Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 07-29-2011, 01:01 AM

For Ages, Lost to the Minds of the Human Race, Vampires and hunters have waged endless war Against Eachother. Lifes of Billlions were lost in their battles, and whole towns were Burned by the Carnage of war. The year is 2015, the War between the Vampires and their hunters has come to a Hault. In the Midst of the Turmoil, a New Breed of monster Arrived. These Beasts were Outcasts of the Vampires, Hunting for Pleasure, Not Survival. Mostly, they were swept under the rug, but now the Hunters are Endangerd by the new breed, for they are becoming Bigger, and bolder. Both the Leaders of the Hunters and the Vampires, Must Set aside the Past Rivalerys, and Attempt a Alliance To combat the New Threat. But is it possible, for two bloodthirsty Races to unite under one banner long enough to save themselfs from Extinction? Can They stop these Outcasts, or will The entire world be left for slaughter. The Question is, what side will you Fight on?A Vampire, who Serves the Old Laws? A Outcast, looking to Quench your Thirst? Or a Hunter, Fighting to for the sake of your people.

Blood Demands Blood. That is our laws.

Heres are the Rules

1. No Godmoding
2. No Cross-breeds.
3. NO werewolfs
4. Pm me profiles, and if accepted, post them yourselfs.
5. Dont just post once then stop, post atleast 3 times a day. If you can, then let me know, if you fail to do this, your out.

here are the profiles

Hunters

Name:
Reason for Hunting:
Bio:
Pic:

Vampires.

Name :
When were you changed:
Weapons of Choice:
Special Ability : [Like Telekinesis]
Bio:
Pic:

Outcasts.

Name :
Weapons:
Special ability:
Why did you leave the Vampires:
Bio:
Pic:

here is my Profile

Name : Alexander Grimhell
When were you changed: 1560
Weapons of Choice: Cross-bow, and a .32 caliber pistol.
Special Ability : Shape-shifter
Bio: Alexander is the Leader of the Vampire Covens. He was changed at age 25, over Four Hundread years ago. he Rose above the Ranks of his Fellow Vampires, and soon was abled to lead the Proud race. He has fought against the Hunters for many years, but with the Outcasts uprising, A Alliance with them might be their only chance of survival.
Pic:

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 07-29-2011, 02:34 AM

Name : Maria
When were you changed: 1495
Weapons: a sword and throwing knifes.
Special ability: Mind reading, can see the future.
Why did you leave the Vampires: I was tired of following the old ways.
Bio: Maria is the leader of the outcasts. She was changed when she was 20 and quickly took a liking to killing. She and her fellow outcast plan to destroy the hunters and the weak vampires who have joined them. What no one knows is that she is the vampire leaders sister. She is the toughest outcast of them all.
Pic:

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn
Send a message via Yahoo to beautiful_psycho

Old 07-29-2011, 02:47 AM

Name : Lilly

When were you changed: 1800's

Weapons of Choice: a small handgun, and a sword she carried on her back at all times.

Special Ability : [Like Telekinesis] Lilly could see the future, although it was very unpredictable and took a lot out of her.

Bio: Lilly was turnes in the 1800's by a male vampier. His intentions were to make her his mate, but she lashed out on him as soon as she realised what hed done to her. She killed him, and ever since she hadnt trusted another male. At all.

Pic:

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 07-31-2011, 10:57 PM

Name: Yue Garay
Weapons of Choice: two handguns, one white with black decals and one with inverted colors (and magic...though at a much lesser preference)
Reason for Hunting: He was born into the position of heir to the leader of the Hunters. He had no choice.
Bio: Yue is a light spellcaster, though he doesn't use it often as magic is one of the things frowned down upon in his society (he was somehow born with the ability, the only one it turns out, to use magic in his society). His father, the previous head of the Hunters, was killed when Yue was 15 and he was handed down the position. There was much argument over whether or not he was ready for the role as many had their doubts about him. Yue rose to the occasion. He dashed all doubters and skeptics away easily and fluidly, though his inner turmoil was great. Now, with the Outcast uprising, he has to keep the safety of his people in mind...and an alliance with the Vampires might just be the only way.
Pic:

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-01-2011, 01:57 AM

Maria sat i he tent looking over battle plans. Her last attack force had done some damage to the vampires and hunters. She let out a little chuckle as she stood up and looked at the mountains that divided their camp from them. "soon i will finish you brother," she said to herself. She got the plans and walked out of her tent and gave them to the general to study and then went back inside the tent and sharpened her tools.

Andraus

Old 08-01-2011, 03:22 AM

The Song of the vampire Brethern was sung. The Covens were called. Vampires from all over, near and far, assembled. Each one stuck to the shadows, evading contact. Tonight was the meeting with the Vampire Hunters leader. Alexander, and the Rest, where already approaching a Abandoned stadium. The matter of the Outcasts has gotten to far outof hand. Somthing needed to be done, other wise everything and everyone, in the Vampire world and human world, would be in danger by this new threat.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 08-01-2011, 03:29 AM

Yue leaned back against the head of his bed, a sigh slipping from his lips as he ran a hand tiredly over his face. The last week had been hell, there was no doubt in his mind. The Outcasts had been relentless in their attacks and Yue had lost many a good Hunter...among them his best friend. He let his hand drop to his lap and shifted slightly, wrinkling his sheets further. This wasn't what he'd had in mind as a child for his future...he doubted that anyone would have. No one else had these worries growing up. In the three years since he'd become leader of the Hunters...he could have sworn he'd aged at least sixty times.

Now...he wasn't sure just how many more attacks his people could take. Their numbers had dwindled exponentially. Brushing a few strands of green-tinted hair out of his eyes, Yue swung his legs over the side of his bed and stood up, stretching. While he restricted his use of spells, he couldn't stop altogether...it was like asking a human to stop breathing, so in order to keep himself running, he'd always kept a running charm. Hence, his hair color.

He padded over to his desk and pushed aside few papers before coming upon the one that detailed the casualties from the latest attack. At this rate....he breathed in deeply before heading towards his closet. It was time to head towards the meeting with the leader of the Vampire Covens.

After changing into more presentable clothes, Yue attached his guns to two belts that acted like harnesses around his waist. He gave his room a routine glance before sweeping out, swiftly joined by the rest of his company as they detached themselves from nearby alleys and homes. As one they directed their steps towards the abandoned stadium.

Last edited by Aoi Kazuya; 08-01-2011 at 03:32 AM..

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 08-01-2011, 03:33 AM

Lilly darted around from tree to tree, trying to scope out the spot for any hunters. As soon as she weas sure the coast was clear, she darted into Vamper grounds. She brished her long blond hair behind her neck, and enterd the meeting quietly.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-01-2011, 03:33 AM

Maria knew of the meeting and readied all of her troops for an attack. The made the way up the mountsins and watched, waiting for it start so they could attack.

Andraus

Old 08-01-2011, 07:35 AM

Vampire Gaurds and Hunters were inside the Stadium, howling Angerily at each other. In the Center, two pedestils were implaced, each with a Mic. A cat jumped up onto the Vampires side, and looked at the Stadium. Little did they know, it was Alexander Grimhell, the leader of the Covens. he watched Incognito for the moment. This was a last resort, and the only beacon of Hope for both Groups. If somthing Wasent done soon, Humanity wont have a leg to stand on.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-01-2011, 07:41 AM

"perfect they are arguing. This will be to easy," she said. "How can they expect to beat us with fighting," he second in command said. "They wont beat us. they might think they can but they can't." she said.

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 08-01-2011, 09:12 AM

Lilly stayed in the back corner, the darkest one she could find. She didnt dare go near the Vampier Hunters. Her eyes darted from one arguing and shouting individual to the next. Finaly, at the front of the room next to the podiums, she spied a cat. Lilly stared at it, confused. She cocked her head to one side and peerd at it. There was something wrong with the feline, she could tell. Something just wasnt right about it. She blinked, and tryed to make scence of it all, but she just couldnt. Everyone else was too bussy argung to notice it anyway.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-01-2011, 06:06 PM

Name :Finx Sunfara
When were you changed:1718
Weapons of Choice:Gun, and my fangs
Special Ability :Mind reading
Bio:Finx was born to a regular family but all that changed when she was 18. On that day a vampire changed her and then just left her to fend for herself she would have starved but she joined a small coven. The coven now owns a samll burlet club were they sleep but now there shop is threatened by a menace noone saw coming outcasts.
Pic:

Aoi Kazuya

Old 08-02-2011, 12:05 AM

Yue sighed as he finally cleared the crowd and approached the empty pedestal, only giving the cat on the other pedestal a glance. It was stupid the arguments his people came up with to try and keep him from ascending to the pedestal.

