sukishine
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to sukishine Send a message via MSN to sukishine

Old 02-11-2008, 07:15 AM

That's exactly the way I imagined Hong Kong. I'd be poor by the end of the trip if all my money wasn't already spent just getting there.

Asahi Kumoru
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Asahi Kumoru Send a message via MSN to Asahi Kumoru

Old 02-11-2008, 12:35 PM

I think it'd be well worth it for the experience, though. It's really a fascinating place, with the blend of Chinese and British culture. You can meet tourists from like, anywhere there. I think everyone should go sometime before they die.

Chaitealatte
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-11-2008, 03:41 PM

My friend only ever talks of hiking and noodle bars at the top of mountains and seafood and how hot it is and how stupid her dog is. I think we'll have a good time. xDD

@s u k i - avatar art? Of Chai? :3 Aww! <3

My tablet was rediscovered! : D

sukishine
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-11-2008, 07:17 PM

I shall travel the world on day so I'll put Hong Kong on my list. xD

@Chai: Yep. ^^
I'll make her finish it tonight. x3

That's good! Where did you find it?

Nightingale
*^_^*

Old 02-11-2008, 07:36 PM

Chaaaii! *hugs* Chocolate raining from the sky <3

<randomintrusionintotopic> Hong Kong always looks so lively and crowded e.e I went to Japan once for two weeks, but such a short time hardly counts e.<

Chaitealatte
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-11-2008, 07:37 PM

It was in a box in the garage. x3

I wonder what else was in there - I swear I packed it in my bedroom boxes when we moved! @ @

I'll be looking forward to seeing the art. ^o^

@Mist - Are you going to call me Vanille too? xD

Have you seen my Gaia avatar recently? Come to think of it, have I seen yours? :3

Where did you go in Japan?

Nightingale
*^_^*

Old 02-11-2008, 07:49 PM

Well, I wasn't sure if I could call you Vanille on Mene or not X3 But okay then :3

*goes to see the avatar* Ah yes, I did see that one : D I think my thoughts went something along the lines of "Thaz a lot of masterpieces o.0" but it looks cool ^^

I change my avatar on Gaia so often e.e Depending on my mood of course, but could be multiple times a day or once a day X3 Though I'm on this outfit a lot compared to others. Well, this and my princely themed outfit *nod*

Uumm, well the city we exchanged with was Mito, a smaller city. But we went to Tokyo and visited temples 'n shrines 'n saw waterfalls and went to Niko and such. 'Twas much fun ^^

Chaitealatte
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-11-2008, 08:11 PM

Masterpieces are, in my humble opinion, the best MCs ever. xD Or maybe the most interesting. :3

Shrines and waterfalls sounds beautiful! <33

Asahi Kumoru
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Asahi Kumoru Send a message via MSN to Asahi Kumoru

Old 02-11-2008, 08:15 PM

Is Mito near Tokyo, then, Nightingale? I went to Tokyo for like, three days once, but other than that, I haven't really been around that part of Japan too much. Spent more time in Kyoto and in Hiroshima.

With any luck, I'll be in Nagoya next semester to study, though, so I'll be able to visit Tokyo with little trouble. And Mito, too, if it's nearby. I love the shrines.

sukishine
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-12-2008, 12:27 AM

@Chai: There is so much stuff in the garage in my house. My family really needs to go through all that junk...we might actually find something we've been looking for.

She has been tired but if your on later tonight then I think you'll get it. :3

Nightingale
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 12:35 AM

Chai: Well, they're not my top favorite, but I do like them <3 If I wasn't a grombie already I'd be wearing the statue skin 24/7 due to its paleness X3

I took a lot of pictures :3 None are uploaded though. I went to Japan a few years ago so my memory is a bit hazy X3

Asahi: I'm not exactly sure how far away Mito is. I'm guessing it's at the least an hour trip? We used one of those really tall buses with an on-board karaoke tv and plush red seats X3 I think we were going to Kyoto or Hiroshima, but they decided to cut those out to cut down on the costs us students had to pay so it was a lot easier. Are you learning Japanese?

[!Rini~chan!]
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 02:53 AM

Ah!
I'll take everything! xD
Haha
But first I guess I'll
have a peppermint mocha. x3
And a cherry scone
and and a chocolate chip muffin! >.>

And maybe later I'll have a smoothie?
I luff pomegranate smoothies. :3
I love eating in general. C:

Nightingale
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 03:29 AM

Rini: Peppermint is good =o Though mocha is bleck e.< Cherry falls in with mocha X3; Chocolate chip, however, is always for the win!

Pomegranates are cool o.o I like the seeds 'cause they're all shiny and red and fun to eat or decorate with X3

[!Rini~chan!]
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 03:36 AM

Nightingale:
I love mochas!
And Cherries too;
fresh and the processed sweet ones. x3
But yesh, chocolate chips are pretty good! :D
Do you like blueberries? o;

Pomegranates are so yummy. -3-
I've never actually eaten the fruit,
I've just had it in smoothies
at Jamba Juice. :3

Nightingale
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 03:41 AM

Rini: I'm a picky eater ^^; Blueberries aren't my cup of tea either, though I don't mind blueberry poptarts 'cause then it doesn't really taste like blueberries X3;

I don't think I've had pomegranate flavored things before, just the fruit. I'm sort of afraid I might not like the taste X3 (though I don't think I've seen a place that offers pomegranante flavor o.0)

sukishine
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-12-2008, 03:48 AM

Well, it isn't really pomegranate flavored. It's the pomegranate juice in the smoothie is what she's talking about.

I like blueberries, but when ever I get them they are frozen because fresh blueberries cost way too much like a lot of fruit now a days. Everything seems to have gone up.

Nightingale
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 03:56 AM

Suki: Aah, yeah, guess I wouldn't recognize the taste even if I tried it X3

Curse you inflation >.< Though it could also be that it's just 'cause of winter at the moment. And the whole corn-into-fuel thing, which I like better fuels and all but beef goes up in price 'cause of it too (granted most of what I know is second-hand e.<)

I remember the first time I tried a blueberry :3 It's a very, very vague memory though. My family had actually gone out to where blueberries grew and we picked them fresh. I tried one right off the twig and found I didn't like 'em X3

sukishine
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-12-2008, 04:06 AM

Yeah, it probably is because of winter but I still don't remember them being that high last winter.

The blueberries you had may not have been ripe. Some might be too tart for your liking. Blueberries would be very good with some agave on to sweeten them. ^o^

Nightingale
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 04:14 AM

Suki: I don't eat healthy enough in the first place, so I don't keep track of fruit prices as well as I should. I really ought to, but..

Yeah, it probably wasn't ripe X3 I think I've tried blueberries since then (at least in muffin form, though I probably tried the berry alone only I've forgotten), but they just never really clicked with me. Though, what's agave?

aikenjoi
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 04:34 AM

-Suki's mule-

I love fruit so if I my mom went to the store more often I'd probably live on fruit. Before winter I pretty much did. I made smoothies about three times a day and they were big smoothies.

Agave is a plant that has a sweet substance in it and it doesn't have a particular flavor, it just sweetens. I really like putting it on fruit, oatmeal, quinoa, smooothies...basically anything I want sweeter.

Nami
♫♪♬
NPC

Old 02-12-2008, 04:36 AM

Did someone say chocolate? *looks around* Talking chocolate? I'd like to see this.

How is everyone this lovely evening?

aikenjoi
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 05:12 AM

The chocolate is talking to you right now. Do you not hear it?

It's saying, "You look rather skinny. You shan't be for long after I'm finished with you."

Chocolate loves us in that evil sort of way.

I'm well. I was spazzing when the site wasn't working there for a minutes. xD
I'm glad it's fixed now.

How are you?

Nightingale
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 05:13 AM

Su-er-aiken: Potential vegetarian at hand? I admire you for your healthiness X3 I still would have to take chocolate as a priority D:

Hmm, I don't think I've heard of agave before, but it sounds like a handy alternate. Is it like a crystalized form like sugar or syrupy like honey etc?

Kunamio: Ah =o Greetings ^^ I myself am quite fine :3 Much join for the chocolates that rain upon our heads ever so often <3 And how are you?

aikenjoi
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 05:17 AM

I'm vegan actually. Thank you~ xD
I'm not perfect though.
And I don't give up chocolate. I have the real stuff. I have quite a bit of raw cacao powder and when I use it I usually mix it with frozen bananas for chocolate ice cream. It's very tasty and creamy. A little agave on that taste good as well.

Agave it pretty liquidy...like honey but clear and not as thick. It is very handy. :3

[!Rini~chan!]
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 05:27 AM

Chai:
I drew these for you upon
the suggestion of Suki. x3
I hope you like them,
although the wings on both of them
are hideous. D: