Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 07-01-2011, 09:43 PM

Darwin smirked and sat back down, "I want you to go with Annabell to find the imperfections that she is now going to tell me about." he said relaxing and looked at Setsutarou, "You can come forward, I am almost done here." he said smiling and leaned back.

Ailish looked at the girl and realized that she hadn't fulling introduced herself, "I am Ailish Alexanderia but you can just call me Ailish." she said giving a little curtsy and started to look around, "May I ask if we can sit down please, I am a little tired and I must rest." she asked leaning against a wall and took a little breath and smiled.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 07-01-2011, 09:54 PM

Annabell watched at things started to unfold in the office anthem looked back at Darwin when he said that she was going to explain to him a few of the imperfects that were running around the town. She at him then at he d.e.w before she spoke saying "Well sir there are apparently a few perfect hiding a few of them and then there are a few that just live around the alleyways." She walked to his desk then put down the four files she was carrying then said "Theses are file with a few pictures of each seeing as they have been seen around the city by a few people." She stepped back away from his desk and waited for him to answer.

Kiara just stood there and watched she didn't really feel like answering the other girl's question first so she waited until she heard Aillish sleek up and introduce herself. Kiara then left her wings out then said "Kiara... Kiara Grimhellar", she bit the inside of her lip and thought about how many times her father told her not to tell anyone her name. She sighed then said "I'm sorry to have acted the way I did I just didn't know." She smiled slightly then looked around at the others.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 07-01-2011, 10:48 PM

As the new girl who had brought the basket of food ended up speaking first out of all the other people in this small alleyway, Shuji just kept his distance from almost everyone as he had his head partially hidden within the scarf he was wearing. He had heard her question toward everyone on who they were and knew that question was probably also directed toward him as well, although due to how nervous and shy he was. It was rather difficult for him to actually say a single word since he was afraid that they would've thought he was actually like a freak along with everyone else. It wasn't intentional that he thought about that, it was simply due to the fact that he had never really ever met another imperfection ever since his parents had died. So since Shuji had never met another imperfection he wasn't sure how they would react to meeting other imperfections. Although hearing how they seemed rather nice, he just spoke but made sure his tone of voice was rather low. "M-..my name is Sh-shuji Daishi" he stated hearing right after from the girl named 'Ailish' that if they could take a break. Giving a little nod he noticed how she was rather tired as he tilted his head softly looking around the alleyway to make sure there aren't any of those men spying on them. "It seems safe here. S-so I guess we could all take a break?"

RebelFey
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-02-2011, 12:54 AM

Sierra sat down at Ailish's suggestion, and Shuji did the same. It was adorable how shy he was. Then she smiled at Kiara.

"It's okay. You have a right to be cautious" That put a damper on her mood, thinking of the Men in Black, or M.I.B. as Ailish seemed to call them.

Gothika_Knight

Old 07-02-2011, 05:46 AM

Darwin looked at the files and pictures, one of each was the typical imperfection until he cam across two in particular, "Two seem very interesting. Out of all the typical imperfections a fallen angel and a mysterious girl that has uncanny abilities is new. Hunt down the rest and do as you wish with them, but bring me these two. I want to see what I can get out of them." he said with a evil grin on his face and leaned back in his chair.

Ailish looked at the sky and sneezed lightly. "Bless me, someone must be talking about me, but I wonder who is talking about me?" she asked out loud and giggled softly to herself.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 07-02-2011, 05:49 AM

D.e.m's colors went back to red. "-Garbled voice- This mind control chip is going haywirE, and NoW I cant even thinl StraIghT " he told them, then just jumped out another window, unknowingly landing on a girls [Ailish] bust. "Waah!"

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 07-02-2011, 08:18 AM

Shuji just stared back and forth between everyone that was around him at this point in this small little alleyway as he continued to stay quietly under his small scarf. He made sure that most of his face was hidden thanks to the scarf since he was still shy and wasn't even sure if everyone around here was going to be nice to him. Although when the girl named 'Sierra' ended up speaking out, saying that it was okay to be cautious he just took a glance over toward her which only seemed to last a second when his own attention swung right back over toward Ailish when she ended up sneezing. Hearing her say that someone was probably speaking about her, Shuji just tilted his head quietly as he wondered the samething since it was a chinese thing that spoke about that if someone sneezed. It meant that there was someone speaking about them somewhere. Immediately a loud gasp escaped his lips when he saw some random male fall from the sky and land down onto Ailish as he jumped backwards placing a hand in front of him as though he was ready to attack. Glaring at the male Shuji simply tilted his head and kept his head still hidden within the scarf. The only reason he didn't attack was due to the man not exactly looking like one of those strange men wearing all black. "Wh-who're you?" he asked shyly still with one hand forward as though he was still ready to attack at any moment.

