View Poll Results: Who is your favorite Cambridge Couple?
Maverick x Matthew 4 18.18%
Jordan x Matthew 1 4.55%
Jordan x Vahn 0 0%
Percival x Vahn 7 31.82%
Holden x Zander 2 9.09%
The Twinlets xD 8 36.36%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

The Tallest Building Ever
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to The Tallest Building Ever

Old 08-05-2009, 01:35 AM

"Awesome neighbor!" Holden exclaimed after Vahn's long response. "Yeah it's never loud in the orange dorms.. That's why I usually hang out in the Green ones, but most of my friends graduated last year." He replied after dropping his hands into his pockets. So he's somewhat interested. Holden thought to himself with a smile on his face. "Is this your first year here? I'm on my third... Do you need help unpacking?" He offered, figuring the kid just got here since Holden got there yesterday.

((sorry, it's so short! :sweat: ))

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-05-2009, 01:46 AM

((it's alright ^_^ I can still work with this lol))

"Actually this will be my second year." He said sheepishly. "I was.. rather scarce last year since I was trying to get used to the area, and the country for that matter. I didn't want to be around too many distractions and end up lost." Vahn said, idly rubbing his arm, then looks up when he offers to help him unpack. "Well, normally I don't really like people helping me with things I can do on my own. I don't like to trouble people." He said shyly. "But, this has been a long day... I suppose only if you really want to. I can still do it on my own so don't feel like you're obligated..."

ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-05-2009, 02:04 AM

"I noticed your accent, but I didn't want to say anything to make myself look stupid. You're from the UK, right?" Holden finally asked. He recognized that cute little british accent when he was being carried away by Jordan. Oh, he'd never dated a foreign boy. This was getting better by the minute. "That sucks, it's still morning and you've had a long day already?" He chuckled, scratching his forehead. "Maybe I should help you pack. I got here yesterday and I'm already settled in anyways. Besides, the more the merrier right!" Holden nonchalantly threw an arm around the other's shoulder and began walking towards the orange dorms. Hopefully he wasn't making a move too fast. The kid had to be on edge after what Jordan pulled. "And I brought my Saab Turbo-x with me. We could drive into town and grab something for lunch other than this cafeteria food." He offered while he walked.

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-05-2009, 02:19 AM

He nods. "I am, born and raised." He said with a smile. "And it is a bit wild isn't it? The day's barely started..." He said while running a hand through his blue hair. He blinked and tensed for a just a moment when he placed his arm over his shoulders. But seeing it was just a casual gesture, he slowly relaxed and nodded. "Um.. alright, that sounds good." He then walked with him to the dorm and entered the room, his three suitcases still on the floor near the bed.

Last edited by katkitoshi; 08-05-2009 at 02:51 AM..

ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-05-2009, 03:08 AM

"So why would you want to come to America for an education anyways? I thought we had like the worst education system... Like I heard that 65% of Americans can't point out New York on a map... how sad is that?" Holden winced ever so slightly after he noticed the brit tense up under his arm. Maybe he shouldn't have made a move so soon. After a few moments he realized the other boy had relaxed. This is going to be more complex than I thought... "It's been kind of crazy, I got put in the same dorm for 3 years in a row." Holden announced as they got to Vahn's door. He removed his arm from the kid and looked at the three suitcases on the ground before looking back to him with a grin. "So where to we start?" He asked, ready to help out.

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-05-2009, 03:26 AM

Vahn laughs a little. "Yes I've heard that before, but I know the states has its merits. While my parents tend to choose most things for me, it was actually my choice to come here. I've always wanted to come to the states and I actually wish to live here after I graduate..." He walks up to the door and unlocks it. "They've kept me here which I much prefer... I don't know what I'd do if they placed me in one of the other dorms." He steps inside his room and walks to the suitcases. "That's a good question... my mother had me pack so much I'm not sure I'll be able to fit it all..."

ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-05-2009, 03:54 AM

"I don't know.. maybe it's just me but I like the unexpected and like new and different things.. ya know?" Holden rambled as he waited for the door to open and followed Vahn inside. "Thank god my mom quit packing for me, I take so much less unwanted things here, and this year I drove up here because my flight got all messed up. I just packed everything right before I left, which was after my mom left for work so I didn't have to worry about it." Holden crossed his arms and stood in front of a suitcase. "Do you want me to open it or do you want to go through it first?" he asked.

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-05-2009, 05:00 AM

"Umm... I guess I could open it first. I forget what's in what suitcase." He kneels down in front of one of the cases and opens it up. ".... Hmm these are my summer and spring clothes. I guess I could keep a few of these out until fall hits." Pulling out just the ones he wears most often, Vahn sets them on the bed. "I guess those can go in a drawer for now. Most of these I'll probably give away. I don't wear that much, and most of my clothes look similar anyway. My mother just.. worries, a lot about me.." Says that last part rather quietly.

ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-05-2009, 06:51 AM

Holden grabbed the clothes and started folding them quickly. "Why'd you want to give them away? Keep it in your suitcase for later!" he suggested as he set down the last shirt, leaving a neat stack of clothes on his bed. He then picked up the stack and headed for the dresser, slid it open and placed the clothes neatly inside. He returned to his neighbor's side, dropped to his knees and sat beside the Vahn. "So what next?" He asked.

((writer's block :sweat: ))

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to MimiYoshi Send a message via Yahoo to MimiYoshi

Old 08-05-2009, 07:30 AM

Jordan sighed, slightly happy cause he was willing to, yet the happiness that just arrived had already left him, overhearing Vahn's conversation with Holden. He couldn't help but to feel hurt, since he actually thought he could rely on Vahn. I guess I should feel happy for not telling him I actually fell for him, love at first sight. That'd be harsh... From the corner of his eye, he saw Maverick standing there, appearing to be flabbergasted. "Ah, Maverick. I know you might wonder what the hell is going on here. Truth is, I'm bisexual. Not going to lie about it. Vahn really just caught my eye, but apparently, I'm a buttsore to him." He put up a fake smile, quickly grabbing the coffee from the table as he walked up to Maverick. "Sorry for what happened. I didn't mean to scare you or anything. I was just teasing Matthew and you both. Coffee?" Jordan put his coffee into Maverick's hand, soon after running upstairs. Jordan quickly searched between his boxers as he found what he was looking for. Undressing himself, he soon slipped into a pair swimming trunks he bought during the holiday. Grabbing a towel, he quickly ran downstairs again. "MattyBatty, Maverick. I'm going for a swim. If anything, don't wait up?" Jordan put on another fake smile, knowing that Matthew would know he was upset and wanted to be left alone for a bit. Closing the door behind him, his fake smile soon disappeared. Vahn...

Jordan walked past the receptionist, politely greeting her as she asked him if he would go for a swim in the pool. "Yeah, I am. I feel like relaxing for a bit." The woman nodded at him, handing him the key to the pool's door. Jordan was actually the only student allowed to swim in the pool without it actually being open, only because the school board knew it was his way of getting rid off of his stress, and for him to drive to another pool would make him stay away for days. As he stepped inside of the pool's locker room, Jordan locked the door behind him. As he walked past the empty lockers and changing rooms, he was positive the pool was abandoned aside of him being there. Once he reached the pool, he threw his towel on the ground, throwing the keys on top of them. Then, he jumped into the freezing water of the pool, swimming all the way across the pool before reaching the surface again. Vahn... Maybe I should keep distance... Keeping foot...Won't make him happy...

ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-05-2009, 07:45 AM

Mav listen to Jordan's ability to just out right be able to proclaim the fact that he was bi to him. He stared at the carpet beneath his socks as Jordan apologized. Maverick stared dumbfoundedly at the cup of coffee handed to him. He wasn't really in the mood for coffee anymore. He was jealous that these boys could be going about freely to talk about their sexualities. Mav, well. He was unsure. He hated every one of the girls he dated in order to cover up his and his childhood friend's affair. Why did he have to have a father who was in the public eye? Why dpes his own choices have reflect upon his own dad so much? Why didn't he find girls attractive? Maybe he didn't find the right girl yet? Maverick let the gears grind in his head as the war inside himself continued. He barely noticed Jordan had gone upstairs since he started staring at the coffee cup.
He snapped out of it once he noticed Jordan come back down. "I think.... I think I'm gay." He said into the room right before Jordan opened the door to leave, still staring at his unsipped cup of coffee.

Last edited by The Tallest Building Ever; 08-05-2009 at 07:48 AM..

Hikari Chan
*^_^*

Old 08-05-2009, 07:52 AM

Matthew left his stuff by the door, and walked after Jordan and Vahn, watching the scene between them before going back to door and picking up his stuff, and half-dragging himself and the suitcases to his room. "I can't even remember what I packed..." he said to himself, halfway there. He succesfully guessed which room was his and put his suitcases and bag on the bed before yawning, still tired. As he walked down the stairs he heard Jordan yelling he's going for a swim. Matthew smiled sadly and said nothing, knowing that Jordan goes fore a swim when he's frustrated. When he got into the living room he saw Maverick with a coffee cup in his hand. "Eh... Heya?" He said, trying to decide if Maverick just said he was gay, or if his tiredness was making fun of him.

Last edited by Hikari Chan; 08-05-2009 at 07:56 AM..

