**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-08-2009, 07:57 AM

an hour before dusk..supper must be ready at 7pm sharp or daddy will be mad...and I dont want that...Not after last time..ohh noo.
I start to make supper but I had forgotten what daddy said he had wanted crap! crap crap crap...I try to remeber but before I can think daddy came home early oh no!!! I forgot thursday nights daddy came home early...and he looks pissed..

[[the girl (me) is a 17 and "daddy" is her step dad(so if this gets led in a twisted way its not werid!) and her mother died when she was young and she never knew her real father.]]

Ember Mist
"an individual with an inordinat...
Send a message via MSN to Ember Mist

Old 11-22-2009, 09:40 PM

"Where is my dinner!" He yells as he shes the girl just standing in the kitchen and there is no food on the table. "I told you I wanted Chicken for dinner!" He yells picking her up by the front of her shirt.

Screams-Of-Death
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-24-2009, 01:10 PM

The daughter starts trembling and crying. Then screams in a shrilling voice "I...didn't know...you came home early on Thursdays, even if I did know there would be no food on the table for YOU, bastard!!!!"

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-24-2009, 08:23 PM

[[ huh? i is the girl]]

Screams-Of-Death
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-24-2009, 10:58 PM

((If no one was supposed to role play as the character you were, then you should have made a statement about it. Sorry if I wasn't suppose to role play as the character you were role playing as)).

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-25-2009, 01:02 AM

[[ i see you are right iam sorry go ahead and continue.]]

Ember Mist

Old 11-25-2009, 12:54 PM

{No she's been doing this in every RP I've been in, she just tries to control the RP, VampireKiss, Ignore her please}

Screams-Of-Death
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-25-2009, 01:25 PM

((No, I do not, I like to write a lot also.))
((and plus how the hell am I supposed to know when someone doesn't want me to use their character when they did not state it in the rules)).
((and my god, using your brain would be pleasant, right when she shows a sign that she doesn't want me to use her character I stop.))
((oh and creator of thread look through my posts if you do not believe me)).
((and once again WTF?? you really need to use your brain, if "godmodding", whatever the hell that is is a big deal state no godmodding. When people, make no statement about godmodding not being allowed or me using their character not being allowed, I take it as, it is allowed, ember.))

Last edited by Screams-Of-Death; 11-25-2009 at 01:32 PM..

Ember Mist

Old 11-25-2009, 04:21 PM

{{I mean look at it this way, if you put in a lot of time and dedication in creating a charater this is souly yours had has your essince, you wouldn't want someone to try to take over your character, the whole point is to create your own character, if someone wanted you to use there character they would say something, but no one really likes to have there character controlled by someone else, talk about useing your brains.}}

Screams-Of-Death
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-25-2009, 11:35 PM

(( I don't think I would mind if someone used my character. And people, can't always tell if they want someone to use their character)).

Ember Mist

Old 11-28-2009, 03:43 AM

{{Vampirekiss, Would you like to continue the story with out her?}

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-01-2009, 11:42 PM

[[ well I assumed that since I started the plot I am the girl I mean that just makes sence right?
I dont post rules because I haven't had to no one try's to control my character. EVER coz its common sence that I started the thread that it is mine, if you dont like it screams of death I am sorry but unless u play as a different character I am the girl. and you can leave I don't want to be rude. but U guess Ill have to post rules now..dammit!!! and if anything YOU need to use your brain coz its common sence like I said before that I start the thread, then it is mine.]]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screams-Of-Death View Post
((If no one was supposed to role play as the character you were, then you should have made a statement about it. Sorry if I wasn't suppose to role play as the character you were role playing as)).
[[the girl (me) is a 17 and "daddy" is her step dad(so if this gets led in a twisted way its not werid!) and her mother died when she was young and she never knew her real father.]]

see here I clearly stateing that I AM THE GIRL.

Sorry admin for double posting. I am making a point cleared, please merge them if you must.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxEmber_MIstxX View Post
"Where is my dinner!" He yells as he shes the girl just standing in the kitchen and there is no food on the table. "I told you I wanted Chicken for dinner!" He yells picking her up by the front of her shirt.

"I--I--I'm sorry! I forgot ..."
I was terrified of him.....I really truly forgot...and he came home early....
this was bad..

Last edited by HamletSpamlet; 12-13-2009 at 10:48 AM.. Reason: double post

Ember Mist

Old 12-11-2009, 03:12 AM

"Well, im going to take a shower. Dinner better be done when i am." He said letting her go and walking to hs room. Utterly useless little brat.