Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 08-19-2010, 11:50 PM

The twins looked at eachother and followed him to the checkout desk. George looked at Fred saying "He's in love" "the question is with who?" Fred added asking and wondering at the same time. "Shall we do some research brother dear?" Fred added once more. "Of course, thought we won't tell Harry about this, Minerva should know that we are here but maybe we should pop in on her just to make sure" they both added and left popping out.

They had been gone for a couple minutes while Harry was checking out his books and then they popped up behind him again adding "Oh yea, the reason we are here is to see how this school was going and we heard that you became to new D.A.D.A. teacher. Is it true?" Fred asked smiling. He seemed to think that was intersting and used to wonder what harry would have wanted to do for a career when he was younger.

Anna Molly
♥ Call me Anna ♥
Send a message via MSN to Anna Molly

Old 08-20-2010, 08:42 PM

Harry chuckled. "Of course it's true; if it weren't, why would I be here in teaching garb? I'm the new DADA professor, yeah. I figure that I have a lot of experience in it, so why not teach it? I mean, I taught the DA pretty well, right? It's pretty similar, except these people aren't my friends or classmates or anything," he explained. "Anyway, if Minerva lets you hang out here for a little while, I guess it's fine. I mean, she's usually alright with letting in the war veterans for a bit of a visit, so that's okay."

He tucked he books he had under his arm and began walking out of the library, saying farewell to the librarian and talking to Fred and George about his first couple classes along the way. There wasn't really much to tell, of course, since he'd just told the students about the class and given them quizzes, so soon he was asking them about their life.

"So how's the shop, you guys? Anyway, who's running it if you're here visiting me?" he inquired, curious.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-21-2010, 03:33 AM

"Oh Ron and our mother is looking after it while we decided to run some errands" Of course they didn't really mean they would run any errands just to go and take a break. They added "The shop is great and is really popular especially those we know from this school and we even have some kids who are kinda like us so they are selling weasly products in here for us. We came to check on them as well to see how well the sales are doing. So who is it that you like but won't admit, we'll find out for sure sooner or later you know" they looked at him and smiled together. Even though I don't think they would know who liked who or at least they wouldn't be able to guess it. And they were looking for a way to have some fun and finding out who it was on their own like they used to during their school years.

Anna Molly
♥ Call me Anna ♥
Send a message via MSN to Anna Molly

Old 08-21-2010, 06:00 AM

"I don't like Snape!" Harry said, then covered his mouth eyes widening in surprised horror. Oh. Fuck. These two idiots would now do something stupid, like tell Snape that Harry liked him, when he clearly did not. He backtracked a little. "I mean, I was thinking about Snape because he still doesn't respect me, you know? It's really very annoying, since we worked together in the war, but he's so stubborn. It just annoys me a lot, and I want him to respect me, but I don't like him," he explained calmly to the twins, who looked anything but calm at this.

They were pretty close to his classroom by now. "Anyway, guys, thank you for visiting and walking me down here. I have a class to teach, but after this one and the next one, I have my lunch break and if you guys want to stick around--but please don't start anything that would cause...ah...mayhem--we could pop over to the kitchen and then have lunch in my quarters," he told them.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-22-2010, 01:59 AM

"Alright then mate, see you later" They said watching him go into his classroom where students were starting to go in. They looked at eachother and popped out of there. They appeared in Snape's classroom, after hearing Harry freakout over something they didn't even know Snape was interested, they decided to get a little more information. "Hello Professor Snape" the twins exclaimed after appearing near him and almost making him jump. His class was also coming into the room about that time and even some of the students jumped. The twins just laughed "Can we talk to you in a bit?" they added. Snape knew they were up to something but wasn't sure what exactly. "Alright, wait until I start my class off with their introduction and pop test" Snape replied annoyed. 'What are they up to this time?' He wondered to himself.