Looks great! I'll definitely be joining this for sure! 6 54.55%
It looks well written but I think I'm just going to watch for now... 1 9.09%
Looks good, but I don't think I'll be joining it... ^.^' 1 9.09%
Are you crazy woman?! I'm not reading ALL of that! 3 27.27%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-28-2010, 01:24 AM

((hello? anyone?))finx sighed and kicked a stone in front of her what was up with this guy he was a total wierdo.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-31-2010, 12:17 AM

(hello?)

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-31-2010, 01:43 AM

(I wish I could post to do something to help though I can't... and Arechi might be having a bit of trouble since she's been having tectincle difficalty)

broadway_princessxo34
If you don't care, why are you a...

Old 10-31-2010, 03:32 AM

(Areeeccchhiiii! It's been 24 hours! Is it posting time yet???)

Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 10-31-2010, 04:06 AM

(Just about. I just got off of work a while ago, so I'm exhausted right now. I'll be posting tomorrow after I get a little bit of sleep. If no one responds after this with any kind of reply, then I'll just edit this post so that it contains my IC post. :D)

Nightmare didn't miss the quick glare he received from Onna. He knew that she would be one of the ones probably watching him closely, after all the threat he received earlier he wasn't really worried about, so there was too much stopping him from torturing anyone if he so chose. However he knew that such things for him would be at a later time. He continued his 'historical speech', telling things that he knew many would know depending on the level of their research, though soon started to include details that only the silver haired 'man' himself knew and were no where in any records.

"There are a few things of course that many don't actually look into when researching, such as the claimed reasoning as to why the previous owners of the land had sold it to the couple. Apparently the rumor is they believed this area to be cursed, and thus had only set foot on it once themselves. The rumor goes further into saying this area has been cursed for a little over 300 years. The couple that built the manor were perhaps the first to actually settle on the land, let alone build anything on it. Though again those are perhaps just some silly rumors" the guide said with a small laugh. Of course he knew the true truth behind the land and the cause of many other misfortunes that hadn't been documented, but then why tell anything like that to anyone else?

His historical lesson of course continued, with him adding a bit more unusual and more interesting facts in it a bit more often especially more detailed descriptions of deaths and even some that hadn't quite been recorded down, though soon stopped when the group was to the front door. "Well now that, that little bit is over and it seems no one has been scared off, welcome officially to Blood Widow Manor" he said turning his head slightly once more, his same grin still on his face, as he used his key to unlock the door then turned the knob and gave the door a slight push to open it. The door let out a heavy groan as it was opened before a large gust of what appeared to be warm wind erupted from it, then suddenly ceased.

Of course Nightmare himself paid it not much mind, mainly since he wasn't in an enclosed place to fear the heat of it. As his gaze wandered into the somewhat darkened entrance lobby, his gaze fell upon the twins whom stationed themselves on the stairwell. He wondered for a moment if he should perhaps start his own bit of 'fun'...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aya quietly listened to the speech of their guide as he rambled on about various events. At first they seem rather typical and things anyone could really look up if they wanted, though soon she noticed that the information was starting to become a bit more...first hand knowledge...Of course though from the dates he was giving she knew that, that couldn't really be possible. Of course that didn't stop some of the information to cause a swelling of dread begin to form in the pit of her stomach.

Her golden gaze had remained locked onto the one in front of her, though soon shifted to the hand that Onna offered her. In truth she wasn't too interested in the sweets, however the offer of possibly having someone to grab onto did provide some comfort to her. Slowly and slightly hesitantly she reached out and lightly grasped the hand and nodded her head. Again a sudden emotion seemed to come at her the moment she touched the woman's hand, although she couldn't quite place her finger on what. Deciding though that it wasn't worth trying to figure out something she didn't quite understand just yet, she chose to shrug it off for her to ponder later.

Last edited by Arechi; 10-31-2010 at 05:23 PM..

