Fallen Rayne
*^_^*

Old 04-14-2010, 03:15 AM

"Okay now lets listen to my rules." Vince said after Jock boy was done. "First of all you're taking your stuff back because I don't need it, or want it, and you paid for it. And second of all I suppose I agree but I still get to call you Jock boy because its kinda stuck now. Think of it as a term of endearment if it helps." He said with a crooked smile. "Deal?" he asked holding out his hand for Jock boy to shake on the agreement.

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu
♥ The Queen of Hearts b...

Old 04-14-2010, 03:18 AM

Jordan nodded slowly, before moving his hand out, gripping the shorter boy's hand. "Alright, shorty." He gave a smile to show he was teasing, before he abruptly lifted his head, glancing towards the school. "Umm...Do you think Miss Lovette noticed we're gone...? She scares me, I dunno if I wanna go back in there..."

Fallen Rayne
*^_^*

Old 04-14-2010, 03:29 AM

"Hey I'm not much shorter then you Jock boy." He said with a frown but his eyes were laughing. "Anyway its not my fault I its all that unhealthy testosterone in your body." He teased right back. He truthfully frowned when Jock boy mentioned Ms. Lovette. He pulled his hand back and let it fall to the side. "She probably knows and is waiting for us in the classroom." He guessed because whenever the two of them did something wrong Ms. Lovette wasn't far behind. He didn't want to get in more trouble but he didn't think it'd make a difference if they went back now or tomorrow. "Why do you want skip detention?" He asked looking at Jock boy.

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 04-14-2010, 03:33 AM

"I don't" Fayte answered with a small shake of his head. "But she really does scare me..." Jordan shrugged, giving Vincent a grin, before he began trudging back to the building, clearly dreading what awaited them. "You think she'll let you tell me about the different thingies I got while we're in detention?" From the way he spoke, it was clear that Fayte wasn't hopeful of the idea, or actually looking forward to it, for that matter.

Fallen Rayne
*^_^*

Old 04-14-2010, 04:02 AM

"Well I think if you say thingies that would be a definite no." He said, "They are called tools. They might not be the tools you're use to be they are still tools." He said as he followed behind Jock boy into the school. He wanted jock boy to enter first so maybe he could slip by and not get as much heat. "And actually I wasn't going to start with that. I was gonna start with the most basic. Make up." He said looking at Jock boy to gage his reaction to that because to teach him that meant Jock boy was going to have to wear it.

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 04-14-2010, 04:05 AM

Fayte glanced back at the boy, stopping for a moment. "M-makeup? We gotta learn that too?" Jordan bite back a groan, finally nodding. "Okay...do we use those things in the back of the class? The little face things?" Fayte stopped speaking, moving into the classroom slowly, glancing around for the teacher.

Fallen Rayne
*^_^*

Old 04-14-2010, 04:28 AM

"You mean the dummies?" Vince stated. He gave a sigh, "You really don't know the first thing about cosmetology do you?" He asked. He was going to have to teach Jock boy alot more then he originally expected. "And those are for the hair not for make-up. We practice make-up on each other. I do it on you to show you first and then you try to copy it on me." He explained as they both entered the room. He picked around Jock boy's shoulder and found the room empty. Vince was surprised. "I bet you somehow she still knows." He guessed as he set his bag back down on his seat. "But since she's not here yet to yell at us do you want to get started?"

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 04-14-2010, 04:31 AM

Fayte had fallen silent, moving to the seats. He was glad Miss. Lovette wasn't here yet, but he also didn't want makeup on him. But, he didn't want to anger Vincent. "Umm...I...don't really...wear...makeup? Is there...like, another way we can do it?" He asked after a moment, glancing around, before grabbing a 'hair doll' as he decided to dub them. "These are white...we could use them, could we, I mean, it would be easier to copy something you can see, right?"

Fallen Rayne
*^_^*

Old 04-14-2010, 04:45 AM

Vince took the mannequin head away from Jock boy and set it back down with the rest of the heads. "That is for hair and hair only." he said. "There is no other way to learn how to do it other then practice. And don't worry I'll be the only one who'll see your pretty face done up in make-up so you don't have to worry about losing your manliness. And there is such a thing as make-up remover." He pointed out. "Now come on." He said standing up and moving over to one of the vanity stations in the room.

