Kyuuketsuki_Kisu
♥ The Queen of Hearts b...

Old 03-28-2010, 04:08 AM

(I feel bad, though. Shoulda caught it...)

The male had been playing with a bottle of 'Bed Head' when Vince had come back. He dropped the bottle, swearing quietly as he bent to retrieve it. He placed the bottle back, and moved back to the counter. "Don't apoligize. You aren't sorry for any of it. Probably just dissapointed I didn't get kicked out, hm?" His eyes moved down to the bags, eying them warily. Perhaps shorty was trying to rip him off?

Fayte shrugged, lifting the second bag and peeking in it quickly. He set the back back down, fetching his wallet from his back pocket and opening it. "You're the one who knows what you're doing..." Jordan paused, glancing around the room. "Obviously. How much do I owe you?"

Fallen Rayne
*^_^*

Old 03-28-2010, 04:57 AM

((Psht don't worry about it. I usually don't catch things either. And OMG I checked out prices for hair kit tools and they were like 1000 dollars and I'm pretty sure my jaw dropped. So I'm gonna make it a lot cheaper.))

Vince huffed, "You're right I didn't mean it." He said, "And more disappointed that you didn't drop out more like it." He said as he sat down in his chair, "Trust me you'll be thanking me for getting you the second bag later." he said while he brought up the program to add up everything. The original price for the whole set of the tools was three hundred dollars, but there was a 25 percent discount for students and Vince also added his own 15 percent discount for being an employee there. "The total is one eighty." He said. He wasn't about to tell jock boy that he was actually nice and saved him almost half the price of the kit. Then jock boy would have a reason to be nice to Vince, and Vince much preferred him to be mean because it was much easier to hate him.

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 03-28-2010, 05:12 AM

(Lmao, yes, they are rather expensive...It's cool.)

Fayte had been gathering bills from the wallet, and tilted his head slightly as Vince told him the total. "That's it? When I googled all this stuff, it was so much more..." He peeked in the bag again, and stared at Vincent. "Did you get everything?"

(Iz is sowry there isn't more...I figured if he had been looking it up online, he'd see some prices and come somewhat prepared. XP)

Fallen Rayne
*^_^*

Old 03-28-2010, 04:15 PM

Vince sighed, "Yes I did get everything and more obviously." He said gesturing to the second bag. "My aunt works along with the school." Vince explained, "She hires a lot of people that come straight out of the school and she sells the tool kits to the students. So the school picks up most of the cost for the tools." He explained. "Plus the money you see online covers the cost of the hairdryers, straighteners, curlers, crimpers, and stuff like that which the school already provides." Vince thought he did a pretty good job of bullshitting his way through with the truth. Because the school did pick up half the cost of the tool kit and if you went to that school they also picked up that 25 percent discount. "So your total is one eighty."

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 03-29-2010, 02:30 AM

The male simply nodded, his eyes widened slightly. He understood about half of what Vincent had said. "Uh-yeah...okay." He handed over the exact amount in nice crisp twenty dollars. He lifted the bags off the counter, moving to leave out the door. Fayte turned, looking at Vince curiously and with a hint of wariness. "So, that's how you got the job here? You're aunt? Uh...maybe sometime you could show me whatcha do with this stuff..." He lifted one of the bags, clarifying what he meant. Jordan didn't wait for a response, however, bolting out the door with a scowl. Why was he trying to change Vince's mind about him? Did it really matter what some little gay dude said? Fayte threw the bags in his passanger seat, resting his head on his steering wheel after he climbed in. Of course it mattered. He strived to be liked, by everyone. And the other male's obvious digust of him drove Fayte crazy. He lifted his head, scowling at the bags. What was wrong with him?