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-01-2010, 03:45 AM

Onna smiled and walked with the girl gently holding onto her hand. "Nightmare's a bit crazy honey. Don't worry about a word he says. I promise he's just trying to scare everyone. She stepped into the house behind Nightmare and saw the twins standing there. Silently she watched them and nightmare. No one seemed to be trying anything yet, but you never could be to sure. As they stood in the dark room she looked down to Aya and smiled reassuringly to her. Sure the house was old and looked creepy but really the only creepy part of the whole place were nightmare, the twins, and herself. The house it self really could be called dull in comparison.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-01-2010, 04:59 PM

finxed sighed gratefully as she followed the others in allowing the warmth seep into her. she was so glad that they where inside finally she needed a hot bath and some new clothes. Finx smiled and streched herself to exercise the cold out of her bones.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-01-2010, 05:37 PM

(YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY)

The twins smiled as their guestes arived and slowly hopped down off the rails. "Hello, friends, this is, Blood Widow Manner, we are, the twins, Masy, and Meka, it's nice, to meat, you all! we hope, you find interest, in, our home." the twins smiled taking turns speaking as they walked down to the group crossing each others paths several times before they stood next to each other in front of the group and their hands latched together as they smiled. "We shall be two of your guides threw this lovely house. You may ask us any questions and we shall work our best to try and answer them. Now this house is very old though with some very new fixes... though might have some old friends here... just warn us and the other two if you... see, hear, or feel anything weird or off." the twins smiled and Masy's was more of a grin as they looked at the group Meka squeezing Masy's hand trying to get her to stop thinking about harming the pore humans.
(heh heh heh okay Mesy and Meka jtlyk)

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.
Send a message via AIM to Dear Lelie Send a message via MSN to Dear Lelie

Old 11-01-2010, 05:42 PM

As Nightmare continued to explain the horrors Rosie feigned a shiver. She was rather convincing. Feeling his friend trembling Ashwin lightly patted her on the shoulder. He continued to listen as it was explained the horrors of the house. Ash thought they sounded very close to the reports that himself and Rosie had found. His teal eyes looked to Onna and Aya. A small smile formed on his face. She seemed like such a nice woman, it must be annoying to have to stay in this home with these strangers. Sighing he followed behind Finx, Aya, Onna, and Nightmare. Rosie followed clinging onto her friend's leg. Entering the house they both saw the twins on the staircase. Ashwin looked between the two. The blonde let go of her friend's hand to rub her shoulders acting as though she was cold. Really her heart was the coldest part about her. Grinning up at the twins she waved a small hand. It would surely be interesting in this house to say the least. The young female beamed as the two girls introduced themselves. "I'm Rosemaria, but you can call me Rosie," she introduced herself. Before she spoke again she giggled mischievously and looked up at Ashwin. But the male caught on and covered her mouth. "I am Ashwin, pleasure," he said softly with a sigh. He wasn't sure why, but Rosie loved to call him by his full name. What a mistake telling her that.

Last edited by Dear Lelie; 11-01-2010 at 05:46 PM..

Arechi

Old 11-01-2010, 07:05 PM

Aya hesitantly nodded at Onna's words as she said their supposed guide was a bit...crazy. For a moment she wondered if having such a guide as Nightmare would then be a good idea, but then again maybe he had been asked by the Mayor to put a little scare into them possibly, just to spice things up...'Right and I'm made of cotton candy...This is suppose to be something that we're to prove isn't haunted, and yet if we're scared then it would be much easier for us to possibly...see or experience things that could be considered haunted...' she thought to herself with a frown as she continued to trudge along, still gripping the woman's hand.

She nearly jumped out of her skin though when the hot breeze suddenly blew onto her, causing her to shield herself slightly behind a few people, though still hanging onto Onna's hand like a life line, before it suddenly stopped. The black haired child only had a moment to let out a sigh of relief before she jumped again at the sight and sound of two people whom had not been a part of the group that was there now. This of course caused her to quickly get as close to Onna as possible, and cast a gaze, first at Nightmare, then Rosie and Ashwin, followed by Finx, Phin and Aura, before her golden gaze landed on the twins in front of them.

Deciding though that they seemed to only be perhaps a little older then maybe Rosie and herself she decided to relax just slightly. After all there were many adults around so there was nothing to worry about right? She then began to focus on the words of the two girls. "Wait...I thought Nightmare was to be our guide...the Mayor didn't mention anything about more than one..." she said, her voice small though curious.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Again Nightmare feigned hurt at Onna's words. "Me? Crazy? Never! That's a rather cold thing to say too don't you think Onna?" the man replied, acting as if her words went straight to his heart like an arrow or bullet. After all the 'man' never thought himself to be crazy, perhaps a little...overzealous at times...Of course though he knew quite well that there was a few times that could very well be called into question. Instead of strolling down memory lane however, he chose instead to set his mind to the more present situation.

For a brief moment one of Nightmare's own eyebrows rose slightly at their words, before quickly returning to its natural place. 'I see...well then...' he thought to himself quietly, making sure that his thoughts weren't fully formed just in case someone decided to try and take a bit of a peek inside. His gaze then turned to the small child Aya, whom Onna seemed rather...determined perhaps to protect. "Well this is a rather large house, so it's not exactly an uncommon practice to find some other members of the group to help. Besides they're memory at the moment is slightly fresher than mine about the interior of the house since they were allowed to look around a bit after I" the silver haired man calmly explained with a smile.

His gaze then turned to the twins. "Now, now just because we're the guides we can't claim it to be our house now can we? After all no one actually...lives here...officially...Otherwise we wouldn't have to disprove those little haunting...rumors..." he said with a small chuckle and his smile still remaining. He of course knew the truth behind this and that there were indeed inhabitants of the manor, the oldest being himself, but again why bother revealing that information now when it could be used to their advantage for fun later.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-01-2010, 08:28 PM

Onna looked to the little girl clinging to her side. Not literally, but close enough that she was afraid to move due to the fact she could squish the girls little toes. She gently squeezed the little girls hand back and smiled. “Mesy and Meka are my friends. Meka is helping me keep Nightmare in line, and of course her and Mesy can’t be separated or they might die. They’ve been together since before birth.” Onna said as an explanation to why they needed to be there, other than nightmares reasoning which when you thought about it couldn’t be true because the mayor would have said something about them.

She did just simply rolled her eyes at him when he acted hurt again, and glared at him for a moment or two. But silently thought about how annoying he was instead of saying anything aloud. Sure he was her friend but his little fake act bugged her a bit. And he really needed to stop acting so charming.

Arechi

Old 11-01-2010, 09:09 PM

Again at Onna's words Nightmare gave a playful pout. "See there you go again. Telling others I need to be kept in line, you truly are making me out to sound like some perverted psychopath...and that's just hurtful Onna..." he said again with his playful acting in play as he wiped away an imaginary tear of hurt before chuckling. He knew of course that he would probably earn yet another glare from the woman, but he didn't particularly mind. At the last glare though he couldn't help but teasingly smile.

"And you know Onna if you keep glaring like that people might start to think your some bitter old woman~" he said, his tone clearly teasing and playful as his voice went into an almost sing songy type of voice at the end. "On top of that though it's not nice to reveals others information unless they do it themselves you know" he said with a smile, however unlike most of his previous ones this one had a slightly different feel to it, though exactly what was...uncertain. It was almost like a smile one would give if they knew a deep secret, but refused to tell, however if that was the case it was again uncertain, and soon it was replaced by the typical one he had been using.