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 04-14-2010, 04:47 AM

Fayte stood, stuffing his heads in his pockets, moving to the vanity mirror as if he was headed to the gallows. He flopped in the chair, staring up at Vincent, "Why do you want to do all this stuff? Is it because you like dudes? Why do you like dude anyway?" He flushed slightly, "Y-you don't have to answer. Just...curious"

Fallen Rayne
*^_^*

Old 04-14-2010, 05:00 AM

Vince laughed when Jock boy asked the questions. He started to collect the foundation, the eyeshadow, lipgloss, lipstick, eyeliner, blush, sponges, and all the different brushes he'd need laying them out on the vanity. "First of all I want to do this stuff because I like doing this stuff." He grabbing a cleaning cloth and turning to face Jock boy. "Close your eyes. "He told him as he cleaned off his face. "I like doing hair and make-up and everything else. And no I did not just take this class to meet boys. Sorry but flamboyant isn't really my type and that's the kinda guys that enroll in this class. I like my boys to be a little more built. Like you." He said throwing that in just to mess with Jock boy. "And the question should be how do you know you don't like dudes?" He asked throwing away the cloth and looking at Jock boy with a raised eyebrow.

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 04-14-2010, 05:05 AM

Fayte's eyes had widened with each item placed in front of him. Holy shit, girls really had to go through a lot of work, hn? He focused as Vincent began speaking, flushing. Bad enough for Vincent to tell him Fayte was his type, even worse to question his own sexuality.

"I-I..." Jordan flustered for a moment, finally gulping and placing his head back, obiediantly closing his eyes. "Cause I just like girls. I've never though of a dude like that. I know, wouldn't I? I'd think some dude was hot. That's how I know." Fayte left out how he'd briefly thought this of Vincent, and focused instead on the multiple girls he claimed were hot when with his friends.

Fallen Rayne
*^_^*

Old 04-14-2010, 11:31 PM

Vince gave Jock boy a really look but jock boy's eyes were closed so he didn't see. "I find that hard to believe that not even once you thought a guy was hot. I mean there are some guys that everyone just has to admit their hot." He said. "You can open your eyes he said taking Jock boy's wrist and flipping it up so the underside was showing. He grabbed the foundations and started to test them on the wrist until he found one that blended well. "And don't knock it till you try it." He said winking at Jock boy before giving a laugh. He put set the other foundations aside and picked out the one that fit the best. "Okay first matter of buisness is to clean the person's face and then you test the foundation on the inside of their wrist to find the best fit because the inside of the wrist is the skin closest to the color of your face. You take one of these sponges." He said taking a triangle sponge and putting the foundation on it."And put in on their face in dots and then using the sponge you blend it into the face." He said doing it as he said it. "Make sure to get the neck and blend it there because you don't want nasty foundation lines show up." He said ending the foundation at Jock boy's adam's apple. "Got it?" he asked.

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 04-15-2010, 02:55 AM

Fayte had sputtered and turned red as Vincent spoke, his eyes carefully avoiding Vincent's face. "N-no!" He exclaimed, shaking his head quickly. "I don't think dudes are hot. And I don't want to try it! Do you know what people would thi-I...I'm sorry...Forgot for a minute..." He cleared his throat while Vincent continued applying the makeup, continuing to avoid the boy's face.

After foundation was smeared on his face, the male nodded in reply. "I think so..." Jordan's nose wrinkled. "It feels weird...do you always have to use this stuff? What's it called again?

Fallen Rayne
*^_^*

Old 04-19-2010, 04:57 AM

Vince raised an eyebrow when Jock boy started to say that. "No please continue." He said, "I would love to hear what you have to say about that." He said sarcastically. But he sighed reprimanding himself, there was just something about Jock boy that easily got under Vince's skin. It could be the smallest comment and Vince would get defensive, even if he started it. "And you know for someone who is straight you're pretty defensive about it." He said grabbing an eyeshadow palette out of one of the draws. "Oh and to answer your question that was called foundation, and yes for this class you always have to use that stuff. It makes it easier to put on other make up and it hides any blemishes or imperfections." He explained. "Though I really don't use it unless its to hide a pimple or something, you'd be surprised a lot of guys actually use it; even some of your Neanderthal buddies." He said. He opened the palette and showed Jock boy the 120 colors, "So what color do you want?" He asked. "We've got blue, green, black, brown, purple, oh I think the pink would just look smashing on you." He said with a snicker.

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 04-19-2010, 06:53 AM

"No pink." Fayte informed Vincent, glowering at the boy, "And none of my friends use foundation. And of course I am defensive, I'm having enough issues with...." Fayte averted his gaze, "Stuff. Anyway, what do you call this stuff now?"

(Sorry it's short, cat is having issues having babies...helping.)

Fallen Rayne
*^_^*

Old 04-19-2010, 07:05 AM

"Okay pink it is." Vince said cheerfully as he dabbed the brush into the light shimmer pink first. "And actually I beg to differ, they do use it, but you're not going to listen to me anyway." he said with a dramatic sigh looking back up at Jock boy with the pink eyeshadow on the brush. "And this is eyeshadow. Seriously haven't you ever had a girlfriend? How do you know know what this is?" he asked shocked. Vince was trying to tip toe around the stuff issue. Jock boy and him weren't friends so there was no need for either of them to know the other's personal life. "Now close one eye." he ordered. "You always use a light version of the color you choice for the base of the eyes that goes from the inside corner to the corner of your eye up to the bone where your eyebrows are. Most colors you'll use a white, but this shimmery light pink is light enough." Vince explained.

((Awww cute, well I hope it goes better and there's not problems))

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 04-19-2010, 06:52 PM

Fayte sighed, tilting his head back and letting his eyes face shut. "Hearing problems? I said no pink..." He grumbled, his arms crossing over his chest. Jordan pushed his thoughts away from Vincent's hands gently brushing his face, focusing on the next question. "Yeah, of course I've had girlfriends. I just didn't like them enough to pay that much attention to them. Why would I wanna learn names of makeup?" After a moment, Fayte peeked from one of his green orbs, staring at Vince, "Thinking back, I guess it woulda helped."

Fallen Rayne
*^_^*

Old 04-19-2010, 11:58 PM

"Oh I heard you alright," Vince said with a snicker as he finished one eye running his ring finger lightly on jock boy's bottom lid to get the excess eyeshadow off that had dusted onto the skin there. He started to work on the other eye. "You know you should hear yourself speak its quite amusing." Vince said with a laugh before continuing to teach Jock boy. "And then you take the darker color and put it in the crease of the eye." He said finishing up both eyes.

He put the eyeshadow down on the counter beside him. "Anyway how would it help you?" He asked. "I thought you were the heartbreaker. Though it wouldn't surprise me to find its the other way around." He mumbled the last part opening another drawer on the vanity. This time taking out a pencil thing. "Now this is eyeliner, you basically use it like a pencil but you don't poke people's eyes out." He warned. "You apply it lightly on the top lip and then you pull the bottom lid down and you just lightly apply it to the rim of the bottom lid. Of course I do it much thicker on myself." He said pointing to his own kohl lined green eyes.

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 04-20-2010, 02:55 AM

Fayte ignored the instructions, instead glaring at Vincent, though it was clearly playful. "What's wrong with the way I talk?" At Vince's next comment, Jordan laughed, clearly back to his cocky self for a moment. "And no, I don't mean they broke my heart. Just shoulda paid some attention, so I'd know what I'd be doing here...And watch yourself. I could prove to you that I am a heartbreaker."

He fell silent as Vince explained the eyeliner, his own eyes focused on Vincent's, though for clearly different reasons. Jordan gave a tiny cough, before averting his gaze. What was wrong with him? He'd just been teasing another guy, practically flirting.

Fallen Rayne
*^_^*

Old 04-20-2010, 04:23 AM

"Its nothing." Vince said taking the cap off the eyeliner. He almost dropped the eyeliner when Jock boy started to flirt with him. He smirked, "Well everyone in the class believes I'm swooning over you, so you might just have to break my heart. But beware you're not the only heart breaker in this room." He said with a crooked grin.

