*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-16-2012, 03:46 AM

Crissy slept silently next to him, her mind connecting with his as she shared her memories with him. Them at the beach, than her man centuries ago. She and Rafael has hidden amongst humans. Him as a lowly stable hand, and she was a middle-class woman, with gold curly locks hanging down to her hips, pulled back from her face and hanging over one shoulder. She had on a green dress with a gold rope belt.

the there was a flash, she was running from cries behind her, dirt on her cheeks, a scratch just under her eye. There was the light of torches behind her and pitchforks as she ran. Her dress snagged and tore, she tripped and fell. Another flash and she was tied with a hand behind her back on a cross, a priest had two servants carry oil that was lit on fire, and they began to pour it into a stone structure that let it flow to the cross she was tied to, but she seemed fearless of the fire. She was looking at Rafael, mouthing the words I love you, before the fire reached the cross, and with agonizing cries of pain, and she was in flames, the crowd screaming and smiling, laughing, drinking to her death in that past life.

Opening her eyes as the sun rose, she looked at the clock. It was roughly 1 PM.

Looking over at Rafael, she raised a hand to his cheek, sitting up slightly to press a small kiss to his lips, than she got up, walking into the bathroom and taking off her clothes as she went, going over to the bathtub and turning on the water, pouring in rose scented bubble bath and waiting for it to fill, all the while she looked into the mirror and touched her cheek. She still felt the flames licking her skin, but looking away, she forced herself to ignore it, and push back the memory, getting into the water and slowly sinking into it. It would have been scalding hot to a normal human, but to her it was the perfect temperature.

Running her fingers through her hair she relaxed, her body covered by the bubbles to if Rafael walked in, she wasn't entirely nude... Or at least not visibly so.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-16-2012, 12:35 PM

Seeing the memorized from Crissy's dream he flinched and got a hold of himself as she got up. Watching her leave he, shuddered as he remembered that day himself, threw his own eyes.

He had been watching her as they put her on the cross. Struggling against the people that held him down, he had screamed and shouted for her to be released. Having to watch her suffer such terrible death made tears roll down his tanned cheeks, the pain of loosing his bond with her was intense. Struggling and thrashing against the men as she died he screamed in heart break and pain. He had failed to protect her, and he wished for death more terrible then burning. That's what he received. He was whipped with a spiked whip, while his wrists were tied around a post. His clothes stripped from his body and he wings were broken and ripped nearly clean off of his back. Unable to stand on his own, the men lifted him and put him on the other side of the cross Crissy hand been on, her burnt body still there. Taking her fingers weakly between his own, he whispered his love for her and the fire was lit. Screaming and crying the male met his fate for having 'tainted' Crissy, but he smiled slowly as he died, knowing he would find her again.

Shaking at the memory, Rafael moved to stand slowly. Wipping his face with his hand, he figured that a shower was needed. Not having seen Crissy go in since the memory had obstructed his view, he walked in and closed the door behind him. Stopping off his pants and boxers, the male rubbed his back as he looked in the mirror. His hair had been more of a strawberry blonde in his memory. Now he was just surfer blonde, and his eyes were still their striking purple. He marveled at the thought of not having any of those scars from being beaten and whipped. Turning to start the bath he blush deeply seeing Crissy in the bubble bath and spun around. "I'm so sorry!" he gasped, blushing brightly. One half of him wished to join her, the other half scolded that half, saying he didn't know her well enough or remembered well enough to just start where they left off.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-16-2012, 11:39 PM

Crissy was washing her hair as he came it, and she simply grinned at him as he blushed and she decided to be random and stood up, just enough to splash him, her cherry blonde hair covering the private areas. "Hey. what were you thinking walking in on me like that." she teased, though her voice wasn't serious or startled, but calm. In fact, she lifted her hand and wiggled a finger at him, inviting him to join her. She wasn't going to do anything with him, then again it'd be fun to watch him blush and feel uncomfortable with her.

Sitting back down in the water she began so wash out her hair, strand by strand while running a comb through it until it shimmered and glowed, then she slowly braided her hair and tied it with a rubber band that had a clear shiny coating on it to keep from snagging hair, then continued with her bath. Weather or not Rafael joined her was up to him, though he could easily just step into the shower.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-17-2012, 03:38 AM

Blushing deeply as she spoke he turned around to meet her eyes, but they ran over her instead. His cheeks heated up badly again and he turned around scratching his head awkwardly. Things were getting serious for him, and he really needed to decide whether or not he was going to chase after this girl. She was beautiful, a little needy, but so far he thought she was a good catch from the male point of view. Maybe for once he should take a chance at his own happiness? Deciding to man up he walked over and stepped into the bath. It definately smelled girly, bur his colon and shampoo as well as his doterent would mask that. Smiled sheepishly he grabbed himself a wash cloth and began washing. "I figured I'd save water and bathe with you." he said lightly, his eyes twinkling as a smile tugged at his lips.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-17-2012, 04:57 AM

Crissy smirked as he hesitated, finding his reaction rather amusing as she washed her body. Then water did smell girly but the rose scent didn't stick all day. In fact it seemed to enhance an scent you put on over it, which is why she preferred it to lavender. Because she didn't want to smell like lavenders all day long. She wanted to be able to bathe in one scent, and add another that would mingle and make her smell like the gardens of eden themselves.