"Anyways, let's not stand out like bumps on a log. Come on in out of the door and go ahead and explore for a bit. If you've any questions do feel free to ask. I'm sure one of us three would be more than happy to answer...if we can that is..." he said gently, moving aside and gesturing for all to move at least away from the door so he could close it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aya looked uncertainly at the twins for a few moments more before turning her gaze back between Onna and Nightmare. The woman had said that the two girls before them couldn't be separated or they may die, and from it the silver haired male seemed to give her a reprimand almost for it. The little girl supposed that it may have been simply because the knowledge seemed slightly personal, but to her she thought maybe there was something else behind it.

Gently she shook her head of such thoughts. 'Something else behind it? What am I thinking...I'm jumping the gun a bit too much for my own good' she thought with a sigh, although the smile that Nightmare had suddenly gave, that had an odd feeling to it, gave her slight shivers. Clearly there was something else a foot, but then again it could just be her imagination playing tricks on her.

At the gesture of moving further in the young black haired child hesitated. Did she really want to step in deeper into the house. After this she knew there would be no going back. The reassuring squeeze and smile that Onna had given her slightly before made her decision. She had come to this house for a reason, and she would not let Sister Caterina down nor the nice woman whose hand she held. Carefully she moved a few steps forward, making sure she didn't accidentally step on the other woman's feet, or kick her with her own by accident as she moved.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-01-2010, 10:40 PM

Masy stuck out her tongue at Nightmare and Meka slapped the back of her sisters head some making her stand straight up to glare at Meka. At Onna's words both the twins had a simotanious shiver and looked down though mostly it looked like they were looking away. Their hands intertwined a bit more then they smiled at eachother some at the feel of their hands together and that kept the horrible flashes away.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-02-2010, 12:26 AM

finx gazed at the twins and found it slightly annoying that the took turns talking. she listened to nightmare and onna bicker and sighed when was she going to get to shower and change "this is all very interesting but can we get this over with now im exhausted.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-02-2010, 01:51 AM

"Well I'd rather have the wisdom of an old woman than the ignorance of a pouting boy." Onna stated before looking down to Aya. "How about I show you to your room and around the house. It will be your own personal tour. And you won't have to worry about any old ghosts from this house trying to haunt you. Ghosts are afraid of old ladies." She cast a dirty glare in Nightmares direction, yet again, and turned it into a sweet smile. "Darling Nighty, you forgot about the fourth person they can ask. It's rather rude to ignore someone standing right infront of you. Especially someone as important as me...I'll be roaming around. Feel free to ask me questions as well." She looked around to the others and gave yet another welcoming smile.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 11-02-2010, 12:53 PM

Rosie looked to her friend then looked over towards Onna. She somewhat wanted to go with Onna thinking she may be able to receive some candy, but she should ask Ashwin what he wanted to do. The blue eyed girl looked up at her friend and smiled. "Ashy, do you want to go explore?" she asked him quietly. The dark haired male tilted his head. Ashy... that was a new one, he thought to himself. Honestly he really did not want to wander around the house. He wanted to find a quiet room to sit down in. "Sorry Rose, but not really... if you'd like to maybe you could ask Onna to join her. If not I'll come with you," Ashwin answered with a smile. Rosie nodded and hopped over towards Aya and Onna. A wide smile on her face as she looked between the two. "Miss, would it be alright if I hung around with you two? My friend doesn't want to explore right now, but I do," she explained with a smile. The blonde figured her friend may not have wanted to walk around yet. He did get rather tired often and they had been traveling for quite a long period of time. Her innocent blue eyes looked up to Onna waiting for her answer.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-02-2010, 03:49 PM

"Sure you can. Is it alright with you Aya?" She asked softly looking down at the little girl. "Ash, that is your name, right? We're probably going to go look at the bedrooms first, so I can show you to your room first. Then you'll have a quiet place to relax." Onna looked to night and smiled sweetly. "Well, as long as that's okay with you dear Nightmare." She smiled sweetly and acted as if his reply really mattered to her. Even if he said no she'd go ahead anyway. After all, even a guide couldn't say no to going to your bedroom.

