momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 05-16-2011, 08:55 PM

(sure~ since I am planing for her to save his life and everything :P)

Stella was about to draw her sword when she was rudely shoved out of the way and fell to the ground. She turned around on the ground so she could see what happened and saw Jake taking the blow. She gasped and then got up. She kicked the warrior off of Jake and pushed Jake to the side. "Stay still, sit down, and apply a lot of presser to your wound with rag.", Stella said getting into a fighting position. When the warior stumbled into a large puddle of blood, a cruel smile appeared on her face. Blood has a little bit of water in it, so she could minipulate it and freeze. it She took one of her hand off of her sword and waved her hands and the blood went up the warriors legs. Her eye color changed to the color of Ice and the blood froze. The man was stuck and couldn't move. She then out her hand back on her sword and charged the warrior she swung her sword at him and chopped his head clean off before he even knew it.

Stella then took a deep breath and sheathed her sword. She then ran to jake and knelt next top him. "You doing okay? Is it still bleeding?", she asked. She would take care of his wound once he gave her the answers she needed.

dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 05-16-2011, 09:00 PM

Jake watched her fight and put pressure on the wound. once the fight was finished Jake chuckled while coughing up blood "yes... it is still bleeding" he said looking down at it "i guess... i guess you could have saved yourself... well, finish me, nows your chance to impress your familey... go on, do it" he said coughing again "go on"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-16-2011, 09:09 PM

Stella rolled her eyes and ripped some of her skirt off. She then opened Jake's shirt and took a good look at the wound. She sighed and took off her bag. She digged through it and pulled out a bottle of herbs. She also pulled out a jug of water and a bowl. She pored some water on the ripped off piece of her skirt and started wiping Jake's wound off. "I will not finish you off. I don't feel like it, and its a waste of a life that could be of some use to me.", she said. After she was done wiping Jake's wound off and keeping it from bleeding for a few minutes, she pored a little bit of water in the bowl and crushed some of the herbs that was in the bottle. She placed the herbs in the water and swished it around. She then dabbed a clean rag into the solution and wiped Jake's wound with it. "This is going to burn...", she said continuing to put it on Jake's wound.

dragonjake

Old 05-17-2011, 08:36 AM

Jake growled slightly "why are you helping? i thought you wanted to mak your familey proud, so make them proud" he said as he let her help him "fine then, dont finish me, but just because i saved you, doesn't mean im trying to be your friend, you had your chance and lost it, next time i wont bother helping you" he ranted on trying to ignore the burning pain

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-17-2011, 07:35 PM

"Don't make this even harder for me to do, Jake. I just want to take care of your little wound and leave. Its also my way of saying thank you and to pay you back for sort of saving me.", Stella said, tempted to grab the tweezers out of her bag and stab Jake's wound with it. "Now, my family has issues. If you do one thing that makes them ashamed of you, and they'll just disown you and make you feel like crap. I don't want that since they'll more then likely spread rumours that I am some whore and traitor and do the other things that I told you about. So even if I wanted to be friend with you, I would have so much crap to deal with it would make things difficult and the friendship not worth it, at least to me anyway.", she said with a sigh. She finished putting the herbs on Jake's wound and then pulled out some gauze, which she just found and was pissed about since she could have used it instead of ruining her skirt. She wrapped it around Jake's wound and pulled out something to keep it from unravelling. "Alright, there. It's done. Your welcome.", she said patting his wound with her hand, knowing that would hurt him. She put all her stuff away in her bag and got up. "See you some other time.", she said before waving good-bye and walking away

dragonjake

Old 05-17-2011, 07:51 PM

Once she finished and patted his wound he growled "goodbye then" he growled as he got up slowly and picked up his sword, she had really done it this time "but not just a goodbye" he growled, he knew he would get he as a friend, he knew she would beat him, he tore off the fabric that was on his wound and threw it on the floor "but to save you killing me at the end, i might as well die fighting" he said as he started to walk to the left of the way she was going

(oh boy :XD it looks like it is impossible for this RP to become a romance one :rofl: after all, jake now no longer ever wants to be near her again)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-17-2011, 07:59 PM

(thats fine with me. o 3o as long as they become friends later on. I didn't want a romance rp anyway...sorry about that. D I wasn't trying to ruin anything, it just kind of happened this way....)