Fallen Rayne
*^_^*

Old 03-29-2010, 03:52 AM

Vince took the money from jock boy making sure not to touch his hand. He quickly counted the bills out making sure there was an exact amount. He heard the ding of the bell and looked up to find jock boy standing halfway in the salon and half out with the bags in his hands looking back at Vince. Vince heard what jock boy had said but he stood there in shock long after the door closed. Did...did jock boy actually just ask for his help? Vince had to be dreaming. The male pinched himself and winced from the sharp pain. Nope, he was awake and jock boy actually did say that. Slowly he sat down and stared at the computer screen stupidly still trying to process the fact that jock boy had asked him for help. Of all the people to ask, he asked Vince the one who hated him. If jock boy was to ask one of the girls they would probably have gladly shown him, but instead he asked him.

"So who was that?" Vince jumped at the sound of his aunt's voice. He never even noticed her sneaking up on him.

"That was my partner from class." Vince said as he opened the register and stuck the twenty dollar bills into it.

"You know, for a guy you hate he seems pretty nice." His aunt said, looking at him with the same green eyes they shared. "And for a guy you hate, there had to be some reason he gave him your discount along with the other." She said with a shrug. "You know for a guy you hate, I'm not so sure you hate him." She walked off going back to work after.

Vince was mulling over those words for the rest of the day. Even after he had gotten home and was laying on his bed staring up at his ceiling at one in the morning. Did he actually have a reason to hate jock boy? Vince gave a frustrated sigh as he flipped over to his stomach and buried his face in his pillow. Going through all the day's events by the time he fell asleep he had came to a final decision. Yes he hated Jordan Fayte, and no matter what happened he was not going to change his mind.

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 03-29-2010, 04:04 AM

Though he'd killed some time at the mall, then stopped by a fast food joint to grab some dinner, eventually, the darken sky beckoned Fayte to bed. He'd gone home, ignoring the various sounds he'd become so used to. He'd opened the bags, experimentally playing with a few items that he wasn't even sure of the name of. Finally, the male crawled into bed. As usual, Jordan found himself thinking of the days events, and in particular, that Vincent boy.

Jordan had finally fallen asleep, having come up with no better solution than to try and win over the male. He was a bit late for school, as usual. He hated falling asleep, then had such trouble waking up. He pulled into the parking lot, narrowly avoiding another late student, and pulled into a parking spot. Grabbing his backpack, which was heavier than usual, owing to the new supplies he'd gotten, Fayte moved into school. He went through the regular motions, laughing a joking with various students. His mind was clearly elsewhere, however, dreading the last class of the day.

The time finally came, however, and Fayte walked to the class he'd decided to stay in, plopping into his seat. as he'd seen Vince do the other day, he lifted the items out, though instead of neatly set out, the items were in more of a cluttered pile. He ignored the stares from various girls-no doubt they were concluding Vincent had been right about him. He rested his forehead on his desk, sighing loudly. Yet another class from hell...

(If you don't like how fast I went, I can edit my post.)

Fallen Rayne
*^_^*

Old 03-30-2010, 09:17 PM

((Haha its fine that where I was going to start from my next post anyway. You need to stop worrying so much I'm not a picky person ^.^ Lol))

Vince went to the school with the determination to not think of about jock boy until he had to deal with him. But as the day went on Vince started to notice that while he had no classes with the other male, he saw him EVERYWHERE. Almost every hallway he went down he spotted jock boy and every time he saw him jock boy always had a different person hanging off his shoulder. Vince had never noticed him before but now he was noticing all the time and it was super annoying. But the time he got to his favorite class of the day, which was also the last. He was in a foul mood, and was going to blow up to the next person that tried to talk to him.

He entered class with his kohl lined green eyes already narrowed into a permanent glare. He walked to the back of the class and slid into his seat letting his bag fall to the floor with a thud. He just crossed his arms and sunk into his seat not even bothering to take out any of his things and refusing to even acknowledge jock boy's presence. Which was hard because jock boy's presence is why Vince was so annoyed. He huffed loudly and hoped the teacher would get there soon.

