Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-08-2011, 02:37 AM

Warren smiled and said "Alright, then I will go looking for things in the forest", he would at least have his chance to go looking for what he needed. He keeled down beside the fire pit and put a few logs in then set them on fire with a fire ball.

Alice woke up the next moring she had fallen asleep outside on the platform in the tree, she stood up and crawled back threw her window and went to get ready. Taking a shower and getting dressed in her normal style of blues she headed down the stairs and into the kitchen. Her mom was already there and had made breakfast, she sat down and ate. After finishing she headed back upstairs and grabbed her back pack before heading back down and out to her bus stop at the end of the road.

Rei Ann
Is hungry feed me with rps?

Old 06-08-2011, 02:45 AM

" Alright be careful" She told him. Once he had left, she got started on making breakfast. She hummed while she cooked some eggs that she had taken from a nest, and sliced some fruit for them.

Will alarm woke him up, and he proceed to get ready. Once he got downstairs he discovered that his Parents had an early mission, so for breakfast it was cearl for him. He then got all his stuff together and headed off to his bus stop. He just hoped that today that there would be no more missing students at school.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-08-2011, 03:19 AM

Warren sat back from the fire as he left it alone and looked over at Anya, he could hear her slightly humming . It was a nice tune in his opinion, he stood up and walked over to her and stood beside her asking "Hey do you need any help the fire is started?"

Alice waited at her bus stop until the bus arrived then got on and sat in her normal seat then it continued on its way to the next stop.

Rei Ann

Old 06-08-2011, 03:50 AM

" Well the fire is still going, it going to need a bit more wood, if you don't mind adding that" She said with a smile. She then moved the grill over the fire, so that she could start cooking.

Will road the bus talking with his friends, it seemed that everyone was at least on the bus. He then once at the school headed into the school looking around, trying to notice if anyone was missing.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-08-2011, 07:57 PM

Warren nodded and went to put more wood on the fire. When she came over to the fire with the food to cook it he sat back and just watched he didn't think he could help her anymore.

Alice walked into the school once her bus arrived, she walked to her locker to get her binders out and put the ones she wasn't using away. Once she was done she started walking down the hall to meet her friends.

Rei Ann

Old 06-08-2011, 08:01 PM

Anya hummed at she made the food and soon it was done. " Alright, it's all done." She said. She then passed out the food, while she was cooking she had some ideas. If he could get the fire hot enough, they might be able to use the metal she had found to make pots and pans. She would be able to make more cooking things. It would also help them in making nails and hinges for doors.

Will sighed, as he stopped at his locker. Layla had gotten mad at him once again, over something silly. He grabbed his stuff and went off to class.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-08-2011, 08:12 PM

Warren smiled and said "Thanks", he took the food and began to eat slowly he looked around then said "So what do you normally find on the beach?" He wanted to try and start a conversation with her if he could.

When the bell rand Alice walked to her first class it was the only one that she shared with Will. She walked into the class room and sat down in her seat near the back of the class and got out her books.

Rei Ann

Old 06-08-2011, 08:19 PM

" Well normally driftwood, some seaweed, and pieces of metal. Though sometimes there might be a few rare things like crabs or calms. " She told him. She really hoped one day she find a wonderful find, like clothing or something like that.

Will was glad to see Alice. He needed to find time to to talk with her. He wanted to make sure they started to look into leads about other students. Well that is if she wanted to.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-08-2011, 08:40 PM

Warren smiled and contiued to eat while she told him was she normally found. When she was done talking he nodded then said "Some pretty interesting stuff then." She smiled again and finished eating he would leave to look for palm leaves when she went to look around the beach.

Alice saw Will walk into class and then continued to pull out her books. She would talk to him sooner or later but class was starting soon. She looked at the front of the class and waited for it to start.

Rei Ann

Old 06-08-2011, 08:51 PM

" Yeah" She said, she then finished eating her food. " Alright, I'm heading to the beach, you coming with me?" She asked. She didn't mind going alone, but she didn't want to be rude to him.

Will pulled out his school stuff wondering what today lesson was going to cover. He sighed softly.

[[ What should she find on the beach?]]

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-08-2011, 09:00 PM

{Hmmm I don't know what ever you want I guess}

Warren smiled then said "No I was planing on going to look for something in the forest", he stood up and said "Good luck on your search." He turned and walked towards the forest looking for plam trees on the way.

When the lesson started Alice started to stare out the window and trying to think of where the students could be and where she could start looking for them or how to find them. She was half listening to the lesson so that she could answer a question if she was called on.

Rei Ann

Old 06-08-2011, 09:27 PM

[[ Well, it'll affect Warren too, so clothing, craft filled with stuff, blankets?]]

" Alright, please be careful. Avoid poisonous things" She said, before flouncing off to the beach. She hoped that she would find many useful things for the both of them.

Will was bored, and while he seemed to be listening to the lesson he wasn't. His mind was on other things. Like his constant fights with Layla, the missing students, and how his parents weren't even putting that much effort into finding them.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-08-2011, 10:10 PM

{A raft filled with stuff would be good but I was planing on letting Warren make one for her to be nice}

Warren walked further into the forest until he found what he was looking for. A group of palm trees, he climbed up the trunck and started pulling leaves off of it and letting them fall down to the ground so that he could collect them when he was done. He hoped that Anya would like it he wanted to do somehting for her to say thank you.

When the class ended Alice grabbed her book and left the classroom quickly and walked down the hall towards her next class. Her mind was still on trying to solve the missing student problem.

Rei Ann

Old 06-08-2011, 10:28 PM

[[ Well it can be a raft with clothing, a first aid kit, maybe some shoes, and maybe two blow up mattress. That way they can have an actually beds, or something like that. Then maybe some camping stuff, idk.]]

Anya was still making her way to the beach, and she was being careful. She didn't know if she run into another person today. As Warren had said that there were other students like him who had gone missing.

Will tossed his stuff into his bag, and rushed out of the room. He tried to follow after Alive, but ended up loseing her in the mass of students. He sighed, and went to class as he had no other choice.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-08-2011, 10:47 PM

{Alright then}

Warren had collected enough leaves in his opinion to make a blanket. He climbed back down the tree and picked up all of the leaves and started to head back to camp.

Alice reached class and walked in sitting down in her seat and pulled out her books. She hadn't realized that anyone was following her and she still wasn't paying much attention.

Rei Ann

Old 06-09-2011, 01:37 AM

As Anya walked the beach, she had hardly found anything besides sea shells. It was rather annoying, yet as she reached the end of it, she discovered, a very weather worn raft. This raft was filled with many useful things, it seemed to have a bag of clothing, a first aid kit, what might be a pair of shoes, and two blow up things. Thoses were just the things she could see, it looked like there might more things underneath everything else. She then started pulling back this stuff to the camp site, which was harder than she thought because it was heavy.

Will sighed, in the end he had to go to his next class which wasn't with Alice. He rushed off to that class. He took his seat and hoped that he would get a chance to talk to her today.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-09-2011, 02:02 AM

Warren got back to the camp and put the leaves in his shelter so that he could work on it later. He went back and put more log on the fire and then looked around for Anya. Seeing her dragging something back to the camp he stood up and ran over to her, he smiled then said "Nice find, do you need any help bringing it back to camp?" He was impressed by what she had told him this was something very rare for her to find and it looked heavy so he thought that he should at least help.

Alice sat threw class again only paying half attention to the lesson, she sat writing down some notes about what could have happened to the students and how to start looking for them. When class was over she stood up and gathered her things again and left the class heading towards the lunch room.

Rei Ann

Old 06-09-2011, 02:18 AM

Anya hadn't made much progress getting this heavy load away from the beach and back to camp. So when she saw Warren she was really happy. " Yeah, it's an amazing find. Of course, I could use some help. It's way heavier than I thought it was gonna be" She told him.

Will made in his way into the lunchroom. He spotted Alice and head her way. Once standing there, he started to talk" Hey" He said.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-09-2011, 03:08 AM

Warren smiled then said "Alright", he held onto the raft and started pulling it with Anya so that they could get it back tto the camp so that they could go threw what she found.

Alice was a bit out of it when she heard Will talk she looked over at him then said "Oh hey, whats up?" She was standing in the middle of the lunch room she had lost track of where she was heading becasue she thought that she had thought of something that could help.

Rei Ann

Old 06-09-2011, 03:14 AM

" Thanks" She said. With his help they were able to get it back to the camp much faster. She seemed so excited, " This is so amazing. I feel really blessed right now. First, I'm not longer alone on the island, even though it sucks that we are stuck here, and then this washes on shore. " She said. She was beaming and happy," And look, this bag here, has clothing. It's been ages, well two years since I had something new." She said. She was babbling but she didn't care.

" Nothing much, I was just thinking, we could start brainstorm about finding the missing students." Will said. He hoped that she still cared enough to do this.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-09-2011, 03:59 PM

Warren went and sat beside the fire and listened to what Anya was saying he guessed that it was a good thing that she had found it. Hewas also glad that she she was having a better time but he really wanted to get off this island sooner then later.

Alice smiled then said "Yea sure we can talk about it", she looked around then said "DO you want to sit at a table to start?"

Rei Ann

Old 06-10-2011, 03:50 AM

Anya started pulling clothing out of the bag, it seemed to be a mix of girls and boy clothing. This bag also included intimate wear. Her face turned read at that, and she over looked the bag, it did seem rather odd that all this stuff would just appear. It was almost like someone put it here. " Hey Warren does this seems a little odd to you?" She asked.

" Alright." Will said, and then looked around realizing that they were both standing still. " Oh yeah, let's go sit down" He said with a nervous smile.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-10-2011, 11:15 PM

Warren looked over at her then said "What us both being here or the raft? Because if it is the raft then it could have been sitting there for a few days and you would never know." He sighed and looked back at the fire he thought about adding more logs so that it would keep going.

Alice smiled then looked around, when she saw an empty table she walked over to it then look back at him saying "How about this one?"

Rei Ann

Old 06-10-2011, 11:23 PM

" The raft, I mean it's rather odd that this bag had both clothing for girls and guys our age. Then it has other things that are very useful, and the only thing that looks worn down is the raft. I dunno, maybe just having been here so long I start questioning everything" She said mumbling.

" This one is perfect. " Will said before sitting down. He smiled at her, waiting for her to sit as well.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-10-2011, 11:46 PM

Warren smiled then said "Well that is very odd I guess for it having things for a guy becasue I only got her yesterday." He looked at the fire and put more logs in then went over to the raft to help Anya got threw the rest of the things.

Alice smiled and sat down then looked at Will and said "Alright so where do you want to start? I mean I haven't been able to concentrate so far becasue I have been trying to figure something out." She paused and pulled out her note book that she had writen the notes in then said "This is all I got."