View Poll Results: Who is your favorite Cambridge Couple?
Maverick x Matthew 4 18.18%
Jordan x Matthew 1 4.55%
Jordan x Vahn 0 0%
Percival x Vahn 7 31.82%
Holden x Zander 2 9.09%
The Twinlets xD 8 36.36%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

The Tallest Building Ever
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to The Tallest Building Ever

Old 08-02-2009, 08:07 PM

Cambridge High School for Boys
It started all on the evening of an idle Tuesday sometime late in their summer vacation.. Three girls sat around the television with enough snacks to feed a small village. Little did anyone know those three girls were plotting. Plotting something very evil....

“Oh my god Cambridge High School’s on the News!”
“Oh what for?”
“Are they letting girls in yet?”
“Shh, no! Some guy won the Nobel Prize!”
“For what?”
“Fuck if I know.”
“Oh my god he is so hot!”
“Every guy that goes to CHS is hot.”
“We should go to that High School.”
“It’s boys only!”
“So?”
“What do you mean ‘So?’ We’re girls! We’ll never get in!”
“If we cut our hair and got disguises.”
“But ew! We’ll look so ugly!”
“No, we’ll just get cute boy haircuts!”
“Okay then what about money, huh? It’s a private school! That’s way too expensive!”
“Who cares! My dad will pay for all three of us! I have his credit card anyway!”
“Oh my god, can you imagine all the hot guys around us?”
“They’d be all over us!”
“No we’ll be in disguises, remember?”
“Oh.”
“Could you imagine?”
“All the hot guys…”
“All the Yaoi we’d witness..”
“The sexy boys…”
“The man-on-man action…”
“Hot guy and me kissing action…”
“He can’t find out you’re a girl!”
“Well maybe I’ll date a gay guy and he won’t know!”
“Sexy boys, 24/7…”
“Lots and lots of Yaoi…. 24/7”
“Ew you weirdo.”
“Shut up, you know you like it too…”
“Yeah, you’re right.”
“Cambridge here we come!”
“Serious?”
“As a heart attack, you think I was joking? I’m not missing out on any Yaoi!”

Cambridge High School is the #1 All-boy’s boarding school in the USA. The education provided to students is rigorous, demanding, and very worthwhile. Any Ivy League School that comes across a transcript from a student at CHS is generally automatically accepted and offered the most scholarships out of any other student from another high school. Their sports teams are top in the state they are located in, New York. Every year the school gets broadcasted on the news for something amazing. This year, however, there is going to be something that will make BIG headlines. Girls. That’s right. G-I-R-L-S. No girl has ever succeeded in getting into the school, but somehow, a few girls have, being under the disguises of boys. Will they make it through the year alive?

Last edited by The Tallest Building Ever; 09-07-2009 at 10:11 PM..

ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-02-2009, 08:25 PM

Rules
Miscellaneous

- PM your profiles to me please. :heart:
- The RP is obviously about girls pretending they’re boys. So the point is that they don’t reveal their identities until they absolutely have to.
- This is a romance RP, and even though there are girls here, Yaoi is HIGHLY encouraged.
- I can and will change the rules whenever I want to.
- Romance is highly encouraged, however, please take any devout moments of affection above PG-13 elsewhere.
- Cussing is allowed. Keep in mind that cussing is like the Sweets section of the food pyramid(or 'food rainbow' for you Canadians O.o). Use sparingly.
- Drama is encouraged. Do not godmodd.
- Please understand the laws of writing english.
- I want characters who are structured like onions. In other words, your character should have depth. Your character should also have flaws. Flaws make things interesting.

Last edited by The Tallest Building Ever; 08-05-2009 at 03:46 PM..

ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-02-2009, 08:31 PM

So What’s this Place Like Anyway?
What is there around here?

So, you’ve heard so much about the school, now it’s time to check it out! Cambridge has a state-of-the-art campus, with everything from your standard classrooms all the way to the AMAZING recreational building. There is even a coffee shop and a garden here! Enough about that though, on to the important stuff: Classes.

To eliminate confusion with schedules and to prevent me from running around in circles in my tiny apartment with my head cut off, I've decided that everyone will have a uniform class schedule. We'll announce when the classes change. The schedule goes as follows:

Classes

Yep. It’s called school for a reason. Here are the offered courses at Cambridge:

>>--»1st period: Math
>>--»2nd period: Art
>>--»3rd period: English
>>--»LUNCH
>>--»4th period: Music
>>--»5th period: Foreign Language

Last edited by The Tallest Building Ever; 08-02-2009 at 08:54 PM..

ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-02-2009, 08:52 PM

Dorms
You have to sleep SOMEWHERE!

There are three types of dorms. They are named after the three secondary colors, Orange, Purple, and Green, even though the name has nothing to do with the color of the interior. That's just the color of the building they are in. Each dormitory is a 1 story building(With the exception of the Green Building) and has 3-4 dorms. There are two students to a dorm, with the exception of the Green Building, which can room 3.

The Orange Dorms

These typically are for students who like their study time. The Dormitory has its own library and computer room. The dorms have a small living room with a desk, a couch, a coffee table, and a Television. They also have two bedrooms, allowing the inhabitants their own privacy. The bedrooms themselves also have desks, along with a bookcase already filled with books and a bed, a dresser, and a closet. They share their own bathroom, but they also get a mini kitchen. The kitchen has a sink, a small fridge, a microwave, a coffee maker and two cupboards.

People in the Orange Dorms:

>>--»O1: Vahn Riverwind, "Jonathon Mitchells"
>>--»O2: Holden S. Stanford, Zander Myles
>>--»O3:

The Purple Dorms

These are lovely dorms with a lot of charm. The Purple Building has its own coffee shop, which is open 24 Hours (And is hiring!) Because of this, the Purple Dorms tend to become the meeting place for a lot of students. The dorms themselves are nice as well, each student gets their own room with a stylish vanity and all the basic things they'd need in their rooms. The bathrooms also have a claw foot tub/shower combination. The Purple dorms also have a living room and mini kitchen as well.