Gothika_Knight

Old 07-02-2011, 08:19 PM

[O.O can someone explain 2 meesa y andy's charrie's always end up in my charrie's boobs?????!!!!! O.O]

Darwin stared at Annabell and was about to speak until he seen D.e.m. acting up and busted through another window, "Goddamn it D.e.m, are you kidding me? Annabell, go under cover and make sure that D.e.m. doesn't get out of control!" he shouted and leaned farther back in his hair, "And can someone come get a maintance man to fix my window, damn!" he said and looked at Setsu and sighed, "What is it Setsu?" he asked tilting his head slightly and folded his arms.

Ailish smiled softly at everyone and seem something in the sky. She tilted her head and watched it get closer, "What is that?" she asked until she seen a boy land in her chest. Her eyes widen to the size of saucers and she screamed loudly and pushed the boy off her. "Thou pervert and thou not a gentleman. Thee hast lost it completely! How dare thee to assume thou hast the right to doth this!" Ailish said trying to come down. She was mad and didn't like how a random boy landed on her like that, plus her old english voice was coming out and she needed to keep it hidden, but it wasn't working out. "Who art thee as Sir Shuji hast questioned thee?" she asked after calming down parting.

[ok is my shakespeare ok or is it off?]

Andraus

Old 07-02-2011, 09:23 PM

[its kay, and i dont evne know how xD]

D.E.M backed away "I am Prototype Gaurdian Deus Ex machina, Escaped Patient of the Fire-Hive program."

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 07-02-2011, 09:56 PM

Glaring still at the new male that had landed onto Ailish, Shuji still wondered the whole time if this male was an imperfection or if he was simply just another one of those men in black in disguise as well. Hearing how angry Ailish had gotten toward the male for landing onto her; Shuji kept his hand pointed forward as his own wings stayed folded against his own back tightly. When the male finally ended up backing away and speaking up, Shuji slowly lowered his hand a bit as he tilted his head curiously to what the male meant. "S-so are y-you an i-imperfection?...o-or you here to h-hunt us down like the rest of th-those men?" he asked still sounding shy and his face still partially hidden within the scarf.

Andraus

Old 07-02-2011, 10:06 PM

"I was created to hunt you, but I escaped their control, But sense Im the only one of my kind to do so, they are sending everything they have at me, wether its suits, soldiers, or civilians, they dont care. My genes are to vital, and their secret is to importent for me to live " he told him, changing from his normal skin into his robotic nano flesh. "And girl, understand that I didnt mean to do that, but if you try to harm me, it will be the last mistake you ever make. Im not a violent person by rule, but I am Very capable of destroying you. Its what i was designed for."

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 07-02-2011, 10:34 PM

Hearing the male's little story about whether or not he was either an imperfection or one of those men in black; Shuji simply lowered his entire hand down to his side and scratched the back of his head giving a little small smile under his scarf. It sounded as though this male was originally working for the men wearing those black suits and was made to kill the imperfections. Although had escaped due to some fact that he didn't seem to tell them. Although it didn't really matter at this point since it sounded as though he was good and didn't really mean any harm. At least, not yet. All of a sudden when the male's own human skin turned into what seemed like a robotic skin-type. Shuji gave a quick little flinch as his wings flinched along with him, almost to the point that they wanted to spread open and let him bolt into the sky. But holding himself down and watched along with listen to the male as he turned to look at Ailish than hearing how it seemed like the male was threatening her in a sort of way. Giving a dark glare toward the male; Shuji wrapped his own body up using both his black and white wings. "You may have been designed to fight and kill us...but I'm sure i-if you attack o-one of us..th-the rest of us w-will be jumping in as well."

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-03-2011, 05:03 PM

Piper was running for her life, or at least that's how it appeared. She actually had no need to flee from the M.I.B. as they were commonly called. They did, after all, create her. Her powers and everything were designed to defeat even the strongest imperfect. Heck, she could even defeat Darwin in a battle of powers. As it was now, Piper was on an espionage mission, which was why she was being chased. It certainly made it look convincing.

Jumping off of the rooftop, her white scarves flailed in the wind as she plummeted. As she hit the ground, she sprawled forward, landing on her face as the men-in-black began rappelling down the wall after her, shouting commands to get the other imperfects as well. Having heard that, Piper looked up confused, only to see five kids hanging around. Two of them, a boy and a girl, had wings, though the girls were smaller than the boy's. Another girl had pointed ears, marking her as something similar to an elf. The last girl had red eyes, though that could mean she was anything really. The last of the group was obviously a cyborg, evident from his robotic nanoflesh.

Scrambling to her feet, she darted behind the winged boy and shouted, "Help!"

