Nekochan5345
I ate Jesus, he tasted like stai...

Old 07-08-2009, 08:16 PM

Brendon stayed quiet and let the idiots talk it out. Personally he had never liked any Shakespeare plays and never once found himself reading one when he didnt absolutely have to. And even then he usually used spark notes.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil
Send a message via Yahoo to Sikira_Uchiha

Old 07-08-2009, 08:22 PM

"Right well...were gonna go into groups of three and each group will write and present it's favorite play abridged....soo get going. This project is due at the end of the month..."

Valone grinned swiveling around to Skeletor, "You and me R and J?" She smirked, "Or...are you chicken..."

Mira rolled her eyes at them before tapping Kiro and Brendon,"Well Brendon you and Kiro and me?"

Nekochan5345

Old 07-08-2009, 08:27 PM

"Oh your on! And ill beat you this time! Whoever makes the audience laugh more wins!" Not-Skeletor said defiantly and pushed his desk next to hers. Damn this guy is weird. Brendon thought to himself, but he was sure that his expression gave away his thoughts. He didnt really care much though.

Thank god he had a group. He didnt know what would happen if he didnt.
"Yea...thanks Mari" Brendon said with a deep sigh of relief.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 07-08-2009, 08:31 PM

Valone smirked, "Okay your on...." Mari nudged Kiro jerking her finger at Valone and Skeletor.

"Any second now they're gonna start having sex on those desks..." Mari giggled. Kiro nodded energetically.

"Tell me about it...so what play?"

"Julias Ceaser..."

"Fine..."

Nekochan5345

Old 07-08-2009, 08:33 PM

Brendon shook his head.
"That would be....weird..." Brendon admitted, "And uh...yea i cant act...so i wont really be much help...sorry"

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 07-08-2009, 08:35 PM

"Don't worry you'll be the one we kill..." Kiro said with a smile. Mari nodded just the bell rang.

"Thank god...were out of here...." Mari said.

Valone scowled, "You better blink then Skeletor cuz I'm not leaving till you do...."

Nekochan5345

Old 07-08-2009, 08:39 PM

Not-Skeletor just glared at her and stayed planted to the ground, unmoving and not intending to do so anytime soon. God he was weird. Well hed let them battle it out he supposed. Even though he wasnt really sure what they were doing exactly.

Following the girls again he pulled out his schedule from his sock again and looked at Mari.

"Whats next?" He asked pulling his pant leg back down.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 07-08-2009, 08:42 PM

"Stage fighting..." Kiro said. Mari nodded grabbing Valone and pulling her out of the room.

"Hey!" She screamed growling as she closed her eyes due to the pull. "Damn....on of these days Josie...one of these day..." She looked at him.

Mira sighed, "Lead the way Kiro..."

Nekochan5345

Old 07-08-2009, 08:48 PM

Josie laughed loudly and walked out of the room, relishing his victory as he walked to his next class. Brendon couldnt help but watch the kid go. The clothing that he wore seemed to be hanging off of him like loose skin. It was almost difficult to watch. He really was odd.

"Fun...It sounds painful..." Brendon said and shivered, "So whos that Josie guy...Is his name really Josie...because that kind of sounds...weird...and girly..."

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 07-08-2009, 08:52 PM

Valone gave a fake swoon. "Oh Josie is the love of my life...but if you tell him I'll kill you!" She glared looking over her shoulder as she watched him go with a pout. "I know he likes me but he's too fucking stubborn to say it. He's soo annoying..."

Mira sighed shaking her head. "Yeah...Jason...is the next teach...he's Chris' godfather..."

"He could play the Godfather...." Kiro murmered.

Nekochan5345

Old 07-08-2009, 09:03 PM

"Ooookaaay..." Brendon said as Valone told him about Josie. He couldn't see the attraction. He wasn't the kind of person he could see people getting along with well. Though he wasn't sure why. He didnt ponder on it too long and turned his attention to the thought at hand. Chris's godfather was a teacher here? He didnt know that. He hated Chris. It was no wonder he had never asked, but with how bubbly he was he would have thought it would come up in conversation. Chris was like that. Open and happy all the time, it made him hard not to like which was why he hated him so much.

"What do you mean he could play the godfather?" he asked just before he entered the room. His gaze shot emediately to the center of the room. There was a large white stage in the middle with a whole arangement of seats circling around it. Oh God please dont let me have to go up there.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 07-08-2009, 09:05 PM

"No worse..." Kiro said. Sitting back in the way back.