There was a moment that seemed to freeze as he stared into Jock boy's eyes. He had never noticed that the eyes were a gorgeous green even though they had tacky pink eyeshadow on them. It was like he was sucked in and no matter how much he wanted to look away he couldn't. Jock boy was the one who looked away first, Vince just pretended that nothing happened but both of them knew it was a lie. "Keep your eyes open and try not to flutter them okay." he said as he started to apply the eyeliner.

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 04-20-2010, 04:36 AM

Fayte felt his body growing warm and Vince pried his eyes open. He spoke, slowly and barely moving his face as the eyeliner decended, "Yeah, but I'm not gay, so your more sensitive, right? That means you'd be crushed..." Jordan's voice had gotten softly, so the male was whispering. His eyes, in an attempt to avoid Vincent's gaze, had settled on the male's lips. Of it's own accord, his tounge came out, tracing his lips for a moment before returning into Jordan's mouth.

Fallen Rayne
*^_^*

Old 04-20-2010, 05:01 AM

Vince paused from tracing the bottom of the eye he let the eyeliner go to his side while his hand still rested on the side of Jock boy's face. His own attention drawing towards the pink tongue darting out to wet the lips that right now looked extremely kissable. "I'm a big boy." He answered back as softly as Jock boy's sentence had ended. "I can take care of myself..." He said his voice trailing off as the space between decreased. He wasn't sure if he was moving forward or if Jock boy was moving forward. All he knew was that his lips were pressed up and moving against Jock boy's lips. And even more surprising, he actually didn't mind it, or want it to stop for that matter.

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 04-20-2010, 03:57 PM

Jordan wasn't quite sure how it happened, but all of a sudden, it seemed, Vincent's lips were pressed against his own. A shiver ran down his spine, and the boy returned the kiss, his lips moving eagerly against the other boys. A tiny, almost inaudable moan crawled from Fayte, his hands lifting to gently cup Vince's face.

After a moment, Fayte pulled away, his eyes glazed for a moment, before Jordan shook his head, "N-no...I'm not gay..." He seemed to have trouble forming the words. And despite them, Jordan found himself gently kissing Vincent once more. He felt a strange urge, to run away from Vincent, but at the same time, he didn't want to leave. A noise behind him made it so Fayte didn't need to decide between the two. He jerked away, glancing behind him with wide eyes. Miss. Lovette had entered the classroom, making Jordan wonder just how much she had seen.

Fallen Rayne
*^_^*

Old 04-21-2010, 12:27 AM

((haha that was so what I was gonna do next, the teacher walking in XD nice nice))

Vince wasn't quite sure what was going on. His mind was a blank as his body took over. He let his hands tangle into Jock boy's smooth silky hair. He wanted to pull him closer and make the kiss more heated, but he didn't want to scare Jock boy away.

Jock boy was the first to pull away, Jock boy seemed frozen, his eyes glazed over but at the same time showed shock. Vince was confused his mind was yelling at him to stop but at the same time it felt way too damn good that there was no way he was going to stop. Jock boy seemed just as confused, if not more. He made a weak protest about him not being gay. "Just shut up." Vince said as he brought their lips together again. This was like heaven. All of a sudden Jock boy pulled back once again, but this time it was different. Jock boy looked like a deer in headlights. Vince turned to see what Jock boy was staring at, and he started to wish he hadn't. This just turned into Hell.

"Hi Ms. Lovette." he said meekly.

The pudgy lady's face turned a bright crimson red, and Vince was guessing that he wasn't going to like what followed. "This is a classroom not a bedroom." She sputtered out. "I expect you to behave as such and to respect me and my classroom. Obviously I can't even leave you two alone for an hour without something going wrong!" She exclaimed continuing on her rant. Vince looked up at the clock surprised to see that an hour had actually passed since school ended and now their detention was over. "Are you even listening to me?!" She exclaimed. Vince's face flushed red from embarrassment as he hung his head looking at the floor feeling like the kid who got his hand caught in the cookie jar, well more like his lips caught on Jock boy's. "This will not happen in my classroom again or there will be serious consequences." She warned with a glare. "You boy's can go now."

Vince didn't even need to be told twice before he quickly started to put the stuff away. "Here." He said handing Jock boy a facial wipe to get rid of the make-up. Ms. Lovette was awkwardly standing over them and watching them like a hawk.

Last edited by Fallen Rayne; 04-21-2010 at 03:45 AM..