Rei Ann
Is hungry feed me with rps?

Old 08-04-2010, 04:54 AM

Eventually the girls seemed to back off. Veronica was bored, they all seemed so boring or lacking in the mind. She was starting to get a feeling that maybe Draco was the only one with some sense of thought, style and class. How odd that would be most of the people from her old school weren't like that, expect the Fleur girl, she had been simply annoying as hell. Veronica gather her rather nice night clothes, and went and changed. When she returned she grabbed her newest book on potion, it was a rather advance issue, and then layed out on her bed, and started reading.

Harry was surprised, that Snape wanted to know he didn't care about lessons on Saturday. " Well, Hermione and Ron go out on those nights, I find girls rather annoying, and I really don't have the time to be wasting on things like that not with what approaching." He told him. Well he hoped that would suffice, he didn't tell Severus he was gay, but anyone could tell he basically was saying that.

Anna Molly
♥ Call me Anna ♥
Send a message via MSN to Anna Molly

Old 08-05-2010, 02:26 AM

Soon, Draco and Pansy were joined by the others, excluding Veronica, in their year as well the sixth and fifth year students. Draco honestly didn't want to be there; it was the first time that this had happened since, well, ever. It was most definitely Veronica's doing; after the lovely company, these people paled in comparison.

He found himself looking around for ways to escape everyone, and he found Blaise Zabini sitting on a sofa near the corner of the room. Since Blaise was not firmly ensconced on the Dark Lord's side, most people generally ignored him. Since he was a Slytherin, nobody outright hated him--the other classes did enough of that--but it was not good to socialize with him. Draco used to feel that way too; now, he wasn't sure about his loyalties, though he would not admit it. So, he decided to go talk to the guy. Since he was unofficially the ringleader of all the Slytherins, nobody would protest what he was doing.

"Blaise," he said, walking over to him and sitting down, "how was your summer?"

The conversation got more in depth afterwards, as Blaise told him about various parts of Asia that he'd visited. They then discussed classes and their tentative goals after Hogwarts. To be honest, Draco wasn't entirely certain. He would probably be high up in the Ministry, if his father had any say, but he didn't honestly want that. Oh well, there was much time to make decisions--a whole school year, in fact.

I find girls rather annoying was on repeat in Severus's mind. The boy was gay? He could barely fathom that. It seemed as if Potter was determined to break every conviction Severus had ever had about him. Severus had no idea what to say to the boy. His mind was nagging him with questions--did Potter prefer the top or the bottom? Had he ever even had any experience? What did his body look like without the usual clothing?--about which he never, ever wanted to think. Absolutely not. He fished for something to say but couldn't come up with anything at all. He was aware that he was just staring at Potter, but it was as if he couldn't help it. This was ridiculous; he, Severus, ought to have been in control of his own body and mind.

Rei Ann

Old 08-05-2010, 04:19 AM

Veronica looked up from her book, and noticed how everyone was already gone from the room. She would have gone out there and joined them, but she was already far into the book. Plus, she rather have them gain her attention, and the privilege of being near her. So she wouldn't freely give it.

Harry stood there feeling rather nervous, Snape wasn't saying anything, and that worried Harry. He had a feeling that Snape figured out what he meant. He was worried that Severus would find him to be a disgusting freak. ' Oh gods, why did I tell him of all people, especially with those thoughts' He thought. He face was starting to turn red," Professor?"

Anna Molly
♥ Call me Anna ♥

Old 08-06-2010, 03:43 PM

After a nice conversation with Blaise, Draco became rather disenchanted with staying here at the current moment. Instead, he asked a few of the girls in his year if they knew where the 'new girl' was. Millicent Bulstrode told him that the last she'd seen of Veronica was in the dormitory. walked to the door of the seventh year girls' dorm. He hesistated a moment, wondering why he was putting himself out there like this, but she'd understand that he was merely bored of the majority of these people, wouldn't she?

He knocked on the door. "Veronica? It's Draco," he said, and felt that he was sufficiently far away from the common room to add, "Being in the common room with those people is getting tedious. I need to speak with someone possessing some sort of higher intelligence."