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 03-31-2010, 03:56 AM

As more students had entered, Fayte had raised his head, overlooking Vincent for a moment, though his eyes quickly darted back, picking out the male as he moved closer. He actually looked...hot. Jordan cursed quietly, as the male flopped into his own seat. Fayte glanced over. There was no denying it. He hadn't noticed yesterday how green Vince's eyes were, though ringed with that black, they looked stricking. Fayte shifted awkwardly in his seat, finally turning to Vincent after the male huffed.

"So...Thanks for helping me with the stuff. You-uh-having a bad day or sommat?" Fayte was sure he sounded like a fool, although he was simply trying to be civil. Jordan Fayte did not like dudes. And it would stay that way.

Fallen Rayne
*^_^*

Old 03-31-2010, 04:32 AM

Vince turned his head and raised an eyebrow with a duh expression on his face. "Just don't talk to me." he said, before remembering that he was suppose to be ignoring jock boy at all costs. He quickly snapped his head forward again focusing his sight on the white board pretending to be interested in the writing on the board. It took him a minute to realize that there was no writing on the white board. So he moved his gaze to the nearest poster, anything would work as long as he was ignoring jock boy.

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 03-31-2010, 03:28 PM

A slight jerk came from Fayte, as he recoiled from Vincent's words. He licked his lips, nervous. "Uh-well..." He hesitated, before selecting something that looked like a torture device from the stack. "W-what is this? I don't even know what it does..." He fell silent, though the other male was spared answering as Mrs. Lovette moved into the room. She began speaking, although Jordan simply folded his arms, slouching down in his seat. He didn't really need to learn anything. He glared at the pile on his desk, wanting to take the frustration he felt out on something. After a few moments of the teachers voice dronning, Fayte's head tilted forward, his chin on his chest. The night before's restless sleep catching up to Jordan as a tiny snore crawled from his throat.

Fallen Rayne
*^_^*

Old 04-01-2010, 04:17 AM

Vince refused to look at jock boy, he was stronger then that, he could ignore him...and then he failed. The moment jock boy asked him a question Vince looked out of the corner of his eyes and couldn't help but roll his eyes at the stupid question jock boy had asked. He opened his mouth to say something, but closed it the moment Ms. Lovette walked in. Vince unfolded his arms and sat up straight smiling at the teacher to show her that yes he actually did care about this class. The teacher sent him a warning glance but other then that she started to teach and class and seemed like she didn't care. Vince grabbed a notebook out of his page and opened it up ready to take notes if he needed to, but most of the stuff was still basic and he already knew it so the page stayed blank. He started to hear a light snoring and he looked over to find jock boy asleep, surprise surprise. Vince had two choices at this time he could either be a whiny little bitch and tell the teacher but then Ms. Lovette would probably get annoyed or he could try to wake jock boy up himself.

He reached over as he started to lightly shake jock boy. "Wake up." he whispered harshly, continuing to shake him till he woke up.

"Mr. Briggs will you please keep your hands to yourself." The teacher said slamming the books on her desk and making Vince jump. "And Mr. Fayte is my class really that boring?" She asked.

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 04-01-2010, 04:25 AM

Fayte had jerked away as soon as Vincent had touched him, crying out in alarm. He glanced around the class, Mrs. Lovette's words not registering for a moment. He glanced down, embarressed, before shaking his head. "Uh-no ma'am. I'm sorry. It won't happen again." Jordan's eyes remained lowered, as the male dug in his bag, producing a notebook and a pink pencil. He blinked at the pencil for a moment, shrugging slightly. No idea where he'd gotten that, but as everyone in the class thought he was gay already, well, who cared.

Although Mrs. Lovette clearly wasn't pleased, she went back to teaching, and Fayte gratefully began writing, his tiny cursive letters rather loopy on his paper. He risked a glance at Vincent, though his gaze quickly lowered. This had been a bad idea from the start. He wanted to be liked so badly, so why did Vincent shun him? He tapped the pink item annoyingly, though it was fairly quiet. What else could he do? Would it be too late to slimply drop the class? He sighed, dropping the pencil on the paper and leaning back, though he continued to pay attention to the plump, strict lady speaking.

