*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-05-2011, 06:50 AM

Private roleplay between Orion and Lai-chan. No posting unless you are one of us.

Last edited by *Electric*Rainbow*; 06-05-2011 at 09:32 PM..

0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 06-05-2011, 09:07 AM

Name: Sindora (Sin)
Race: Human and Raven demon
Dislikes: loud, and annoying people, over populated areas
Personality: Cold, cruel, and always calculating. He is also a pessimist as well.
Image:
Background: Sindora was born between a human mother and a pure blooded raven demon. He is a blemish, an abomination of mixed blood, who should have been killed because of it. However, since his father was the Lord of one of the provinces of Raven Country he was left alive to keep the family name and because he was the only child of his late father that survived. Due to something that wasn't his fault he is constantly ridiculed and made fun of. He wants to prove everyone wrong so he always strives to be the best. His current mission is to kidnap the crown prince of a neighboring providence to show dominance over the people from coming onto their land.

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 06-05-2011 at 09:11 AM..

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-05-2011, 10:09 PM

Name: Vincent Harper
Race: fallen angel/demon
Likes: anything red and black. The dark, nightime, and silence.
Dislikes:Loud people, parties, war.
Personality: Sarcastic, annoying, major optimist, all around smart ass.
Bio: Find out in RP.

Last edited by *Electric*Rainbow*; 06-06-2011 at 07:09 AM..

0ri0n83

Old 06-08-2011, 12:52 AM

Sindora looked out across the horizon. He knew that the crowned prince of the land, Vincent, would become be announcing who the Prince would be marrying. As he stood there a crow came flying towards him, landing lightly on his shoulder. "Do you bring me news?" asked Sindora as he looked at the crow. The crow tipped it's head downward and then he began having a mental conversation with him. "Alright," said Sindora as he let the crow fly off. "Thanks."

Turning towards the castle he kept walking. There would be a grand banquet soon, and he needed to figure out how to get into the palace and steal his prize.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2011, 01:55 AM

Vince st down in his sitting room, listening to his parent's and his Fiance babble about the royal wedding plans endlessly. He couldn't believe that out of all the princesses in the world, he had to marry a stuck-up girly girl. And even worse, she would never shut up. She kept blabbering endlessly and talking about how there should be a pink flowery theme.

"Can we put these ideas to rest and focus on the banquet..." he said in a throughly bored tone. He was lightly irritable at the moment, and really felt like slapping his parents senseless. They just picked some random bottle-pop girl for him, and while that was ok, he had to admit that the girl bugged the living hell out of him. "Besides, the engagement isn't even final until after the rest of the officials hear, and approve of it." He said once again, sipping a glass of red wine.

"Stop being such a joy kill, Vincent!" his fiance said in her whiny tone.

"Awww, but I'm the big pile of joy in a flowery pink basket, love!" he said in a sarcast tone, rolling his eyes at her as she sat there, pouting like a chagrined puppy.

0ri0n83

Old 06-08-2011, 07:42 AM

The first thing that Sindora had to do was find a way to get into the palace, once he was there he could use his glamor magic to disguise his appearance from everyone. How was he going to get in though. Flapping his wings he flew silently to a house that was nearby the castle as he scanned the roof for any place that he could get into. As he scanned the roof he found that there were a lot of windows that were there. He could probably end up bribing one of the maids or butlers into letting him in. He knew that he just had to keep watching the palace to find his chance when he saw a maid or other servant leave the palace.

He had coins called Falcon Coins. They were widely valued because of their rareness. The Raven King gave him a bag full of them to get his job accomplished and he figured that he could bribe someone or get things that would help him on his journey.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2011, 07:50 AM

Stretching he got up, glaring at the drama queen, than turning an leaving the room. Chick get my nerves... he thought angrily, walking down the halls and going out into the gardens, sitting down on the edge of the mini pond they had running through, and around the palace garden, that stretched from side to side.

Unlike most palaces, this one had no army barracks. They didn't keep extra security around. Call it stupid but it was rarely needed. The few guards they had were trained well, and stayed up 24/7, rarely sleeping, but when they did, only a couple of moments of sleep as all it took for them to be alert and ready when thy needed to fight.and if they blew it, well, sad for them, they were cut down.