Severus started, shocked out of his thoughts by the boy's obvious embarrassment. At first, he still couldn't find any words. However, there was really nothing to be embarrassed about, and he didn't want Potter to think he was homophobic (which would be rather idiotic in his case) so--"Potter, there's nothing to be embarrassed about. You're not the only one to prefer men."

"Wait," he thought hurriedly, "why in the name of Merlin did I just say that? Anyone could tell he was basically admitting that he also preferred men. It was true, but why did he bring it up with the boy? He definitely hadn't thought enough about his words before he started to speak. Ah, well. What's done is done, so--"You are allowed to have a life, too, Mr. Potter, despite the burden placed unceremoniously on your shoulders."

Rei Ann

Old 08-06-2010, 04:07 PM

Veronica looked up from her book when she heard the knock, if it was a girl, they would have just waltzed in. She smiled slightly when she heard Draco speak. She got up and walked over to the door. She opened it slightly. " Yes, I speak with you, but please wait a few moments." She told him before closing the door. She then changed back from her pj's and into her normal wear, she then made her self look presentable, and brushed her hair. That only took her ten minutes, and she opened the door.

Harry looked up,' Wait...did he just tell me he was gay...he did...oh Merlin, now if he only didn't hate me...' He thought. With that last statement, Harry was rather touched, no one had told him before, not his friends, not any teachers, no even Dumbledore. Harry had a hard time holding back a bright smile," Thank you Professor" He said. Of course if one knew the other, they could tell he was extremely happy to have someone tell him that.

Hearing that only made his feelings for Severus stronger, what first attracted him to the man, was the fact he was the only one who didn't scorn him or love him because he was the boy-who-lived. Snape openly just disliked him, and now with this made Harry feel wonderful.

Anna Molly
♥ Call me Anna ♥

Old 08-06-2010, 05:18 PM

"Awesome," Draco thought, happily. Veronica looked lovely as he'd come to expect from her in the few hours he'd known her. "We could go back in there," he said, pointing at the door to the common room, "or not. Frankly, I'd prefer not. Through that door," he said, pointing to a door on the other side of the hallway, "is a little room which used to just look dirty and unfinished. Nobody can tell what it used to be used for, but I fixed it up. It's rather comfortable now. How about that?" He figured he'd get back to the common room later, but he'd just tell everyone that he was grilling the girl for answers and couldn't find any.

The boy--young man--looked surprised, and was smiling widely. Severus was rather stunned, as he had thought Ha--Potter would be disgusted that he shared those preferences with his greasy git of a Potions Master. Yes, he knew what they all called him. It was true that his hair seemed greasy--he had a special potion to use on his hair so it wouldn't fall into his cauldron when he was brewing or around any others who were. That was an impediment that long hair presented, and he refused to wear it in a ponytail, as that would just accentuate his nose.

Ah, well. Severus prided himself on not being an incredibly vain main, really, but compared to Ha--Potter, he couldn't help feeling...ugly.

Then the boy thanked him. What in the world was he thanking him for? Severus didn't understand but he didn't want to question Potter, really. Probably he was thanking him because now he could spread it around that Severus was gay. Oh, great.

"Yes, Potter, well, ah, if you could please not..." he trailed off. He didn't want to seem ashamed, because he wasn't and Potter certainly seemed to be so, but he didn't need gossiping twits talking about him any more than they did. "I don't appreciate gossip. Now, you may leave if you wish," he instructed, rather uncomfortable with the situation. "But, Potter...ah, if you ever feel you need to talk..." he trailed off again. Really, this was beginning to become problematic, his inability to finish sentences when the young man was around.

Rei Ann

Old 08-06-2010, 05:34 PM

Veronica wanted to wince at the idea of going back into the common room, but she didn't show that. Yet when he mention the other room, she liked the idea. " Yes, that sounds much more to my liking" She said trying to make sure to choose her words wisely.

Harry listened, and watched the man he was falling for more each passing day. He nodded, " Alright thank you professor." He said as he walked to the door. Then stopped," I won't mention what you told me to anyone, It's not mine to tell" He said, before leaving. He just felt that he needed to tell the other that before leaving.

