LoveRoyally & Alaunt

Calcifer
Fire Demon

Old 07-05-2011, 08:11 PM

THE WORLD OF ANCIENT SOULS

Will Edit in Later

THE HISTORY OF ANCIENT SOULS

Will Edit in Later

Last edited by Calcifer; 07-05-2011 at 08:13 PM..

Calcifer
Fire Demon

Old 07-05-2011, 08:13 PM

THE CHARACTERS

Alaunt
Name: Oak
Height: 5'10"
Eyes: Amber Brown
Hair: Pixie cut. Naturally black with red and blond highlights down the side.
Appearance: Usually wears worn jeans with belt, and either tank top or basic top and wrist watch.
Prefers running shoes, but will wear boots when working on mechanical stuff. (Picture will be posted later)
Hobby:
Tinkering with her brothers vintage truck just to annoy him.
Collecting random car parts just to have them.
College Degree: Mechanical Engineer, just finished freshman year
Other:
Rides Motorcycle as main transport
Dirt-biking with brother
Caffeine addict
Birthmark on lower back in shape of an eye (Will post picture later)
LoveRoyally
Alec
- Male, 25 years old.
- Eyes, Hazel
- Likes to wear a lot of camo.
- Fireman who loves his job. He also loves dirt-biking with his sister.
- Quick to act. Daredevil. Optimistic.
- Ran away from home when he was sixteen and returned two years later. He never speaks about it, but he keeps in contact with an old friend, Ender, from that time of his life.
- Friends with Ender. Loves his sister.
Ender
- Male, 26 years old
- Eyes, Hair, Black
- Very much into punk.
- No one's quite sure what he does for a living. He asks his old friend, Alec, for money every now and then.
- Dark. Mysterious. Loves a good time.
- Met Alec during the time he ran away from home. Keeps up with him every so often.
- Friends with Alec. Puts up with Alec's sister.
???
Shared
Will edit in later

Last edited by Calcifer; 07-05-2011 at 09:47 PM..

Calcifer
Fire Demon

Old 07-05-2011, 08:14 PM

Reserved

Alaunt
Cute Things Kill People

Old 07-05-2011, 09:41 PM

Riding on her motorcycle, Oak approached closer to the house she hadn't seen in almost a year. Two stories, white and surrounded by trees and other landscaping plants, the home was a sight for sore eyes and Oak was happy to be home again. Turning into the driveway, she came to a stop next to an old beat-up truck and parked.

Climbing off the motorcycle and taking her helmet off, Oak ran up the front steps and opened the door to encounter her grandparents in the kitchen. With amber brown eyes and black hair, Oak shared little in common with her grandparents, who were in their sixties and seventies. The grandparents were getting on in their age, but were still physically and mentally active compared to others their age and the only thing that would give their relationship away was the shape of Oaks' face and her grandmothers' face. It always amused Oak at how young her grandparents acted and she never gave up the chance to joke around with them.

"Hey grandma! Grandpa!" she said as she set her helmet down on the front table. "Is Alex up yet, or is he a sleepy head as usual?"

[OOC - I'll have her barge in on Alex in my next post. I want to have the grandparents greet her if you wouldn't mind playing them this round.]

Last edited by Alaunt; 07-05-2011 at 10:42 PM..

LoveRoyally
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-05-2011, 10:05 PM

"Oak! Darling!" Grandma Minna exclaimed, neglecting the soup she was making for lunch to give Oak one of her infamous hugs. Thankfully, Grandpa Louie put down the paper and took over cooking so they wouldn't have to have cold sandwiches for lunch. It was a special day after all - Oak returning from her first year of college.

"Good to have you home," Louie said with a smile.

"Yes, Alec is still asleep," Minna answered. "There was a terrible brush fire just two blocks away from the school last night. Thankfully no one was hurt."

Alaunt
Cute Things Kill People

Old 07-05-2011, 10:42 PM

Oak smiled at her grandpa Louie. "It's good to be home. Man school was a drag. But I did have fun," she said as she jumped into the hug. After staying the the hug for a few seconds, Oak jumped over to Grandpa Louie and gave him just as big a hug, then she snuck a not so hidden bite of the soup.

"Oh dear. I hope that everyone was okay and nothing was damaged," Oak said, her eyes wide and the concern for her brother showing on her face. Then the concern on her face morphed into a wicked grin with a mischievous glint in her amber eyes. "Oh well, that won't save him!"

Dashing past her grandparents, Oak sprinted up the stairs and barged into her brothers room, plopping down on top of Alex and started tickling him behind the ears. "Wakey wakey little sleepy head!"

LoveRoyally
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-05-2011, 10:51 PM

Grandma Minna gave Oak a stern look for sneaking some soup but she couldn't hold it for long. Louie just smiled.

Minna laughed and shook her head as Oak ran up the stairs. Louie stirred the soup.

Alec was asleep, belly and face down with the covers scattered on the floor like usual after a long night. He snored loudly into his pillow before Oak jumped on him.

He cussed a little as he rudely woke. "Dear god," he spat as he flipped around. "It's a wicked beast!" he chuckled as he tickled Oak's side.

Alaunt
Cute Things Kill People

Old 07-09-2011, 12:17 AM

Oak squealed as Alex tickled her ribs. Laughing she continued the tickle fest by wiggling away and attacking his feet. "I'm home, big bro! Miss me?"

[OOC - Sorry for the really short reply. >.< I'm disappointed in myself. T-T]

LoveRoyally
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-09-2011, 12:42 AM

"Give me a minute," Alec joked with a half yawn, half laugh before tossing the pillow at her head.

Alaunt
Cute Things Kill People

Old 07-09-2011, 12:56 AM

"A minute!? I think not . . . Apparently you don't want the souvenir I got for you." She said as she stuck her tongue out. "But then again, knowing you, you'll probably not want it anyway. Oh well, I guess I'll just eat all the sweets to myself." The last part was said with a mischievous glint to her eyes.

Darting out of her brothers room, Oak ran back down the hallway and stairs before plopping down into a chair at the kitchen table. Yelling back up the stairs, "If you don't come down soon I'll eat your portion of the meal!", she also mumbled, "as well as your present."

LoveRoyally
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-09-2011, 01:37 AM

So Oak's grandmother and grandfather caught up with Oak, while Alec made himself somewhat presentable. A few minutes later he came down in some sweats and a t-shirt with his hair gelled in its usual style. He entered the kitchen with loud yawn and plopped down next to Oak. "You mentioned something about sweets?" Alec asked with a glint in his eyes.

Alaunt
Cute Things Kill People

Old 07-09-2011, 01:44 AM

"Sweets? What sweets? I don't know what you're talking about." Oak replied with a deadpan expression. Turning towards her grandparents and giving them a small wink Alex couldn't see, "Do you know what he's talking about Gramps? Grandma?"

LoveRoyally
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-09-2011, 03:13 AM

Minna chuckled, "Really, Alec? Sometimes it seems like the only thing that's ever on your mind is sugar."

Alec rolled his eyes. "Fine. Whatever," he snorted. "I guess I'll just have to eat the present I bought for you instead."

( Alec - not Alex )

Alaunt
Cute Things Kill People

Old 07-09-2011, 04:04 AM

[*sweat* Sorry, I totally did not notice that. >.<]

Oaks eyes widened at the mention of a present. "W-what!? What present?" She glanced at her brother and then to her grandparents and back to Alec. "Aw, Alec, you shouldn't have," Oak prodded Alec with a cat-like grin on her face. "Maybe I'll give you part of the present . . ."

LoveRoyally
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-09-2011, 04:42 AM

"Then you only get part of yours," Alec answered coolly.