Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 08-30-2013, 05:15 PM

[I don't think she is coming back o.o]

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 08-30-2013, 09:20 PM

(I guess so....)

You would hear loud Shotgun fire, aiming at the undead behind you. "You two! Hurry! "Joseph shouted, signalling them to run to him.

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-31-2013, 03:43 AM

[Aww I'm sorry <=( I'll see if someone wants to join.]

Amelia and Constantia gasped softly once they heard the shots. Amelia turned to see it was a man shooting at the horde to save them. She looked at the Pope's daughter and gently tugged her along. Running close to the man, "Thanks." Amelia said as Constantia looked over towards the two grown up helping her. She felt weak, she wanted to help but her weapons were for close up and knowing Amelia, that was a big no-no. "We-a should-a be getting out of here fast. I-a don't-a think he can be out-a here any longer." Constantia said in a panicked voice.

Andraus

Old 08-31-2013, 04:14 AM

Joseph lead the two into the Police Building, and locked the door's. Thankfully, The Doors were made of bullet proof Glass, so them getting in wasn't possible. "Thank dear god....."He said, and looked at the two. " This area's a dead zone. Especially considering your the popes daughter, You should've been Prioritized Evac off the main-land months ago. "he said to them" what are you two doing in this place?" he asked.

Gothika_Knight

Old 09-03-2013, 04:01 AM

Once they were inside the building, Amelia and Constantia panted heavily. Constantia leaned against a wall and sat on the floor as Amelia looked at the doors of the Police Building then the man who saved him. "Well, um, you see what happen was um..." Amelia panicked a little, she didn't know what to say. "It-sa was my idea to stay. I-a could live with-a myself if I-a let innocent people die." Constantia said looking in the man's direction. Constantia stood her ground, her arms at her sides as her long silvery hair dangled on her shoulders and back. Amelia quickly looked at Constantia as she spoke up, "That is what happened." The Catholic guard said softly as she bowed her head in slight shame.

Andraus

Old 09-04-2013, 06:57 PM

"I'm sorry, but that was a 'really' stupid move. "he said to her, reloading his shotgun. "Well.....Maybe we'll find a way out at the Military Base, Down in Cicero. "he said to her, looking out the door. "In the mean time, you two get into something more comfortable. While your here, you work for your keep. "he said.

Gothika_Knight

Old 09-07-2013, 05:38 PM

"To-a you it is-a stupid move. But-a I am-a different from everyone else-a." Constantia said softly, closing her eyes lightly, bowing her head a little. Amelia watched as Constantia stood her ground, she was impressed. Constantia was use to having people protect her and not being allowed to speak her mind, however, since the outbreak, she had managed to speak her mind a little more. "We shall work hard to not get in your way. However, Lady Constantia isn't allowed to take off the robes, it's forbidden." "I-a will be-a fine in is. Besides, I feel-a lighter on my feet with-a these on." Constantia smiled softly, placing a hand on her cross necklace.

Amelia looked around then walked over to an area where she could change. After a few moments, Amelia cam back in a button white collared shirt, jean shorts, black stockings with small heeled shoes. She had put her nun outfit in a sort of square and tied rope on it, making it into a sort of small backpack thing. Constantia smiled softly. "You-a look really grazioso." The silvered hair girl said giggling. Amelia smiled as she bowed her head, "Thank you milady." Ameila smiled happily and looked at the man, "We didn't get your name sir, may I ask for it?"

Andraus

Old 09-07-2013, 06:31 PM

"If you haven't noticed, Miss, nothing is forbidden anymore. Law's, Government, and Religion do not apply to this world. The only rules that apply are 'If your careless, your dead'. "He said, placing the shotgun inside a gun cabinet. "I want to keep anyone I can alive, but you have to work with me, to do so. "he said. "I am D-....I am Acting Sheriff Joseph Vazquez. Luckily, Me and some other girl cleared this out, but then she ran off, taking my Rifle with her. "he said. He wondered where Hima had gone? Well, it didn't matter. She would know where to find him, if she did return.

"I'm barricading all, but two entrances. That Doors are made of Bullet-proof glass, and more then strong enough against a few Zed. However, there's a service hatch that leads outside, along with a rooftop that nears the Apartment Complex. "he said. "The rooftop, I'm not concerned about, that's fine, but we should keep the Service hatch under watch. "He said.

Andraus

Old 09-11-2013, 07:40 PM

Gothika_Knight: Shikabane Hime: