Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 04-21-2011, 07:03 AM

((*sighs* ill get momo andy *giggles*))

Carpathia ran to the stairs, "I'll stay today." she giggled as she ran up the stair to her new room. Carpathia opened the door and starts looking for her work uniform. "Now I get to spend time with Azrael, the little cutie." Carpathia giggled as she found her uniform and put it on. Before running out of the room, Carpathia made sure that she was prefect and suitable for her new job. Running downstairs, she jumped in front of her new boss and giggled, "Carpathia, reporting for duty." she said with a happy smile then giggled again in happiness. "Thank you again for the job Mr. Azrael." she said straightening out as she waited for her orders.

<---(this is wat she's wearing lol)

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 04-21-2011, 07:30 AM

[thank you]

"you look nice" he said smiling at her, then handed her a tray "table 2 asked for this, take it to them"

Gothika_Knight

Old 04-21-2011, 08:41 AM

Carpathia took the tray but looked at Azrael, "Um Mr. Azrael, what is this so I can say the names correctly." she asked looking nervously at the clear green fizzy drink, a dark drink that smelled like vanilla and the odd human food.

Andraus

Old 04-21-2011, 02:50 PM

"Thats a bottle of Moutain dew, a Long Island Ice tea, and a Small pot roast"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 04-21-2011, 02:59 PM

(THE DAMN THING DIDN'T SUBSCRIBE TO IT WHEN I PRESSED SUBSCRIBE! *starts beating lappytop* ; v; :illgetu: that's why I didn't post! *grumbles* and it took my computer forever to finally let me on this thread! *rages* and pinging is like this andy @ momochan ; without the spaces!)

Stella had totally spaced out for a moment, she pulled out the money and put it on the bar. "I'm sorry, I spaced out for a moment there. Again, I'm sorry.", she said hoping she didn't look like a dummy.

Andraus

Old 04-21-2011, 03:07 PM

"Miss Stela of the Boling Rock in Deseria, Please Refrain from Spacing out, It kinda makes your look like a Puppet"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-21-2011, 03:09 PM

"I don't try too, I just do.", Stella said before taking a sip of her water. She totally disregarded the fact that the guy knew her name and where she came from.

Last edited by momochan; 04-21-2011 at 03:14 PM..

Andraus

Old 04-21-2011, 03:26 PM

"Your are Blind at what is to be Seen"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-21-2011, 03:28 PM

Stella stared at the man for a few moments, "I have no idea what you mean. I am not good with understanding those kind of sentences.". She knew she probably looked stupid right about now, but didn't care, really.

Andraus

Old 04-21-2011, 04:04 PM

"you overlooked the fact that i knew ur name and where u live"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-21-2011, 05:03 PM

"I don't care. I have been in here quite a few times and have talked o many people in here, so if everyone knows my name then I don't care. Now, about where I was from, that is a little strange. I have never told anyone where I live.", Stella said staring at the man.

Gothika_Knight

Old 04-21-2011, 10:47 PM

Carpathia looked at the tray of food. 'Long Island Iced Tea, Mountain Dew and a small pot roast.' she said in her head until she realized she was at Table 2. "Oh, um, sorry here you go. One Mountain Dew for and one long Island & pot roast for you." she said with a smile that didn't stay long. After taking the money and tip, Carpthia turned around and was about to walk away and she felt the man at Table 2 smack her butt, "That's another tip for you." he said then started to drink his pop. "Um..Th-thank you sir." Carpathia said in an uncomfortable voice, as she looked down and quickly walked back to the counter to give Azrael the money and tip.

((EWWWW!!! >.< we have perverts in the Tavern!!! :illgetu: ))

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-21-2011, 11:01 PM

Stella heard the load smacking noise that was from the man who smacked Carpathia's butt. She only herd it because of her great hearing. She sighed and shook her head. 'looks like we have some pervs up in here', she looked at Carpathia. "The butt hole shouldn't have done that to you. You shouldn't have to put up with it.", she said.

Andraus

Old 04-21-2011, 11:12 PM

"Stella, would you like a Job as the Bouncer for my tavern, which also means you get to kick the asses of people causing trouble here" Azrael SAid, putting the money in the Register "Really, I will not have them Disrespecting my Employees"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-21-2011, 11:19 PM

"That would be nice. I don't like watching people be disrespectful to others. When do I start?", she asked.

Andraus

Old 04-21-2011, 11:57 PM

"Now, and as ur first job get rid of them " he pointed to table 2

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-22-2011, 12:02 AM

Stella got up and signed, "Alright, I'll kick them out. If they don't leave calmly I'll drag them out.". Stella walked to table two and tapped the guys shoulder. She gave them a cold look, "Sir, would you and your party pleas leave.".

