LucianLuna
The rebelious Vampire
Send a message via AIM to LucianLuna Send a message via MSN to LucianLuna Send a message via Yahoo to LucianLuna

Old 02-02-2011, 05:31 AM

John held up a flashlight. "yeah right here. I always have one handy." He looked towards the door when he heard the sound too. "Stray dog maybe? Of course I don't care much for dogs but there has to be stray animals here, right? Don't worry, I'll protect you." He smiled at the girl and waited for the rest of the group to respond. "I mean it has to be a dog right? Nothing else howls but dogs and wolves and as far as I know there's no wolves in this area."

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to wickedwonderland

Old 02-11-2011, 07:21 AM

Beth couldn't help but smile back at the boy. She looked around a little fearfully and then made eye contact with him again. "Y-yeah, sure. Just a dog." She was glad he had a flashlight even though a little bit of her was disappointed that she didn't get to share hers with him. With an idea she walked over to him. "How bout we partner up? Since you said you'd protect me and all." She said the last in a teasing tone.

A slight breeze blew through the room, making her shiver just a bit. She was glad she had thought to bring a sweater but when she looked down at her waist where she thought she had tied it, there was nothing there. "Oh no...I forgot my sweater and it's starting to get colder. I suppose I'll just have to endure it. As long as we keep moving I should be fine."

LucianLuna
The rebelious Vampire
Send a message via AIM to LucianLuna Send a message via MSN to LucianLuna Send a message via Yahoo to LucianLuna

Old 02-11-2011, 05:44 PM

"Ok I don't mind teaming up. If I had a coat I'd let you use it, but I don't have one, sorry. I think we should all stay together. In the scary movies when you get seperated is when it gets dangerous. As long as we stay together nothing will hurt us. Plus this is an old building so the floors have to be bad. if someone get's hurt the others can help them."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-16-2011, 06:55 PM

Finx walked the halls in search of her meals when she come upon a boy and girl talking. Licking her lips she aproached them in silence and let her fangs slid out pondering which would taste better so that she could save that one for last. She smirked and lunged for the boy first cause girls were much more fun to chase.

LucianLuna
The rebelious Vampire

Old 02-16-2011, 08:31 PM

Living on the streets teach you alot of things, including how to use your senses to know if someone is about to hurt you so John quickly jumped aside when he saw something move from the corner of his eye and spun around, noticing the girl with fangs. "What the heck!? Why are you attacking me!?"

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-17-2011, 05:52 AM

Beth jumped back almost at the same time John did. Her eyes widened as she saw the girl with the fangs. Was this someone trying to scare them? Those fangs looked awfully real though. She nervously took a step back towards John. What was she thinking? Vampires weren't real, were they? "Who are you?" She could feel her heart pounding even as she asked the girl the question. Something inside her was screaming to run. She turned her head towards John while still keeping a wary eye on the girl in front of them. "I don't know about you but I get a bad feeling about her," she whispered.

LucianLuna
The rebelious Vampire

Old 02-17-2011, 08:19 PM

John glanced at beth or a second be fore looking back to the other girl. "I know what you mean. there's just... something not right about her if you ask me. She attacked me. I don't like that fact at all. What if she were to hurt me. No one knows we're here."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-17-2011, 09:22 PM

Finx chuckled "You will both make an exilent meal." She passed her tongue over her fangs and smiled spring on the boy again she knocked him over and held him down with her inhuman strength. She smiled and leaning down licked his neck before sinking her fangs into him.

LucianLuna
The rebelious Vampire

Old 02-18-2011, 08:21 PM

John cried out as he was knocked to the ground and squirmed under the girl, screaming as the teeth sank into his neck. "No! Please don't kill me, I'm to young to die! My brother needs me!"

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-19-2011, 01:36 AM

Terrence noticed two of the 'sheep' heading off in another direction. While he would like to follow them and see what would happen, since he knew there were a number of traps in the direction they were headed at, he had to keep an eye on Roxie. No telling what the woman would do to spoil his little contraptions.

Then he heard screaming.

Damn, if only I could check up on what they ran into and get a good laugh. I'd need it.

"Hey...where'd the other two go?" He asked innocently, as if just noticing two missing from their group.

----------

Ruprecht's tongue darted out, almost a blur, and slicked around the small, squirming lump of warmth. Usually he would've just stabbed a hole in his targets, but his tongue was too thick, and would probably end up flattening the creature instead, which would make his eating the thing more inconvenient. It was still pretty easy though; the small, sharp hooks of the hundreds of thousands of papillae on his tongue made securing the struggling creature almost a given.

The tongue retreated in another blur, and Ruprecht's mouth clamped down, squishing the thing. The thing stopped squirming. Mmm, delicious.

He was still hungry though, and he stopped to listen for more sounds of possible food. Then...Was that a shrill screech he heard, coming from one of the corridors...? Food senses tingling, he shuffled his way towards a door to investigate.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 02-19-2011, 01:43 AM

Flipping through the channels, Mitch yawned. There had to be something more entertaining going on tonight. He bolted up right on the couch. "CRAP! Tonight's the night isn't it? Great, I was supposed to help make this year's trip more awesome. Geez I hope Terrance doesn't chew me out too much for this."
He grabbed his black zip-up, made sure he had his camera and a recorder to try to catch a ghosty on film, the sheep usually got edgier if there was someone around making it seem like there could actually be something lurking. He slipped into his vans before running out the door and down the street. Turning the corner he saw the dilapidated school looming up ahead, for some reason it gave him a chill tonight, despite the warm air. Ducking under chains and around gates he made his way to the front doors.
"Ugh, all this running is messing up my charm." he mumbled as he put sunglasses on, because nothing made him more hip than sunglasses at night.
He found his way to the classroom alright, but nearly bowled over two underclassmen on his way in. "Sorry Terry! I forgot what night it was. Am I still good in trying to get some of this activity on film? You know to document any ghosts or hauntings we find." Mitch flipped his hair out of his eyes as he stood there ready to terrify the sheep if he needed to.

---

The heat was making her brood restless, a few of the smaller ones had died in the stifling heat making a small meal for the others. Although it was out of the way here, it was much warmer than the rest of the building, being up high in smaller spaces did that. But it kept her brood safe from the others that lurked and might want to feed. She scuttled across a beam and over a mass of webs and new eggs, two attendants glanced up at her. She was restless, the whole building seemed restless tonight, but she hadn't gotten a signal from any of her perimeter webs. She could always find one of the others who were intelligent enough to listen to her and wise enough not to eat her. The Ceiling Queen slipped open a hatch and crawled away from the others in search of whatever was upsetting the order.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-19-2011, 01:53 AM

Terrence brightened at the sight of his old pal, Mitch. The guy knew what fun was, and they had spent a lot of time plotting and having them. He was slightly annoyed with the guy for not showing up to 'decorate' the old building, but since he'd managed to get pretty much everything up already, and it sounded like the fun had already started, he decided he was more happy to see him than he was annoyed.

"Hey Mitch! Thought you'd never show up!" He grinned and slapped the older man on the back. "You're here just in time too, thought I heard a scream somewhere." He jerked his head in the direction the sceams came from. Then in an undertone so the others wouldn't hear, he hissed, "And you wouldn't happen to know how Roxie got a wind of this, do you? She's gonna ruin all our fun!"

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 02-19-2011, 02:10 AM

A groan escaped his lips before he could stop it, he knew just how much of a killjoy Roxie could be. She was usually only around them to argue with Terrence or to provide him with perfect 'subject' for his pictures, not that she knew about this. She was standing off to the side talking with some of the others who had shown up, but she was still with in ear shot. In case she had heard his despair he had to come up with a cover, and quick.
"You mean I might have missed the first shot to catch a ghost on film? Or do you think it's more of people getting a little jumpy early into the night? Because I'd hate to miss an opportunity." Mitch pulled his phone out and started to type at the fold out keyboard. The screen glow would serve as his flashlight for the night. Words formed on the screen large enough to read from arms' length away. 'No. R will kill fun. Butt R will B gud 4 pics ;]' He grinned at his friend, the light from his phone glinting off his sunglasses.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-19-2011, 02:22 AM

He rolled his eyes at his friend's text, but had to admit that Roxie did have quite the body on her, especially those rather large-...Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, because this really wasn't the time, he continued in his undertone, "Yeah, I know. But pics can be taken just about anytime you want, while this game won't last!" Then, in his normal volume, he said, "Probably just being a bit jumpy, it's their first time here after all." Then, he turned towards the others standing a little to the back. "Hey guys, this is my friend Mitch, he was supposed to be here but came up a little late." Here he pretended to shoot an annoyed look at his friend. "Anyway, he's into the supernatural so don't feel uncomfortable if he goes around with that little camera of his, he's hoping to get some good shots here tonight."

...The 'good shots' meaning the sexy bits of the girls, but they didn't need to know that.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-19-2011, 03:11 AM

Beth jumped back in horror as the girl jumped onto John and sank her fangs into him. She screamed out down the hallway. "Somebody help us! She's killing him!" With a burst of courage, she slammed into the eerie girl with as much force as she could, trying to dislodge her from John. "GET OFF HIM!!!," she screamed out, her voice filled with rage. Her eyes were bright with fury as she grabbed the strange girls hair. Adrenalin pumped through her, giving her more strength that usual.

