Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 01-02-2012, 04:10 AM

Pain instantly filled her gaze as she stared at the child. She hadn't expected that... hadn't even realized her wings had been momentarily visible. The fairy dipped her head to hide what she was feeling behind her hair then, not wanting to bother the child. Instinctively she reached up and touched the crystal hanging from a delicate looking chain around her neck, her wings battering softly against it in reaction. How to answer the child? For a moment she couldn't answer at all, she could only sit in silence until she caught her breath.

"Yes... as a punishment my wings were ripped off and sealed away so they are stuck. I didn't think... it was even possible for you to see them. It isn't suppose to be possible. Thank you for calling them pretty though..." She said quietly. After a moment she forced herself to look up and smile warmly at the girl. She tried to hide any pain, any thought of her wings. Still... it was strange. Why had they escaped the crystal enough to be seen at all? She didn't understand..

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 01-02-2012, 04:38 AM

Nila paled, shock filling her face. They were ripped off?? But why?? How?! Shay was the most kindest Fae she had ever met! Granted, that was probably not saying much, but still! What could have she done to have such a fate?? Nila held back tears and she suddenly grabbed Shay in another hug, burrowing her face into her shoulder. Wings gave her such joy; she didn't even imagine how painful it was to the Fae.

"W-Why??" she trembled, talking into her shoulder. "That's cruel! Isn't there a way to break it??" she questioned. Nila looked up with determined eyes. Shay had said she wasn't supposed to see them, but she did. Didn't that mean she punishment was unjust and so whatever seal was on it was breaking??

Nuruhanj
The Pings Goddess

Old 01-02-2012, 07:28 AM

((Yesterday I couldn't enter in here.. then I went to sleep and now I need to read and write -.-ìì))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 01-02-2012, 03:54 PM

((sowwy xD))

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 01-02-2012, 09:08 PM

((Me too I just get so caught up in RPs that I just have to post when I can xD;;; ))