LucianLuna
The rebelious Vampire
Send a message via AIM to LucianLuna Send a message via MSN to LucianLuna Send a message via Yahoo to LucianLuna

Old 02-23-2011, 06:10 PM

He didn't know what she meant by changing him but he was glad when she said she wouldn't kill him.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to wickedwonderland

Old 02-24-2011, 04:07 AM

Beth stared in shock at the vampire in front of her. That was obviously what this girl was. She tried to follow as the girl took off with John in tow but was soon left behind, her human feet not being able to keep up with a vampire's speed. She had no clue where they had gone. What was this? The school was rumored to be haunted not crawling with supernatural creatures.

She felt terrified as she stood there alone in the hall, her small flashlight shaking in her hand. She turned to go back to where she had left the others, thinking she would get some help from them. Surely one of them would help her find John. She raced back to where the group had been gathered, almost running into Terrance. "Terrance! She-she took him! A-and I-i couldn't keep up a-and..." She could feel herself babbling but was unable to stop herself. Beth was usually such a strong person but what she had just seen had torn her world apart. She grabbed Terrance's shirt, panic dancing in her eyes. "Please! You have to help me!"

Julian watched with interest as the other vampire brushed the girl off like she was nothing more than an annoying fly. Of course he hadn't expected anything less. He followed her as she took off with the boy, keeping up easily. When he came up on them, he caught the last thing she had said. "Hmm I do hope you know what your doing. Take too much and he'll die." He spoke softly, his voice like velvet. He knew if she didn't time it just right, the change wouldn't take and she would be left with a lifeless husk.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 02-24-2011, 07:55 PM

Mitch's eyebrow shot up, he looked at his friend. "Terry. The girls are just throwing themselves at you now that you are the big protector huh?" he wasn't sure what to make of the girls shrill babbling about someone taking someone else. What he was certain about though was that there shouldn't be anyone else pulling pranks on their turf during their night of frights. He shifted uncomfortably in his spot thinking about who or what was messing with things.
" Come on Terrance, we got to show these kids some ghosts. I need photos for the website, man." he didn't want to admit that he was a bit creeped out by the circumstances, things felt out of his control. He knew he needed to keep his cool though.

---

"mussst wait..." The Ceiling Queen muttered to herself. She wanted to move in closer to the strong scents but she kne that there would be a time when thing started to move away and closer to her. She began to make her way down the wall, careful to remain hidden from any preditors. Once on the floor she bagan to secrete a milky, sticky substence on the floor from this she drew out a few strands of webbing to create a trap for the unweary.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-24-2011, 08:57 PM

Finx jumped slightly but didn't stop the prossess she knew she would get it right. As she injected vamp venom ((for lack of better word.)) it to him she held his arms and legs down so that she couldn't hurt either of them. "Whats it to you?" She asked the boy who had walked in. "Like you honestly care about meor this human."

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 02-24-2011, 09:04 PM

Setsurou looked up at the school in the eery lighting from the moon. If only he could turn this place into his home one day. He walked up to the front doors and slipped through quietly. Of course, he was late. He always was for just about everything. If he scared someone by mysteriously showing up, it was worth it. After hearing about this bet from the jock kid, he couldn't pass it up. And it all had to be a prank set up by the kid. Why else would he set up the bet if he didn't know for sure that he wasn't going to be the first one to run away, crying like a baby?

He walked down the hallway, looking for possible lame pranks that anyone could do. He decided to avoid all doorways for fear of having something dumped on him. He didn't care if it happened, but being covered in goop was embarrassing, not creepy. If he was going to participate in this bet, he was going to make it interesting.

Naomi sighed. She could sense that there were others here who shouldn't be. They had to be human. She already knew of the monsters that already existed here, and she could tell that something was making them anxious. "If it's those kids pulling pranks again, I'm gonna have to eat them all," she growled. She was tired of them disrupting her sleep.

She climbed out of her canopy bed and walked out into the hall. It appeared that Ceiling Queen was building a web for some unknowing human to stumble upon. Hopefully, one did land in it. Maybe then, these humans would stay away for good. She walked up to the spider and put a hand on it's head. "How are you today, Ceiling Queen?"

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to wickedwonderland

Old 02-25-2011, 04:57 AM

Julian laughed. "Yes this is true. At the most it would only serve to entertain me if you botched it." He leaned back against the wall, an amused look on his face. The boy was starting to buck under her hands. It had been a long time since he had witnessed a change. "The girl ran off, I thought you meant to eat her but apparently not. Perhaps I'll track her down later and find out just how good her blood tastes."

He watched as the girl started to struggle with the boy as he started to thrash even more. With a reluctant sigh he went over to the pair and took the boy's legs to hold them down. "The least I can do is give you a little assistance." He knew he would probably get an earful and a dirty look but he didn't really care. What he did care about was the newborn vampire going on a killing spree and taking away his possible next meal.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 02-25-2011, 04:59 AM

If mutant spiders could purr she would have. Naomi was one of her favorite denizens that she shared the space with, the elder had always been around as long as Ceiling Queen could remember. The giant spider could remember being tossed small scraps as she slowly picked up on human language. But most importantly the vampire had never tried to eat her or any of her brood.
"Naaaaaaoo-mi. Thingsss have ... intruuded. My brood is... unsettl-ed. I try for caaaptures." her jerky speak was actually pretty good for someone who had large fangs and mandibles instead of lips and tongue. The constant switch in tempo made it hard to follow if she didn't make things succinct and to the point, but she had grown used to short and to the point comments to avoid being eaten. The last time she had spoken verbosely was over the intercom system which had caused the bothersome intrusions for a short while, but had frightened herself in the process.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 02-26-2011, 01:30 AM

Naomi smiled. She always loved Ceiling Queen. She thought of the spider as her own daughter. "That's good to hear. The food as come to us." She walked up to the web and inspected it. The silver strings intertwining with one another to create a strong hold on anyone who happened to be caught in it was magnificent. Spiders had it good. The prey came to them. Vampires had to hunt for theirs. "Your webs have always fascinated me."

She leaned up against the wall and slide down it. "These humans are pesky. How many are there of your brood these days? Maybe they're getting a little hungry. Do you think they'll like human tonight?" She could feel that there were quite a few humans lurking around. She was going to take one for herself, why not the rest for the spiders?

Setsurou sighed. He couldn't find anyone. Where are these people? Did they run away already? He turned the corner to find a small group standing before him. It appeared as if the girl was freaking out about something. Someone who was already scared was sure to be the first to get a real scaring, but how was he going to do it? Say she had a spider in her hair, or pop out of the shadows like a vampire?

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-28-2011, 06:30 PM

Finx blinked at this vampire boy and glared. "Whats your game no vampire has ever helped me before why would one know?" She didn't trust him as far as she could throw him and that was a ways.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 02-28-2011, 07:20 PM

Mitch noticed the older guy hanging out around the corner first. He recognized the guy as someone who hung around town, but couldn't put a name to the face. The guy looked like he was up to something though, but Mitch didn't really care. If the guy was going to try to scare the crap out of them, at least he wouldn't be scared of him. He grabbed the frantic girl off of his friend and shook her shoulders, before pushing her away.
"Get a grip. This place is haunted, of course we're going to see and hear strange things. We'll check this out and maybe I can see a ghost or something that I can get a few pictures of." He rolled his eyes, and flipped his hair back.

---

The spider wiggled in pride. Her webs had gotten stronger since she changed, all she could remember from before was that her webs weren't strong enough to come off the ground but caught plenty of smaller creatures. Now it was strong enough that it occasionally caught some of the less aware denizens of the building. "Thaaank you. Webs are goood when fresh-est. Get lessss stuck af-ter tiiiime."
Ceiling Queen moved around plucking at her web, making sure that everything was in order for when a food item came around and stumbled into it. The larger chords resonated with a hum when they were plucked, similar to how her perimiter webs vibrated all the way back to her nest. "Myyy ... nesst. The broood... always grow-ing. The smaaall ones get them--selves eaten. Has always been the waaay. I ate my sib-lings when I wassss small."