Nightingale
*^_^*

Old 02-14-2008, 07:42 PM

I haven't heard of any of those shows D: When I did watch tv way back when, I'd just watch the little kid anime type shows anyways, so X3; Though if I could get it in Japanese, then I would. English voices just don't seem the same somehow e.e Not all are bad mind, just.. doesn't quite match the same as the original.

What happened? Um.. get free chocolate? =o

Chaitealatte
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-14-2008, 07:47 PM

xD~

I could go on and on about the weird things I watched as a kid (Ivor the Engine, Noggin the Nog, Insektors, Clangers... <3) BUT... not right now.

P: I was hypnotised!

We had a hypnotist come in and talk to us in the speakers' programme - and several of us volunteered, and I was one of the three people he kept on till the end. xD

It was sooo odd. @ @ It wasn't that we were MADE to do things, more that we just couldn't find the will power not to.

Nightingale
*^_^*

Old 02-14-2008, 07:58 PM

Yeah, never heard of any o' those either X3 Maybe it's a country thing? Iunno e.e

Hypnotised? o.o How cool XD Lack of will power.. like inflicting laziness upon people. I could do that =o *wields her stash of uber-lazy that she uses daily on herself*

Today's clue is kinda creepy 0.o But not bad :3

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
Send a message via AIM to My Cup Of Chai Send a message via MSN to My Cup Of Chai

Old 02-14-2008, 08:02 PM

*bounces in*

Happy V-day! : D

Chaitealatte
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-14-2008, 08:13 PM

You're looking very snazzy, I must say, Chai! : D

Happy Valentine's!

:3 And it was Mist, it was.

He made us feel our arm was paralysed, then play a violin, a piano a jazz instrument... @ @

Then he made us scratch our faces every time we heard a horn. And he got some of us to forget our names... And I kept on thinking of Spirited Away, and it didn't work on me. xD

Then he got us to laugh uncontrollably as he read out any piece of writing he could find - which just happened to be an organ-doner leaflet from the previous speakers' programme...

"You could restore two people's vision!"

"*SNORT* HAHAHAHEE!"

"Save many lives!"

"HAHAHAHAHA *peals of laughter*"

xD; It was odd, and I was thinking, "Why am I laughing?"

Then he made the rest, apart from me and two other girls, sit back in the audience. And he got us to say that a glass of water we tasted from was our favourite drink - "Diet coke." "Uh... orange juice." "Um, I think it tastes like Bacardi." - and the next one didn't work on two of us. He brought an elephant into the room, and one girl saw a grey smudge... but aparently it's been so vivid to some people they've thought they've touched it, and one boy panicked and set a fire-alarm off. xD

Then, finally, at the end, he told us to go back to our seats, but we thought our left feet were stuck to the floor, and my friend fell over.

xD It was SO much fun!