"Hey guys!" Misa smiled she was sitting in the front taking notes.

Mari and Valone smiled. Sitting next to her, "Jason doesn't like Kiro..." Mari explained.

Nekochan5345

Old 07-08-2009, 09:09 PM

"Why dosnt he like Kiro?" Brendon asked taking a seat as far away from the stage as humanly possible. Which really wasnt all that far. It was a rather small room. But thats besides the point. He didnt really see what was not to like about Kiro. She was nice enough. If a little quiet but he was sure she had reason for it even if it was one he didnt know about. Being such a touchy subject and all.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 07-08-2009, 09:12 PM

"....He's overly protective of Chris...and he doesn't like Kiro's family...birth and adoptive..." Misa explained sullenly.

Mari sighed, "It's sad really...."

"I can hear you!" Kiro said with a laugh.

Nekochan5345

Old 07-08-2009, 09:26 PM

"Oh...Im sorry..." he said, mostly to Kiro. He could understand why he wouldn't like Kiro's family. Her father was a criminal and her mother was a man. But that didnt make her a bad person did it?

He didnt have time to think as the bell rang loudly and a few stray students scampered in. The room was filled to the brink, mostly with the same students that had been in the last class with a few added additions here and there. They all took their seats quietly and stayed quiet. It was like they were afraid to talk. Weird.

A few moments later the door slammed open on its hinges and a man who he had to assume was the teacher stride out onto the low stage. He was tall, huge even, with broad well muscled shoulders and all around body. His face was hard and pale, cold as granite and expression unchanging except for his jade eyes that looked at each student with cold indifference and disdain. Redish brown long bangs fell out over his square glasses, parted in the middle, it washed over his face like a dark vail. Everything about him was intimidating. He could see why they were afraid of him.

"Is everyone here?" Jason asked, his voice deep and booming seeming to be incapable of holding any sort of compassion in it. Everyone emediately said yes. Jason nodded and drew one big check over the roster page. He had no time for attendance.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 07-08-2009, 09:29 PM

Kiro tried to hide in her seat. While Valone stared at him in admiration. Mari watched him carefully and Misa held her pen hovering over her paper waiting.

Nekochan5345

Old 07-09-2009, 05:04 PM

Jason looked up at them all with the same cold hard look on his face and crossed his arms, scanning over them like a hawk searching for its next meal. Brendon could barely contain a squeak of pure terror. This man was scary! Oh God what did i do to deserve this? he thought. He was having bad luck with teachers today and, if the pattern continued, this teacher would hate him by the end of class. He could tell that this was not a man that you wanted to be on bad terms with.

"I understand we have some new additions..." He said in his booming, yet somehow calm voice. He looked around, passing over the faces of unfamiliar students with some form of annoyance, though it was subtle at best, "For those of you who have never taken any of my classes before...well...good luck. Well be learning about how to act out a fight scene and make it look believable. Ill tell you right now most of you new students are going to suck, bad. And that's just fine because I don't give a rats ass ether way. This class is going to have a bunch of physical activity, technique, and precision . If you miss one step, your likely to get hurt. But if you do it right, youll do just fine. Also, because this is basically play fighting there should be no contact with other students. But, because i dont give a rats ass about any of you, feel free to fight it out for real. But if you brake your nose or something dont come crying to me. Its your own stupid fault...Any questions?

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 07-09-2009, 05:08 PM

Valone exchanged a small grin with Mari. Oh Yeah they were gonna fight for real. Who could say no to that?

Misa looked over at them clearly not thinking the same thing. She didn't want to hurt anyone. She'd try and go with Brendon she decided. Kiro was ready for anything really except being in a room. With Jason. Who hated her. For no real reason other than dhe lived and breathed. Kiro bowed her head accepting her fate.

Last edited by Sikira_Uchiha; 07-09-2009 at 05:10 PM..

Nekochan5345

Old 07-09-2009, 05:20 PM

Brendon just shivered and looked at the teacher like a beaten dog. Jason didn't notice at all.

"Alright...now that weve got that out of the way i want you to move the chairs out of the way and get into groups of three," He said crossing his arms again, "I want you to try a simple kick to the gut. One of you kicks, the other pretends, or actually does, receive the blow."