Harry walked up to the common room, feeling lighter, like a weight had been pulled of his chest, and shoulders. It was great to have someone know that about him, and not seem to pass judgment, though it was too bad that it was someone who couldn't stand him.

Anna Molly
♥ Call me Anna ♥

Old 08-08-2010, 05:09 PM

"Good," he answered, walking towards the room and opening the door. "So," he asked on the way, chuckling, "did the girls sufficiently annoy you? Some of them are not very...cunning, for Slytherins." Draco was sure that Veronica's dorm mates had asked thousands of questions, to which they would not have gotten answers. Honestly, one would think he was the only one of his House to even understand the values. No, there were a few--Blaise, Severus, of course, and now Veronica, as well as some of the younger ones who were learning well. The others just had a desire for greatness that trumped everything else, thus placing them here.

Severus nodded at Potter, feeling odd. He definitely had much to think about, now. So the boy was gay? That was extremely unexpected. A feeling that could almost be classified as hope--if Severus Snape ever felt such idiotic emotions, which he surely didn't--crept into his chest, for reasons that weren't as unbeknown to him as he might have thought, but not ones he wanted to dwell on or even think about for any length of time. No, the boy was still annoying as always--"Or is he?" Severus tried not to think--"Or did you ever even know what he was like in the first place?" He tried even harder not to think. Too many questions.

Severus frowned, not liking the obvious path down which his thoughts were traveling. He weighed his options, for a moment, and decided that alcohol was going to be the best idea. He was not an alcoholic, by any stretch; he had seen what such vices did to a person--namely his father--and did not ever want to be like that. However, it was nice occasionally. Now as a good occasion. He placed a Hangover Potion on his bedside table--"just in case"--and broke out the whiskey.

Rei Ann

Old 08-08-2010, 09:03 PM

" Yes, they were very annoying. Most seems to lack true qualities of a Slytherin. Besides wanting to get ahead. " She mused. She walked into the small room and looked around," Very nice" She said.

Harry in what would be considered a daze, changed into his night clothing, and climbed into bed. He pulled the curtains shut and for good measure, put a silencing charm on them. He never knew what he might end up dreaming about, but something told him, he would be his Potion's Professor and his skill fingers. Harry face flushed red.

Anna Molly
♥ Call me Anna ♥

Old 08-10-2010, 05:21 AM

"I feel exactly the same way. I am surprised that you understand the Slytherin values so soon," Draco mentioned, wondering if there was anything behind that but not wanting to directly ask. "I am glad you like it; sometimes I really wonder if I'm the only one with any sort of style here," he said, chuckling.

After a few drinks, Severus was no closer to any sort of understanding, and he was still much too conscious of his thoughts. The thought of more alcohol did not seem like a nice one, so he decided to just go to bed. As he changed and readied himself for bed, he couldn't help think about Potter, though the implications seemed less daunting now that he had some alcohol in him. "So," he thought, "the boy prefers males as well..." This was the train his thoughts followed. He kept seeing Har--Potter, after their...chat? Whatever it was, it made the boy seem so much lighter, like a huge weight had been lifted of his shoulders. At that thought, a little tendril of something unfurled within Severus. He wouldn't admit, ever, that it was happiness at making Harry feel better, somehow.

Also, there was this business with Harry being honest and keeping a secret. That was truly unexpected. Severus would've thought that the boy--young man--BOY would have at least run right to Weasley and Granger and told them all about their greasy Potions Master's preferences.

He most definitely didn't feel bad about misjudging the boy. Not at all.

Last edited by Anna Molly; 08-14-2010 at 12:01 AM.. Reason: Anna just realized that she'd made a grammatical error! Eep!

Rei Ann

Old 08-10-2010, 08:31 PM

" Well from what I've seen you seemed to be the only one here with taste so far. " She told him. She didn't mention how she knew or understood the values. Yet the way she was raised, just happened to fit the values.

Harry sighed, trying to clear his mind before bed. He knew he was suppose to do that in order to not have any Voldemort related dreams. Yet every time he got his mind and thoughts clear, Snape would reappear in his mind. Harry wanted to rip out his hair at this point. He finally tried once more, and succeed, and fell asleep, shortly after. He then of course started to dream about his Potion's Professor.

Anna Molly
♥ Call me Anna ♥

Old 08-14-2010, 12:03 AM

Draco nodded. "Thank you," he replied. They went on talking for a while longer, about some inconsequential subjects as well as rather more important ones. It might very well have been the best time he'd had in conversation with someone. It got rather late as their conversations went on, though, and soon enough he mentioned that sleep might be a good idea, unless she wanted to pass out in her from exhaustion.

As Severus succumbed to sleep, he tried not to think of Harry. Of course, there was some sort of reverse psychology in that and he ended up not being able to push the boy from his mind. As such, the boy became the main character in his dreams, which, despite that fact, were rather pleasant.

Rei Ann

Old 08-14-2010, 12:15 AM

Veronica didn't seem to notice as time flew away from them as the two of them talked and chatted, until eventually sleep was mention. " Yes sleeping sound like a rather pleasant idea." She said. She stood, and turned towards Draco. " It was nice chatting with you" She said, before seeming flow out of the room. After retiring to the girls quarters, and come quick changing she was ready once again for bed.

[[ Not sure what to put for Harry till the morning.]]

Anna Molly
♥ Call me Anna ♥

Old 08-14-2010, 12:47 AM

"You, too," Draco answered, and went back to the common room. People there were rather drunk, and as such they didn't much care that he hadn't been there. He was glad, as he wouldn't be suffering any sort of hangover the next day. He stayed for a little while but then decided to fall asleep--in his dormitory, not the common room like most of these people. So, he did just that.

(( Understandable, I feel the same with Severus. But...um...I guess it's time for a new day? xD ))

Rei Ann

Old 08-14-2010, 12:59 AM

[[ Much so.]]

Veronica rose in the morning to find most of her room mates where not there. After her morning routine, she walked into the common room to find many people sleeping there. She glanced around, disgusted by the display she saw. How these classless people were allowed to stay here made her feel sick. She then headed for the door ready to leave the vermin where they were.

Harry awoke in his bed, to well wet sheets. He sighed, glad that the house elves would take care of that. Though it was still pretty embarrassing, consider the man who was the star of his dreams. Harry got ready for the day, considering that he couldn't find Ron and Hermione anywhere, he headed to the Great Hall.

Anna Molly
♥ Call me Anna ♥

Old 08-17-2010, 03:32 PM

Draco's eyes snapped open, and his head felt just the slightest bit fuzzy. He was glad that he hadn't drunk a lot like most of the others, and that he'd made it to the dorm late at night. Still, he was rather tired, so he'd just have lots of coffee at breakfast or something. It'd be fine.

Speaking of breakfast, he should probably get there soon. He noticed a lot of people in the common room, passed out, so he used Aguamenti on them, causing water to shoot out of his wand and him them. If that didn't wake them up, well, he wasn't responsible for that. Then he ran out of the room in case anyone would be annoyed; also he did have to get to breakfast.

He got to the Great Hall, which was not too packed--everyone must have wanted to sleep in; the only people there were mostly younger years and some professors. He took a seat at one end of the Slytherin table, far away from the younger students. For once, he didn't care that Crabbe and Goyle weren't with him; lately, he'd seen how incompetent they really were. Compared to Veronica, just about everyone was.

Severus woke quickly, really not wanting to face the fact that he had a hard-on for the Boy-Who-Lived. As such, he tried to think of someone else, but to no avail. "God damn," he muttered, exasperated.

After taking care of his problem and readying himself for the day ahead, Severus walked to the Great Hall. It was fairly early so there weren't that many people. He didn't really care who was there, he told himself, especially not at the Gryffindor table. As such, he was not looking at the table; but the doors opened and one Harry Potter walked into the Hall. Damn. Severus frowned and looked intently at his plate, which was now full of sausage and toast, and began to eat.

Rei Ann

Old 08-17-2010, 03:52 PM

Veronica was already well on her way to the great hall. She walked in surprised to already see Draco there. She paused for a moment scanning over the half empty table. Normally newer students should set together, but she was no first year. So she took a seat near Draco's part of the table.

Harry glanced around the Great Hall. He didn't spot his friends at his table, but he did see Snape at the staff table. Harry gulped and took a seat at his table. He stared down at his empty plate, and then decide to fill it with some food. Things to basically distract him from his thoughts about his professor. " Ugh" He mumbled.

Anna Molly
♥ Call me Anna ♥

Old 08-17-2010, 06:32 PM

Draco saw Veronica and smiled at her--and not in a fake, annoyed way either; he had to pretend to like a lot of his classmates, but he didn't have to pretend with Veronica, which was nice. "Good morning, Veronica," he said, sliding a bit closer to where she was sitting across the table from him so they could talk without raising their voices, "did you sleep well?"

Severus looked at Veronica, in an effort to distract himself from looking towards the Gryffindor table, and wondered if they were, in fact, related. He wondered if she was a distant cousin or something of the sort; then again, everyone was related to everyone when people were pureblooded--that meant he was distantly related to a lot of people on his mother's side.

Then again, she seemed more than distantly related, so he was rather puzzled and gave up thinking about it for the moment. He remembered that he had wanted to question the Headmaster, but the man didn't seem to be here. Minerva McGonagall and Pomona Sprout were at the Head table, but they were a few seats away, having a conversation which he did not care about--he did enjoy conversing with Minerva, though most people did not know that, but it was too early in the morning for such things.

Instead, he gave in to himself and glanced surreptitiously over at the Gryffindor table, where Harry Potter was sitting eating breakfast, and found that he couldn't pull his eyes away.

Rei Ann

Old 08-17-2010, 06:44 PM

" Good Morning. Yes, I slept well and you?" She asked. Now she really didn't like the school, and did miss her old school, but she seeing Draco each morning totally made up for it at least right now it did.

Harry was amazed how he had manged to keep staring at his plate as he ate. Though his mind was itching to glanced up at the Potion's Master. As Harry took a bite of a danish, he glanced at at Severus. His eyes locked with the man eyes, and he couldn't turn his gaze away.

Anna Molly
♥ Call me Anna ♥

Old 08-18-2010, 03:54 PM

"I slept fine, thank you," he answered. "Did you notice all the idiots sprawled around the common room?" he asked, chuckling at the thought of them and glad he wasn't there, as he might have been if Veronica wasn't here. He could get used to seeing her every morning, he thought, brightening a bit more.

Severus found he couldn't move his eyes, but he had to because people were going to pick up on the fact that they were staring, and there was no malice in his gaze...nor, oddly enough, Harry's, unless he was completely missing it. He wrenched his eyes away, painfully, and shuddered infinitesimally. "What was that?" he wondered, looking extremely confused. Some of his dreams from the previous night tried to push into his mind, likely to try to "explain", but he pushed them out of his thoughts and instead thought about the lessons he had to give the boy.

Soon, the Headmaster strode in and took a seat next to him, looking very tired, but with eyes still merry and twinkling. "Good morning, Severus!" he said brightly. "Good morning, Albus," Severus replied, fairly quietly and only a bit annoyed. He generally did not use the Headmaster's first name when anyone was around, but considering the fact that everyone was at a distance, he felt it was acceptable. The Headmaster knew that, anyway, and wouldn't comment.

"Have you talked to young Harry about lessons?" Albus questioned, keeping his voice down a bit due to the nature of the conversation. "Oh, Merlin," Severus thought, "'young', Albus? That is really not what I want to hear right now in regards to Potter."
To the Headmaster, though, he responded, just as quietly, "Yes, we have worked out a mutually satisfactory schedule."

"Oh, good! I am glad to hear that. Will you come to my office after classes today so we can discuss some important things for him of which to be aware?" Albus asked. "Fine," Severus answered, just a little annoyed that Albus was going to try to dictate his lessons.

Rei Ann

Old 08-18-2010, 04:07 PM

" Yes, I did notice that, is that a normal thing, to wake up, and head to the common room, and find all the other student sprawled on the floor like vermin?" She asked. She placed some fruit onto her plate, while she talked.

Harry found himself staring to Snape's gaze. He face was turning red on color, and he knew he should look away before anyone else good see. Harry started to wonder, why it seem that his Professor's gaze did seem to hold any hatred for him, like it normally did. Harry let out a breath he had been holding with Snape eyes pulled away. Harry then choose to stare down at his plate.

