Fable
OH LEO~

Old 08-30-2010, 04:47 AM

Cecilia's eyes lit up as she dug into the ice cream, "Oh my god, even zombies can't ruin sundaes for me." She smiled and laughed. She never thought she'd be sitting in a mall with a complete stranger eating ice cream and actually feeling relaxed. "Some orange chicken sounds good too. And some noodles. Maybe some rice too, oh and sesame chicken!"

Her stomach growled loudly as she thought of all the delicious food, while eating her ice cream.

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 08-30-2010, 04:54 AM

Lethal nodded and smirked. "I'm glad you like it. It's good to smile especially in situations like these." he said and began to served her the food she requested. She is very hungry...I don't blame her, I'm hungry too. he thought to himself and handed Cecilia her plate with her food. "There you go Cecilia." he said and smirked then began to get himself some noodles, rice, and sesame chicken. He grabbed the red hot sauce and dripped some of it on his food and came back to sit with her.

Fable
OH LEO~

Old 08-30-2010, 05:00 AM

Sorry, I have to go to bed soon. ^^;; So this will be my last post for now.

----------

Cecilia thanked him and set her half eaten sundae aside and started in on the orange chicken. She didn't remember food tasting so good before. Maybe that's because she took it for granted? As weird as that sounded to her, she shrugged it off and continued eating. Slowly her hunger began to fade.

After they'd eaten, she would like to find a better weapon and a secure and safe place to sleep. Now that she was relaxed, her eyes were heavy and her body felt slow. Before sleeping though, looking for survivors would be a good idea. Safety in numbers after all.

For now, she was just going to enjoy getting something warm in her stomach. It was freezing cold. She thought how amazing a nice shower would be, and getting the dirt and blood off of her. She probably didn't smell like a bunch of roses either.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 08-30-2010, 05:16 AM

((It's okay...I have to sleep soon too.))

Lethal smirked and nodded. "You're welcome Cecilia." he said and began to eat his noodles. He wanted something to drink but couldn't find a cafe anywhere. He shrugged and began to think what they were going to do after they finished eating. Well, we first need to find some weapons better than a metal pipe. After we get that, we can look for the other people and while we're looking for them, we can look for a place to sleep. A couch sounds very comforting right now. he thought to himself but just sighed mentally and continued to eat his food.

shadow_universe
Neenja Stalking Sillyness with a...

Old 08-30-2010, 11:07 AM

"Ugh...where am I?" Mimmy got up and shaked her head. She felt dizzy, cold and hungry
and was in a bad mood after all. Her stomach grumbled and shouted for food, so she walked though the
mall looking for some food shops.
The echo of her moaning stomach made her laugh out loud and tears rolled down her cheeks.
Dont get wacky, Mimmy.she told her self and continued walking.
I would be so glad if I would find some other humans...or at least animals.
"What happened to this freaking world?!", she shouted and laughed.

Fable
OH LEO~

Old 08-31-2010, 03:51 PM

Cecilia took one last bite of orange chicken and sighed. Her stomach felt as if it was going to explode, and she felt tired. She yawned and stretched. It felt good to yawn for some reason. She looked up at Lethal.

"When you're done should we go look for the survivors?" She asked, not wanting to really do anything but sleep at the moment. Cecilia shook the thought of her nice warm bed and fluffy pillows out of her head. She had to stay awake as long as she could. Thinking about it, sleep would be dangerous. If there was the slightest chance that a zombie found her while she was sleeping then she didn't want to take that risk. Suddenly, sleep sounded scary. She laughed mentally. Never thought she'd think THAT.

As much as she despised it, maybe finding some coffee would be a good plan.

Trinity Bella
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-01-2010, 04:10 PM

Becca decided to head towards the food court with her dog tagging along by her side. She wasn't sure if there would be any people her or not, or any food for that matter, but it won't hurt to try. As she neared the food court, Becca saw two people and she waved to them excitedly. 'I hope they saw me.' She thinks to herself as she breaks into a run towards them.

shadow_universe
Neenja Stalking Sillyness with a...

Old 09-02-2010, 03:12 PM

"Hello? Is there someone?" Mimmy shouted and clapped her hands to make it noisy. "I´d really like someone to talk! And I am hungry. Has anyone got food?" she shouted even loudlier. God dammit...I need sleep but it would be too dangerous so if I find someone it would be easier to rest I guess...She began to shivver in the cold and hugged herself to keep herself warm enough. What would I do, if I get sick? I sure wouldnt find a doctor...zombie....who could give me medicine.
So I have to find a clothing shop. Good that I dont need money...I dont have it anyways

Last edited by shadow_universe; 09-02-2010 at 03:14 PM..

Evergreen Goddess

Old 09-04-2010, 06:20 PM

Lethal finished his food and ran a hand through his hair and listened to what she said. "Yes, that would be the smartest thing to do. While we're looking for them, we can look for a place to sleep and hopefully find some better weapons." he said and yawned. "Damnit! I'm so tired right now...so let's hope we can find some cafe in here...there HAS to be a cafe in this mall." he said. He knew sleeping wouldn't be the smartest thing to do in a situation like this. So coffee would be very much appreciated...let's see if we can find a starbucks or something, because I don't think you'll like normal coffee...we need to sweeten it up for our sweet tooth!" he said and chuckled.

Fable
OH LEO~

Old 09-04-2010, 11:43 PM

Cecilia laughed. "I've tried coffee once, and it didn't have any sweetener in it, so I spit it out. I was so little back then.."

Suddenly, she heard the voice of a girl. She turned to see a girl running towards them with her dog. Cecilia's heart jumped in excitement. It was great to see another nice face. She looked innocent enough, so she calmed herself a bit.

She looked back at Lethal, so see what his reaction was.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 09-05-2010, 01:21 AM

"Yeah...I don't really love plain coffee either. I think it tastes too strong." he said and got up from the table. "Okay, let's throw away out trash and start looking for people." he said and threw away his trash. Lethal looked at her then at the girl running at them with a dog beside her. Lethal looked at Cecilia and shrugged then watched the girl who was running towards them. "Wow, we didn't even have to walk and we found someone else." he said and smirked as he ran a finger over each piercing.

Trinity Bella
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-06-2010, 01:57 AM

"Oh my God, I couldn't tell you how could it feels to see another friendly face." Becca looked at the leftover food. "I see ya'll found some food. Where did yall find it?"

Fable
OH LEO~

Old 09-06-2010, 04:09 AM

Cecilia stood up. "It's good to see another friendly face as well!" She looked up at Lethal, "Well, since we're in the food court, some of the shops have food in them still. If you're hungry then let's find something for you." She smiled, "What's your name?"

Trinity Bella
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-06-2010, 01:40 PM

"My name is Becca. I live on that big house over on Maple street. The one with all the booby traps. And food sounds good. We ran out," Becca said, motioning towards the dog sitting calmly by her side, tail wagging.

Fable
OH LEO~

Old 09-06-2010, 03:29 PM

"My name's Cecilia. I don't think I saw your house, I came from the other side of town." Cecilia looked down at the dog, "He's a cutie, let's get you guys fed. You never know when those disgusting monsters might show up..."

She motioned Becca to follow her over to the food stands. Cecilia felt a little safer now that they had another member to their small group, well, two new members. She looked over at Lethal, a part of her wanting him to follow. For some reason she felt the need to stay close to him even though she had someone else with her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 09-06-2010, 06:52 PM

Lethal looked at the new girl and the dog. He watched the girls talk, and he waited as he wondered if he would scare the new girl. "The name's Lethal, it's nice to see a new face." he said quietly. He honestly felt left out now for some reason. Lethal looked at them as they began to walk off to get Becca and her dog some food. He looked at Cecilia as she looked at him, he knew she wanted him to follow, that meant nothing to him though but he followed them. He left some space between him and the others since he knew they would get along since they were both girls.

Trinity Bella
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-11-2010, 03:26 AM

Becca shrugged.
"It's ok. I don't think most people even know that there is a house over there." She followed Cecilia over to the food stands, her dog following Cecilia, loving the attention of someone other than Becca.

Fable
OH LEO~

Old 09-13-2010, 05:00 AM

Cecilia looked back at Lethal. She felt kind of bad for him, since now he had to deal with two little girls. Maybe they'd find more people soon. There's safety in numbers of course. The thought of being with a large group scared her a little though. She'd always been on her own for the most part, so this was new.

"Well, what would you like?" She asked Becca, patting her dog.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 09-13-2010, 05:21 AM

Lethal looked over at Cecilia but said or did nothing. She had found a friend...he was just protecting her while they looked for another person, but now that she had someone else, he was able to leave them alone and find a place to sleep. He didn't want to be with people at the moment...depression had washed over him in a matter of minutes, but he continued to follow them.

Trinity Bella
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-15-2010, 02:33 AM

Becca shrugged.
"I'm not too picky. . . although chinese food sounds really really good right about now."

Fable
OH LEO~

Old 09-15-2010, 05:22 PM

"Okay." Cecilia walked with her over to the chinese food shop and waited while she picked out what she wanted.

She shivered. It was freezing in the mall. She hadn't really noticed the temperature until she'd slowed down and relaxed. She'd love to find a coat or something. And a nice place to sleep. Cecilia wondered if they could find one of those furniture stores somewhere in the mall. She ached for a nice warm bed. Not to mention a shower.

Cecilia shook those thoughts from her head. If she kept thinking of all these luxuries she was going to fall asleep standing up.

Fable
OH LEO~

Old 09-15-2010, 05:22 PM

"Okay." Cecilia walked with her over to the chinese food shop and waited while she picked out what she wanted.

She shivered. It was freezing in the mall. She hadn't really noticed the temperature until she'd slowed down and relaxed. She'd love to find a coat or something. And a nice place to sleep. Cecilia wondered if they could find one of those furniture stores somewhere in the mall. She ached for a nice warm bed. Not to mention a shower.

Cecilia shook those thoughts from her head. If she kept thinking of all these luxuries she was going to fall asleep standing up.

Drop Bear
The myth or the legend?

Penpal

Old 09-20-2010, 11:40 AM

((OK, am i to understand that a few of us from both groups have met up at a mall? Ive only had a quick skim through the previous pages. Once ive got a rough idea ill post up.))

Trinity Bella
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-22-2010, 01:01 AM

Becca picked out some food and headed back to where cecilia was waiting for her. The poor girl looked cold and looked like she needed a bath.
"Hey, if you're cold, I'm sure there are some clothing stores around here"

Fable
OH LEO~

Old 09-22-2010, 05:03 PM

Cecilia looked up at Becca, "I am kind of cold...But it's no big deal. I'm more tired than anything." She couldn't help but be dead tired. Ha. Interesting choice of words.. She thought. She starred at the floor. What would they do after they found a safe place? And how long would they stay there? They'd run out of supplies eventually. Then what? Where would they go? From safe house to safe house? And what happens when they run out of places to go?

Cecilia got lost in thought sitting there staring at the floor.