Smirking as he stepped into the water, she simply nodded to his excuse, than grinned mischievously. "Oh just admit it. It excites you to be is warm water with me with no clothes on..." she said, purposely reaching over and running a finger from his temple, over his lips to his chest, resting her hand over his heart, then giggle and standing again, being finished with her bath. "I'm going to go start breakfast. you finish up." she said, pressing a kiss to his lips and than stepping out, pulling a fluffy white bathrobe over herself and tying the blood red silk belt around it, heading downstairs to make a breakfast of pastries, coffee and tea for choice, bacon, eggs, biscuits and gravy, and more.

when she was finished she set everything up on fancy tiers, setting plates and china on the table, making the kitchen table look like something that would belong in a fancy restaurant.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-19-2012, 03:50 AM

Rafael blushed as Crissy got out and walked out. He quickly finished up, and shaved his face. Pulling on boxers and loose sweatpants that rode lowly on his hips, the angel walked down the stairs slowly. After seeing Crissy so... Beautiful, he didn't want to be away from her. He wanted to pull her into his arms and never let her go, but the question was, how did he get to that stage with her? Sighing softly, he ran a hand threw his damp cool hair as be walked into the kitchen, his eyes wide with surprise. "Oh goodness! Crissy, this is amazing!" he said shocked, slowly walking over to her and wrapping his arms around her he placed a kiss onto her cheek. "Thank you for sharing the bath." he whispered softly. He felt a bit off that putting on his manly products took longer then her's, that just didn't seem to be normal in his head. But even so he was all clean and had colon and deotterent.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-19-2012, 04:48 AM

Crissy was just finishing up one last touch on the setting before Rafael came downstairs, and she giggled at his words.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she smiled up at him, letting her lips brush lightly over his, grinning as she teased him, "My pleasure. And I like cooking. Something I always remember enjoying since my 300th past life...." she said, breathing him in as she nuzzled his chest, her soft skin brushing over his. "you smell yummalicious." she said playfully, giggling she she pulled away and took his hand, pulling him over to a seat. "You sit, eat, drink, relax. We start your training today. And trust me, you're going to need every last crumb of everything that I made here to keep you alive. Almost literally. That's how tiring training can get. And try not to question how I know this. Because remember, 300 past lives. In each one of them you were still my guardian. So I know things about you that you don't. Even your kinky little fantasies you play in you head sometimes." she said with a wink.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-19-2012, 01:10 PM

Rafael's mind was blank as Crissy brushed him, and his body was going crazy. The longing to touch her and love her was something out of this world, but being the gentlemen be was, he only allowed the brushing. Sitting down slowly, he smiled and then began to put things on his plate. Blushing brightly at her words of his kinky fantasies, he ducked his head a bit, and focased on his food. How embarrassing was it to know that she knew what he liked already, but he had to learn all over again. "I'm sorry that I barely remember you..." he whispered after awail, the guilt eating at him. It blew his mind that with all this food he didn't seemed to be getting full, but he just hated that she was so full of knowledge, while he was stuck here being fed and taught like a child.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 05-26-2012, 02:58 AM

Lucifer felt is posture stiffen as the demon entered. Lucifer shouldn't be scared of him, but something seemed.... A little off about him. "And who might you be? Entering here like that?"

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-26-2012, 03:10 AM

Chrissy simply smiled, eating a pastry and sipping some chai before responding. " I was only reincarnated once when I was supposed to be reincarnated about five times. Through those lifetimes you lost me as your mentors and friend so you lack all the knowledge I have gained. It's okay. You will learn. Give yourself time..." she told him gently, letting him eat and straightening things up as he did. She was still baking as she cleaned up the house because she knew he'd probably need all the energy he could get.

"don't eat everything all at once but eat enough to sate your hunger and give you the energy you need.. She instructed as she finished most of her cleaning and took some fresh pastries out of the oven.

Keaton laughed darkly. "I am god brother. Older brother, might I add. You are our child and pawn to both of us. I never got to say this to you years ago because you seemed so unimportant then but, I will say it now. Welcome to hell. And the sooner you learn my rules the better off you'll be. But for now you are doing just fine. So I will leave you to your business.... When you need me, look to the darkest corner of hell. I'll be there." he said as he slowly turned into mist and disapeared.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 05-26-2012, 03:21 AM

Lucifer stared blankly after the demon. What an odd demon. And what's more. Lucifer was merely a pawn? A Pawn? He'd gone through what he did for some losers entertainment? He felt tickling his blood, he felt like he needed to rip something to shreds. But then that would be playing right into the demons hands? Lucifer looked at Jada, and glared at him before storming out of the room, back into his study. He needed some time to think. To figure out whether it wa true or fabricated.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-27-2012, 09:53 PM

Rafael nodded and then finished eating, finally full. Pushing the plate away from the edge of the table, he looked over to Crissy. How beautiful she was... How wonderful and kind she was. He put his dirty things in the dishwasher, and started it before she could. Then walking over he put his hands on her arms and stopped her. "Enough cleaning that is what the maid I have does..." he said softly, and then looking into her eyes deeply, he found himself drawn closer. "You said I could kiss and live anyone I want... Does that still apply now? Because I think I have my heart and eyes set on someone very special." he whispered, unable to stay away.

FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 06-14-2012, 09:18 PM

[[I'm sorry you guys but this roleplay is going to be canceled since my other account [electric rainbow] Is down and I've given up on fixing it. lol. So if you guys want to restart or if you want to try and figure something out, PM me. Truly sorry for not being able to let you know sooner.]]

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 06-15-2012, 06:28 AM

(( Can't you just use that account :( ))