Stella sighed and shook her head. She heard Jake rip off the gauze she put on his wound, but didn't pay attention to what he said. She kind of felt bad for not even giving the friend thing a chance, but then she remembered what crap would happen and stopped feeling bad. 'he better not bleed to death. He better just go somewhere and rest because if I don't see him again during this stupid quest thing, I will be pissed that he didn't even try to keep him self from dying from that stupid little wound.', she thought to herself. She sighed and looked down at her torn skirt. She shook her head and decided to check out the burnt down town to see if there was any survivors.

dragonjake

Old 05-17-2011, 08:08 PM

(we agreed that it would be a romance one, ohh well, they just wont be friends :talk2hand: i only roll and a locer or a hater)

Jake growled as he continued to walk, he looked around at his surroundings "well... since im going to be alone from here on out, i best start getting better" he said as he saw a river "ah, a water supply" he said as he began filling his water flask "i may not be a great fighter... but im a great foriger" he said chuckling as he put the flask in his bag

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-17-2011, 08:13 PM

(:gonk: We did but..like I forgot! I'm sorryyy. ; v; psh, fine be like that...and locker? you mean rocker? xD)

While Stella was searching through the remains of the city, she actually found a few people who were injured. It was some guy who was under parts of a building. He was already half dead, so there was nothing she could do for him. He couldn't even talk or see her. Stella sighed and walked away from the scene. She went onto the path for the next town, hopefully it would be intact and no one would try and kill her there.

dragonjake

Old 05-17-2011, 08:20 PM

(no i was meant to say 'i only roll as a lover or hater' and we could still make them fall for each other, it will take some time, but they will get there :))

Jake continued to walk down the path he had taken, he saw a small town and smiled "i guess i could stop here, i wont mind having a day of resting" he said as he continued to walk, once he got closer he saw it was a rebel town "dam... if i try getting close to that town, im a dead man" he whispered as he started to walk around the town, once on the other side of the small town he began to continue on his way "dam... i guess now i wont get to rest today"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-17-2011, 08:26 PM

(Yeah we could. xD But like you said, it would take a looong tiem. 0 3o)

Stella was going down a long path surrounded by trees and overgrown plants that were tangled around the path. If she was to take a short cut through the trees, she would have to get her sword out and cut through the over grown plants. Which, would take a long time. SO it would be best to take the path. As she went down the path, she found herself on a split path. She could go left, or right. She stood at the path for a few minutes, wondering which way she could go, but finally came to a decision. She decided that she would go down the right path since she was right handed.

dragonjake

Old 05-17-2011, 08:32 PM

(oh well XD she better hope she can become his friend soon, the more bad things that happen the more he will hate the quest and her XD)

Jake sighed as he glenched his wound, he knew it would attract un-wanted company but he didn't care "i wonder how long i can keep going until i break down" he said as he heard a growl "oh my god... now what" he said turning to atleast 3 wolfs and he growled "this... is... not good" he said quietly as he began to slowly back up with his hiden blade at the ready, this looked to be a hard fight but he wouldn't give up so easily

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-17-2011, 08:56 PM

(xD she will be friends with him! I order ou to make him give her a second chance! :illgetu:)

Stella was walking down the path when she heard a growl in the distance. It was on the other side of the thick wooded area around her. She walked to the thick over grown plants and pushed some out of her way. From what she could see, she could tell the wolfs were not growling at her. They were growling at some man who was wearing dark clothes and was clenching his side. After a few moments she could see it was Jake. She frowned a bit when she saw who it was. 'The path I took must have taken me down to a path that Jake must of went through. damn it...', she scoffed. And walked away, she was going to go back to the two way path and go down the left path, seeing as she would probably not see Jake down in that direction.

dragonjake

Old 05-18-2011, 07:37 AM

(well hes not going to now is he XD)

Jake glared at the wolfs when he noticed a female in the corner of his eye, he took a quickly glance and saw it was Stella "has she come to help?" he asked himself in his head, when she began to walk off he growled "dam her! i knew she was the one not to be trusted" he thought to himself as he dodged one of the wolfs attack, but just got scratched on the back of his leg by other causing him to fall to his knee "DAM YOU STELLA!!!" he yelled as loud as he could in rage as he turned and snapped the wolfs neck, the next wolf went for the kill but Jake delivered a perfect timed dagger to the throat, the other wolf, seeing it was alone now, retreated, leaving Jake unable to stand on his left leg and a stab wound in the other "i knew she would betray me"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-18-2011, 08:07 PM

(To be honest..she didn't betray him when the wolves attacked Jake. She left him since he wouldn't like it much if she helped, plus she figured he wouldn't be greatful. o 3o so she just left him alone, besides, Jake could handle it.)

Stella heard what Jake said. She balled her fists and continue to walk. 'Okay, so you don't want me to help..and then you want me to help?! Make up your damn mind! I am not helping you...no. I wont. Your strong enough to freaking kill those damned things.', she huffed and and tried not to stomp down the path. She wasn't exactly happy about how Jake was doing things. He would want her to not help him, and then he would want her to help him. Doesn't make sense at all. He wouldn't be happy either way so it was best just to leave him the hell alone

dragonjake

Old 05-19-2011, 06:42 AM

Jake sighed, mabey he had been a bit to harsh on her, but he shook his head and tried getting up and growled as he felt his just give way again "i need... that branch" he said spotting a branch that looked like a crutch "this will do nicely" he said picking up, he slowly lifted himself up and put his weight on the branch "well... that way" he said as he began to hobble to the north "i can do this on my own anyway" he grumbled to himself

(he doesn't think when he is angry, and it wont be my guy who says sorry, so if she doesn't Jake wont XD)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-19-2011, 06:18 PM

(Psh, she might if she still isn't pissed off.)