Last edited by Kyuuketsuki_Kisu; 04-01-2010 at 04:30 AM..

Fallen Rayne
*^_^*

Old 04-01-2010, 06:59 AM

Vince pulled his hand back when the teacher made the comment. "But..." he said getting silenced by a glare from Ms. Lovette. Vince just blushed a deep red as he hung his head. Why did he always seem to get in trouble, and every time Vince got in trouble jock boy was either the cause, or had something significant to do with it. He sighed as he shot jock boy a glare. He turned around to pay attention once again and then he heard the soft clicking of a pencil being tapped. Vince had a habit of small things annoying him, like light snoring, tapping pencils, clicking pens, chewing gum. "Will you stop it." he hissed right before jock boy finally dropped the pencil. He gave a heavy sigh glancing at the clock. Thank God they only had ten more minutes of class. He only had to deal with jock boy and his annoying ticks for another ten minutes.

And then Vince remembered that he had detention every day after school for an hour for seven school days. He had totally forgotten about it till now. And to top it off he had to spend those days and hours with jock boy and all his annoying ticks. Vince groaned. By the end of this he was going to shot himself, he had no idea how he was going to survive it. He figured if he just sat there and didn't talk maybe jock boy would get bored of him. It a good theory to test, and he had five more minutes now till the class ended and detention started.

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 04-02-2010, 07:16 PM

Thankfully, the bell had rung, and Jordan had hopped up, grabbing his bag and carelessly shoving the junk into it. He had started to stride towards the door, when Mrs. Lovette had stopped him, and pointed back to his seat. Fayte glanced back. Vincent was still sitting there. He tilted his head, before remembering. Detention. Joy.

"Uh...Mrs. Lovette? I was gonna go talk to the front desk about switching classes. N-not that I don't like this class or anything, but, it's..." Fayte glanced back at Vincent, before he returned his gaze to the teacher. "It's just not for me, ya know?"

"Well, Mr. Fayte," Mrs. Lovette's reply was clipped, clearly not pleased, "You should have done that during your lunch break or before this class. Sit down and do you detention time."

The male plodded back to his seat silently, plopping down and folding his arms. His eyes found the clock, and stared at the damn thing hatefully. The desk would be closed by the time his detention was over. Jordan's foot started tapping away under his desk, although the male didn't seem to notice.

Fallen Rayne
*^_^*

Old 04-11-2010, 06:00 PM

Vince watched as the minute hand reached the seven, and Detention had officially star folded his hands in front of him like a good little boy and stared ahead. He was determined to ignore jock boy's prescen-wait...why was Jock boy getting up? Jock boy had gotten out of his seat with his backpack, didn't he remember that they had detention? Now Vince was slightly interested especially when Jock boy stopped in front of the teacher. The room was completely quiet so he didn't have to strain himself to hear what was being said. He glared at Jock boy when he quickly glanced back at Vince. Vince was happy, Jock boy was going to drop the class so he didn't have to deal with the annoying jock on a daily basis. But why did Vince feel guilty? Isn't this what he wanted? He didn't want the other boy in the class, he just felt bad because he was the reason Jock boy was going to drop the class. Was Vince as bad as the Jocks who made him feel like shit on a daily basis? Vince frowned there was no way he could ever be like the Jocks he was just worrying about nothing.

Like expected Mrs. Lovette told Jock boy to sit back down again and do his detention time. After Jock boy sat back down the teacher left the room to go do somethings. Vince stared at the clock as he watched the second hand go around once making the minute hand move one, and he started to watch the second hand again when he heard the tapping of a foot against the floor. He was able to listen to the tapping for a minute and then it really started to get annoying. "Will you stop tapping your foot!" Vince exclaimed. "It's so annoying! Can't you stay still for a freaking minute or do you always have to be doing something?" he asked sarcastically.

