View Poll Results: What do you think? ^.^'
Nicely done I think I'll be joining this once it's finished! :) 7 25.00%
It's done well though I think I'll just be watching instead of joining. 9 32.14%
A bit too long for me, but I'll think about joining. 6 21.43%
Are you crazy woman?! I'm not reading all of that! 6 21.43%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.
Send a message via AIM to Dear Lelie Send a message via MSN to Dear Lelie

Old 01-13-2010, 03:27 AM

Cobalt watched as the young girl disappeared and felt envious. He wished his family could have felt the same sort of peace James would feel. The ghsot boy assumed his family just hought him dead not knowing he was watching them. Not that he was watching over them, he just liked to check up on them. Cobalt decided not to sit with the two just yet. He felt different astranged. Cobalt was diffrent he was dead... he stood there watching the two.

Strawberry Kitkat
Go Google It :3

Old 01-13-2010, 03:44 AM

Natasha looked up at Cobalt when she realized he hadn't moved, as she set the tea pot on the stove. "Co, you can sit down, you know," she said in a soft, teasing voice, before going to the cabinet to get the tea cups. "Oh, curse my short stature," she muttered, as she tried to reach for the tea cups on the top shelf. After a failed attempt or two, she went looking for the step stool, frowning when she couldn't find it.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 01-13-2010, 02:53 PM

Cobalt nodded then watched as the girl tried to reach the mugs. "Lemme give you a boost," he smiled at her. The ghost glided over to her then wrapped his arms around her waist for her to grab the mugs. "I'm much better than silly step stools," he teased lightly.

Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 01-13-2010, 09:31 PM

The two ghosts looked at one another in thought. "I don't mind remaining here or going off somewhere else where the three of us could still comfortably talk without you two being deemed insane..." Loki said calmly with a small laugh as he changed his floating sitting position in a laying position on his side, where on leg was raised and one arm bent and holding up his head. He knew how silly it had to look, floating in such a position, but it was comfortable and he didn't care much. After all he liked causing the reaper to laugh in happiness from his antics.

Kira quietly shook his head and let out a quiet chuckle at his brother. "That would perhaps be a good thing. I also don't mind entertaining others, though I might scare them a bit if I start bleeding again. Unfortunately that is one thing I still don't have control over, even in death" the gray eyed ghost said rubbing the back of his head. Even in life his bleeding from his mouth and nose was something he never had a time schedule for, since he didn't bleed the entire time. Rather the blood came from his lungs that became raw and bleeding from his coughing fits that his sickness brought about. "Though I think around this time there's still a park that's usually secluded. Though again you may also want a bit of sleep to huh?" he asked looking at Fio and once more rubbing the back of his head. He knew that sleep was an important thing for someone still living, as he knew quite well the feeling of no sleep for extended periods of times.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 01-13-2010, 10:30 PM

Fiorella giggled when she looked at Loki he did indeed look quite funny. Then she shook a hand at Kira. "I am alright. If Clara caught sight of you she would freak... bleeding is not her thing... And sleep is for the weak," the girl teased them. Going over to the door of her room she looked out into the hall. Lucky for them the kids were all still sleeping. She motioned for the boys to follow her hoping they would. Fio would tell her mother they wanted to go for a walk and she would be back soon.

Strawberry Kitkat

Old 01-13-2010, 11:13 PM

Natasha managed a breatheless, shaky laugh as she reached up and grabbed the teacups. "At any rate, you're more reliable," she said, as her feet touched the ground. "Thank you." She turned as the tea pot went off, gently pulling away from Cobalt's grasp. She filled the three cups with tea, sticking the bags of citrus tea in them. "Oh, wait, Cobalt, can you drink tea," she asked, looking at him curiously. She had forgotten to ask, and now felt like a complete idiot.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 01-13-2010, 11:46 PM

"Indeed, I am a little bit more reliable," he grinned at her. Cobalt had taken a seat at the table. He sat there with his hands on the table. Then he thought of if he could drink tea. "I have never ever tried that before," Co answered gently, "I don't hunger so, I have never ever tried, but we can wing it." He chuckled wondering what could happen if he drank tea.

Arechi

Old 01-14-2010, 01:21 AM

Kira nodded and chuckled a bit. "Yeah if blood isn't her thing then I wouldn't doubt she might freak out a little bit. I guess the best thing to do then would be to go either to that park that was mentioned or somewhere else where we wouldn't have to worry about it" he said quietly and began to follow once he got the ok. "Now that I think of it my mask would possibly have scared a few as well. After all it's not something that you see ordinarily" he said quietly so as not to alert any of the others that were still sleeping to his presence when he stepped out into the hall.

Loki quietly followed after, still floating though in a changed laying position. Now he seemed to lay on his belly with his legs crossed and his arms crossed as well with his head resting on them. "Yeah you're a scary one after all Kira, you with your mask and bleeding. I know I would be scared" he teased his brother playfully.

