Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 08-02-2011, 06:01 PM

Maria watched the fighting from the mountain, her hair shining in the moonlight. She waited. She knew here fighters would win.

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 08-02-2011, 07:45 PM

Yue dropped from the pedestal, hands flying to where he'd holstered his guns and drawing them quickly before dashing after Alexander, now in the form of an eagle. A select few of his hunters fell in around him as they dived into the fighting, hoping their aim would not fail them now when it hadn't before.

Whispering a few commands, those closest to Yue drew away, leaving him free to attack as he would. He managed off two shots with one gun before something hit his back and he quickly rolled forward to toss the outcast off, bringing up the butt of one gun and smacking it into the outcasts side before using the other gun to shoot the outcast in the side of the head.

Yue was back on his feet pretty quickly, hurrying towards where he saw some of his Hunters struggling to stay their ground.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 08-02-2011, 08:02 PM

Alexander expected this, he knew they would end up going to far. he knew a small way out, incase of emergencys. It would be a Tight fit, but it was worth a shot. In the abandoned stadium, one of the entrances were blocked off because of rubble. If a Charge was placed, they would be abled to slip threw.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-02-2011, 08:02 PM

The outcast seemed to be endless and kept attacking only lossing a few.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 08-02-2011, 08:07 PM

Yue swore, a bad habit of his when under stress, as he pushed a Hunter away from him so that the Outcast that had been about to slash out at her hit Yue's arm instead. Focusing, Yue managed to produce a small ball of energy in his hand before shoving it into the Outcast's stomach and watching it be blown to pieces. He didn't waste any time reveling in his small victory before he was shooting out towards the direction of the bulk of the outcasts. He scanned the area as he shot, making his way closer to wherever Alexander was.

"We can't hold them off much longer like this. My people were not expecting such a large scale attack. Is there anyway we can get out?"

Andraus

Old 08-02-2011, 11:44 PM

"I might! do you have any explosives ?"he asked the Vampire hunter.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 08-03-2011, 12:30 AM

Yue quickly ran through the weapons he had on himself. No explosives that he knew of. But...then again...

"No explosives. But I've got something better. Just tell me where and what I need to blow up." Yue decided that since this was an emergency it would be one of the exceptions to his rule of not using too many spells.

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn
Send a message via Yahoo to beautiful_psycho

Old 08-03-2011, 12:41 AM

Lilly shifted, and finaly found the strength to stand. She regretfully followed all the other Vampires and the Hunters outsied. She unshethed her sword and held it over her sholder, putting all her weight on her left leg. She readied herself for battle.

Andraus

Old 08-03-2011, 01:30 AM

he lead him to the collapsed entrance "Take care of that, and we ahve a get away."

Aoi Kazuya

Old 08-03-2011, 01:48 AM

Yue followed Alexander closely, keeping a wary eye on the battle as he did so. When they stopped before a collapsed entrance, Yue gave it a curious once over before hearing what Alexander said. So...this was the way out, huh?

"Alright, give me a moment."

Yue concentrated on forming another ball of energy in his hand, closing his fist and then jabbing it into the pile of rubble. A second later an explosion rocked the stadium as the rubble was cleared away.

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 08-03-2011, 02:13 AM

Lilly wated in awe as the leader of the Hunters cleard away some rubble. 'He has powers?' She thought, still trying to pay attention to the fight. She slashed three of the advancer's heads of with one swipe. She jabbed another in the heart, and sliced one more right down the middle. Lilly smiled as more approached her. She was having fun killing.

Andraus

Old 08-03-2011, 02:55 AM

"Retreat brethern! retreat!" he said, and the vampires made their escpae

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 08-03-2011, 02:57 AM

Lilly retreated along with all the other Vampiers. "What went wrong out there?" She asked, still pumped.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 08-03-2011, 02:59 AM

"Hurry!" Yue called out. It was all the prompting his people needed. The Hunters were quick to hurry after the Vampires, carrying their injured, or in some cases dead, on their backs or sharing the weight between two as they left. It was the least they could do.

Yue waited until the last of the Vampires and Hunter's had entered the cleared area before following after himself, shooting at the sides of the opening and collapsing it so that it was sealed once again, just in case the Outcasts tried to follow them.

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 08-03-2011, 03:01 AM

Lilly hurried along with her brotheren Vampiers. She looked over her sholder one to see the same hunter as befre, closing the gap and blocking their attackers.

Andraus

Old 08-03-2011, 05:22 AM

Alexander decided to head to a favorite cafe of his. It was run by a vampire coven, so it would be good.

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 08-03-2011, 05:49 AM

Lilly shrugged, assuming that the fight was over for now. She zipped up into one of the huge Pines, and begand jumpung from one tree branch to the next. She enjoyed being up too high for anyone to bother her, she enjoyed the views, and she even enjoyed the feeling that she might fall. She oddly felt safer up here than she did anywhere else. Lilly smiled as she spotted a human walking alone on a dark dirt path below. 'I guess its dinnertime' She thought, and slowly began to close in on her prey.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-03-2011, 02:12 PM

Maria signaled her fighter to come back and they ran back into camp. They only lost a few so no big deal and she went back into her tent to plan.

Andraus

Old 08-03-2011, 06:07 PM

Alex was on his way to the cafe, but he saw a human walking alone in the dark. "This will keep me satisfied until I reach the cafe" he thought to himself. he then ran by the human, and slit its throat.

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 08-03-2011, 08:15 PM

Lilly gasped as someone else snaged her dinner, "HEY! That was my human!" She said, jumping the last twenty feet or so down, and landing perfectly on her feet. "Werent you ever taught not to steel someone elses food?" She asked, glaring at the now dead body, blood gushing everywhere. "Besides," She said leaning down towards the body, "wheres the fun in that?" She asked, pointing down to it. Lilly sighed. "Oh well, I might as well be on my way." She said as she sttarted to desend back into the cover of the trees, "Cold blood is no good anyway." She said with a smirk, then zipped back uo into the huge pines.

Andraus

Old 08-03-2011, 11:36 PM

Alex walked past the girl "Learn your place." he spoke to her. he then drained his meal.

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 08-03-2011, 11:54 PM

Lilly narrowed her eyes at him, "I know my place just fine." She said, and went off to go find another meal.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 08-04-2011, 12:25 AM

After returning to their respective homes, Yue only stopped by his own place long enough to clean up and change into more comfortable clothes before leaving again, the guns in their holsters hidden by the cloak he had thrown around his shoulders.

Then, Yue began going to every home that belonged to his Hunters to take the names down of any casualties and to check on the wounded. If he could, he would suggest ways to help the healing process along faster before continuing on his way. This task probably took him only a few minutes. No one could say he wasn't an efficient leader.

Once done with his rounds, Yue returned home, shedding his cloak on the nearest chair back before going to his room and collapsing onto the bed, throwing an arm carelessly over his eyes as he felt the past few hours worth of weariness leave his bones. Maybe he'd head into town later...

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-04-2011, 12:35 AM

Maria decided he would hit the vampire base. That would hurt then very badly. This time. she would fight too.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-04-2011, 12:35 AM

Finx went back to her clan and told them what happened at the meeting they all we're worried and wanted to leave but she knew as long as know one found out they we're vampires they were fine. She finally managed to calm them and went to bed with the others getting ready for there night.