People in the Purple Dorms:

>>--»P1: Percival Gray, "Craig Devons"
>>--»P2: Benjamin Lere, "Gautier Dubois"
>>--»P3:

The Green Dorms

These are what everybody is talking about! These dorms are two-story townhouse-style apartments with tons of space! If a student lives in these, they usually like to entertain or have parties. The bottom floor has the Master Bedroom. The living room is on the first floor also, which has a Television, a sofa and two lazy boys, a dining room table, and a coffee table. The Mini Kitchen is slightly larger, with a sink, several cupboards, a microwave, a toaster, a coffee maker, a fridge packed with goodies, and dishes. The second floor is where the other bedrooms are, and the second bathroom as well.

People in the Green Dorms:

>>--» G1: Maverick James Lucier, Jordan Raymonds, Matthew Oliver
>>--» G2: Victor Michael Belmont, "Vincent Lucifer Belmont", Zero Suzuki
>>--» G3:
>>--» G4:

Last edited by The Tallest Building Ever; 09-07-2009 at 10:12 PM..

ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-02-2009, 09:45 PM

Skeletons
Oh, those lovely bones.

Boy's Skeletons are here and look like this:

Quote:
Name:
Nickname:
Biography: 5 sentences please!
Personality: 5 sentences please!
Orientation:
Picture:
5 Likes:
5 Dislikes:
Posting Color:
Dorm Room: Pick whichever one you like!
Username:
Girl's Skeletons

Quote:
Fake Name:
Biography: 5 sentences please!
Personality: 5 sentences please!
Picture as a Boy:
Picture as a Girl:
5 Likes:
5 Dislikes:
Posting Color:
Dorm Room: Pick whichever one you like!
Username:
Feel free to change any colors you like. :)

Last edited by The Tallest Building Ever; 08-05-2009 at 03:48 PM..

ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-02-2009, 09:50 PM

Accepted Profiles
The Boys

Quote:
Name: Aleksei Volkov
Nickname: Alek
Grade: N/A
Height/Weight: 6'2" 280 of muscle
Biography: Aleksei graduated from Cambridge as the valedictorian. He could have gone on to any ivy league college and be instantly accepted. Instead, he chose to stay on campus for a year and work as the groundskeeper. It IS after all, recommended that take a break before attending college. And Aleksei could use some R&R after all the cramming he did. He was captain of the school's fencing and archery teams. He loves marital arts, painting, reading, writing poetry and gardening. He plans to go to college for botany.
Personality: Aleksei is very kind and protective of what he loves. He is a romantic, which seems to really come out through his poetry.
Orientation: Bi
Picture: Aleksei, the blue eyed romantic
5 Likes: Swimming, romantic walks on the beach, hiking, cooking, animals, and singing.
5 Dislikes: Rude people, people who trample his flowers, loggers, people who make fun of his accent, and people who are cruel to animals
Posting Color: Sienna
Dorm Room: Ummm... How about a log cabin on campus?
Username: HikariKuro

Quote:
Name: Zero Suzuki.

Nickname: Z/Xee.

Grade: 12.

Height/Weight: 6'5", 155lbs.

Biography: Zero was born in Hokkaido, Japan. He spent his days growing up in the "never-dying" city of Tokyo with his father and older brother: Aki. Being the youngest out of the two, Zero always felt "outcasted" amoungst his group of friends, including Akis'. He lost his mother, who was sexually abused and beaten by his father as a young toddler. Being so young at the time, Zero really didn't have a complete understanding of what was going on around him. He lost his mother in a car accident around the age of seven. And so he was left with his brother and abusive father. His father then married a widow which he had met whilst on a holiday in Ibitha. Aki and Zero were both forced to move to Tokyo, where his life made a complete turn. Zero started hanging out with the wrong crowds, getting up to mischeif, getting too involved with heavy smoking as well as drinking. He felt as though he didn't have a "meaning" to life ever since his mother had died. He too, found himself being sentenced in prison for up to nine months after attacking his father who tried hitting Aki.

After hitting the age of fifteen, Zero was still caught up with alcohol and drugs. He was kicked out of school before attacking his father and being prisoned. He normally kept to himself around crowded places; not wanting to get into anymore trouble that what he was already in. After turning to homeschooling which Aki had forced him into too, Zero decided it was time he'd get away from everything. Being so close to his brother, they both came to an agreement about sending him off to a private school - Cambridge. Zero's step-mother, (being the filthy rich that she was) reluctantly decided to pay for Zero to get into school. His father had soon passed of a heart-attack whilst Zero was in prison, so him as well as Aki were both left to be raised by their newly-found step-mother. Although Zero thinks that Camridge would be just like any school, what he doesn't know is that there are females' there too. Once Zero enters that school, his whole live would seem to make change.

Personality: Zero is a cold, quiet man. Going through a bad traumer in his past, he seemed like the type to make a whole room cold if entered. He's a very hard person to converse with (as well as understanding), and it will take quite some time to break the barrior between Zero and one (No matter what gender). He attends to show no expression whatsoever. (Only Aki has ever seen a soft side to him). Being hurt in his past, Zero distances himself from people if he sees them trying to hurt him physically and/or mentally. It's very rare that you do see him smile, laugh or maybe even "chuckle". He enjoys working out and spending time by himself. Not very smart due to being kicked out of school at a young age. Hates being stared at for too long and listening to others winge. If he is annoyed, you will be able to tell straight away that he's not the type to mess with, even though he can be a quite laid-back person at times.

Orientation: Bi-Sexual. (Still questioning that?)

Picture:

5 Likes: Smoking, drinking, his own company, playing the guitar and drums, & his hair.

5 Dislikes: People who hurt him (even though he doesn't show it, he does have a soft side), being left to pick up the pieces if he has fallen to deep for someone, allowing people to walk all over him, his father & people who talk behind his back.

Posting Color: Dim Gray.

Dorm Room: G3.

Username: Kaori Pari'
Quote:
Name: Victor Michael Belmont
Nickname: Torn
Grade: 10
Height/Weight: 6'5" 250 lbs
Biography: Victor's parents are very doting and indulgent people. Whatever Victor wished to learn, his parents were more than happy to either teach him or arrange private lessons. He comes from a very wealthy family and is classically trained in various marital arts, fencing, archery, drawing, painting, sculpting, gardening, ballet, horseback riding, gymnastics, and glass blowing. He plays guitar, drums, shakuhashi (Japanese bamboo flute), semsemia (Egyptian lute), cello, violin, and piano. His father's brother, Uncle Varten, was a master chef and taught him how to cook.
Personality: Victor is very calm and laid back. He doesn't let his family's wealth go to his head and inflate his ego. Victor is known for sharing his wealth via giving to charities. He is very kind and loves animals, particularly wolves. He has a real talent for romancing a girl....or a guy. People often wonder how two siblings could be so close.... They are often mistaken for lovers much to their dismay.
Orientation: Bi
Picture: Victor in Red
5 Likes: Protecting his little sister, nature, working out, reading, and writing.
5 Dislikes: People messing with his little sister, school, homework, clingy girls, clingy boys, and stupidity.
Posting Color: Black
Dorm Room: G2
Quote:
[IMGright]http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/PTSR/Vampire-1-1.jpg[/IMGright]Name: Percival Gray
Nickname: Allows Perci for close friends
Grade: 11th
Height/Weight: 6'2", 140
Biography: Born to an English Father and a French mother on Febuary 14th. Related to a Duke who died, only family member is a grandmother who lives in the south of France. Raised in boarding schools and never really closed to his grandmother. Owns over a dozen estates but he can't touch them until his 18th birthday. Top of his class without really trying.
Personality: Very sarcastic and can be quite mean without trying to be. When excited he can get very active but otherwise likes to conserve energy. He is British and French, has a deep British accent where he calls everyone "Birdie, doll, dear, love.." etc. He loves to look his best at all times, and cares a lot about what people think of his outfit, not him. He never exactly smiles but he will let you know very easily when he is upset.
Orientation: Homosexual
5 Likes: Sleeping, could sleep all day if allowed. Tea, addicted to tea. Healthy food and little tiny tea-related food. Enjoys shopping very much. Loves to dress up and will at any occasion, going to the store for instance.
5 Dislikes: Junk food, coffee, sports, being bored, and people who annoy him.
Posting Color: MediumVioletRed
Dorm Room: Purple
Username: PaintTheSkyRed
Quote:
[IMGleft]http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u147/liea_harting/Boys/anime.jpg[/IMGleft]
Name: Zander Myles
Nickname: Myles, he likes going by his last name once he gets close to a person.
Grade: 12th // Senior
Height/Weight: 6'2'', 175 lbs.
Biography: Zander is not from a well to do family or anything like that, he has had to work for everything and anything he has in his life. It isn't that he was poor, just not overly rich and so he has only ever felt right asking for necessities. His grandparents offered to take him in, but he felt bad leaving his parents behind and so he just stayed and took as little as he could. His parents were kind and he felt nothing but love from them and he would never wish a bad word on them ever. From a young age this caring personality was being nourished and molded.

After reaching the high school age Zander decided it was finally time to let his parents live for themselves and maybe even allow them to save up some extra money. So, he went off to study a boarding school that was close to him, so he could still visit his family now and then. Always being the shy and reserved one, he kept his nose in the books and his smarts slowly became evident. At the start of Sr. Year it was decided he'd be sent off to Cambridge in order to let his real talent shine. He would have declined, but he saw the pride in his parents eyes and accepted for them.

Personality: Zander is a caring and shy young man who loves people, but finds it hard to get close to them. When talking he gets easily flustered and blushes at even the slightest thing. His shyness causes him to be easily surprised. One can usually find him with his nose pressed against a book, drinking knowledge. He tries not to worry about what others will say, but his soft demeanor makes that nearly impossible. If he is hurt you will see it on his face.

Orientation: Gay, though he isn't loud about it.
5 Likes: Candy, Novels, Parks, Rain and Food
5 Dislikes: Liars, Cold Hearted People, Selfishness, Cheaters, and Seeing People Cry.
Posting Color: Purple <3
Dorm Room: O2
Username: Need Dough
Quote:
[IMGright]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j131/sassiecat321/newboy.jpg[/imgright]Name: Holden S. Stanford
Nickname: Holden
Grade: 11
Height/Weight: 5'7" 130 lbs
Biography: I'm from a normal family. My parents are still together, I think my little sister is a brat, we have barbecues with the neighbors on weekends and don't forget the perfect family portraits. There's nothing like an urban upperclass suburbia, if you believe in such a thing. Even though my house is huge, there are 4 others just on my street that are the exact same house. I don't really like my parents, but who does when they're my age? My father is a software engineer and my mother is a marketing manager, so they all have huge expectations of me. That's why I got sent to CHS my freshman year. Well, it's my third year here now and I'm quite ready to live it up.
Personality: I'm different than most people I know. I have a smart mouth and that gets me into trouble sometimes. I like to joke around and make people laugh, sometimes I have alot of energy and end up doing extremely random things. Some people say I make them uncomfortable when I'm really hyper, but that doesn't happen too often. I like to talk, and I like to talk to people. I live my life as if it was the last day of my life. I have no regrets that way. I'd rather think whatever I did was stupid than not do it and wish I did. I love my best friends like they are my brothers and I treat my enemies the exact opposite, and trust me, you don't want to see that side of me.
Orientation: Definitely gay, baby. <3
5 Likes: Sweets, singing in the shower, cigarettes, music, food
5 Dislikes: Theives, cheaters, homophobes, peas, root beer.
Posting Color: DarkOrchid
Dorm Room: O2
Username: The Tallest Building Ever
Quote:
Name: Benjamin Lere
Nickname: Ben, Benny, pretty much good with whatever people decide to call him.
Grade: 10 / sophomore
Height/Weight: 5'8''
Biography: He was born into a very political family, not particularly high up, but very active in current events and such. His father is a news anchor, and his mother is a secretary for a newspaper. Being an only child, he never had a brother, but was raised to be compassionate and to value the good things they had due to their significant combined income. Through school, he was a decent if not stellar student, coming to fruition in the ninth grade where he began to excel in classes. The reason for this was his coming closer to his goal of being an author of fiction novels, and wanted to have good grades to get into a good college. Now his second year, he has become confident with the highschool experience, and does well with meeting older people, as well as befriending the younger boys. While his parents are open-minded about sexuality, he never felt feelings for other guys before this year, and has had several steady girlfriends with whom he became quite intimate, but with whom relationships did not work out due to the solitude of the all-boys school.
Personality: A very dominant person, he likes to be in the forefront of things, but not in a pushy way. He has a tendency to gravitate towards the needier crowds, and likes to help people. Small, helpless looking people invoke severe protective feelings. He has a very-well-controlled anger problem, and though he keeps it on a tight reign, he does lose it on occasion. He is very careful to follow most rules and laws, and respects authority by default until given a reason not to.
Orientation: Bi (he doesn't know it yet)
Picture: Don't have one yet, still a-drawing
5 Likes: Pretty girls (and pretty guys too, but he doesn't know that yet, it dawns on him later), asian food, martial arts, excellent paintings, sports-cars.
5 Dislikes: Rude people, generic 'American' food, lack of cleanliness, rustbucket cars, cheaters.
Dorm Room: P2
Username: Iori Vytenson
[/QUOTE]

Quote:
[IMGleft]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/katkitoshi/Misc/anime_boy_studying_from_shota-yaoi-.jpg[/IMGleft]Name: Vahn Riverwind
Nickname: just Vahn or "River" due to his blue hair
Grade: Sophomore/10th grade
Height/Weight: 5'3(he's quite short ^^)/105lbs
Biography: He comes from a well to do family in England and has come to America as a foreign exchange student. He has plans to stay and live in the states and wishes to continue on to college where he'll study to become a psychiatrist like his father. He however secretly wishes to be a novelist/musician.. Despite this, he is -very- studious and takes his learning seriously.
Personality: He's very shy and sweet and tends to keep to himself. However he will help someone if they need it and is always friendly. He had a sheltered upbringing so many confuse his introverted actions for the aloof attitude of the typical "rich kid". In actuality he can be very open once he gets to know someone and actuality doesn't like to bring up his wealth.
Orientation: Bi-sexual (those older/taller than him regardless of gender preferred lol)
5 Likes: Animals, reading, soft music, playing piano(though he's dabbling in guitar) and scrapbook/journal
5 Dislikes: loud angry music, spicy food, the sight of blood, horror movies and the stress his family puts on him.
Posting Color: Royal Blue
Dorm Room: O1
Username: KatKitoshi
Quote:
[imgright]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j131/sassiecat321/1310807873_0d213fc8d7.jpg[/imgright]Name: Maverick James Lucier
Nickname: Mav, but only if you're cool enough.
Height/Weight: 5'11", 150lbs
Biography: I live in an upper class neighborhood. My mom's a best-selling author and travels around to do press related things with her books. My dad comes from a long line of military heroes, and ever since I could remember he's been pounding military values into my brain. Unfortunately, I was never interested and would often ditch my GI Joes to play Barbies with my sister and her friends. My lack of interest in anything related to war or the army left a sour taste in my dad's mouth and he's resorted to belittling me constantly over it. I've learned to not let it get to me anymore.

Ever since I started high school, I started hanging out more than ever with my childhood friend. We lived down the street from each other and had similar classes, which made things convenient. We were practically inseparable, and then one day, it happened out of nowhere. Vincent kissed me. I was terrified at first, but then we started... well, you know... experimenting together. One thing after another and we're making the decision to secretly become an item. We were so afraid of the consequences over anyone finding out that we started avoiding each other during school so not to make anyone suspicious.

Then, three months later, my own father walked in on Vincent on top of me, one of his hands disheveling my hair, and the other undoing my dress shirt. To top it off, I had my arms very affectionately wrapped around my boyfriend and our lips were mashed together in a lustful frenzy. Long story short, my father officially disowned me, Vincent's banned from ever talking to me again, and I got shipped off to boarding school to "straighten up my act." Lucky for me, my mother still loves and supports me despite my "bad choices" and talks to me every day.
Personality: I'm a good kid. My grades are spotless, and when I break the rules, it's in civil disobedience. I'm a very clean person. Everything has its rightful place. I can get a little OCD about it, but I've lived with my messy sister all my life so if I have to I will deal. Just don't take it personally if I snap about the dirty socks left in the middle of the floor. I can be self-centered and I'll be the first to admit it. I spend WAY too much time in front of the mirror in the morning. If one strand of hair is out of place, I'll turn the bathroom into a war zone while fixing it. Lucky for my roommates, it won't look like a war zone once I'm done.
I'm a loyal friend and a fun companion, but I've been on a streak of depression lately. I was yanked out of the closet way before I was even ready to be and it's left me more insecure than ever now that the one person I could go to the most has been taken out of my life. I need somebody to help me to be that fun-loving person I once was.
Orientation: Still kind of stuck in the closet.
5 Likes: Music, Food, Clean Rooms, Cigarettes, Cars.
5 Dislikes: Dogs, Sports, Dad, Military, Jerks.
Posting Color: Crimson
Dorm Room: G1
Username: The Tallest Building Ever
Quote:
Picture: [IMGleft]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/vampiregrrl377/blueeyes.jpg[/IMGleft]Name: Jordan Raymonds
Nickname: JD, as his middle name would be Damian.
Grade: 12th
Height/Weight: 6’3 170lbs
Biography: Jordan was born and raised in Miami, until his father decided he should move in with his grandfather to learn some discipline. At the age of eight, he moved in with his grandfather, where he was raised the hard way. Beatings were a daily thing, but it would help him to ‘toughen up and not become a sissy boy’, like his grandfather would always tell him. Learning to respect elder people while feeling nothing but hatred, Jordan managed to express himself in two ways: swimming and working out. By doing those two things every day, Jordan not only grew quite muscular, he also had a great condition and a lot of attention from the people around him, something he wanted more and more.

Reaching the age of fifteen, his grandfather sent him off to study at Cambridge, a school he first wished he didn’t have to go to. Being so far from his family and loved ones was hard, but for him to go to that school would make it even more hard on him to contact them. At first he thought his grandfather was playing a trick on him, yet when he was told it would be better than to return to Miami, Jordan understood. Once on the school, it seemed like heaven to him. All the boys that were walking around... After being on the school for a month, he received a phone call from his father, who told him his grandfather had passed away. Feeling like there was no way he could return, yet knowing his grandfather left him everything in New York, Jordan made the tough decision to stay in New York and graduate from the school, hoping to make his grandfather proud in that way.