Julian watched the creature feed with avid intrest. In all his years he had never come across any kind of creature like the one below. He leaned forward to get a better look when the sound of shrieks came from the hallway. His attention fully honing in on the screams he lightly jumped down from his perch and ran out into the hallway in a blur. He could make out the form of two humans and, could it be? a female vampire. He hadn't come across another of his kind in a long time now.

He paused and blended into the shadows to check out the situation first. He had to give the human girl props for trying to dislodge a vampire. It seemed as if she might have a chance though. He hauled himself up to the beams that showed in the ceiling to watch and see what would happen next. He could smell the other humans just down the hall and his mouth started to water. It had been a while since his last feeding.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-19-2011, 03:40 AM

Ruprecht jerked his head towards the side and froze, startled when something whizzed by him. What was that? It kind of felt like the thing he detected back in the Large Room, but he couldn't be sure. It hadn't attacked him, so maybe it wasn't a Bad Thing.

Staying a few more moments in place just to make sure nothing else was going to charge at or past him, Ruprecht began moving down the corridor once more, following the source of the sounds. There was a coppery scent of food coming from there and his stomach growled.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 02-19-2011, 03:59 AM

"Haha, Yeah. I come every time I hear that there's going to be a trip here, or at least I try. I haven't gotten any good pictures yet, but here's to tonight." His million dollar smile flashed as looked around the room. Oh he was going to get some good pictures, and a few shots worthy of posting with big red letters of "chicken" under them. Some of this group looked ripe for the scaring. And if there was one thing Mitch liked more than himself, was seeing people scared, it showed weakness, something he didn't have.

---

The Ceiling Queen skittered along the foam tiles, careful to avoid where the lights had been. The metal and plastic was slick enough that it often caused her to lose her footing and she didn't have enough nutrients to create a web fast enough to save her in case she did fall. Her senses picked up the faint smell of blood nearly on the other side of the building, she wasn't sure if it was one of the others feeding on an animal that had wandered in or something larger. But she wasn't going to miss a feeding, and just a little would go a long way for her brood. She stuck to the shadows as she continued to move on the ceiling, and was willing to wait, there were things that lived in the building that were larger then her and wouldn't think twice before trying to bite a chunk off of her.

Last edited by ~LONGCAT~; 02-19-2011 at 04:02 AM..

LucianLuna
The rebelious Vampire

Old 02-19-2011, 07:54 PM

John's screams and struggles got weaker as the vampire fed from him and his eyes slowly started to close as he started to feel weak, his life ebbing from him as the vampire continued to feed. "Please... don't" Then his eyes closed and he slipped into unconsciousness.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-21-2011, 01:20 AM

Finx swirled on the girl as she pulled her hair. "Touch me again and your death will be quicker then either of us want." Grabbing her meal she ran off chuckling to feed in peace. She brought him into the room she used as her and layed him on the floor and sank her teeth back into his neck.((Can I change people?))

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-21-2011, 03:31 AM

((Sure, do you want to 'kill off' Finx and create a new character or something?))

Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 02-21-2011, 04:13 AM

Jun and Ji were sitting alone, in a corner. They were waiting for someone to come along, and whilst doing so, Ji decided to talk, seeing as Junko wasn't going to talk anytime soon. "You heard that scream, right?" he asked, and Jun nodded. She stared out into nowhere, then suddenly, Ji felt a warm hand grasp his lightly. He looked down and saw Jun's small, pale hand slip into his. He knew she was scared, even if that doll-like face didn't show it. He continued talking. "I'll protect you, Jun, no matter what happens. I cannot die, and even if I could, I'd die for you," he smiled and Jun slowly wrapped her arms around his one arm, and leaned into it, closing her eyes as she yawned softly. He knew what she was trying to say. She was trying to say, 'Thank you...I love you.' They continued sitting there, just waiting for someone...Anyone.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-22-2011, 02:10 AM

((i mean change as in make a character like the one I'm biting into a vampire.))

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-22-2011, 03:52 PM

((Like...changing John into a vampire? You'll have to ask the RPer for permission for that, unless it's an OC of yours that your vampire previously bit, etc.))

LucianLuna
The rebelious Vampire

Old 02-22-2011, 06:16 PM

(I don't mind if you make John a vampire)
John could feel his heart slowing and his breathing became shallow. He could only think of one thing now, his brother. "Dami...an" What would his brother do when he found out John was dead, they needed each other.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-22-2011, 06:32 PM

Finx pulled away and smiled "Don't worry I won't kill you per say. I'm going to change you." She sank her fangs back into him and drank until he was on the threshold of death and then started to chnage him.