There was the usual 'you-are-too-young-let-someone-older-take-care-of-it-in-your-place' and the 'are-you-crazy-they-can-not-be-trusted' among others. He'd brushed off all comments and had pushed a side a few people before finally settling for glaring at anybody who got in his way. His people were quick to part for him after that.

They didn't seem to understand that, as much as they disliked the Vampire Covens, this was the only way to insure their survival. The arguing happening throughout the stadium was starting to grate on Yue's nerves and he stepped a bit closer to the mic on his pedestal.

"Stop this ridiculous arguing. Now." he said icily, his aggravation clear in his tone. His Hunters fell silent, backing off from wherever they had been fighting/arguing with the Vampires, though keeping a weary eye on their rivals.

Andraus

Old 08-02-2011, 12:31 AM

The Black Feline spoke "Sounded like your Father, yue....." The cat jumped off the pedestal, and changed into a Life-sized man. It was alexander. "So this is it....After all of this conflict, it has finally come down to this?" he asked. "my question is....do you think you can do it....from what the reports say, you are capable far beyond your age......but can you lead your people to survival." he asked him.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 08-02-2011, 12:40 AM

A half-smile adorned Yue's lips as he watched the feline shift back into Alexander. He took the comment about him being like his father without a response, he was used to being compared to the man, it was nothing but mindless words to him now.

At Alexander's question, Yue's expression morphed into one of fierce determination. "You cannot doubt my abilities Alexander. I have no idea what may be in those reports of yours, but I can guarantee that I am more than capable of handling my people. I have done thus for the last three years or so." He paused to take a breath. "At any rate...I'm sure there are one or two of my abilities that your reports haven't been able to uncover." Brushing his bangs away from his eyes again Yue locked eyes with Alexander. "I think the question would be whether or not you think our two people will be able to cooperate with minimal breakouts of fights and the such."

Andraus

Old 08-02-2011, 12:51 AM

"My people preserve their honor......they will stand by your side, but remember, they will not trust you. Any indication that oyu might lead us to slaughter, and my warriors will jump the gun and attack" he told him, "My people willl aid you in the war to come, but the Real question is, can we trust you, without the thought of you pulling a gun at our backs "

Aoi Kazuya

Old 08-02-2011, 01:13 AM

"I am an honorable person. I will not betray those who help me." Yue replied. "Your people can rest assured that I will enforce anything it takes to make sure this alliance works." Yue directed the latter statement towards his own people as well, satisfied when a few of them gave him a nod to show that they understood. "And what of your own people? Can we trust that they will not turn on us as soon as situation provides it?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-02-2011, 01:22 AM

Finx barley made it to the meeting and when she got there she watched quitely from her seat as alex and yue talked she smiled at his willingness to make friends with the hunters but she wouldn't say what she felt it was widely now that she was a burlesc girl but none new she was a vampire so she kept hidden beneath her cloak so that noone would notice her.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-02-2011, 01:27 AM

Maria signalled for the first wave to sneak down and block the exits then another to get ready to attack.

Andraus

Old 08-02-2011, 04:11 AM

Alexander was about to respond, when he felt this strange wave of anxity pass over him "Squads, move toward the entrances, check on the outside forces." he said

Aoi Kazuya

Old 08-02-2011, 04:18 AM

Following Alexander's example, Yue turned to his own people. "Teams Shiro and Tsuki, fall in. Back up their squads." He watched with a trained eyes as the two teams he'd called on quickly detached themselves from their neighbors and fell into step with the Vampires.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-02-2011, 10:12 AM

Maria smirked at how paranoid her brother was. She sent the rest of her forces and they attacked and she watched from the mountain as they began attacking the vampires and hunters.

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 08-02-2011, 02:50 PM

Lilly gasped from her place in the back of the room as the scene unfolded before her. She pu pne hand on the handle of her blade, and readied herself for a fight. But before Lilly could do anything more, she felt overcome. Everything when black around her, and she was being whisked around in time. She was having a vision. She saw the enemy's fleet outside, and there incredible numbers. They were all very more equiped. They would take the Vampiers and Hunters down easily. And then in another moment, she was back in the meeting. Lilly leand against the wall, and slod down so she could sit. She felt sick and woozy. The visions always did this to her. She knew she should get up and help, but how much help could she be like this?

Andraus

Old 08-02-2011, 05:44 PM

Alexander shifted into the form of a Eagle, and took off towards the fighting, the vampires fallowed behind, one female carrying what looked to be a Drunk Vampire.