Arechi

Old 11-02-2010, 05:03 PM

Nightmare chose to stick his tongue out playfully at her reply. "They say ignorance is bliss. Besides your wisdom would be of a bitter old woman, especially with all your evil glaring. If there's anything to fear in here it'll be the scary face you make while glaring~" the silver haired man teased again as he acted slightly afraid from her glare before chuckling quietly. He really did love to tease Onna, even though he knew there were times in which he would go a bit too far with her. He recalled there was only once in which he had to actually defend himself with his own abilities, but he had chose to tone it down at the last moment and end her personal nightmare before it officially drove her insane. Since then he knew that he had expressed that he too had his own limits of tolerance.

At her next words about him not including her in the 'guides to ask' he shrugged. "Well if someone is brave enough to approach you and ask then they're more than welcomed to ask you questions too~" he said playfully batting a hand slightly towards her direction. His gaze then turned to Finx as she spoke about getting this all over with and then back to Onna as she asked if it was fine with him if she led a few to the bedrooms. Again the patched eyed man shrugged. "I already said go ahead and explore, where you go doesn't matter to me. I will say though the only place that can't be reached is the attic, simply because everyone's key but the original can't unlock it. Other than that go wherever you all want, just preferably away from the door so I can close it~" he said with a playful chuckle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aya calmly nodded her head. "I don't mind" she said with a small smile directed at Rosie. In truth she was glad that the blond haired girl was coming too, after all she was probably the closest to her age, and although having an older person there for comfort she was happy to have someone also close to her age that seemed friendly. Besides she could also see that the girl seemed to like sweets and her reactions caused her to quietly giggle. Although the twins were still a little...intimidating to her she was starting to grow a bit curious about the manor that they would all call home for a few weeks.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-02-2010, 05:28 PM

finx sighed and looked at onna "i might as well go with you two. if thats all right?" she said with a smile at aya trying to make her more comfortable around her she didnt need the little girl being scared of her.

Wrenji-chan
I belong in a Museum.

Penpal

Old 11-02-2010, 09:28 PM

Phin, who had been quiet this whole time raised his hand and asked, "Mister Night? Yes, is there a library here? I do so ever wish to see the library." He looked back and forth between the people before him and sighed. "Well, I think I'm going to go find the library... I think. I'm not sure yet. Does someone want to come with me?"

((Sorry for the late reply. Things have been a little hectic for me. :sweat: ))

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 11-03-2010, 12:28 AM

The blue eyed girl grinned as she was told she could tag along. Then she shook her head blonde hair fluffing to-and-fro. "Ash doesn't want to come with us. I want it to just be the girls," she said boldly. The dark haired male waved towards her and . "Thank you, thank you. It's nice to finally be around other girlie's again," Rosie answered quietly whispering to Onna and Aya. Ashwin looked towards Phin as he said he would go to the library. "Thank you for the offer Miss Onna. But I think I might go with Phin to the library," he answered with a lopsided smile, "Of course it's that's alright with him." Rosie grabbed onto Onna's other hand. Looking up she smiled and giggled. It would be fun to hang out with girl's again. But later tonight things would surely get interesting. Her blue eyes looked to Nightmare with a glimmer then back again to Onna.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-04-2010, 09:01 PM