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 04-12-2010, 03:25 AM

The male had been fidgeting in his seat, shifting back and forth and lifting and dropping the pink pencil. As Vincent snapped at him, Fayte widened his eyes at the other male. Already upset, Fayte felt his fuse burning, and his foot tapped a bit faster as he spoke. "My bad. How dare anyone upset the poor little fag. He's got it so rough, cause he wants to make out with other dudes."

Jordans voice rose, the male not even seeming to realize it. "Poor you, everyone is always picking on Vincent, huh? Shut the fuck up. I didn't do shit to you, so don't take your anger out on me!" Standing up, Fayte unzipped the backpack, tipping it over so the newly bought items poured unto Vincent's desk. He gave the bag a final shake, adding sarcastically. "You've got it so rough, cause of a choice you made. Not like you have to go home to a drunk mom and watch your dad beat on her, then come after you for another pound of flesh. Not like you bother trying to make other people happy, since you're so busy feeling sorry for yourself. Keep that shit, I won't be back." He turned on his heel, moving out of the room, stomping through the hallways till he reached him car. He leaned against the door, shaking slightly, though he wasn't sure if it was from remorse or anger.

Fallen Rayne
*^_^*

Old 04-12-2010, 05:10 AM

Vince was left there completely shocked. His mouth opening and closing like a fish out of the water. "What the fuck just happened?" He asked out loud but no one was in the room anymore to hear him. After what Jock boy had said he ran out of the room and was gone in a matter of seconds. Vince wasn't even completely sure what had just happened. He remembered Jock boy calling him a fag and taunting him and pissing Vince off hat he had a good mind to punch jock boy in the face. And then the conversation did a one eighty. Not that Jock boy had gotten nice, it was in anger Jock boy had opened up just a little- more like a lot- and admitted some very personal things. Things Vince really didn't want to know, but after knowing he just felt like shit.

He looked down at the tools that were scattered across his desk. There was no way Jock boy made that up right? Who in their right mind would lie about something like that? And why the hell did he tell Vince? It wasn't like Vince could do something about it. He sighed running his hand through his multi-colored hair and shoved all the tools in his bag and stood up running after Jock boy. He had no idea where the other went, but he went to the parking lot to see if he could see him. Most of the cars were gone and by walking down the front of the parking lot he spotted Jock boy leaning against his car. Vince was starting to wonder if this was a good idea but his body didn't listen and it moved towards Jock boy stopping right in front of him. He opened his mouth to say something and then closed his mouth realizing that he hadn't thought that far. He wasn't quite sure what to say. "I'm not quite sure if I should be yelling at you and punching you in the face for what you said or if I'm suppose to be nice." He said honestly as he leaned against the car next to Jock boy crossing his arms in front of his slim chest. He looked out at the parking lot anywhere but Jock boy. "Look." Vince said making a face not believing that he was actually about to swallow his pride, "I'm sorry, I really am. You were right you didn't do anything to me and I was a total asshole." He said biting his tongue before he made matters worse and said something he didn't want to say.

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 04-12-2010, 06:31 PM

A glare was a response to Vincent, but after a few moments, Fayte added a little more. "I didn't yell at you cause I wanted you to feel sorry for me. I don't want you being nice to me out of pity. I just got so mad..." He shook his head, turning to face Vincent while his hand ran through his short hair.

"All I meant was, if you are mad, take it out on the people who did something. Otherwise, you are no better than them." Jordan smiled wryly, "Not that I can talk, after yelling at you. But everyone has their own problems, and doesn't need that added." He fell silent after a moment, staring across the parking lot. "I...I'm gonna go home now, you should get inside before you get in more trouble to. And don't worry, tommorrow I'll switch out of the class, okay?"