His violet eyes then went to Fiorella. "Whether or not sleep is for the weak, it's an important thing to have for the living. Kira knows full well what it's like to go without sleep for long periods of time. There were sometimes he looked as gruesome as a zombie" he said with a playful tone and quiet chuckle. He didn't have to worry about the tone or loudness of his voice quite as much as Kira did.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 01-14-2010, 01:37 AM

Fiorella didn't answer Loki until they were outside. She said good bye to her mother. Once outside she shook her head at Loki. "It's okay. I'll live for today,"she grinned at the two,"Thanks for worrying about me though." She smilied softly up at Loki. Her head did hurt from lack of sleep. She turned to look at the two. "Clara is very easily scared. So she would be horrified of you, sorry," she smilied at Kira,"So let's go to that park!"

Arechi

Old 01-14-2010, 02:05 AM

Kira calmly shrugged his shoulders. "Eh I'm use to it. As Loki said I'm a scary looking person so it's understandable" he said with a laugh as he followed after Fio. In some sense he was a little relieved that the reaper's mom hadn't quite asked to see him and find out who it was that she was going with or see the friend she had brought over. He was even more relieved as he felt the familiar sensation of blood dripping down from his nose and out of his mouth. Immediately he moved and placed his mask on and coughed a few times. "Sorry about that, but yeah that sounds good" he said as he rubbed the back of his head again.

Loki decided to answer for both himself and Kira in terms of her appreciation at he and Kira concerned for her well being. "You're welcome, besides what are friends for?" he said gently. He then pointed and began to float in the direction that the park was, knowing his brother would follow after him and trusting the girl to follow as well.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 01-14-2010, 02:20 AM

Fiorella looked at the two. She had been surprised that her mother had not wanted to meet Kira as well, but she had been busy with breakfast. "Awh Kira, you're not that scarey. I've seen worse," she grinned to Kira. Playfully she point at Loki with a wink hoping he didn't see it. Fio smiled and followed behind him. "Friends could really be for anything," she teased.

Strawberry Kitkat

Old 01-14-2010, 04:16 AM

She smiled and took the bags out, dropping them into the trash before giving the boys the cups. James looked startled when the cup was suddenly thrust into his field of view, but took it with a murmur of thanks. "Ok boys, drink up," she said in a teasing tone, before sipping at the hot liquid in her own cup.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 01-14-2010, 04:26 AM

Cobalt looked at the mug strangly unsure of what wouldhappen if he tried to drink the tea. He lifted it up and took a sip.. nothing happened. He couldn't taste it, but it wasn't leaking out everywhere like he was worried which was good. He smilied at Natasha and James.

Strawberry Kitkat

Old 01-15-2010, 09:30 PM

[[I'm stuck as to what to do now :sweat:]]

Arechi

Old 01-16-2010, 12:27 AM

(Perhaps somehow we should get the two groups to meet together in some way? XD)

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 01-16-2010, 03:31 PM

{I agree =D. did that other girl ever submit any profile Arechi?}

CuriousCat
Curiosity Killed The Cat...

Old 01-16-2010, 05:37 PM

((I will I will! I just had exams!))

Arechi

Old 01-16-2010, 05:52 PM

(Lol not yet, though as she just said she's working on that. XD)

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 01-16-2010, 09:08 PM

{sorry cat. i thought maybe you had fallen off the face of the earth sorta thing :sweat: glad to see you are still interested =D}

Arechi

Old 01-16-2010, 09:18 PM

(Lol indeed. Interest still is always good. :D)

LilMissMollyPutz
The Grim Reaper in the... Pixels...

Old 01-18-2010, 05:43 AM

((Hey sorry no recap just a where is everyone so I know how to unfreeze my peeps))

Arechi

Old 04-02-2010, 07:05 PM

(Good question, I'll have to refresh my memory on that. XD...Let's see it looks like Kira, Loki, and Fiorella are heading towards a park a little ways from Fio's home. Natasha, Colbalt, and James are at Natasha's house drinking tea. I believe that's accurate?)

Kira couldn't help but smile and then let out a chuckle as Fio playfully suggested Loki as being scarier looking than him with her point. "That's true enough" he said as he couldn't suppress even more of his chuckles. Which only increased as Loki turned his head in an inquisitive manner. "It's nothing Loki, don't worry about it" the gray eyed ghost said waving slightly at his brother and managing to calm his laughter as he followed after his brother and beside Fiorella.

"Uh huh, usually when you say that it's something I should either worry about or take offense to" Loki said teasingly. He wouldn't actually take offense to it, and would probably agree that he was a pretty scary looking guy anyways to go with it. His mind then turned it's attention to Fio's response to what friends were for. "That's true in a sense, though I don't think they could be used as a car..." he said playfully.

Last edited by Arechi; 04-02-2010 at 07:13 PM..