locker and pull out some other books and notebooks he'd be needing. "All right. Thanks. See you then." Zipping up his bag and slinging it on again, he let his phone drop and caught it halfway his midsection and slid it shut before dropping it back into his pocket.

[[ No problemo. Though... I wasn't sure how to start the RP. Ohohoho. Let the winging begin! x3 ]]

Lightning_Serah

Old 07-10-2011, 07:21 AM

Avon sighed boredly as he stared at the television. He was watching his favorite movie, but even that got boring after while. He remembered just about every line from it, and he knew everything that would happen.

"Freeze! We know everything!" He said, at the same time it was spoken on the movie. He sighed again, as he rested his cheek in his hand. This was the exact reason Avon hated being twenty years old. While most of the other models he worked with often were in highschool, he was stuck at home. Avon did have a job, but it was only at a small, local book store that was destined to go out of bussiness any day now.

Avon nearly jumped out of the seat once he heard his cellphone vibrate. He flipped the device open, as he read through the text message sent to him from his manager;

To: Avon

Photoshoot tonight. Your father insists that he takes you.

His father taking him? What a pleasant suprise...not. Him and his father had tons of disagreements, and if Avon had to choose his favorite thing about being a model, constantly traveling, and living on his own, it was being away from his father. So why the hell was he driving him to the photoshoot tonight? Well, that didn't matter. As long as it meant something to entertain him, Avon wouldn't argue.

To: Lacey

Don't wanna know why you are letting my dad drive me, but still looking forward to the photoshoot.

Avon replied, before tossing his cell phone on the floor. He smiled happily as he looked at his watch. In a few hours he would finally have some chance for some interaction with a few models.

(Sorry for the wierd intro post. They won't be so...er...random later on in the roleplay.)

harakun
At Your Service

Old 07-11-2011, 04:55 AM

[[ No problemo! Your intro post's not weird either. xD ]]

Lisbe arrived earlier than he'd expected in the photo shoot. He wasn't able to join the meeting in his club but that didn't matter much. He was going to school earlier tomorrow to see what he'd missed. Lisbe ran for school council president early this year and because of his conviction and his will and want to get the position, it's no surprise that he got it. That, and he'd become rather well-known in campus. Even he'd gotten himself younger school mates who admired him from afar.

"Evening," he greeted the photographer who smiled and nodded his way. Looking around and noticing that there was one other, the make-up artist, he decided to get started with the dressing up. Just in case someone else, a fellow model, would come. That way, he could warm up, too, with a few shots before that said model or models would come join him.

It was a while until Xavier came out of the dressing room in a pair of tight, leather pants, boots, and a netted, black, long-sleeved shirt. In his hand was a white jacket and he had on a couple of blings that reflected the lights around him as he stepped onto the platform. Said blings consisted of a chained necklace, a pair of silver-crossed earrings and a couple more silvers around his arm and his fingers.

"All right. Let's have you give me a few poses until Avon arrives."

Lisbe raised his eyebrows a little. Avon? Wasn't he that model who joined the industry a couple years back? Or was it the Avon who joined this year? He wasn't sure but he'll see soon enough. That is, if the said model would come on time.