She smiled at Rosie and Aya holding both their hands. "Of course you can come with us Finx. Everyone is welcome." Onna looked over to Ash and nodded. "Okay, I'll keep Rosie safe for you. And Ash, if you need anything just yell and we'll all come find you." She smiled at him before finally turning back to look at Nightmare. "I really do not believe you're all to funny. And Nighty darling, I'm going to kill you one of these times. You, I'm not afraid to kill, it would better the community." She couldn't help but smile and wink at him. Before turning and leading the three girls with her toward the kitchen. "Rosie, you'll have lots of girls around for a while that you'll start to get sick of us."
-------------------------
Claudia looked in the little pocket mirror and applied makeup over some of the darker scars on her face. "Get out of my car! That makeup isn't making you any pretty. You're to ugly to start with!" Her aunt said getting out and pulling Claudia's bags from the back seat and throwing them onto the grass. "Get out! And don't ever come back to see me!" She said as Claude stepped out of the car holding a small bag to her chest filled with her medicine. The car sped away behind her *as she reached up to pick her bags off the ground and walked up to the metal gate looking inside at the dauntingly large manor that stood in front of her. She put her bags down and grabbed a tissue from her bag, starting to cough painfully. Outside wasn't good for her immune system, nether was the inside of an old manor, but it wouldn't be any worse than her aunts old house.

Her aunts words started to build up sadness in her chest. She knew it was a lie and she was beautiful, even with the scars on her skin, she'd taken after her mother and had pale white skin with chocolate brown hair and dark black eyes filled with emotion. Now the were filled with sadness but she collected herself quickly trying to open the front gate, before realizing it was locked. "Hello? Anyone?" Claude attempted to call out, but her voice was to weak to be heard. Hopefully someone noticed her soon.

(i'll edit in onna's part in a bit.)

Last edited by broadway_princessxo34; 11-04-2010 at 09:13 PM..

Arechi

Old 11-06-2010, 04:16 AM

Nightmare couldn't help but chuckle quietly at the threat made by Onna. "Honestly and people think I'm sometimes childish. You really are a bitter old woman today. You know as well as I that I wouldn't give you the opportunity to kill me. Although that is a rather hurtful thing for you to say, see if I help you later on~" the silver haired man said with first his act of hurt and then sticking his tongue out almost defiantly, although a smile seemed present on his face while doing as such.

He then turned, ushering any remaining by the door further in, and began to close the door when a figure at the gate caught his attention followed by the voice of the figure trying to get someone's attention. "Hmmm must be another member of this 'merry' little group. I'll be back in a few moments~" he said giving an almost playful pouting glare towards Onna and his voice going a little sing songy like, before stepping out of the door and leaving it open just a smidgen.

The patched eyed man walked to the gate with a slight spring in his step, though not really for any particular reason other than he was himself. Once at the gate he seemed to inspect the girl on the other side of it. "Your a bit of a later arrival. I'm surprised you came by yourself though and not with the group that just entered" he said with a deceptively warm smile and tilting his head slightly to the side, all the while locating and using his key on the lock and chain that had been secured again around it. Once he again heard the click of the lock, signaling that it was once more unlocked, he calmly stepped back while opening one side of the gate. "You've quite the nasty little cough there don't you? Although I'm not sure this weather is probably helping that now. It's nice and warm inside though so perhaps that'll help just a smidgen" he said gesturing that she could enter.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 11-06-2010, 03:43 PM

The dark haired male nodded and smiled. "Alright, have fun with Onna Rosie, and try to behave," he said with a laugh. Ashwin knew damn well that the blonde girl was a little rambunctious at times and may be hard to control. Rosie stuck out her tongue at her friend then turned and began to follow along with Onna. Again she shook her head at the mention of getting sick of them. "You all seem very very nice. I don't think I could get sick of you," she answered softly. Of course if she did she could always torment them, but she wasn't sure if she would hurt these girls. They did seem rather nice, but then who would she play with?
At the sound of a new arrival Ash turned to see who would be coming inside.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-06-2010, 04:06 PM

Claudia coughed a yet again but smiled at the man. "It never goes away..but inside will help." She murmured picking up her bags and pulling them up over her shoulder..making her oddly off balance. "I'm Claude..or Claudia. And I didn't have a choice. My aunt was the one driving, so that's why I got here late. I wouldn't have come at all if it weren't for how selfish she was. I'm only here 'cause my stupid aunt doesn't want to pay for all my medical issues." Claude stated sounding slightly annoyed. "Anyway...Uh, what's your name?"