katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-11-2009, 07:55 AM

Arick caught the boy and smiles to him. "You ok there little guy?" At least her clumsiness came in handy for -something-... She still gave her a quick glare before standing the boy back up. "Excuse my brother, he's just so.. -so- very clumsy..." She said as she almost growled the last part.

Ken whimpered, thinking she hurt the boy, then whimpers again whe gets glared at. Aw man not she's mad at me! She's not gonna help me now... She stood at the door, not knowing what to do, she looked between her sister, the little boy, and the other guy who was watching the whole situation and he looked pretty annoyed. Waaaaa... did I upset him too? Oh man I don't want to be in this school! We're gonna get caught we're gonna get caaaaauuught!!

The Tallest Building Ever
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to The Tallest Building Ever

Old 08-11-2009, 04:57 PM

Avery probably would have commented back, but his face was already in his blackberry typing emails out. 'Why must I go to school, I'm already making my own money anyways...'
"You can look all over but NO! You'll never find (hot shit) like mine-"
Avery's other phone rang and he opened it up to read the text message before dialing to call his friend. "Matthew, I hate you! You partied with Paris Hilton AND Lil Wayne last night? I had to miss it all because of this blasted school? How horrible I wish I could have been there." He looked up to see the another sad excuse for a life crash into the room , and heard the idiot across the room claim that sad existance for a life as his brother.
"I see it runs in the family." he muttered.
"Oh not you, Matthew, go on." he said as his friend got confused about the comment.

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-11-2009, 05:13 PM

Arick lifted a brow, hearing Avery's.. colorful conversations. is this guy for real? or is he just calling out random celebrity names for attention??She just shook her head and patted the boy named Seth. "Sorry kid... looks like you're in a room with a celebrity stalker." She then looked to "Ken" and gave her a look that said "What??", wondering why she came barging in there like a chicken without a head.

Ken looked ready to tear up at Avery's comment He hates me already!? She looks to "Arick" and frantically waved for her to go out into the hallway so she could talk to her. Once her sister rolled her eyes, then stepped out she started whispering. "We have to share rooms!"

Arick sighed, a hand on her hip. "I'm aware of that..."

"With boys!" She whispered with her hands over her mouth.

"This is an all boy's school you know. Although I will admit I was a little surprised... " She glances towards her room. "...and disappointed. The little one is cute but the other guy sounds like he has a screw loose and a diva complex... that is -so- unattractive on a man.." She said as she shook her head and stared at the ceiling, crossing her arms.

"We're gonna get found out Wyn.. I mean Arick.. we're gonna get found out and get kicked out! Or even worse arrested!"

"We won't get caught if you just relax and keep quiet. Now take your ass back to your room and as soon as boys enter you text me the low down. I want to know everything from their eye color to their shoe size" Arick starts shoving her down the hall. "Go on get going, you're embarrassing me. I have enough to deal with Mr. Hollywood in there... maybe if I'm lucky he'll go get caught drunk driving with Lindsey lohan and get locked in rehab." She said with a hopeful smirk.

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It
Send a message via Yahoo to PaintTheSkyRed

Old 08-11-2009, 05:18 PM

Ronni finished his book and sighed, he put the book back and walked out of the library and back to his room. His walls were so bare white that it bothered him. He took out a small black bag out of his duffle bag and pulled out crayons. He looked outside at the Moon dorm hallway, and shut the door. There was a small plant in the room and he felt like doing the entire wall as a garden. With his crayola crayons he started coloring on the wall.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 08-11-2009, 08:57 PM

"I'm okay.." he righted himself and continued to drag his bag next to the desk with his stuff on it. he stared again at the bunk bed and looked toward the other boy on the phone.

"Mind if I take the top bunk?" His eyes were like a puppy's, you'd have to be a complete rock not to think that look was cute. It was like a dog begging for a treat. he pushed one of his silky brown locks out of his face. there was a curl that constantly wanted to try and poke him in the eye. He smiled and wondered what kind of friends the other boy was talking to on his...two phones. He must have a lot of friends to have two phones. he only had his one iphone.

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It

Old 08-11-2009, 09:05 PM

(("He must have a lot of friends to have two phones. he only had his one iphone." Ahahaha this made my day. xD))

Kaori Pari'
You're my Pon & I'm your Zi. [ :
Send a message via MSN to Kaori Pari'

Old 08-11-2009, 09:55 PM

"Listen, Teresa. Just make sure mum doesn't find out okay?" Adalynn whispered into her phone to her sister as she dragged herluggage up to the schools entrance.

It was Adalynn's first day here, and although it would be her first time attending a school with people, she felt rather excited and nervous all the same time.

"I gotta' go. I'll ring you later, bye." She quickly hung up, slipping her phone into her purse as a broadened smile slipped her lips. She stared up at the building, feeling proud of herself for achieving such a thing all by herself before entering.