Andraus

Old 07-03-2011, 05:31 PM

D.e.m looked at the men Chasing the girl, then Drew a Nano-blade. He walked towards then then swung it, the blade slicing most of them in half

Gothika_Knight

Old 07-03-2011, 07:54 PM

AIlish looked and listened to Shuji talk to the boy who called himself D.e.m. she said silent as she fixed her dress and managed to calm down. When she heard D.e.m. explain himself she smiled a little but was still confused and the smile went away when D.e.m. seem to threaten her. She jumped a little as her eyes widen and backed away a little. She would have said that he would have failed seens she couldn't die. She was a Ghoul and once a ghoul was dead, they can't die again. "You certainly are not a gentleman. How can you say this is a young young girl?" she asked him until her attention was taken to Shuji. She gasped lightly, no one never defended her before except for her family but that almost centuries ago. Ailish smiled lightly when she seem and another girl came out of nowhere and hide behind Shuji asking for help. She stood up as D.e.m sliced half of them, well in half, "Do not have all the fun." she said jumping high in the air again and kicked the last remain few hard into the ground. "That was too eas..." before Ailish could finish her sentence, she looked down and seen a blade through her chest, but blood never came out, only sound of bomes cracking and maggots squeeling. "Twas uncalled for, now thy must eat thou flesh." she said taking her hand and drove it in the M.I.B's chest, ripping out his heart and started to eat it and him and the rest of the M.I.B agents as the blood gushed on her.

[gamn it, im hungry now]

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 07-03-2011, 09:48 PM

While Shuji stood there still glaring at the other male he just tilted his head and awaited a response to see how he would take it. It didn't really sound much like he was going to be one of those kind of allies who would actually be willing to be nice to others often. All of a sudden while he basically stood there awaiting for a reply his eyes just widened up a bit from what sounded like something or someone running quickly toward their direction. Slowly as he turned his own head around to see who was coming; his eyes simply widened up even more as he saw a young girl bolting forward to him and hiding right behind him; asking for help. "Help?..f-from what--" right as soon as he could finish his question hearing multiple more running steps get closer; Shuji turned his head to see who it was, only to notice it was multiple of those men in black suits charging toward them. So just giving a quick thought of this girl being chased down by those men, Shuji just guessed that she was probably another of the imperfections being chased down by those men. He was getting ready to turn around and attack but noticed how both the new male had sliced about half of them within one slash of his own sword while Ailish had ripped out the heart of one of the men only to end up eating the rest of them as gruesome as possible. It was kind of shocking indeed to see her get stabbed right through the chest and not die; but yet at the same time, he wasn't that surprised since he knew that she was an imperfect, so that was probably one of her powers. Seeing the rest of the men get eaten just like that by her; Shuji just gave a little smile and sat down right on the floor crossing his legs knowing how things were much safer once again. All the while he kept his wings wrapped around himself.

Andraus

Old 07-04-2011, 01:50 AM

D.e.ms color went Black "Targeted Imperfects sighted "He raised his Uzi at the girl "Prepare to be Rectifi-" he begna, but sparks flew fromhim "Arg! damnity, get away from me!"

RebelFey
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-04-2011, 01:32 PM

A person fell on Ailish in an interesting way, then had a conversation with her, interrupted by a girl followed by M.I.B. hiding behind Shuji. Ailish took care of the M.I.B. apparently already dead. Sierra looked at D.E.M. in shock as he threatened them then seemed go back on himself, discovering what he had said.

Flexing her thigh against her dagger's binding's, it fell towards her foot and Sierra flipped it up to her hand. She got in a fighting stance.

Gothika_Knight

Old 07-04-2011, 10:31 PM

Ailish stopped eating the last few M.I.B and turned slowly to D.E.M. He was going crazy and started acting up. She slowly started to wake to him. "Sir D.E.M. thou must tame thou circuits and robotictry. Thy sense thee hast short circuit that thee hast missed." she said as blood dripped from her silvery white hair, mouth, hands and clothes.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-04-2011, 10:51 PM

Despite her training, Piper couldn't help but feel sick when the cyborg sliced the men in half, blood gushing everywhere. The undead girl, revealed for what she was by her lack of blood, sent the tiny girl over the edge by eating their corpses. Hurriedly, Piper turned away from the winged boy and retched, the yellow-green bile pouring out of her mouth onto the bare earth of the alleyway. Vainly, Piper attempted to force down the second wave, tears blurring her vision as her tummy finished expelling her lunch.

Weakly rising to her feet, Piper used her hand to wipe the tears away. Turning around, she saw the cyborg point his weapon at her before sparking madly. Instead of the typical fearful look one would expect, she adopted a look of determination as she stepped under the uzi and knocked it down before twisting around the boy. Piper quickly located the cover for his circuitry and popped it open, tsking as she did so. "Hold still!" she scolded as her tiny fingers darted nimbly around his circuitry. "I'm trying to help you!"

Jai'kar stared dismally after the youth. The Shadowhunter had found him being beaten to death by the men-in-black and killed them. When he mentioned his resistance, the man gave him the bird and stormed off. How can we find members if they all turn away? he asked himself as he darted around alleyways.

