Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Arcturus Sinclair Send a message via Yahoo to Arcturus Sinclair

Old 04-03-2010, 05:37 AM

(Here we go!)

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Arcturus Sinclair Send a message via Yahoo to Arcturus Sinclair

Old 04-03-2010, 06:52 PM

so say Snape, Bella, and Lucius...umm...

well what if Voldie had consulted a prophet of some sort

and there was this item that he had wanted to make into a horcrux

except somehow it became inexplicably lost in 1847 or so

and with that horcrux, he'd have a much better chance of defeating Potter...

so he tells Snape, Bella, and Lucius to go find it (Bella because he trusts her more than Snape, and Lucius because he's a hot blonde smooth talker...and Snape because he's Snape.)

so of course, either Nellie or Sweeney has the horcrux.

anyway, so then...um...I guess they get the horcrux

but then there's some UST, you know

and Bella tortures Nellie some 'cause...it's just what she does...

and Snape's like, grrr.a

grrr.*

and Sweeney's like, GRRRrrrr.

and Snape's like, glare

and Sweeney's like, glare

and Bella's like, I'm done torturing that hot filthy muggle slut who inexplicably looks way too much like me so let's go

and Lucius is like, "oohhhh, Toby..."

"that footrub is marvelous...."
--------------------------------------
Bella's like, "LUCIUS JUST GET DRACO TO GIVE YOU A FOOTRUB WHEN WE GET HOME," and Lucius is like, "Fine...I'll miss you, Toby...." with a cute lovesick expression on his face.
sooo....Snape and Sweeney are still glaring at each other
and Nellie's lying somewhere in pain
(and unfulfilled sexual frustration)
((because it's Bella))
and Toby's like "I'll miss you too, Mr. Malfoy!" with his cute innocence, mostly oblivious to the fact that Lucius wants to...

anyway, everyone's vaguely sad that the three Death Eaters are leaving (even Nellie--you know, sexually frustrated and all and it's not like Sweeney's planning to do anything about it)

so then they leave.

so then Toby nurses Nellie back to health and whatnot so after a few weeks she's ok to work even though she's not as cheerful as she used to be or whatever. but she's a strong woman and at least she didn't get raped by some dude (that's what's going through her mind) so she just keeps living (it, really living it...heh.)
So Sweeney's still on about revenge, but after a few weeks he starts thinking more and more about the greasy-haired bast--Snape. then he's like FUCKING WHAT THE FUCK. I'M SUPPOSED TO BE THINKING ABOUT LUCY NOT SOME FUCKING LOSER WHO BROODS ALL THE TIME (conveniently forgetting that Sweeney himself broods even more).
So anyway he's really fucking pissed. So he's like, MRS. LOVETT WHERE THE FUCKING FUCK ARE YOU. And she's like "I'm right here, Sweeney darling" and he's like "HOW THE FUCKING FUCK DID YOU GET HERE SO FAST" and she's like "I was standing at your door--uh, I mean, it's been five minutes?" and he's like "...oh." So anyway Sweeney's pissed and takes it out on Mrs. Lovett as usual but this time he actually slices her neck so she's basically dying and he's like OH FUCK. SHIT. SHITTING FUCKING SHITTY FUCK. because he realizes that as much as he hates Mrs. Lovett, she's rather important for his revenge. So he tries to stop the bleeding or whatever but she's still dying or whatever.

Then for some reason someone comes back...probably Bella. So then she's like "NO. I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN TORTURE THIS SEXY SLUT." so she heals Nellie's neck and takes her and mostly nurses her back to health
and Sweeney's like, "oh...shit."

So anyway Nellie is less obsessed with Sweeney after being almost killed by him...
but then she realizes that she's like in chains or something. so she's like, *strugglestrugglestruggle* "FUCK I can't get out." then she starts like crying or something because she thinks nobody is around and she hasn't let herself break down yet but she'd almost been killed...
then Bellatrix steps out of the shadows......

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-07-2010, 05:12 PM

(Uh...I forget who I'm playing. XD)

Anna Molly
♥ Call me Anna ♥
Send a message via MSN to Anna Molly

Old 07-21-2010, 10:49 PM

(I think that I was gonna be Nellie and Snape and Toby and the rest of the wizardy people, and that you were gonna be Bella and Sweeney and Lucius the rest of the ST-related people, but I can't be sure. How do you feel about that arrangement?)

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-22-2010, 07:56 PM

(Hehehe...I get to be Sweeney. Kay. Off to wing a post. XD)

"Mrs Lovett! Where are you?" Sweeney yells through the open door. Sighing, he realizes this is another one of those times when he wonders why he stays near her. The other main time was when she forced him to keep the boy. He shakes his head, frustrated.

Bella skips down the hall to find Lucius. "I knoow where we're going!" she calls in her normal voice, sightly excited. "Ah. Where?" Lucius looks bored, as usual.

(On a semi-related note, is Turpin dead? Cause I just remembered him. XD)

Anna Molly
♥ Call me Anna ♥
Send a message via MSN to Anna Molly

Old 07-24-2010, 10:43 PM

(Pfft. Turpin is proably alive, and a d-bag as usual.
Oh by the way, can we do like different colors for the main character people, maybe? It would be helpful. At least, I'm gonna do that. :3)

"I'm down here, in the bakehouse!" Nellie yells back. "Bloody man," she thinks. "'e kills an' kills an' kills, an' wonders where I am? Wot's 'e think? I'm down 'ere, dealing with all these bloody PEOPLE!" She wonders for a moment why she puts up with it, but remembers it's because she loves him. Of course, he'll never love her back, because he's obsessed with his dead wife, but Nellie just can't stop doing things for him. She sometimes wishes that something huge would happen to her, fingering the beautiful snake necklace she had bought cheap at the market. "Ah well, I don' 'ave time fer daydreamin', do I..." she mutters.

Severus Snape is, to his displeasure, to be found sitting in Malfoy Manner. He has just attended a Death Eater meeting. Although he is a cruel man, he iss also a spy and believes--mostly--in the side of the Light, and he never gets the same pleasure out of torturing that others do. He is currently reading Potions Quarterly and scoffing at the imbeciles who have written letters to the Editor about idiotic nonsense. Seriously, these people are absolute idiots, trying to contest a certain article about pickling lacewing flies which Severus had actually enjoyed reading--and had not written, which made enjoying it even more surprising. Well, at least some of the idiots are also funny, in that Snape is actually laughing at them. He does that, sometimes, but only when nobody is around. He hears Bella and Lucius talking in the hallway, but cannot make out their words--"they must be fairly near, then," he thinks offhandedly.