" Hey Mate" Ron called walking over and sitting next to Harry.

" Oh Hey Ron" He said. He then noticed Ron starting to shovel food into his mouth, and went back to his own meal.

Anna Molly
♥ Call me Anna ♥

Old 08-18-2010, 06:19 PM

Draco laughed. "No, only on the first day. It's some back-to-school sort of tradition," he explained, taking some food and eating it with manners, unlike that Weasley pig whom he saw shoveling food as usual out of the corner of his eye.

Albus continued to chat with Severus about the general goings-on, and Severus generally listened and tried not to think more about Harry Potter than he absolutely had to. He knew he'd have the boy in class soon and was not looking forward to it. How would they act? He'd probably have to don the mask of hatred for the boy; he tried to muster up the feeling but just couldn't find it--it was almost gone. He could still act as if he immensely disliked Potter, but a lot of his true hatred had been replaced with...something else, to which he would not put a name.

"...so of course, Tonks said, 'Why not go directly to the source?' Ah, Severus, have you been listening?" Albus asked.

"Of course, Headmaster. Why not go directly to the source?" Severus replied. He'd become rather good at listening to someone while working out problems in his head and the likes. It was a necessity at Death Eater meetings, in case something unexpected happened.

Rei Ann

Old 08-19-2010, 01:39 AM

" Oh I see, is there any other sort of traditions I should know about?" She asked him. All the while thinking how it was a stupid tradition.

Harry just nodded to Ron when he needed to. He knew they would have to leave for their first class soon, He had double potions yet this time it would just be him and Hermione, since they had made O in their Owls for Potion but Ron had not. Something he normally would dread, but right now he was looking forward to it. Though of course he would never tell anyone that. Though he really wasn't looking forward to being treated rudely by the man who was quickly becoming his obsession.

[[ Now since I typed that, I hear lady gaga playing.]]

Last edited by Rei Ann; 08-21-2010 at 04:37 AM..

Anna Molly
♥ Call me Anna ♥

Old 08-20-2010, 08:49 PM

"You think it's a stupid tradition, don't you," Draco stated, not even in an inquisitive tone, just amused. "I know it's a stupid tradition, but it's also tradition. Well, there's usually a huge party on Halloween night, after the Feast, and...well, most of them end up with people crashing, but usually it's in their dorms and not all across the common room," he explained. There were a couple traditions for first year "initiation" but since she was older, she didn't count. "Didn't you have any traditions at Beauxbatons?" he asked, curious.

Severus listened to Albus talk for a while longer; he didn't want to think about Harry anymore and generally avoided looking at the boy--man--boy--his student--whom he'd have in class much too soon for comfort.

In any event, listening to the Headmaster was a decent distraction as long as he didn't talk about Harry Potter, or NEWTs, or Potions, or the Dark Lord, or...really, this wasn't working.

Thankfully, he finished eating quickly and told the Headmaster that it was time for him to leave. After all, he had classes--such as the first one, in which he'd see Harry Potter! Oh, Merlin--for which he had to prepare. Really, he just needed to get out of the Great Hall right then. So, he rose and left the High Table.

He swept out of the Great Hall, robes billowing behind him, and looked threateningly at anyone who dared cross his path on his way out.

((Haha, nice! xD))

Last edited by Anna Molly; 08-20-2010 at 11:18 PM..

Rei Ann

Old 08-20-2010, 09:00 PM

" Yes, I do." She told him. She was a tad surprised he could tell she was thinking that. " We have a few traditions, but nothing like that. We also were allowed to drank since the school is in France, so Wine is very big, instead of the other spirits." Veronica told him.

Harry glanced up to see his favorite obsession leave the great hall. Harry wanted to follow, but he sat there. He then poked Ron," We should go find Hermione and then her and I have to go to Newt potions." Harry said. " You know, I don't know why your taking that, Snape is horrid to you" Ron told him.
" I need it for my job choice" Harry said, ' Well if I live long enough' He thought. They two kept chatting as they left the great hall.

[[ Yeah, I can just see him stalking Severus, and singing some Lady Gaga.]]

Last edited by Rei Ann; 08-21-2010 at 12:21 AM..