Sighing he tossed a few rocks across the pond, watching them skip over the top of the water before finally sinking to the bottom. It was the only thing he had to do that amused him. The wedding stuff didn't really amuse him at all, only ticked him off. And her parents, they were ok, but the mother was an over-protective nag. Well, I'll show her some day... he thought, as always he went into his own demented thoughts.

0ri0n83

Old 06-08-2011, 08:12 AM

As Sindora continued to look for a way to get into the castle, his eyes slowly drifted off to that of the gardens as he saw a lone figure there. He knew that figure anywhere. It was the crowned prince of the land, Vincent Harper. Why was he unaccompanied by any guards. No soldiers or anything. He knew that it would easy enough for him to snag him right now, but he still needed to figure out his options about getting in and out without being detected.

Glancing around he decided that he would pay the would be king a visit, as he opened his black feathered wings and flew towards the garden, landing in the nearby tree. As he climbed down through the branches he got his leg caught and ended up falling to the ground with a thud. Getting up from the ground he dusted himself off as he looked for an escape route. "So much for a silent entrance,"thought Sindora hoping that Vincent hadn't seen him.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2011, 08:21 AM

Vince continued his little mental-murder before his eyes snapped towards a sound, spotting a figure with wings, there. He silently debated calling one of the guards, but than shrugged it off. He could protect himself, he didn't need any of the royal guards around. All they id was comment on how luck he was and give him congrats on his soon-to-be-btrothed, giving him nothing but grief about it, and he didn't want to hear it. If the shape in the distance decided it wanted he fight, well, he'd give it. He had some steam he needed to blow off anyways.

But he simply sat there silently, her ears straining to pick up any sudden noise the silhouette made.

0ri0n83

Old 06-08-2011, 11:15 PM

Sindora got to his feet as he dusted himself off, not really sure if Vincent had seen him, which he had. He could see that the prince wasn't making any form of movement as to alert the royal guards that there was an intruder in the inner gardens. Walking towards Vincent he shook his wings a little bit to rid them of any small twigs and dust particles that got in them. He was rather vain about them.

As he made his way towards him, he finally got a good luck at his target. He was really quite the looker. No reason he was the most sought out bachelor, used to be bachelor, out there. He was dressed simply in tight fitting black clothing that seemed to not hide anything from view. Getting closer to the other male he put up his hands in mock surrender as he said,"My name is Sin. Is it true you are Vincent?"

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2011, 11:37 PM

He sighed, seeing the guy with raven wings come up, his hands up in what seemed like surrender, but he stayed tensed, ready to jump up and fight if need be. "Depends, are you asking me or your grandmother..." he said, a hint of sarcasm in his voice. It was clear he wasn't one for making friends, or even talking to strangers. Especially not raven demon strangers. He had his own reasons for not liking the demons, and he was damned well sure that wasn't changing any time soon.

Brushing his hair out of his eyes he arched and eyebrow. The guy... Sin... Didn't look so bad, really. And, besides, he hadn't attacked yet, no need to really be so tense. But something bothered him about the guy, and his mother told him before, as a child to 'trust his gut' and right now his gut was screaming run.

0ri0n83

Old 06-09-2011, 02:25 AM

((Nice avatar change)).

Sindora narrowed his eyes a little bit at Vincent's very sarcastic remark. "I don't know,"said Sindora as he glared at him. He continued to walk towards the other male as he flapped his wings a little bit more. "My name is Sindora," said Sindora as he looked at Vincent. "I already know your name though, so you don't have to introduce yourself to me." Now that he knew that the other male wasn't going to jump and attack him he finally got a good look at the other male. He wasn't that bad looking. He was happy that at least the person that he was going to kidnap was good looking.

He knew that the wedding was at the end of this week, so shouldn't the crowned prince be in the manor making wedding plans with his fiancée and his parents? "What are you doing out here? Shouldn't you be inside getting ready for your wedding?"

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-09-2011, 03:07 AM

[[ thanks. ^^ ]]

Vince scoffed. "No... I can't stand the drama queen they are forcing me with... She'll come to hate me eventually..." He said in a tone that said he could care less, and he skipped another rock across the water, taking another look at Sinadora. He didn't look all that bad, and his wings were interesting... Vince had a special love for the color black, and if it wasn't obvious in his clothing, than he didn't express himself all that well.

Tossing a rock Sin's way he arched and eyebrow. "Can you skip?" he asked, almost challenging the other to a rock skipping game as he picked up another of his own and skipped hi, at least fifteen times.

0ri0n83

Old 06-09-2011, 07:05 AM

Sindora looked at the other male his interest peaked. "Then why do you stay here? If you are annoyed with the drama queen then why do you stay? Do you stay because you want to rule this country, or because your parent's would disapprove if you left your royal obligations like your brother did." Sindora knew that Vincent had an older brother, or at least someone that had said that he was his long lost brother. Apparently, whichever way the story started it ended with the older brother leaving the throne and giving up his title to it. Meaning that Vincent would take it.

Sindora looked at Vincent as he was throwing rocks across the top of the water. "So that's skipping huh,"thought Sindora as he continued to watch Vincent throw the stones across the water's surface. Turning to Vincent he smiled at him and said,"I don't know, I have never tried. Will you teach me?" He honestly could care less about learning about skipping stones, but it gave him a chance to get closer to the prince.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-09-2011, 07:43 AM

He looked at the guy like he's crazy. "Because unlike my brother I care about my people. The bastard left because he was only thinking of himself. And when I get crowned, It's be simple to get rid of the wench anyways." he said, clearly irked by the mention of his older brother. He never much looked up to the guy, but he used to enjoy having him around, talking to him. He taught him a lot of things his parents never taught him themselves, and Vince could confide in him. But when he up and left Vincent felt nothing but cold blood for him. He sometimes wished the man died in his sleep and was carted off without him knowing.

Looking up at him he arched an eyebrow. "You're kidding me, right?" he asked, sighing he picked up another rock. "It's mostly in the wrist, not in the arm. You're not throwing the rock you're gliding it." he said, holding it like you would a frisbee, than with a flick of his wrist it skipped across the water.

But the earlier question kept coming back to mind. He did care about his people, and he wanted the best for them... But he had to admit, at times he did feel like simply packing up and leaving.Forcing his parents to find another heir, another son, because the women they picked for their sons were no one they could care for, or love at all. They were just a whole bunch of ditzy girls with nothing better to do than annoy the living hell out of someone.

Sucks to be me...

He thought sourly, skipping another rock.

0ri0n83

Old 06-09-2011, 08:10 AM

Sindora knew that he had struck a nerve when he mentioned his brother, and made a mental note for himself never to bring it up again. He could tell from the way that he was talking that he really looked up to the man, and from what he said that was all gone when he up and left, abandoning the kingdom and his younger brother. "Fair enough," said Sindora as he neared the prince as he watched him continue to skip rocks as he tried to figure out what the trick was behind it.

Sindora picked up a nearby rock and held it in his hand as he watched Vincent skip a few more stones. Suddenly he understood and it skipped a few times before falling into the fountain bottom. For his first time it was pretty nice. He skipped it at least 4 times. So if he wanted to skip it more then he would have to put more force into it. "Beg me this question, but have you ever thought about leaving before? Like dropping everything and just saying screw off?" Sindora needed to know this since if it was true then he might have an easier time "kidnapping" the prince. If the prince wanted to leave then it would save him the hassle of having to come and get him the night of the banquet.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-09-2011, 08:32 AM

Vince watched him curiously. He had a nice start for a first-timer, but he wasn't so sure he'd meet his expertise any time soon, but she stayed quiet, in his own thoughts amusing his own mind once again until he asked another question.

Looking up at the demon he simply shrugged. "A couple times, yes. But I'm not as heartless as my brother. I can't abandon my parents. Even if they never ask me about anything, they're still my blood. And I respect them enough not to lave, And I'll be damned if I end up like my brother." he said, hoping it would put and end to the questions about leaving.

Every time the words 'leave' or 'runaway' were spoken, he immediately thought of his brother, and the hurt, pain, betrayal, and destruction he left behind. Many f their people were saddened when they heard he left the country to a naive child, but there was not per se anything anyone could do about it. His brother left no crumbs, no trail, and he never contacted them. It was as if the older sibling never existed, save for the constant watch his parents kept on him, and the hateful gazes of the commoners around him when he went into town.

Looking up at the demon, he then had a question for him. "You're supposed to be our enemy... Why are you simply asking questions and making yourself comfortable if you're probably supposed to be here to kill me or my parents or something of that effect?" he asked. He was truly curious as to why the demon was there, and not attacking him or attempting to kidnap h or anything of the likes, but simply talking to him, asking questions, and asking the prince to tach him how t skip rocks. It was odd, and suspicions were beginning to rise in Vince.

0ri0n83

Old 06-09-2011, 08:41 AM

Sindora listened to the other male in front of him as he continued to skip the rocks getting better and better with each one. He knew though that he would never be as good at this as Vincent was. Not now, and not anytime in the near future for that matter. He grimaced a little bit as he heard that Vincent had thought about it a few times, but he knew where his loyalties were. "Well that takes down the pondering of him coming with him without a fight,"he thought as he skipped another stone.

He turned though when he heard Vincent ask him why he was here. He was an enemy of this nation after all. Hell, his whole clan and kingdom was. He tied to think up a quick lie and the best thing that he could muster was,"I am a traveling merchant, and through my travels I have heard rather terrible things about the only son of this kingdom. I am a rather optimistic person by nature, so I wanted to see this for myself. So here I am I guess." He hoped that Vincent took the lie as a truth, and then he would call it a day. He knew by now that he was overstaying his welcome, and that he had to get back to his plan of kidnapping the prince on the banquet day.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-10-2011, 03:02 AM

Vincent sighed and tossed another rock into the water, than slightly curious,stood, going over to him and poking his wing.
"Sorry... I'm just a bit curious..." He said with a shrug than stretching, looking towards the palace and than began to walk towards it. "May want to get going before the guards begin t patrol the gardens..." he advised, walking out of the gardens and entering the Castle.

He went up to his room, laying down on his bed and sighing. For some reason he felt drained. Too much went on that day. He probably just needed a litle bit of sleep.

0ri0n83

Old 06-10-2011, 10:39 AM

Sindora continued to skip rocks, as he watched them bounce off of the water's surface. He was vaguely aware that Vincent was coming towards him, and he flinched a little bit as he turned his head to see Vincent poking at his wing. His wings were very sensitive, but he tolerated it. He would have to do that much and more when he transported him to his own kingdom after he kidnapped him. He listened to Vincent though and nodded his head. "You have a point. Very well, I will be leaving then. Have fun with your wedding planning. I will be seeing you soon," said Sindora as he fanned his wings a little bit as he took off into the sky.

As he flew away he saw the guards beginning to go on their rounds around the palace moments after he had left. "Thank you," thought Sindora as he landed on a nearby roof of a house. He was feeling oddly warm for some reason, and a tad lightheaded. His cheeks also felt flushed, and his heart was beating a lot more than usual. What the hell was wrong with him?!

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-12-2011, 01:49 PM

Laying back on his bed he sighed, closing his eyes to kill a few hour, at least until the crack of dawn. It'd keep him from wondering around or pondering on the strange, and all-to-good-looking demon he encountered earlier. Sin.... He was all too amusing in a somewhat, dangerous, kind of way. And by dangerous he meant that coming own to the palace gardens and possibly being caught the guards or Sin, and than being disowned by his family by disgracing their name and not getting the demon killed as soon as he showed up.

'Sucks to be them...' he thought, as always in somewhat of a cocky mood.

Getting up from his bed he took the time to bathe, brush out his hair and teeth than don fresh clothing, taking his time to get to the sitting room where he'd have to advise what he wanted served at the banquet, and than what he'd say would just get blown out the window. But by this time he would used to it. As always he'd sit back and give sarcastic remarks, just chill while they did all the work.

