XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX
Forever Questioning the Unknown

Old 12-25-2011, 04:29 AM

So tomorrow's Christmas day--I would be counting down in the lovely eastern standard time, but I'm out of state. I'm out of state as in I'm spending Christmas Vacation in Montana with my Boyfriend.

So earlier today he asked me what we were going to do for Christmas, were me going to cook or go out and eat. We've decided that he was going to cook because he doesn't trust me in the Kitchen all that much--he's never seen me cook.

He sided with his families traditional Italian Christmas dinner, some Crab Legs and Pasta.

I asked him and I quote, "Are you trying to kill me?"

He got kind of offended seeing that he tends to forget that his girl is allergic to crab of all the delicious foods to be allergic to. I explained to him that I don't have an EpiPen and that my throat swells cutting off my breathing among many other things. So he sided with fish and pasta instead.

My Christmas's are lame, so I've made this nice comfy spot for everyone or just anyone to come hang out to make the Holiday's a bit more bearable. Take your shoes off and stay a while. I might even throw in some giveaways later on. Merry Christmas.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 12-25-2011, 04:31 AM

... If it makes you feel better, I got traumatized from eating most forms of crab and lobster due to one time in my childhood my mother boiled some crabs alive.

... I wanted to keep them for pet. :gonk:

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 12-25-2011, 04:45 AM

That does make me feel better. A lot of people are always like, 'Well then you're allergic to shell fish.'

I'm like, 'No, I can eat shrimp and I've eaten Lobster Bisque, nothing happened.'

They really don't get it, there's something in the crab that my body just doesn't tolerate. Crabs are cute thought, I like to catch the baby ones at the beach. Crabs make cute noises when they breathe, but you can only hear it when the adult crabs do it--I think. :) Oh, oh, and before I forget how are you this fine evening?

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 12-25-2011, 04:50 AM

Italians eat some funkie things.
i won't tell you what Poles eat or you will freak out!

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 12-25-2011, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

Italians eat some funkie things.
i won't tell you what Poles eat or you will freak out!
Ooooooo, please do pray tell. You've got me SUPER curious, Hummy and how are you?

kandii_k
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to kandii_k

Old 12-25-2011, 10:54 AM

what do they eat?

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 12-25-2011, 11:21 PM

I went to Denny's and the food sucked...