Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 07-08-2013, 01:19 AM

This roleplay has no set plot, except that it's a zombie roleplay. The setting is 247 days after the initial outbreak. The State is Illinois, in the City of Chicago. It's The Beginning of spring, with most of the known world in ruin. Animals are strangely not infected, but are rendered insane and rabid when they eat undead flesh. Government and Military Organizations had retreated to Island safe-havens, cutting themselves off from the rest of the world. Most of the Boats and Aircraft are either damaged, out of fuel, or destroyed.

There are isolated Covens of humans left on the main-land, struggling day and night to survive. They face challenging of Survival, Morality, and those of human nature. Even in post-apocalyptia, human nature still intends to rip humanity apart, bit by bit.

The Immediate area is Cook county, inside the Police Department. Stragglers had hoped to find 'something' there. Whether it was Food, Weapons, or other survivors. A Small Enclave is forming, under the banner of survival, but will they be abled to live together, or will they tear eachother apart?

Here are the rules

1. No god moding, or power moding. I'm god here.
2. This is a 'Jump in and Join' roleplay. Profiles are not Necessary, and Bio can be delivered along the course of the roleplay.
3. You start out with only 2 Weapons, One Melee, One Fire-arm, or Dual of both classes. They must also be small, from Machetes and crowbars, to Glocks and Small Machine guns.

Last edited by Andraus; 07-10-2013 at 04:54 AM..

Andraus

Old 07-10-2013, 04:58 AM

(I shall Start)

Joseph Antonio Vazquez, A Former Resident of Chicago, and Former Cop, walked up to the old Cook county Police Department. His mind lingered upon Memory's of when this place used to bustle with life, now it being a dead center of corpses and the walking dead. Using his key, he managed to walk in without a sound, and locked it behind him. He then pulled out his Small Crowbar, and his Beretta. He was down to his last clip, so he had to make due.

He started to look around, looting the bodies of the dead, gathering whatever he could. Sadly, the Entrance to the place had little use, except for a Set of keys. This would be useful for getting in, without making noise. For now, He just sat down on a Chair, to catch his breath. True, he didn't know if this place was swarming with the undead or not, but he would be little use if he was out of breath, fighting off the mob.

Last edited by Andraus; 07-12-2013 at 03:02 AM..

k-kawaii
╯╯(ಠ_益&...

Old 07-12-2013, 01:46 AM

(*pops in* :) hello! )

She was tired, and out of breath. Not to mention hungry. Two days ago she'd nearly been killed when she was ambushed by those...things, or zombies as they call them. The only thing she had on her was a wooden baseball bat with long nails sticking out from it that she'd put in the bat so the zombies would die with one or two hits. She did have a gun on her but it was just a six shot black revolver which she now had no bullets for. So if she ran into a mob she'd definitely be screwed. But at least her father had make her take martial arts when she lived in China as a child. Although even that wasn't to reliable considering one wrong move and the zombies could end up infecting her.

Himawari Zhuang, Hima for short, paused as she heard a sound. When she saw that it was just a bird she disregarded it as nothing for the time being. Her eyes scanned each building as she walked down the street. There had to be a police department or something around here that carried ammunition. Soon her eyes fell on the first police department she'd seen in a week. Her eyes lit up as she jogged over to the department. When she looked in she found someone inside. Were they alive or were they one of the undead? She wasn't sure. She tried to open the door but realized it was locked. Himawari knocked softly as to not make much noise. "Hello, can you let me inside?" She asked loud enough to where the man could hear before looking around to see if anything was going to come out and attack her. So far she didn't see anything which was good but that didn't mean anything.

Andraus

Old 07-12-2013, 03:04 AM

(Hola mi Amigo)

Joseph jumped, with a start. He then relaxed when he saw the girl. It was the first human contact he had in the last 3-4 months. Walking over to the door, he unlocked it carefully, and pulled out his Beretta. "Come on....and stay quiet, I don't want the horde on us. "He said to her, locking it behind her. He then reached into his Ruck-sack, and handed her a Slightly bruised apple. "Your all skin and bone.....Eat this. "He said.

k-kawaii
╯╯(ಠ_益&...

Old 07-12-2013, 03:37 AM

(How are you this fine night?)

Himawari sighed deeply when she seen that he was not one of the undead. Her lips curved into a smile as he came and unlocked the door for her. She nodded at his words then slipped in and waited for him to close the door behind her. Her eyes quickly looked over the police department, she wondered where all the ammunition was. There had to be plenty here but first she wanted to find out who this man was.

Her eyes fell on the stranger when he pulled out an apple and offered it to her. "T-thank you." She said as she sat her baseball bat down silently before taking the apple from him. When she bit into it she sighed at the taste of it. She had not had food in days so the apple tasted like the best thing she had in a long while. After swallowing the bite of apple she'd just taken her manners came back to her. "Oh, excuse me what is your name?" She asked the man infront of her. "Mine is Himawari but I go by Hima."

Andraus

Old 07-12-2013, 05:03 AM

(Quite good. just enjoying what peacefulness I can find.)

"My name is Joseph Vazquez.....Former Deputy to the Sheriff. "he said to her, taking a swig of a Hip-flask. "Before you ask, there's not much in this room that's actually useful.....I plan on scouting out the entire building, getting rid of whatever Zed is left in here, and Barricade myself in here.......Not much I can really do otherwise. "He said, tapping his leg.

k-kawaii
╯╯(ಠ_益&...

Old 07-13-2013, 04:07 AM

(lawls. i know how that is. :) hehe new friend :D )

Himawari listened to the man as she ate the apple. She didn't think he'd be the deputy here, or former deputy. She was kind of disappointed to hear that there wasn't much in this room. She wished there was so she could feel a little more at ease with bullets in her gun. "I see." She said after nearly eating the entire apple. "Would it be alright with you if I stayed and helped you out...I really don't know any other place to go that's safe around here." She was only asking in case maybe he wished for her to leave afterwards. The last contact she had with other living humans was not the best so to say because they basically fed her then asked her to leave for reasons she didn't quite know.

Andraus

Old 07-13-2013, 04:24 AM

"I see no reason why not, as long as you lift your weight. I don't mind giving you alittle extra gear, if your getting shit done. But don't take shit you haven't earned, alright?" he said, then got up. "Let's go. I got the keys to the Confiscated Materials room. Most likely, we will find Seized Weapons, or something. "He said to her..

As he walked down the hall, he saw what appeared to be, and smelled like, a massacre. There were half-eaten corpses, with their heads either chopped, smashed, or shot off. The Corpses did, however, contain 9mm rounds, for Josephs Beretta. When they walked by the Armory, they were relieved to see that it was locked. However, this relief soon faded, when they saw a Corpse inside. There was no way to know if this corpse was infected, or not.

k-kawaii
╯╯(ಠ_益&...

Old 07-13-2013, 05:07 AM

"Okay." Himawari nodded at the man's response eagerly with a smile as she grabbed her nailed baseball bat as he stoood up. "Alright." She answered and disposed of her apple core before following after the man. The girl placed a hand over her nose when the awful smell of decaying bodies hit her nose. "Ugh." She said under her breath as she tried to tolerate the scent. Sure she was used to seeing the corpses but she sure wasn't used to the scent.

When the corpse was found inside the armory Himawari eyed it for a moment then took something from her pocket, a coin, and threw it towards the corpse. Once she'd seen this before, a corpse that looked like it was dead but was just waiting for something living to walk past it. Suddenly the corpse moved and that's when the girl smiled. "Ah I knew it." She said before gripping her bat. "This one is mine if you don't mind." She chirped before going into the room keeping her guard up just incase there happened to be another one hiding somewhere.

As soon as the infected corpse came to attack her she hit the monster with the baseball bat with full force stopping it in it's tracks. The nails were so long that they could penetrate the brain and kill the monster. She retracted her baseball bat then hit the zed once more ensuring it's death before kicking it aside. "Does that count as earning my keep?" She asked the man with a grin.

Andraus

Old 07-13-2013, 05:49 AM

" that could...and a few other things " he said, with a chuckle. Yea, he was a big perv, but anyone could see he was joking. She wasn't bad to the eyes either. Those eyes were captivating. As he looked in the Armory, he was dismayed to find that many of the guns were gone. Thankfully, there was still a good stockpile, along with several boxes of ammo

k-kawaii
╯╯(ಠ_益&...

Old 07-13-2013, 06:06 AM

Of course since the teen was not usually exposed to ulterior meanings she didn't quite understand what he'd meant. She tilted her head at him in confusion before just brushing off the subject. Whatever he needed her to do she'd do it, unknowingly to her she didn't realize what she'd just agreed to in her mind.

Her eyes then fell on the ammunition and then she began to look which kind suited her gun. Although it took her it a moment to remember what type of bullets it took. When she'd found them she took them out and began to load them. "Do you think that there are many of those things here?" She asked him curiously as she glanced over at the now dead corpse.

Andraus

Old 07-13-2013, 05:35 PM

"Oh god yes. "he said to her, picking up a Pump-action Shotgun. "This was the place everyone called to get help, and where they detained 'killers' or Zed. If we're lucky, the Zed are still locked in the cages. If not, we got a whole building to clear out. "He said to her. He then walked out, and kept trying to head to the Evidence Room.

The next scene was enough to chill your blood. It was an entire room full of walking Zed. Maybe 8-9 of them.

k-kawaii
╯╯(ಠ_益&...

Old 07-14-2013, 12:49 AM

The girl was worried by this. What if there were too many for the both of them to handle? She looked down at her revolver and shut the barrel after she loaded the bullets into it. She really needed to change guns. Perhaps after she's done with the rounds she has she can change weapons.

Silently Himawari followed after the man but was shocked to see that the next room they went in had more than a few Zed walking in it. "Disgusting." Himawari said as she watched them before cocking her gun and taking aim before shooting at them. She'd learned to become a good shot considering she usually had few bullets.

( you're so kind : D thank you ;D )

Andraus

Old 07-14-2013, 06:09 PM

After the Zombies were wiped out, Joseph opened a Window. He then started tossing the corpses out the window, one by one. "Those corpses will be useful later.......we can use their decaying bodies as a sort of 'Bio-Diesel' if we're desperate. "he said to her. After that, he went down to the Generator room. No zed's in it, but the Generator was, miraculously, intact. Checking the Fuel gauge, he poured what was left of the Fuel in a can near the Generator, and flipped it on. The lights came on one by one. "Nice...."

k-kawaii
╯╯(ಠ_益&...

Old 07-14-2013, 07:24 PM

"'Bio-Diesel'?" Himawari asked him confused at his words. Right then she wished she would've really paid attention in school. When everything was normal she was a straight C student and she only put in enough efforts to keep her grades at average because she didn't care about school too much. She was too busy causing trouble and getting into fights with other girls.

She was a litte relieved that there were no Zeds in the Generator room because she was low on bullets right now. She squinted when the lights finally came back on and allowed her eyes to adjust to the change of light.

Andraus

Old 07-16-2013, 07:58 PM

"Using their Liquified Skin cells as a Fuel. "he said to her. He then handed her a set of Riot armor. "Here, put this on. It won't be of much use against bite's, but It should protect you from Heavy hit's. "he said to her.

k-kawaii
╯╯(ಠ_益&...

Old 07-16-2013, 11:55 PM

"Oh." She said as her brows raised. That sounded efficient although she hoped she wouldn't end up infected so her body wouldn't be turned into fuel. Curiously Himawari took the armor and weight it in her hands. It felt light enough and she hoped it was light as it felt. She couldn't afford to be slowed down, especially if she ran out of bullets.

"Okay, t-thanks." Himawari said as she gave then man a smile before putting on the armor as he'd instructed her to do. It was light, like she'd hoped but a little bulky on her but it was protecting her, and she wasn't trying to impress anyone so it didn't matter. "So where are we headed now?" She asked him curiously.

Andraus

Old 07-17-2013, 02:16 AM

"With the Power back on, I need to get to the Surveillance room. Find which rooms have Zed, and kill them. Then I'm going to Make this place Fort Knox. After that..... I don't know. "he said. "This place was over-run months ago, so there's probably plenty of good scavenging spots near here. We'll have to leave, eventually, but we got plenty of time here. "he said.

k-kawaii
╯╯(ಠ_益&...