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-05-2009, 08:00 AM

((lol it's ok ^_^))

"Just the clothes for now.. everything else I'll put up slowly.." He says as he sits back, holding a picture frame in his hands. In it, was a picture of himself and his little sister. Though she was barely old enough to build fully coherent sentences, she seemed to be the only one who knew what he was thinking. His father was always going on about tradition and family and his mother had to be the biggest worrier on the other side of the pond. His sister just always wanted to be by his side and with her limited speech cheered him on. Because of their sheltered lives she was his only friend. He sighs and sets the frame on his desk, looking at the rest of his things inside the case including more photos,his books, journal, and guitar he managed to stash away in the bigger case.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-05-2009, 08:13 AM

Jordan still held himself up by the sides of the pool, looking at the painting he drew on one of the walls. I don't doub that Holden would make a better boyfriend then I would, yet I have better looks and I AM a Raymond. I just don't trust that guy, yet obviously Vahn does... He sighed, letting himself drop back into the water as he decided to do some laps. Then why do I feel bad? Why do I feel like leaving Vahn the way he is and just be surrounded by guys who are wishing that I like them, while I don't? Why did I fall for Vahn to begin with? The more he thought about it, the more he felt frustrated. Jordan didn't want to think about it, yet it happened. Jordan made even more laps, faster than before. Some people were watching from outside of the pool, yet Jordan didn't care much for it. Come to think of it, why did Maverick tell me he was gay? I didn't do anything to attract him, have I? Cause, I have this hunch... That Matthew might come to like him. For Matty to worry over someone he just met. Tch... Jordan took a deep breath as he would swim under water once again. I know that Matthew is a caring guy, yet he doesn't often share thoughts with me and someone else with it. Just me. So he must like him. If he dares liking that guy more than me it'll hurt. I still love him alot, especially sleeping aside of him makes me feel good and special, and I don't want to be replaced. Not in my final year...

ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-05-2009, 08:32 AM

Maverick looked up from his coffee cup and to Matthew. "I guess I've never really introduced myself. I'm Maverick." He said as he walked over to the couch and set the cup on the table in front of it. He looked at the red head who'd looked confused about who knows what, and couldn't help but feel like Matthew was cute too. The thought made him blush and he looked back at his coffee cup, embarrassed.

Holden watched Vahn go through his sentimental things and the cuteness of the boy overwhelmed him. "Who's that?" He asked, looking at the toddler in the picture. It looked like it was obviously his sister, but Holden was trying to keep the conversation going, which was harder than it sounded. He watched Vahn pull out random things from his suitcase, including a guitar. "Do you play guitar?" Holden asked stupidly, which made him stare at the ground nervously. Of course he plays guitar. I'm so stupid! He looked at Vahn as he put away his journal and some other things. Maybe I should go back to being an uke.... he thought.

Hikari Chan
*^_^*

Old 08-05-2009, 08:44 AM

"Ah. I'm Matthew," he said, scratching the behind of his head tiredly while yawning a bit. "About what happened in the coffee shop... I'm sure Jordan didn't mean to scare ya. He was just teasing the both of us." He sighed and followed Maverick, still trying to decide if the guy really said he was gay, but he soon shrugged off this thought. "Anyway, nice meeting you, dude. Your first year here?" He smiled. He stared at Maverick for a few and noticed his face was a bit red, which only made his smile grow.

((sorry it's short))

ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-05-2009, 08:55 AM

((No it's fine mine's super short too xD we'll get our posts longer somehow lmao ))

Mav was somewhat surprised that Matthew had taken enough interest in him to sit beside him on the couch, and it made him blush even more. "It's fine, I shouldn't of taken it so seriously... I've just.... had a really bad couple of weeks." He admitted quietly. He crossed his arms and slouched on the couch, trying to relax. "Yeah this is my first year. My dad practically disowned me and wanted me out of the house. It was either this or military school and I wasn't going to do that." He was surprised he said so much. Why did he feel so comfortable opening up to someone he merely just met.

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-05-2009, 08:55 AM

"Oh, this is my younger sister. She'll be turning 4 this year." He says with a small smile. As he continued putting things away, he looks to Holden as he mentions his guitar. "Ah yes.. I just started learning actually. I was raised playing piano," He then shrugs and laughs a bit. "Pretty typical huh? The British kid who plays piano.." Vahn let out a small laugh then sighs, getting lost in thought for a moment. "Well, it looks like I'm done for the most part." He turns to Holden and gives him a small, slightly saddened smile, seems to be trying to hide the true emotion behind it. "I'll have to take a rain check on lunch for now.. I'm not feeling very well right now..." He says with a small sigh, looking down. Going through his things and his guitar, he remembered the conflicting interests of himself and his family. While he is pursuing his family's dream of seeing him as a great psychiatrist like his father, to be a great, knowledgeable and respected man, he had his own dreams. He wanted to write books and write songs. But those were "common" jobs in their eyes. It wouldn't do for a boy from such a prestigious family to be just a simple writer. He didn't mind studying hard, but in his heart he wanted to create, not just sit and judge people based on their problems.

ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-05-2009, 09:05 AM

"Aight." Holden said, kind of thankful he wouldn't be stuck in an awkward lunch date. He sort of preferred things more... fast paced and unpredictable. Something chaotic and electrifying. "Well feel better kid." He said as he stood back up, getting ready to head out. "Nice meeting ya, I'll see you around." He finished before he left the dorm and headed for his own. Holden decided to throw himself on his bed and play some music on his stereo. He needed some excitement, quick.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-05-2009, 09:08 AM

Jordan was exhausted, climbing out of the pool, he wildly shook his wet hair as he threw his towel over his shoulder, holding the keys in his hand as he walked out, locking the door behind him. Returning the keys to the receptionist, he noticed he didn't have anything on him aside of his towel. Wanting to go for a drive eagerly, Jordan sulked back to the dorm that didn't quite cheer him. As he walked down the hallways he wondered what his grandfather would say, yet he knew that he would tell him he wouldn't be the one to judge. Grandfather... Jordan felt down, not cause of anything that happened, but cause he didn't have anywhere to return to. He stopped walking as he leaned against a wall, little drops of water running down his body before falling on the ground. He hadn't dried himself off, since he didn't feel like it. He didn't feel like anything. But after hearing his stomach growl, he felt like he could use a bite. But my money's back at the dorm and Matty and Mav might be upset with me. Well, perhaps not Matty, I doubt he'd think I was serious about Vahn... Yet Mav might dislike me by now. Ah, why am I like this? I'm one of the most popular guys in school, and yet I feel rejected. Rejected? Vahn didn't directly say he didn't like me. And I know Matty will always love me. Always? And perhaps, by now, Matty told Maverick that I'm a stupid prick and will always be so he just have to accept me. Wait a minute, Matty wouldn't call me a prick, would he? Constantly questioning his own thoughts, Jordan found himself sitting on the ground, not paying the slightest bit of attention to his surroundings.

Hikari Chan
*^_^*

Old 08-05-2009, 09:09 AM

Matthew noticed Maverick face got even redder and couldn't help but think it was because of him, a thought that made him happy. "Bad 'couple of weeks'? Your father disowning you? Good thing you came to this school cause I know what can make your mood better," he said, standing up and raised his fist up before yelling, "A PAR-TAY!" A huge smile was on Matthew's face, all the tiredness now gone. "Come on, young one! We've got to find JD and make your first party here unforgetful!" He took Maverick's hand and dragged him out of the dorm room with him.

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-05-2009, 09:15 AM

Vahn sighed and sat down on his bed, looking around the room. There was still a bit he had to organize, but it could wait. He instead reached over and grabbed his guitar case, pulling it to the bed and opening it. He ran his hand along the wooden instrument before freeing it from its case. Pulling the strap over him, Vahn plucks and tunes it, the guitar seeming massive compared to his tiny frame but he holds it expertly, starting to play one of the few songs he knew to play on it.

ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-05-2009, 09:17 AM

He was kind of happy that his new roommate wanted him to feel better, but when the other jolted up and proclaimed that it was time for a party, Mav wasn't so sure. Maverick was about to say how much he'd rather just sit around and chill, but there was no fighting this guy and the fact that he was now holding Matthew's hand made him blush even more. Great, he thought. I'm a human tomato. He had no choice but to run in order to keep up with the taller guy for the fear that he'd get dragged across the pavement. "Where are we going?" He asked, gasping for air as he ran behind Mathew.

Hikari Chan
*^_^*

Old 08-05-2009, 09:25 AM

"You heard what JD said, he went for a swim so we're going to the pool!" He slowed his steps a bit when he saw the Maverick needed to run in order to keep up with him. "Sorry, I got a bit excited. It's been a long time since I've been to a party over here, so..." He smiled and looked around, noticing Jordan was sitting on the ground and looking like his head was busy thinking way too much. He hurried over him, once again dragging Mavrick. "JD!" He yelled when they got closer, still holding Maverick hand in his and not wanting to let go anytime soon.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-05-2009, 09:31 AM

Jordan didn't hear his friend approaching him at all, and the screams only seemed to be thoughts running through his mind as he thought of the worst scenario's that could happen once he'd return to the dorm. He sighed deeply, wondering if he'd be scolded at. Knowing Matthew, he'd be worried if he didn't go back, and Jordan knew that worrying was a thing Matthew disliked. I really do have to face them but how? I mean, I look like a drowned cat for goodness sake. No use drying off since I'm going to shower there again. But last time... Matthew threw a pillow at me. Jordan pouted, thinking back on the huge pillow fight arguement they had the day Jordan came back after disappearing all day. Matthew really was upset, but back then, only the two of them shared a dorm, and now with Maverick around, Matt would have two people to worry over. I should mature and become responsible. Jordan nodded, patting his chest once as he stood up.