Personality: Jordan is a kind guy, who’se always willing to help those in need. He cares a lot about appearance, his own in special. He has anger management issues, and eventhough he doesn’t take his anger out on other people easily, he can get aggrivated easily, something he’ll let people notice. He’s a dominant guy, not someone who forces his will on others, yet he is one who forces himself on others. He’s an outgoing person, one who says what’s on their mind, something which can sometimes be a bad thing. Also he’s really sensitive to what other people think and say.
Orientation: Bisexual, though he has a preference for men.
5 Likes: Music, cars, working out, swimming and mirrors and everything that reflects your image.
5 Dislikes: Facial hair, messy rooms, girlie boys, hair that has no gel in it and torn clothing.
Posting Color: SlateGray
Username: MimiYoshi
Quote:
[imgright]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg228/cremeybutter/AnimeGuy5.jpg[/imgright]Name: Matthew Oliver
Nickname: Matt
Height/Weight: 6’1” 140lbs
Biography: Matthew was born as a single child. His birth was a blessing to his parents, who at first weren’t allowed to get married, yet once his mother’s family found out about the pregnancy, they knew they couldn’t stop their love for each other. Being raised in a perfect family, Matthew learned his manners from the moment he could walk, talk and was potty trained. He knew how to amuse people with his childish behaviour, something his parents loved dearly about him. Yet growing older, he also started to attract people. Both girls and guys started to fall for Matthew, and in fear of their son slipping away in a world of sex, drugs and violence, they decided to send him off to Cambridge, a school he would study until he was finished with high school. Soon to enter his final year, Matthew was positive that he would make it a year to remember.
Personality: Matthew is a cheerful guy, one that always amuses others, something that comes natural. He does stupid things, yet enjoys doing them cause in his eyes, a smile is worth all the effort. He doesn’t like it all that much when people hold a grudge against him, and when they are angry at him. His natural charms makes people feel attracted to him easily, and he isn’t the type of guy to pick on a fight.
Orientation: Bisexual
5 Likes: laughter, humour, doing stuff he shouldn’t do, partying and making stuff go BOOM!
5 Dislikes: hatred, math, people who get angered easily, worrying and mosquitos.
Posting Color: DeepSkyBlue
Username: Hikari Chan

The "Boys"
Quote:
On the left Picture as a Girl: On the right (They look alike a lot and it's one picture so I thought he could be what she looked like after the hairctu ^-^ )
[IMGleft]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h67/ChiiSakura/GageandICouple2.jpg[/IMGleft]Fake Name: Jonathon Mitchells
Height/Weight: 5'6
Biography: Aisha was born as a single child in a home with two loving and wealthy parents that always protected her from all the bad things in life. Homeschooled when she was younger, she never really contacted neighbouring kids, as all she spoke with were relatives of her. Ever since her parents got divorced and her dad moved miles away, she started missing the one thing she found important: having a male figure in her life. As she entered high school, she met two girls, not knowing those girls would ever become her best friends. Though she was soon to find out all of them had a passion for men, she had a hard time showing her true feelings at first. But as she started to enjoy life, nothing could stop her from hunting down the hotties.
Personality: Aisha is a natural shy girl, due to her not being able to make contacts and socialize when she was younger. She has her heart on the right place, as she would always want for justice to prevail. Aisha is a cheerful girl, one who always knows how to get the best out of each days. She's a very supportive friend, and a good shoulder to cry on. She's everything but selfish, since she would want for everyone to have what they desire, yet she can bitch at people who always whine about what they want instead of simply getting it, just because she could get everything she wanted by making one phonecall to her father.
5 Likes: Boys, animals, make up, music and shopping.
5 Dislikes: Spiders, bugs overall, having her period, body hair and fashion blunders.
Posting Color: Teal
Dorm Room: O1
Username: MimiYoshi
Quote:
Fake Name: Vincent Lucifer Belmont
Grade: 10
Height/Weight: 5'5" 120 ((Their parents claim that Vincent was a very ill child and did not grow strong or as tall as his brother did))
Biography: Victoria's parents are very doting and indulgent people. Whatever Victoria wished to learn, her parents were more than happy to either teach her or arrange private lessons. She comes from a very wealthy family and is classically trained in various marital arts, fencing, archery, drawing, painting, sculpting, gardening, ballet, horseback riding, gymnastics, and glass blowing. She plays guitar, drums, shakuhashi (Japanese bamboo flute), semsemia (Egyptian lute), cello, violin, and piano. Her father's brother, Uncle Varten, was a master chef and taught her how to cook.
Personality: Victoria is very shy and quiet. She also doesn't seem to care about money and often gives to charities with her brother. She is very kind and loves animals, particularly wolves. Victoria spends most of her time by either by herself or with her brother. People often wonder how two siblings could be so close.... They are often mistaken for lovers much to their dismay.
Picture as a Boy: Looks just like her brother.
Picture as a Girl: Victoria before she cut her hair
5 Likes: Her brother, reading, writing, nature, and hiking.
5 Dislikes: Crowds, loud people, mean people, book burning, and being homesick.
Dorm Room: G2
Quote:
Fake Name: Craig Devons.
Grade: Eleventh.
Height/Weight: 5'3" & 115lbs.
Biography: Born to an American mother and English father on March 5th. The youngest out of 3 siblings, and the only female. Lost both grandparents on both sides of the family. Brought up in South Wales, but originated from London, England. Wants to study into acting with traveling and foreign languages.
Personality: Quite shy; humid, outgoing - can be competitive & outspoken if not thinking before acting. VERY sensitive & mainly lives in her thoughts (Loves her own company at times). British, Scottish & part American. She obsesses over how she looks & can feel "enclosed"/paronoid about what people think of her. Bubbly, placid & very quiet.
Picture as a Boy: (Wears a WIG instead due to not liking her hair being short.)
Picture as a Girl:
5 Likes: Shopping! Spending time alone. Meeting new people. Dancing & keeping fit and healthy. Giggling - Becomes easily amused.
5 Dislikes: Obnoxious people, arrogant people, boredom, tomatoes & unhygienic people.
Posting Color: Plum ( =
Dorm Room: Purple. (P1)
Username: Kaori Pari'
Quote:
[IMGleft]http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/PTSR/emoanimecouple.jpg[/IMGleft]Fake Name: Gautier Dubois
Height/Weight: 5 foot even, 99lbs
Biography: Born and raised in France, and working as an assistant to one of the most high end fashion designers, Jean, until she was fired for obsessing over his boyfriend at the time. The couple broke up and she moved on to be another assistant to another fashion designer in London. She found out the guy she pinned for went to Cambridge and enrolled herself to get closer to him. She speaks French and English, and has one older brother who lives in France and both of her parents live in France.
Personality: She gets very hyper but she is very book smart. She enjoys fashion and designing outfits. She gets close to people fast and can get very obsessive if they are very attractive. Has a fetish for tall boys and also enjoys to paint and draw. She has done ballet for years and loves to do yoga with free time.
5 Likes: Fashion, Percival, Drawing, Ballet, Painting…Percival pictures.
5 Dislikes: Outdoors, other girls, Videogames, science and mean people.
Posting Color: mediumpurple
Dorm Room: Orange Dorms
Username: PaintTheSkyRed

Last edited by The Tallest Building Ever; 08-17-2009 at 06:52 PM..

ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-03-2009, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintTheSkyRed View Post
check out the banners!

HTML Code:
[url=http://www.menewsha.com/forum/community/roleplaying-forum/modern-schools/120117-cambridge-high-school-boys-yaoi-twist.html][IMG]http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/PTSR/Bannar1.png[/IMG][/url]

HTML Code:
[url=http://www.menewsha.com/forum/community/roleplaying-forum/modern-schools/120117-cambridge-high-school-boys-yaoi-twist.html][IMG]http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/PTSR/Bannar2.png[/IMG][/url]

HTML Code:
[url=http://www.menewsha.com/forum/community/roleplaying-forum/modern-schools/120117-cambridge-high-school-boys-yaoi-twist.html][IMG]http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/PTSR/Bannar3.png[/IMG][/url]

HTML Code:
[url=http://www.menewsha.com/forum/community/roleplaying-forum/modern-schools/120117-cambridge-high-school-boys-yaoi-twist.html][IMG]http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/PTSR/Bannar4.png[/IMG][/url]

HTML Code:
[url=http://www.menewsha.com/forum/community/roleplaying-forum/modern-schools/120117-cambridge-high-school-boys-yaoi-twist.html] [IMG]http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/PTSR/Bannar5.png[/IMG][/url]

Last edited by The Tallest Building Ever; 08-12-2009 at 10:32 PM..

ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-03-2009, 05:13 PM

Maverick sat in the limousine for what felt like years as the man escorted him to his new hell. He sat lazily slouched over, an elbow resting on the armrest of the door as he apathetically looked out the window. As if private school was hard enough, his father decided to send him to boarding school, where he'd live with a bunch of even more spoiled brats that he didn't know and deal with their stupid attitudes.
Before he knew it, the butler opened his door and Maverick almost slipped, but the seatbelt caught him. He unbuckled himself and carried his bag out of the car. He waited on the sidewalk of the entrance to the school for the butler to unload his bags. He'd only brought two large suitcases and a messenger, He figured there wouldn't be much more that he would need.
"Thanks Charles." He said as he turned around and looked at the front office with disdain. Here is the end of my life. He sighed, walking to the entrance of the school to pick up his room key. The receptionist was relatively nice, kindly handing over the room key to B1 and giving him a map. She even offered to grab another classmate to help with his bags, but he politely declined.
The Boarding School was laid out very similar to his old private school, and he had no problem finding his dorm. He passed a cafe on the way, and decided that after he had himself situated he was going to get himself something to drink. The door opened with ease and the raven-haired boy soon found himself in an uninhabited dorm. Maverick checked around and saw an unoccupied master bedroom. "I'M TAKING THE MASTER BEDROOM!" Mav yelled as if anyone was listening. "At least I wont have to deal with a messy room mate screwing up my bathroom." He muttered to himself. He tossed his messenger on the bed and put his hands on his hips, trying to decide what he'd do first. His mind nagged him to unpack, so he started taking his clothes out of one of the suitcases and placed them neatly into the closet.

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-03-2009, 05:49 PM

Vahn stepped out of the cab and took in his surroundings. He had just arrived to the states that morning and he was still tired from his trip. He just wanted to get processed quickly and lay down in his dorm. He slowly turns to the cab and with the driver's help, he pulls out his 3 medium suitcases and his school bag. He wondered if maybe he packed more than he needed, but his mother helped him and protective as she was for her first born, she made sure he packed -several- changes of clothes for every season of the year. Chances were he wasn't going to wear them all, despite his upbringing he was always able to make due with less, but to appease her he agreed and is now stuck with almost 200lbs of luggage. "Maybe I can donate some of these..." He wondered aloud as he and the driver lugged his things towards the school and into the reception area.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to MimiYoshi Send a message via Yahoo to MimiYoshi

Old 08-03-2009, 06:00 PM

After packing his belongings, Jordan took a last look around the villa. Wandering down the hall upstairs, there wasn't a single sound to be heard aside of his very own footsteps. Glancing in the rooms as he passed them, he walked down the stairs, onto the second floor. he stopped in front of the only closed door on the story. Resting his palm against it, he tried to resist the urge of crying. His grandfathers death seemed like it was only a month ago, yet in reality two years had already past. He rested the palm of his left hand against the door, nodding to himself. "This is for you, grandfather. I'll make you proud..." After lowering his hand, he walked down to the main floor as he continued on inspecting the villa. No candles were lit, the stove was turned off, the dishwasher clean and well. "That makes me ready to leave." As he locked the door behind himself, Jordan put his luggage in the trunk of his car, soon after making his way to the school. After several hours, he finally reached the school. Grabbing his luggage once more, he made his way inside. "I'm back!" he said, greeting the receptionist as he went to take his key. To his surprise, he didn't get the same dorm he was sleeping in for the past two years. "I'm sharing a room this year? Oh goodie. Well, I hope he's not a dirty guy, or you owe me a housekeeper!" Waving at her, Jordan walked towards his new dorm. Hmm..it's even in a different wing! I just hope my roommate will be normal... Ah, here it is! Jordan opened the door, and to his surprise he saw someone standing. Oh god, this is going to be good. "Hey, I'm Jordan. Jordan Raymonds. I see you took the master bedroom."Quite rude to decide things on your own, but I suppose that he's a spoiled kid. "I'll be moving in upstairs then. Make yourself comfortable here at school." And don't get in my way...