This is going to be new, She thought to herself as she strolled over the the reception desk. The receptionist seemed kind and polite and had easily directed Adalynn to her room; giving her the equipment that she would need. Adalynn smiled softly, thanking her with a nod and shake to the hand before strolling her luggage up to where she would be staying.

River is going to have a blast here.. !

Last edited by Kaori Pari'; 08-11-2009 at 10:04 PM..

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-11-2009, 10:48 PM

Ken whimpered. "But what are we going to doooo??" She whined.

"What's this 'we' business??" Arick spat out. "You're the one freaking out. Just calm down and march your ass back to your dorm! Keep calm and you'll be fine. And stop whining! You're supposed to be a boy remember? So act like one!" She said with a huff as she turned and re-entered the room. She looks over at the new boy who was asking about taking the top bunk. "Sure go ahead kiddo, pick whichever bed you want." She said with a smirk.

Ken made her way back to her dorm, still worried. Why do I let her talk me into these messes?...She thought to herself. As she turns to re-enter her room, she hears someone coming up. Seeing another student struggling with their luggage, she goes over to them. "Hi there... need some help?" She asked, trying to use her boy voice.

ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-11-2009, 11:04 PM

(( he runs a business on the side..... Yeah.... Teenage entrepenuer... The rest he'll probably never tell Arick at this point xD ))

Avery listened to his best friend as Matthew went on about his crazy evening and was upset because he wasn't beside his right wing man. "Oh, I almost forgot." he said as they started talking about things other than the night before. "This morning my dad called me and you wouldn't believe who he just picked up, I'd tell you but I just can't for obvious reasons. I guess that's just payback for last night, but it's big. Very big. The gossip is juicy too." he chattered on, raising his eyebrows at Arick as he said obvious. He smirked at the "celebrity stalker" comment. That waste of space didn't know the half of it.

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-11-2009, 11:15 PM

She sat down on the bed and finished unpacking. Laying back on the bed she let out a sigh. I can't wait to see what the other boys look like in this school. So far I'm in here with two extremes. A gross wannabe diva, and the cutest little boy I've seen yet. Maked me wonder how all the in-betweens look Arick thought with a smirk.

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It

Old 08-11-2009, 11:21 PM

Ronni stood up on top of his bed, finishing doing the shading of a tree near the ceiling. The wall that was once white now had a colored on willow tree, with a white picket fence and wild flowers all over. A small frog was drawn in mid leap in the corner and a butterfly was near the light switch. He stood back and smiled with satisfaction. He went over to the bag to get some spary paint to make the picture stay intact, he put a white mask over his mouth and began to do the spray down.

((I HAVE PLAYDOUGH. C: ))

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-11-2009, 11:25 PM

((... Ronni.. is... ADORABLE!!! XD))

Kaori Pari'

Old 08-11-2009, 11:30 PM

( I find it so funny that they have to try and fake a male voice. xD )

"River" looked up, eyeing the "male" briefly as she stops, dropping the luggage onto the floor whilst panting quietly.

"
Hello.. And, that would certainly be kind of you. Thank you." She strained softly, trying to speak in a "manly" voice, before giving "him" a soft smile.

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It

Old 08-11-2009, 11:30 PM

((Lmao haha instead of wallpaper he used crayola crayons. xD Thank you.))

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-11-2009, 11:40 PM

((you're welcome, and yes it is very funny XD LoL, especially her, with her super squeaky innocent girl voice lol She sounds more like she's just hit puberty XD))

"You're welcome" Ken replied as she grabbed the heavy case and almost fell back, her arms still limp after lugging her own heavy luggage. "heh sorry about that... let's try that again." She grunted and got it up, pulling it into their dorm room. "There we go... oh, my name is Ka-- Ken!.. My name is Ken." She said with an uneasy little smile, then extended her hand. "And you are?" She asked sweetly.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 08-11-2009, 11:44 PM

Bean pouted a little when the boy on the phone ignored him.... "I guess it must be a very important conversation.." He speculated to Arick.

"I guess I'll take the top then." He grinned and clambered up like a monkey.

"This is so fun! Hey I can touch the ceiling!" The boy practically squealed.

"Arick you want to come up? It's so high!" he jumped a little on his knees to try out how springy it was.

Kaori Pari'

Old 08-11-2009, 11:46 PM

(LOL! I know, right? Haha, xD. And with the way they were trying to carry "Rivers" luggage into their dorm; macho men! xD)

"He" chuckled as he tried grabbing his own luggage too, dragging it behind "Ken" into their dorm. "Thanks," he smiled again as he dropped his luggage beside his other one, almost being dragged down in the process.

"He" extended his other hand, shaking "his" his whilst speaking: "I'm River. River Blaize." He smiled.

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It

Old 08-11-2009, 11:54 PM

Ronni finished spray painting the wall and then glanced at all the other bare walls. He looked at the other bed in his room and said "They probably wouldn't mind if I color a bit on the other walls." He stared at the wall that he colored on and said "This is the spring time wall," he smiled dazily and turned to the next wall and began to draw with his crayons.

ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-12-2009, 12:43 AM

((omg I love Ronnie!!!! If Avery got his hands on the kid he would absolutely ruin him!!!!! ))

Avery sat on his bed on the phone, and his butler Myles had long finished putting things away. The man stood at the side of avery's bed as if waiting for orders. "I can't believe that those stupid girls didn't get the point, did you tell them they smell like AIDS? I find that works quite well. " all of the sudden avery's phone beeped. "oh, my mother is on the other line, I guess I'll talk to you later."
Avery switched lines.
"hello, mother.... Oh... Really? I'll ask."
Avery took his ear from the phone really quick. "Myles, mother wants to know if you'd like to stay at the school, she says she wants to give you a break from my dad."
Myles turned to the guy and gave him an endearing smile. "I would love to stay here with you, Avery, but you know I couldn't stand a week without my wife and children, and 9 months is a terribly long amount of time."
Avery looked at Myles with a smile, the kind that only a son would give his father. He knew that if he wanted to, he could guilt-trip him into staying the whole school year, but the last thing he'd want to see is a horribly depressed Myles. If anyone had seen the sight, they'd find it a very melancholy one indeed. Avery nodded and put the phone back to his ear.
"Mother, why don't you just send Rob out, and when he gets here then I'll send Myles home." he finally said. "Okay, Bye."
Avery hung up the phone and looked at Myles with a smile. "Did you realize my dad's in LA for the next two weeks? " he asked.
Myles bent down with a content smile. "I know, sir."
"You just totally scored 2 weeks paid time off!"
Myles's smile grew slightly bigger. "I know, sir." he said again.
"What are you going to do?" Avery asked.
"I'll be taking Crystal and the kids to the Bahamas."
"Sweet." Avery said, giving Myles a high five.

Last edited by The Tallest Building Ever; 08-12-2009 at 04:34 AM..

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It

Old 08-12-2009, 12:51 AM

((Now I want Avery to do it. xD I am soo mean.. And it's Ronni* Lol XD))

Ronni was sitting on the floor brushign his crayon in a soft struck to get the blue touch of a wave just right, before taking out a paint set. He went back to the spring wall and touched it to make sure it was dry before painting strokes over each of the items he colored. He turned to the summer wall and smiled at the sunset he draw with waves and sea turtle emerging from the water. He finished coloring the turtle's shell and brought out the mask and the spray paint once more to keep the image.

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-12-2009, 01:26 AM

((LoL!!! ooh that'll be fun to see, poor Ronni XD LoL))

Arick smirks and walked to the bunk bed. "Sure, I'd love to join you up there kiddo..." She climbs up the bunk bed, ignoring Avery, deciding not to waste her time on a boy who acted girlier than herself. Once up, she sits beside Seth. Wow he's so tiny, he's just adorable! Just the perfect little size. She leaned close to him, thinking his amazement at something as simple as the proximity of the wall to his bed was so cute. "So, Seth was it? How old are you? Is this your first year?" She said with a slight purr to her tone.

"It's really nice to meet you River! That's a cu-- I mean... cool.. name!" She said, catching herself before she said "cute". Boys don't say "cute" right?..She thought to herself as she released "River's" hand. "It looks like we'll be roommates then. I hope we have a good year." She said with a slight nervous tone to her voice, knowing her sister will make sure it's anything but.

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It

Old 08-12-2009, 01:45 AM

Ronni went over the wave outlines with paint and brushed over the sun with a golden hue. He smiled at his work and stepped back "The summer wall is complete," he mumbled. He brought out more crayons and looked a tthe next wall, "This will be the fall wall."

((Sorry for the late posting.. I am watching I Love You Man.))

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-12-2009, 01:49 AM

((lol it's ok ^_^, I'm a little out of it myself @_@ still haven't taken that nap so I'm kinda bobble headed right now LoL))

Last edited by katkitoshi; 08-12-2009 at 02:49 AM..

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It

Old 08-12-2009, 01:54 AM

((Awe I am sleepy too. xD and fine, here is your fill in.))

Ronni brought out his crayola crayons againa and began to draw a park scene, with a long path way of dirt with tree lining the path and their leaves turning red, orange and a golden yellow. The leavs fluttered down in all directions and a squirrel sat upon a low tree limb. He shaded piles off leaves and brushed with charcoal over blackened street lamps.

Last edited by PaintTheSkyRed; 08-12-2009 at 02:40 AM..

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 08-12-2009, 02:31 AM

((hey hey! OOC belongs in the ooc thread guys! Fill in those posts.. =p))

He grinned as the other boy clambered up there with him. He nodded at the other boy.

"Yep my first year here, so I'll be starting in the tenth grade. And I'm uhm... Eleven..." He looked down and blushed a little He was always a bit shy telling people his age. He was smart for his age, so sometimes he hated to admit that he wasn't as old as his school mates.