As of now, his sword was quiet, hanging on his belt. Upon first glance, it appeared to be made of glass, though upon closer inspection that assumption was discovered to be quite false. In truth, his sword was a seraph blade, a blade of light and purity. When activated, it sparked with blue energy, seeming to be lightning, though much, much more benevolent. The only thing that could activate it though was the name of the archangel, Michael.

His stele sat in his pocket. The stele was infinitely more useful than the sword, though not so much in a fight. Using the stele, he could write runes that were magical in nature. He could unlock doors, heal, and even create fire blasts. That wasn't the limit though. Healing runes also wouldn't work on humans; the magic was often too much for them.

So lost in his thoughts was he, that he failed to hear the commotion around the corner until he saw what was making it. He froze, waiting for one of them to make a move before he acted.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 07-04-2011, 10:54 PM

Annabell nodded when Darwin told her to go make sure that d.e.m didn't lose it, she walked over to the window to check if d.e.m was still there. She looked out the window and saw that there were a few imperfects, she turned then said "Sir it looks like d.e.m has found some of the imperfects we are looking for." She looked back out the window then said "I will be back with d.e.m and the others when I can", she walked out of his office and went back to the locker room to get changed. Since she was going under cover she didn't need to wear her suit. Reaching the change room she got changed then walked out of the building then towards the back of the building.

Kiara backed up to the wall when another girl came and hid behind Shuji saying that she needed help, seeing the m.i.b right behind her and then watched at d.e.m and Ailish killed hem all. But when d.e.m started acting different she held her arms at her side while flames started to lick up the sides of her arms, she was now not getting a very good feeling about what she had gotten herself into now. She didn't say anything when Ailish started talking to d.e.m.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 07-04-2011, 11:52 PM

Staring and observing everything happening; Shuji's eyes widened right up in shock as he watched how right after both the new male named d.e.m and Ailish had taken out the men in black that had followed the young girl who ran behind him. It had seemed right after all that had happened the new male had pointed his gun straight over toward the new girl without much reason behind it. Staring at that happening, Shuji immediately raised his hand up as though he was ready to attack but held back the attack since the man sounded as though he was trying to fight back against attacking anyone. Seeing that, Shuji simply tilted his head and unfolded his own wings from around him, revealing the poor clothing he wore once again but kept his hand pointed forward still the whole time. Listening to Ailish for a moment, Shuji noticed how she had blood dripping from all around her as she was telling d.e.m to calm down already. Whether that would work or not, Shuji had no idea but it had seemed that the girl from behind him ended up going right behind d.e.m and ending help trying to help the man somehow. What she was even doing, Shuji didn't really have a single clue; but whatever the case, he made sure to keep his hand forward just in case of anything happening. "Why do I have a bad feeling about this...?" he asked himself with a little whispering tone of voice.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-05-2011, 01:42 AM

Walking down the corridors of the Organization's main building towards Darwin's office came Cloaked Dagger, pushing past anyone who got in his path as he walked into the office, no knocking, as if it was his. He walked up to Darwin's chair and tossed the head of demon at his feet, saying, "Target's dead, where's my fix?" He took a comfortable stance, one hand calmly resting on the pommel of his sword.

Gothika_Knight

Old 07-05-2011, 05:43 AM

Darwin sat in his chair and watched as the maintance crew started to fix his windows as someone barged into his office as if he owned the place and threw a demon head at his feet. "Good job and here's your fix." he said handing him a small bottle and an envolope. "But I need you still, I have a few loose ends that has started to cause trouble in my perfect city. I sent someone to got investigate but I need you to be there watching from a distance and make sure nothing happens to my spies or what they are after." Darwin said with a grin and threw the head into a basket for the scientists to study.

Ailish calmed down a little as the blood continued to drip off her, she watched them then looked at at the bodies she was eating. She then realized that the was a possibly that the others would think that she was a cannible than a ghoul. She looked at her wound and quickly healed so the maggots and smell wouldn't get off over her. Ailish walked to Shuji and sat next to him, she watched as the new girl suddenly jummped on D.E.M.'s back amd started to fix him. Ailish looked at Shuji then looked down, "I-I am sorry. It happened again, it is getting annoying and is it me or does that girl know what she's doing?" she asked looking at the ground as her bangs covered her blood red eyes and blood stained clothes, face and some parts of her hair.

RebelFey
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-05-2011, 12:18 PM

As she watched this new girl tinker with D.E.M.'s circuitry, a sickening thought hit her.

"Um guys?" said Sierra uneasily, slowly advancing on the girl, "Didn't D.E.M. say he was made by the M.I.B. and he rebelled? Well if that's so, how does this girl know his programming?" She knew what she was accusing the girl of, and she pressed her dagger near her throat.