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-03-2009, 06:46 PM

By the time Vahn makes it up to the desk, he's panting, dropping the heavy suitcase. "Never again..." He muttered, then he turns to smile shyly at the receptionist. "Hello... I'm back for my next semester, which room will I be in?" He was handed his room key and sees the familiar orange tag. Heaving a sigh of relief of not being placed in a more raucous room, he gladly accepted the student help with his bags. While normally he would decline, there was no way he could take all of that to his room himself without hurting himself. Finally in his room, he plops down on his bed and sighs, shutting his eyes, just wanting to rest and get over his jet lag.

ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-03-2009, 06:53 PM

Maverick had been putting his clothes away into his closet in a mannerly order. He'd already aligned his shoes on the floor of his closet according to color and now was in the middle of putting a coat hanger on the left sleeve of one of his collared shirts when he heard the door swing open. For some reason he didn't expect anyone to be coming so soon, yet he should have expected it. So when Jordan introduced himself, he had quite an unintelligent look on his face. He realized that he shouldn't forget his manners and walked towards the taller boy and leaned in to shake his hand. "I'm Maverick Lucier."

Mav realized Jordan was probably peeved about the fact that he took the master bedroom, but the way he looked at it, the early bird got the worm. There was NO way he was going to deal with a potential slob roomate! "Yeah, uh.. I'm a clean freak and I'm slightly OCD.. I kind of figured I'd save everyone some grief and take my own bathroom so you don't have to deal with me freaking out over toothpaste not being in the drawer or something." he replied as he finished putting his shirt on the hanger before hanging it by the rest of the shirts already in the closet.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-03-2009, 06:55 PM

"Maverick So I see. I don't like messy rooms myself, so mess this room up and I'll mess you up. Just kidding, though I have no doubts you just want to have a big bed." He laughed, glancing at the boy. Maverick didn't seem all that bright, but first impressions aren't everything. "Gonna put my stuff upstairs, so I'll be back once I'm done.".Jordan walked up the stairs, making sure he lifted both of his suitcases and his trolley, not to mention the messenger bag he had hanging over his shoulder. Once upstairs, he carefully put down his belongings, glad to have made it upstairs. He looked left and right, seeing which bedroom was bigger, before walking into the direction of the bedroom that appealed to him. His bedroom was relatively large, yet smaller than the one he used to be a resident of in the purple dorms. Green isn't my color, at least NOT with a guy like him around. Little child, thinking he can fool me like that. I've been a kid myself, I mean, come on! Shaking it off, Jordan started unpacking his suitcases, and as he emptied them, they disappeared under his bed. He hung his messenger bag and jacket over a chair that stood in the room before making his way back downstairs. "I'm going to get myself a drink at the coffee shop near the purple dorms. Not sure weither you'd fancy a drink, yet if you'd like you can come with."

Last edited by MimiYoshi; 08-03-2009 at 06:58 PM..

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-03-2009, 07:27 PM

Vahn lay curled up in his bed for a good while, before his stomach started rumbling. He whimpered and cracked his eyes open. He didn't eat on the flight since he doesn't do so well in high altitudes. He slowly sits up and stretches, deciding to get a bite to eat, then maybe check out the library for a bit to see if they got any new books in. Getting up and putting his shoes back on, he makes his way to the coffee shop.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-03-2009, 07:59 PM

After not getting a response from Maverick, Jordan brushed it off, shrugging as he walked out of the dorm room. He slid his hands into his pockets, his head slightly tilted to the left as he cracked his back. Letting out a sigh of frustration, he walked over to the comfort and warmth of the purple dorms. Within minutes Jordan reached the counter of the cafeteria. "Hey, can I get a cappuchino? Thank you" After paying for his drink, he took place in a chair, slouching a little bit as he rested his arms on the table. He rubbed his eyes slowly, trying not to irritate them. Jordan looked around. The purple dorms had been his dorms for two years. Now he's stuck in the green dorms, dorms that didn't even appeal to him. On top of that a kid conquered the master bedroom, he's separated from the friends he loved dearly, and the fact he had no P.E. upcoming semester. "What a drag this will be..."

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-04-2009, 05:31 AM

Vahn arrives at the coffee shop and orders himself a latte and a crumb cake. He finds himself a cozy corner to settle in, and enjoys his snack. He looks around at the still empty shop as it slowly fills with a patron or two. Students still coming in and getting themselves settled. He thought back to when he first arrived. It was not only his first time in the school, but his first time in the country. He was always amazed at how different and yet how similar both countries were.

ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-04-2009, 07:43 AM

Maverick was quite sure that he'd just made himself look stupid. Then again, he was never good with introductions. He'd finished putting away his shirts and various clothes and finally made his way to his jackets. Before he knew it, he had his closet just the way he liked it at home: organized. He looked into the insides of his suitcases and started unpacking his bathroom things. You'd think he was a girl by the look of his bathroom stuff. He had a hair straightener and a blow dryer, along with an assortment of colognes, hair products, and skincare products. He started pulling out each item and put it into its own designated drawer. Thank God he had his own bathroom. How the hell would he store all this in his room had he not had his own? He was so engrossed in unpacking that he didn't even realize his own room mate had asked him if he wanted coffee.
"I've been trying to reach you, but my extension cord wouldn't reach that far...."
Maverick's ringtone rang through the room and he darted for his phone. It was his mom. Mav hit answer and put the phone to his ear.
"Hey Mom."
"Mav, sweetheart, did you make it to the school okay?"
"I guess you could say that."
"So everything's okay?"
"Yeah but I want my car. The receptionist told me we're allowed off campus for lunch and on weekends."
"I'll ask your father, but I can't guaran-"
"I'm quite sure that Richard will have no problem arranging for my car to be sent here."
Mav interrupted.
His mother sighed. "Your father loves you, even if you're making poor decisions right now."
"Mom, not you too, now."
"Mav, honey, You know I love you no matter what you do... even if you... well.. you know."

Maverick clenched his fist. "I'm NOT gay!" he denied.
"But your father saw everything..."
"Mom, just because I got curious doesn't mean anything."