Old 07-17-2013, 08:15 PM

Himawari tucked a piece of hair behind her ear as she listened. It seemed he'd thought everything out. He was very smart. Well, smarter than she was. She was never very strategic. She was the type to rush in recklessly and just...get rid of anything in her path. "Fort Knox huh? That sounds like a good plan then." She said with a small laugh. It was a good plan. Silently she wondered if one day people wouldn't have to live in hiding like this, and maybe everything would go back to normal.

Well, they were a long way from it. "Well then, lead the way to the surveillance room." She said, giving a smile to the man.

Andraus

Old 08-12-2013, 05:35 PM

He got moving, keeping his eye's on the side at all time. There was a body in the Surveillance room, but it had a bullet through the head, so even if it was infected, it was dead. With the Generators on, it gave a good look of the area. You would see that, within the building, there was atleast 17 infected roaming the halls. There was also a additional 7 infected in the cells that were still locked.

(k-kawaii: hope your still interested in this.

Cupcake Queen: Gothika_Knight: would you two mind joining?)

k-kawaii
╯╯(ಠ_益&...

Old 08-13-2013, 05:13 PM

Himawari was making a mental map in her mind. She would needed to memorize her way around so she would not get lost later on if she were to have to go off in the building by herself. Her hand was gripped on her bat while her other hand remained free seeing as she had tucked the gun in the front of her pants at her hip. Her eyes fell on the body in the Surveillance room and she grimaced. At some point she knew that they would probably eventually clean out the bodies.

She followed Joseph and then looked to see that there was more of the infected still roaming. Plus the infected cells. At least the other infected were in cells, they would have an easier time killing them. "How many do you think are in the cells?" Himawari asked as she looked on the screens.

(Yeah of course. :3 )

Andraus

Old 08-13-2013, 06:30 PM

"From what we see on the Camera's, Seven. However, counting the odd Sleeper, I'd say we'd have 9-10?" he said, making a guess. "It shouldn't take long to take them down, assuming we are careful. if not, It'd take an hour. Considering we have to be quiet, as too not attract the horde. First, Let's lock down all but 2 access points. keep them from getting in. "he said, checking the Camera. "The front entrance.....and the service hatch on the south-west corner of the building. Those we can keep open. The rest, we block with whatever we got. "He said.

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 08-14-2013, 07:45 AM

[^^ I don't mind. I hope my character is ok]

A young girl and a friend quietly walked through the city. She was a little different from most people, she wore priestess clothing. It flowed lightly around as she looked around slowly, making sure no one was following her. Her friend, was armed and ready to defend her. A handgun strapped to her leg and a long sword-like staff clasped in her hands. The young girl's name was Constantia Violet Vargas and her friend was Amelia Jones. They were part of the Catholic Church until the chaos happened. Amelia, part of the American Catholic Society, tried to get Constantia, daughter of the Pope of Italy, home but it didn't work out as they planned.

"Is my lady well?" Amelia whispered softly. Constantia looked up slowly, blinking lightly as she nodded, holding her two blades close to her. Constantia wasn't use to America yet and she liked it so far but since this happened, she wanted to get back home to her family. "I-a hope we-a can get-a home soon. I-a miss my family." She said softly and quietly. Amelia bowed her head in response, looking for a place to have relax until the horde had past.

Andraus

Old 08-15-2013, 04:45 AM

Checking the Outside Security Feed, Joseph saw the Two girl's, and saw a Horde that would soon be upon them. "Shit! "He said, then looked at Himawari. "We need to get those people out of there. They stay there longer, and they'll be Zombie food. "he said to her. He then ran back to the Armory, and Grabbed two of the Remaining Weapon's : A 20 gauge Pump-action Shotgun, and a .32 Caliber Bolt-action Hunter's rifle. "Take the Rifle, and Cover me from the roof. We need to make sure they stay alive. "He said.

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 08-16-2013, 03:16 AM

"Of course my lady. It is my fault, I should have gotten you home sooner." Amelia said softly,the staff-like sword clasped in her hand. Constantia smiled softly and stayed close to Amelia, whispering softly "I-a don't blame-a you. Signorina Amelia, grazie." She said softly in a whisper. Amelia smiled softly but heard something coming close to them, Amelia knew it was a horde. "Come on my lady, I have to get you to a safer place."Amelia said softly, but deep down she knew. She and Constantia were trapped, she looked around and seen a building that they could use. Constantia gulped lightly and held her blades tightly under her robes.