The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-16-2008, 08:29 AM

xDDD So much win. <33

Night hun. <33

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via AIM to Ise Send a message via MSN to Ise

Old 02-16-2008, 04:51 PM

:yawns sleepily: Morning, anyone who happens to post in here..

Last chance to get art from me quickly.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-16-2008, 04:57 PM

Morning there, Ise. =)
How much longer are you going to be about?

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-16-2008, 04:59 PM

I'll be around today. Once the event is over my slots will close up to finish what's in the shop and move to a single slot, bribe only from now on.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-16-2008, 05:00 PM

Oi. xD At that point, I'm doomed from ever having Ise art again.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-16-2008, 05:07 PM

:shrugs: Sorry. Real life is more important than Menewsha. If people don't want to be fair about the fact that my time is very restricted in payment, then they don't really appreciate what I'm doing. At least, that's how I'm considering it.

I'll open small temp shops at events like this, but I won't be doing clean work that takes me more than half an hour anymore.

EDIT:
Quote:
Idea of what I'm doing this semester:
||Mondays||
Flash Based Web Design:
Current hw - Create a small webpage of 400 frames consisting of 5 or 6 different types of animations and buttons.
End of semester assignment - Create an online portfolio and site about myself with everything learned over the semester

Senior Project II:
Current hw - Create my 32 page pagination of the children's coloring book I am creating and start/finish the first 2 illustrations.
End of semester assignment - Compile the 32 high detail, cleaned up Art Noveau/Amano inspired fairytale illustrations into a book that's ready for presentation.

||Tuesdays||
Work Day

||Wednesdays||
Senior Project II:
Current hw: Continue scanning and compiling my gesture and figure drawings for a pre-production book to be mailed out to various companies when I graduate, continue and finish Raqs Sharqi CG.
End of Semester assignment: Compile and complete the edition of pre-production booklets, have a series of 8 - 10 motion based, high detail CGs of dancers.

||Thursdays||

Psychology:
Current hw: Read over chapter on States of Consciousness, Dreaming and Drugs
End of semester assignment: Final exam

Independent Publishing Primer:
Current hw: Catch up and create edition of 8 zine on a day in my life. Create additional french fold + japanese stitching method zine, subject to be determined.
End of semester assignment: Create a 32 page book, contents are of my choice with collaborative effort. Edition of 20.

And that's just what I know. There's plenty more that'll jump in there during the semester. It's busy.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-16-2008, 05:14 PM

>.> I read the Monday and I chose to stop there before I scared myself out of a college education.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-16-2008, 05:18 PM

When I said I've gotten busy, I really meant it. I just can't take the additional pressure of doing more art for people here on Menewsha or any other forum unless I'm actually paid in cash to help me out with what I need. I have to get all this work done for my last Survey and to graduate. And in between I'll have other assignments, I'll have time I need to spend with my family. Once I graduate shit's going to hit the fan, what with having a 4 and a 6 year old sibling at home, high demands of contribution from my family, getting my license, getting a job, hopefully looking for an apartment... it's getting kind of crazy and stressful.

If I do silly little commissions on places like this, they should be amusing and relaxing, not something I stress over. I am horrible enough as it is with coping with normal life stress. u-u; I must come off as being a greedy bitch for what I'm doing, but I'm trying to be practical and if I do art I want the person who is getting it to really want it.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-16-2008, 06:45 PM

So sleepy as I bounce between my music, cleaning, doodling and such... anyone in the mood for doodles? Last calls today D8 School is eating my life.

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-16-2008, 07:35 PM

I want some after I shower. *_* <3

I also wanna nab at least one pair of wings today, and complete a few more sets. xD Today is post whore and chocolate whore day.

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 02-16-2008, 07:45 PM

*Crazy-loops through the thread* 8D <33

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-16-2008, 07:46 PM

Crys: xD I will attempt another set or two. I just don't have it in me to post whore outside my own threads.

Matt: xD That guy.. just genius.

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 02-16-2008, 07:52 PM

XD Precisely the way I described it to Crys as I watched. <3

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-16-2008, 07:56 PM

xD Even Jace admits it. It's damn catchy. Love the way he can make a fool of himself on the runway and still make it look cool.

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 02-16-2008, 08:05 PM

I've been practicing the art of the cool fool for years~ 8D

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-16-2008, 08:07 PM

I have no idea what the hell I've practiced xD

:dances around to a bangin' remix of Gimme More:

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 02-16-2008, 08:08 PM

Oiii~ XD I'm willing to bet that's the same remix Crys sent me.

I's drawin' foxehs, I is. D; <3

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-16-2008, 08:10 PM

Where do you think she got it from? 8) My dad sent me the link when we were comparing things, I liked it and I went and got it. I'll have to bring it to him when I go home to mix up into stuff. He's made me a happy camper now that he's picking up the Promo Only's again. New music and remixes ahoy >D

Whee =3 Fun. I'm.. randomly clicking the shops to complete a few more sets and avoiding doing my laundry xD I don't want to get dressed, go out to get cash and go down to the creepy basement to do eet right now.

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 02-16-2008, 08:19 PM

XD I'm surprised you didn't grow up to be a remixista, with your dad's influences. (Read: remixista being a word I just made up that sounds like a saucy latin female mixing artist D8 )

xD Procrastination ftw. <3

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-16-2008, 08:24 PM

xD I don't necessarily have the ear for it. But perhaps over the summer I'll have dad sit down and teach me how to spin. It's an appealing thought, though I certainly wouldn't be able to use it for a job. We've like.. no clubs at home and those we do have don't really play much of the club genre I like. Though this mix might be passable since it's of a commercial song.

As for remixing, dad doesn't do that ^^ He does, however, easily mix songs into one another and such when playing. So well, in fact, that if you don't know the songs and where to look for them you probably won't notice when one song ends and the next begins. He's gotten so damn picky about it xD; He's good enough that when I was younger they wanted him to move here and be a dj at some club here in NYC. But he didn't because they didn't want to move me like that. I moved a lot already as it was.

Haha, yes >D I am procrastination queen. Which.. isn't really a good thing, I shouldn't be so proud xD;;;;

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 02-16-2008, 08:29 PM

Well, I figured he didn't actually do the remixing himself, I was just thinking in the vein of you being inspired by music, growing up. xD <3 I don't think remixing itself would be that fun. D8 I'm taking sound design right now and sound manipulation can be a bitch.

xDD the dual queen of Procrastination and Misplaced Pride, eh? <3 I'm certainly not one to judge. xD

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-16-2008, 08:32 PM

xD; It does get kind of boring...I've puttered around with sound things before myself. Not interested. I, however, thoroughly enjoy a good mix and good spinning. I miss that, lol. I won't get to go clubbing until May. :woe:

xD; Queen of many things... just not too many of them that are positive things? xDD

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 02-16-2008, 08:40 PM

The whole class is agonizingly boring so far. Dx;
The listening part, I enjoy, yes. <3

Crys is Queen of Sexy. :3 [/+5 brownie points]

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-16-2008, 08:43 PM

Sounds like a few classes I've had >3>; Independent Publishing this semester is useful, but not the most interesting class in the world to me. And too many other liberal arts classes to list x.X;

xD Crys is also a queen of many things.

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 02-16-2008, 08:49 PM

I thought it was gonna be fun. D: Character Design is fun, why wouldn't Sound Design be? ;o; Rawr.

XD Yes, yes she is. T'would likely take us several pages to list both of your queenships.