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 07-09-2009, 05:24 PM

Mari and Valone teamed up instantly and Kiro quickly joined them. Misa tapped Brendon. "Partners?" She asked with a wary smile as she looked over at the three girls were giggling while kicking each other in the gut. They were used to this. Kiro was specialy trained in Karate and was soon getting her Black belt. And Mari and Valone had started a year or two ago and were catching up fast. Misa however, was still a white belt. She just couldn't get it right.

Nekochan5345

Old 07-09-2009, 05:28 PM

"Uh...yea partners..." he said and pushed his chair out of the way as instructed. Brendon couldn't fight and he knew it. Kerate was not exactly something that he had ever and would ever try. He had watched a good number of Mari's classes, but he had never once even thought about joining. It was too violent for his tastes. So obviously he didn't have the slightest idea where to begin.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 07-09-2009, 06:08 PM

Misa tried pathetically to try and kick Brendon but always chickened out before the blow even came close. Kiro pursed her lips watching them before walking over and tried to help them. "No...you need to stand closer..." Kiro said moving them closer which earned her a glare from Misa.

"Okay now try..." Kiro said shaking her head while going back to her group. Misa tried. And tried. Fail.

Nekochan5345

Old 07-09-2009, 06:24 PM

Brendon hadnt moved once since Misa began, give or take a couple of flinches. But the blows never got close enough for him to actually do anything. She always stopped a few inches before making contact with his body. Even he could tell that she was failing pretty bad to make it look realistic. So he didnt even try to look like he was being kicked. Still he cheered his friend on as she missed again and again.

Brendon looked around after a wile, getting bored with doing nothing. Jason was in fact doing something, which he had not expected because 'he didnt give a rats ass.' But there he was telling the students what they were doing wrong and trying to correct it. He was right, the ones who were doing it wrong were doing it horribly bad, but there were a few that were actually doing very well. You could tell this because, one, it looked real, and, two, Jason completely ignored them. There was even a few that had moved on to more complicated kicks. One boy was even doing back flips and roundhouse kicks, his partner who was the striking redhead from before pretended to be hit with utter perfection. Brendon didnt even want to know how long it took them to learn how to do that.

"Your not even close..." Brendon jumped as Jason suddenly materialized out of nowhere. Jason looked down at him with a raised eyebrow, nearly making him shit himself, before turning back to Misa.

"Try actually kicking him. I know i said not to but it will help. And if you cant reach his chest then try coming in from the side, at about knee level," He said, deadpan.

"And you," Jason said, turning on his heals to face Brendon, "For Christs sake don't just stand there like a buffoon. At least try to look like your trying"

Brendon squeaked in terror, "B-b-b-but...I-I-I c-cant act sir..."

"Do i look like i care?" He asked. He didnt, "If you cant act dont sign up for god damn acting courses."

"i-I didnt sir"

"Not my problem. Now work..."

Last edited by Nekochan5345; 07-09-2009 at 09:20 PM..

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 07-09-2009, 06:43 PM

Misa nodded weakly and tried to kick him in the knee but freaked when her toe hit. "Sorry sorry...."

Mira, Valone and Kiro sighed and rolled their eyes. She could kick a soccer ball more than halfway down a field and get yellow cards and penalties for elbowing and tripping but she could pretend to kick someone. Valone grinned. "Watch this!" She said to no one in particular though it was oblivious she was trying to get bragging rights by showing off to Jason. Not that he'd care anyway. Valone went up with an Ax kick to smack Mari in the head which she blocked easily with a head block then grabbing her foot with her hand grabbed her and tossed her aside.

"....Nice..." Kiro grinned as Valone hit the ground hard with a laugh and quickly jumped up high-fiveing Mari.

Nekochan5345

Old 07-09-2009, 06:51 PM

Brendon pretended that she had kicked him really hard and jumped up and down on his 'unharmed' leg. It looked utterly pathetic and he knew it. A couple of kids even stopped what they were doing to marvel at just how bad his acting was. Brendon couldnt help but blush with embarrassment. After a few seconds he stopped and bowed his head in shame. Jason just shook his head at both of them, not finding it funny in the least.

He was paying more attention to Valone now. He didnt look particularly interested, but Brendon guessed that it was better than watching their pitiful attempt at play fighting.

Jason just nodded in approval when Mari evaded, satisfied with the improvement. But it didnt last long. As soon as Kiro spoke his eyes were all on her. He didnt look particularly angry, in fact he wasnt showing much emotion at all. So he looked just about the same as always. He could tell by the look in his eyes that he was not fond of her and had just realized that she was in the class, as he had not taken roll call for real.