Silence took over the line. Mav sighed.
"I gotta go mom, I just.. can you just get my car over here?"
"We'll see. I love you Maverick."
"Yeah, you too."
Maverick finished as he hung up the phone.

The whole experience put a dent in his day. He didn't feel like unpacking anymore and figured a breath of fresh air would be nice. Then he remembered the coffee place and decided to check that out. Maverick slammed the front door shut as he left, not even sure if his roommate was even home to hear the whole conversation. If he had, then great. Now his roommate would have something to hate him over. Hopefully he didn't hear, and if he did, hopefully he wasn't homophobic. Not that Mav was gay or anything. Before Maverick knew it, he was standing in front of the coffee shop and opened the door to go inside. Thankfully for him, Jordan was already inside. Mav sighed in relief. Jordan hadn't heard the conversation.

Hikari Chan
*^_^*

Old 08-04-2009, 10:32 AM

Mathew yawned as he got out of the cab. "I guess partying until late last night was a mistake." he murmured to himself, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He picked up his suitcases and bags that the cab driver put down next to him and made his way into the school, going to the receptionist in order to get his key to his dorm room. "Heya!" he greeted her, a big smile on his face. The receptionist soon gave him a key for the green dorms, which only made his smile even bigger. "Green dorms, eh? I couldn't ask for something better!" he said before doing his way to the green dorms, half-dragging his suitcases after him.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-04-2009, 12:14 PM

Once Jordan stood up to get his coffee at the counter, he noticed Maverick standing near the door. While thanking the employee once again, he spotted a guy who seemed to be the odd one out. Hesitating slightly, Jordan decided not to greet him. From the look on his face it seems that he's tired... I don't want to interfere, yet if he remains that alone I will greet him next time. He seems like he could use a friend or two. He looks cute though, and innocent. Maybe I shouldn't stare at him, he might think I'm a creep. Jordan wiped the hair out of his face, smiling faintly to himself. I just got back here and I'm already checking out boys... I'm such a naughty boy. Sorry grandfather. Regaining his posture, Jordan walked up to Maverick with three cups of coffee. "Hey, I thought you wouldn't come since you didn't respond to me. I thought I'd head back with three cups of coffee. Or would you rather stay here? I mean, our dorm has three bedrooms and the receptionist said that I'd be in a full dorm, so we might meet someone else today. I would want to wait him up and give him a happy hello. Or do you mind? I mean, you seem a bit... Out of it, to say." Jordan frowned a bit, putting his hand on Maverick's shoulder.

Hikari Chan
*^_^*

Old 08-04-2009, 12:23 PM

Halfway to the green dorms, Mathew spotted his oh-so-loved coffee shop. He decided a good cup of coffee will make his tiredness disapear, even if just for a few moments. He walked into the coffee shop only to see his best friend, JD, with another guy. "JD!" he yelled happily, leaving his stuff on the floor where he stood before running over to him, tackling him hard--all the tiredness from before now gone.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-04-2009, 12:38 PM

Jordan shifted his eyes between Maverick and a person with a very formiliar voice. "Matthew? Is that my MattyBatty?!" Before he could turn around fully, Jordan found himself tackled hard as he fell to the ground. Afraid the coffee would spill on both of them, he kept a firm hold of the three cups, managing to keep them safe as he didn't spill anything. "Matthew! I missed you man! Ah!" Jordan remembered that he had to break the news to Matthew. "Hey bro, I'm not in the purple dorms this year. They put me in the green dorms with this fine looking young one." Jordan winked at Maverick, teasing Matthew as he did so. He was rather disappointed he'd sleep in a different dorm than his best friend.

Hikari Chan
*^_^*

Old 08-04-2009, 12:50 PM

"No kidding, dude?" Mathew said, trying to ignore Jordan comment on the other guy, "so am I!" Mathew got up and offered Jordan his hand in order to help him to get up. "Oh, man. I missed you! Partying without you is just isn't fun, you know?" He turned his head for a few seconds, looking at the guy Jordan talked with. He isn't that good looking... he thought, trying to calm himself. No way his best friend would fall for someone he, himself, didn't know.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-04-2009, 12:55 PM

Jordan grabbed Matthews hand, standing up as he soon after dusted his clothes. "Wait, what? You're in the green dorms also? Which room? I'm in the first. Sleeping upstairs. Young one took the master bedroom, yet there's another dorm upstairs with me. If you're lucky maybe we can sleep together." Jordan smirked, glancing at Maverick from the corners of his eye for several seconds before focusing back on Matthew. "Bro, we definitely need to rock the green dorms, and you know how we do best. PAR-TAY!" He smiled, hugging his friend close.

Hikari Chan
*^_^*

Old 08-04-2009, 01:17 PM

"First room, you said? Dude, we're gonna be roomates, yet again!" He hugged Jordan back, before realizing something. "What did you mean by 'if you're lucky'?" He glared at him before bursting out in laughter. "And be sure we'll rock the green dorms, parties atleast once every two weeks, starting today!" Matthew looked at his friend's hand, still holding tight the coffee. "Hey, JD, are you going to drink all those youself?" he asked, feeling the tiredness coming back to him and hoping Jordan will give him one of them, if not all.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-04-2009, 01:31 PM

Jordan felt like he could jump into the air, hearing his friend tell him they would be roommates once again. He had met Matthew two years ago when he first got to the school, and they have been best friends ever since. A pity, in Jordan's mind, since he was attracted to guys, and Matthew was everything but unattractive. "Lucky, lucky... You will never know if Maverick over here..." He glanced at Maverick, looking at him up and down. Jordan noticed he was small, yet something in his face told him that he was everything but a young one. "Will share his master bedroom with me..." Jordan smirked, only to realize that Matthew also mentioned the coffee he was holding. "Ah? Eh? Coffee? Oh yeah!" Jordan quickly handed both Maverick and Matthew a cup, raising his own cup into the air. "Cheers for a good year of school, a lot of memories to make with each other, and for the best dorm in this school!" Once more Jordan let his eyes fall upon the boy, that was still seeming lonely. "Hey guys, when you look at that guy over there, what do you think? He seems a bit lonely to me, perhaps we should welcome him..."

Last edited by MimiYoshi; 08-04-2009 at 03:26 PM..