Stella made it back to the two way path and headed down the left path. She was clutching her bag and stomping down the path. She was not in the mood for anything. 'if someone attacks me I am going to take my fury out on them.', she sighd

dragonjake

Old 05-19-2011, 07:18 PM

(we agreed this would slowly become a romance :gonk:)

Jake sighed, after walking for a hour he finally reached a small town, this time it was a friendly town "ah good, its getting late anyway" he said walking to a nearby in "can i have a room for one for one night" he said to the man behind the bar, he listened to which one was his room and nodded "thank you" he said going to his room and layed down on his bed

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-19-2011, 08:41 PM

(Yeah, but why should she apologise? e -e and its inn not in...sorry. >.< I just couldn' help itttt.)

Stella didn't make it to a town, she only found a small clearing surrounded by trees with the path on the other side. She decided this would be the place she would spend the night at. She gathered some fire wood and started a fire. She had a hard time making i, but managed to make it. She had been rubbing two sticks for a half an hour, but figured out she should have put one stick down and place the stick between her hands and started rubbing her hands together, making the stick sort of twirl, creating friction between the sticks and causing it to start the fire. She stopped when it was on fire and put the stick in the fire. She sighed and put a few more sticks and a little bit of pine straw she found in the woods, in the fire.

dragonjake

Old 05-19-2011, 08:45 PM

(because he thinks she doesn't ever want to be his friend, just like she said)
Jake smiled as he laid on the bed and sighed comftably "ah this is heaven... mabey i should just live her, after all... everyone will just think im dead" he said smiling "i will leave the stone for her to get, if she dies the oh well... no-one cares about me and no-one needs me" he said closing his eyes "great idea"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-19-2011, 08:52 PM

(Psh, she's just trying to keep the peace. e -e)

'I wounder if he's dead...maybe I should have helped him- What am I thinking?! That idiot didn't need help, he is alive and well. He wouldn't have been very appreciative if I did help him, plus he would just be all pissy and mean if I staid with him...although, I doubt he will be able to survive very long, lord knows he probably is sitting down staring at something shiny and trying to figure out what to do, but is to mesmerised by that shiny thing..or whatever.', Stella thought to herself. She scoffed and pulled out some of her food from her bag. She pulled out a sandwich and a flask full of water. This was all she needed, right now. She drank a little bit of her water and inhaled her sandwich.

dragonjake

Old 05-19-2011, 08:53 PM

(right, before i leave, tomorrow we need to make them become friends -__-)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-19-2011, 09:02 PM

(Alright, then lets make it morning and those two will meet up.)

*TIME SKIP*

In the morning, Stella got up and headed down the path, But before she left, she put out the fire and put any trash she had in her bag. When she was walking down the path, she found herself in a small village. She looked around and smiled. It was a peaceful village, everyone was just minding there business and enjoying there time. The kids were just running around on the side of the road playing. Stella smiled and walked to one of the food stands and bought some food for the trip. She got some fruits, and a few more flasks so when she would find a river, she could fill them up. But she found a fosset and filled them up with fresh, clean water.

dragonjake

Old 05-20-2011, 06:37 AM

Jake woke up the next morning and yawned a bit, he tried jumping out of bed, but then ended up falling on the floor "dam" he said getting his crutch, the wound had still been slowly bleeding over night, and from the paleness of his skin he wasn't sure how much time he had left "i wish i had given her a chance... now i will probably die on the path there" he thought as he exited the inn and saw Stella in the town and sighed, he hobbled his way over to her and coughed a bit "Stella... im sorry about yesterday"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-20-2011, 06:24 PM

Stella was talking to the owner of the stand when she heard Jake's voice. As soon as she heard it, she stiffened, but when she heard the words 'I'm sorry' she was shocked. She never thought she would hear those words from him. Stella turned around, but frowned at the sight of Jake. It wasn't that she was still mad at him, it was that he was as white as a ghost. "I...Okay, before we start talking about this, I need to ask you something. Did you even try to tend to your wound or keep it from bleeding?! Or did those wolves over power you and almost killed you? Why do I ask? Well, because you are very pale...Now lets get out of public and check that wound out. If you let it bled then I'll have to take care of it.", Stella said paying for her stuff and telling the owner of the stand that she would be back later.