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 04-22-2011, 02:06 AM

Flapping his black-feathered wings throughout he sky, Akio was searching for a place where he could take a break from all the wandering he had done of trying to find a way back into Heaven or even Hell so he could get revenge. It had been about almost 2000 years since he had been back in Heaven, and by now; he could barely remember a single thing about his past besides the fact that his parents were killed right before his eyes and God had forced him to live on earth alone. Suddenly, while soaring throughout the night sky; a few lights shined from below as he noticed a large dark tavern was open. It was kind of funny how he just so happen to find a tavern here in the middle of no where. So immediately landing onto the foresty floor and looking up at the building; Akio wrapped himself in his black wings as they quickly made a silent poof with a few remaining black feathers on the ground. His body now returned to it's human form. Approaching the tavern, he knocked on the door a couple of times before opening it and stepping inside. "Hello?..is anyone home?" he asked looking left and when he went into the lobby.

Andraus

Old 04-22-2011, 05:01 AM

Azrael Smiled at the New Customer, and flapped his Silver Wings a bit "hello there, Welcome to the Haunted Tavern and Inn, How can I be of Assistence?"

Gothika_Knight

Old 04-22-2011, 06:41 AM

"Why should we? We have every right to be here." the man said in a rage and stood up to the dragon girl. Carpathia watched in amasment. The dragon girl, Stella and Azrael were actually trying to protect her. This was the first time anyone besides the royal Demon Guard had ever protected her. Suddenly hearing a voice from the front of the Tavern, Carpathia walked to Azrael and waited for him to finish introducing himself. "Would you like for me to show him to a table?" she asked leaning close to Azrael, "Thank you for helping." she whispered to Azrael then looked at the ground and waited for her next order to do for the newcomer.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 04-22-2011, 01:21 PM

When a young male had come up to him, Akio slowly looked over at him; noticing the angelic wings he had on his back as well. Without a doubt this man was some sort of angel, though whether he was a good one or a evil one; was still a slight mystery. Shrugging off the thought at first, Akio just gave a little nod to his question without so much as an introduction of his own. "Yes, I would like a room please." he stated in the least amount of words possible. He was never really one to talk alot with people since after the day his parents were killed and he was basically betrayed by God; he felt as though he could never trust anyone ever again. On his right side, he carried a small medium sized bag that had rips all over them. It almost looked like if the bag were to go through anymore 'torture' it would blow up and everything inside would fall out. All of a sudden, when a younger female had come up beside the male; he turned his head to look over at her only slightly than took his attention away almost like he didn't care. "I do not wish to stay a table. All I wish for is a room, I do not wish to stay too long." Akio spoke with his voice slowly starting to sound even more cold than earlier. It wasn't really an intention of his to sound like that, but rather it was just because he still had memory scars dug into his head.

Andraus

Old 04-22-2011, 03:43 PM

"Hmm....."He Picked up the Young mans Hourglass "Now lets see who you are......" He looked at the sands for a moment, then his eyes Widen "Oh my!.....Mister Akio, Pleasure to meet you. I am Azrael, The angel of death" He said then he picked up the Key to room 174 "Come with me please" He lead him to a Series of Starts until they walked up to the room. "Here you go Enjoyy your stay "He said, then handed him the key.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 04-22-2011, 04:05 PM

Seeing the hourglass that the man had picked up, Akio tilted his own head and noticed how the man asked himself who he was. It didn't take much thought as well to figure out if this man was using an hourglass to figure out who Akio was, than that must mean he was the angel of death. Once hearing the man's name was Azrael, Akio just nodded and heard how his own assumption of this man being the angel of death was correct. This made things turn a bit more strange than he thought things were going to go, when Akio had spotted this tavern from the skies he was expecting it to be filled with humans. But now finding the angel of death here, made things almost seem like someone was going to die. All of a sudden, when Azrael had grabbed a set of keys and told Akio to follow him; he just nodded and began to follow Azrael towards the stairs. Though when he reached the staircase, he turned his head to the side only slightly to look at the girl from earlier and everyone else in the lobby. It wasn't really obvious, but there was no doubt about it something strange about this place and the people. Whether the feeling was good news or bad news, he had no idea. But once Akio and Azrael had made it to the front of the room; he couldn't help but ask a question, considering since he was the angel of death; and Akio being a fallen angel. "Azrael..whats with this place?..why are you here at a tavern?..shouldn't you be out there reaping souls?"

Andraus

Old 04-22-2011, 04:11 PM

Azrael Stoped for a moment and Thought about how to answear "Hmm....You could say iv fallen like you, But still Im an Angel.......You see Me and the Reaper have Sorta Reached a Truce. I find out where the souls are, He Reaps them , then I decide theyre fate. Only a moment ago Did a Young man Nearly Die of a Bad liver, I let him live because he had to much to give up if he died." he then smiled at the Tavern "Sense then, Iv had to much time on my Hands, so I built this tavern to keep myself busy, also im still allowed to tap into my Reaping power, so If anyone is to die near my Tavern, I can Take care of it"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-22-2011, 04:17 PM

Stella ignored everyone but the guys who were in front of her, "You do not. Disrespecting the staff is not allowed in this tavern. If you do not leave this instant I will drag you out by your collar. Now pleas leave.".