0ri0n83

Old 06-13-2011, 02:40 AM

Sindora ended up finding an abandoned building that he could stay for the night. Other than the semi-leaking ceiling, everything was fine. He just needed to get out of the rain as it slowly began blanketing the world. He hated getting his wings wet, utterly hated them. As he found a comfortable space to sleep for the night he finally had to time to start reflecting on what had happened earlier that day.

Clearly Vincent didn't want to be here in his current predicament, but there looked like nothing that either of them could really do. For coming off as a person with a cold heart, he came off as someone who was very chivalrous and full of pride for his country. That was something that he could not deal with right now. He cursed a little bit, knowing that it would have been easier for himself if Vincent would have just left with him. Now he would have to kidnap the other male by force.

The banquet was in 3 days time, so that meant that he had to pick up his game on trying to find a way to get into the castle. He was pretty sure that the entrances near the garden, where he was earlier, would be crawling with guards. So that meant that he had to go through the roof or right through the front door.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-16-2011, 01:21 PM

Sighing the prince once again sat and listened until he was bored out of his mind, deciding to throw in his smart-ass bit.

"You know why don't we change stewed prunes into frigging brown rotten gull-bladders and those little nasty tasting tomato cakes into something of intestine cakes. Do you guys not notice how truly disgusting those things are?" she mumbled sourly.

His parents glared at him, his Fiance pouting again.

"And while we're at it, why not turn her into a fish. With how her face looks when she pouts, it's almost as if she were born one, her mother is more than disappointing and are you sure the king is running the 'kingdom' because your wife seems to nag an awful lot." he said, basically spilling out all his anger and frustration in simply insulting her and her parents more than his.

Oh, there his parents go with the "that's so rude this is serious!" lecture, rolling his eyes he got him another glass of red wine, a little more on the alcoholic side since he had the butler add a bit of a punch with rum.

"Well, with how this is all going it's almost a joke! Seriously, it is supposed to be OUR wedding. Not her and her parent's wedding. And yet no one asks on my input on anything and when I do it's brushed off. No wonder Dezmond left when this shit came up. It's rediculous, especially paired with a tipsy frenchfry like her." he said, gesturing to the near-crying girl, ignoring the scorn on their faces as he left them room, the doors slamming behind him.

0ri0n83

Old 06-18-2011, 12:18 AM

Sindora opened his eyes as he looked around trying to remember where he was. He suddenly remembered the events of yesterday, and knew that he had to figure out how he was going to get into the castle. He figured that he might as well try to go through the front since he hadn't had tried that. He could say that he was some kind of magician or something from a different land.

Standing up he stretched a little bit as he flapped his wings a few times, and then jumped out of the window and flew to the palace. Landing a few blocks away from it he walked up to the front gates, and explained that he was a traveling magician, that had been requested to entertain at the wedding that was in 3 days. He was asked a few questions, which he answered flawlessly. Entering the castle he was escorted to one of the rooms, and told to remain there until it was the servants dinner time at 5 o'clock later that evening. Bidding the maid that had guided him here, he closed the door, and then laughed as he couldn't believe his luck. "I can't believe that these people are so clueless,"thought Sindora as he went to go and lay on the plush bed that was in the room. "Too simple."

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-09-2011, 05:00 PM

[[ SORRRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO REPLY! >w< I know my post is going to be hella crappy but I gotta put something up or this RP might end up dying. TwT ]]

Vince walked through the halls down to the gardens once again. His butler followed silently, knowing the enraged prince would call him every five minutes for another glass of alcohol anyways. So why bother leaving him at all?

Looking down at the prince he arched an eyebrow. "You seem to have finally spoke your mind to them?" he asked as if he didn't see what happened when he did. He had to admit the whole arranged marriage crap was a bit messed up but people expected it of him. It's hard to say yes or no when doing so may end up disappointing a lot of people.

Vince nodded though he didn't speak. Just sipped on the glass of alcohol in his hand silently.