Fallen Rayne
*^_^*

Old 04-12-2010, 09:44 PM

"Good." Vincent said after Jock boy said the first part. "I'm not really good at pitying people." He said with a shrug, looking over at the other boy shocked to find jock boy actually looking at him. He quickly averted his gaze back to the parking lot as if something interesting had caught his attention.

He gritted his teeth when Jock boy reprimanded him saying that he was just as bad as everyone else. Telling himself to keep keep his mouth shut and not say anything because he was only going to make it worse. At least Jock boy acknowledge that it wasn't all of Vince's fault. It takes two to tango, even though Vince started it. He looked over at Jock boy shocked at the words that left his mouth. "Are you really going to give up?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "I never would have pegged you for someone who gave in without a fight. I mean you just spent almost two hundred dollars on your stuff yesterday, and I didn't give you my discount so you could just throw it away like that. If anything you owe me for saving you money on your stuff so you don't have a choice." He said getting his haughty attitude back. But this time he was doing it for a good cause wasn't he? He was actually being nice underneath all the
pushy words.

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 04-13-2010, 02:41 AM

"I normally don't. I want everyone to like me so badly that I try to do everything I ca-What do you mean your discount?" Fayte tilted his head, before shaking it. "Nevermind, like I said, keep the stuff, I don't have a use for it. You've made it very clear you don't want to bother getting to know me."

(Iz sorries its so short...Just got off work and have a friend brain...0.0)

Fallen Rayne
*^_^*

Old 04-13-2010, 03:56 AM

"Fine!" Vince exclaimed his hand hitting the hood of jock boy's car. "You are so pathetic." He said his green eyes narrowing, no longer able to keep his words in check. "Like you ever bothered to get to know me. Like you ever bothered to stop your jock friends when they start picking on other people and treat them like shit. Don't you dare say you try to do everything you can, because thats complete bull!" He said. Vince gave a bitter laugh. " You know for a second I almost fell for it. I was trying to be nice. I was going to offer to help you figure this class out and teach you what you need to know because it was too late to switch classes and I figured I'd make it less painful for the both of us. But you know what? I hope you are able to switch classes because I don't want to see your stupid face again." Vince said jabbing Jock boy in the chest before turning on his heels to storm away.

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 04-13-2010, 12:48 PM

"Hey! I tried to get to know you, and you shoved it down my face! And I never-" Jordan stopped speaking then. He had seen Vincent before, and the male was right. Fayte had just watched when his friends had picked on him. He'd stood by and watched what happened, or barely tried to stop anything. Or when his friends had stopped, Jordan had just laughed with them. Catching up to Vince, he grabbed the other boy's wrist. "Okay...look. Y-you're right. I do try and make people like me...but maybe that wasn't the right people. And it probably is to late to switch the class anyway." Jordan released Vincent's wrist, his fingers sliding down gently, moving over his hand to lift and slid into Fayte's hair. "So uh...we may never be friends, I dunno, but maybe we can make like an agreement?"

Fallen Rayne
*^_^*

Old 04-13-2010, 09:46 PM

Vince turned to glare at Jock boy when he grabbed his wrist. He had a good mind to pull his wrist out of his grasp and yell at him some more but he bit his tongue and stayed silent letting Jock boy finished. It felt weird when Jock boy gently released his wrist his fingers ghosting over Vince's skin. He felt like rubbing the skin there but instead just cross his arms. He couldn't help but scoff at the friend's comment. Even if the two of them got close enough to each other to be friends there was no way Jock boy would hang out with Vince outside of class and defiantly not around his other jock boy friends so there wasn't a reason to be friends. "Depends." He answers. "What is this agreement exactly?" He asked with a raised eyebrow wanting to know what Jock boy was thinking.

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 04-14-2010, 02:59 AM

Fayte shifted uncomfortably, he hadn't truly thought that Vincent would agree. "I'll let you keep the stuff and everything, and you just help me make it through that class, without being unduly rude and shit. That's all..." Jordan learned against his car, unsure how the proposition would be recieved.