robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 12-02-2009, 01:35 AM

Arianna sighed with relief as Kyle healed Tatiana, she let Kamerine out of his cage with a glare " well it's not my fault you were to angry to realize you stabbed your girlfriend! Now i really have to get back to class, We will talk about this later meet me here after school" She looked at Kyle " All of you" With that she turned back towards the school.

loveisforever95
I won't mess with your head or p...

Old 12-02-2009, 01:51 AM

Kamerine,Kyle,and Tatiana looked at Arianna before she turned towards the school.

Tatiana sighed with relief right before she passed out.She had lost to much blood.While she was out cold she had a vision of the up coming war...

Kamerine ran to Tatiana's side as she passed out and caught her.He held her tight with grief and compassion."I'm so sorry...."he whispered.

Kyle pushed Kamerine out of the way when he apologized and set her sow on the ground."How dare you?!"he yelled at him."You stab her and then you apologize...I have to object to that!"He yelled and flung him into a tree.

Kamerine was surprised as Kyle pushed him into a tree.He ran at him with full force as used his nails to scratch down Kyle's arm.

"Ah!"he yelled and kicked Kamerine back into the tree and ran after him.He rammed Kamerine deeper into the tree.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 12-02-2009, 02:02 AM

Arianna sighed and turned back around, she had almost made it to the school. She saw Kamerine and Kyle fighting, she concentrated and made an air cage around each of them. " Tatiana will tell me when to let you too out, until then i for one have class!" she turned again and walked back into the school and to her classroom. She slipped into her seat and grinned sheepishly at Anistashia " sorry i really had to go."

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-02-2009, 02:14 AM

Ashely thought she heard trees rustling outside.She was sitting by the window so she had a very good view of outside.She turned her head to the window as the teacher was talking.She turned her head as Arianna came back into the room.

loveisforever95

Old 12-02-2009, 02:16 AM

<Um em....Tatiana is passed out....>

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 12-02-2009, 02:20 AM

(lol) Arianna groaned at her stupidity as she realized Tatiana was unconcious...whoops. She brightened suddenly she released Kyle for a second ( yes kyle ) and let him go to Tatiana then she replaced the cage around him. thereshe thoughtif she needs anything, he can help her! She grinned imagining Kamerine's outraged expression with glee. This was to much fun!

loveisforever95

Old 12-02-2009, 02:23 AM

Kyle glared at Kamerine,and smiled brightly when he could move and Kamerine couldn't.Kyle dropped down to the ground and picked Tatiana up,and ran back to the school.Leaving Kamerine.

Kamerine roared in anger as fought to move."Don't fucking touch her!"He growled,but Kyle couldn't here him either.He struggled once more,and gave up.Forget it!I guess i have to calm down first before Arianna will let me out!!!Kamerine thought.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 12-02-2009, 02:25 AM

Arianna grinned Kyle had come back into the school. She wondered who that girl Ashley was that they had met earlier, what had Kamerine and Tatiana told her about all this? Oh well, she chuckled mentally as she heard Kamerines enraged yell. He better calm down or he's never getting out of there!

loveisforever95

Old 12-02-2009, 02:40 AM

Kamerine let all his body just sit there as he couldn't move.He took a deep breath trying to calm downHow in the hell could i do that to her!!!!!!He screamed at himself in his head.

Kyle walked quickly down the hall to the nurses office.He walked into the open door.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 12-02-2009, 02:43 AM

Arianna looked out the window and could faintly see Kamerine outside in the forest...he looked so sad. She sighed she was such a softie! She let Kamerine out of his cage, and turned back to the front of the classroom wondering where Kyle had gone off to. ( i just realized it's getting kinda late idk how much longer i'll be down here.)

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-02-2009, 02:46 AM

As Ashely was looking out the window she saw a boy carrying Tatiana.What is going on she thought then turned back to face to teacher.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 12-02-2009, 02:52 AM

( hey glad to see you babyangel i thought it was just me and hellrose for a while i'm gonna play the nurse real quick) NURSE POINT OF VIEW: I gasped as a young boy brought in a girl who was apparently unconcious. I took her from him and layed her down on the bed/couch thing/. I checked her over quickly before turning back to the boy. " There's not much i can do, she's just unconcious you can stay until she wakes up if you want." ( and with that my friends i sadly bid you goodnight i've been posting on other RP forums and my brain is gone see you all int the morning!)

dragonlily14
My Bad Temper Can Beat Up Your T...

Old 12-02-2009, 11:58 PM

"thanks!...Again!" Arianna said.
"Tatiana if that's your boyfriend starting that fight and it's with who i think it is your dead, vampire or not!" she said under her breath.
"Uhhh.. this might be rude of me but did you just say something about vampires? And just wondering... but how do you know about us? And if its not rude of me whos Tatina?" Anistasha said for only Arianna's ears.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 12-03-2009, 10:37 PM

Arianna stared at Anistasha in complete and utter shock. "W-W-WHAT?" She stuttered before calming slightly " Well then yes i did just say something about vampires, my 'friend' Tatiana is one and she was having some boyfriend issues...oh and i'm an air elemental."

dragonlily14
My Bad Temper Can Beat Up Your T...

Old 12-03-2009, 11:20 PM

Anistasha giggled.
"I'm sorry to startle you." she said polightly and smiled.
"Oh air. I thought so i saw u mess up that girls hair. I'm air elemental too. Just wondering... but what are you exsactly if its ok for me to ask i prefer not to have to read minds to find things out."

loveisforever95

Old 12-04-2009, 01:22 AM

Kyle watched as the nurse but Tatiana down softly.He smiled he still liked her...."I think I'll stay...."he told the nurse quietly and sat down beside her.He held her hand gently.

Kamerine was still calm as he walked into the school.When he entered he ran to the nurse's office.When he looked through the small window he saw Kyle holding the unconcious Tatiana's hand and sighed.Maybe he's good for her...He thought and walked back to class.He entered the classroom quietly without the teacher noticing,and he slid inot a chair infront of Arianna.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 12-04-2009, 01:31 AM

Arianna grinned both at Anistasha and the now more subdued Kamerine that had entered the classroom. " Not to worry my friend i am only an air elemental" She paused, " Though i do have black wings that retract into my back as tattoos." She shot a sympathetic glance to Kamerine before hissing " Hey psssst Kamerine pssst Hey!" just to annoy him. She turned to Anistasha " that is Kamerine, Tatiana's boyfriend."

loveisforever95

Old 12-04-2009, 01:44 AM

Kamerine payed no attention to Arianna and the girl who he had just gotten introduced to...He didn't look up when the teacher called on him either.He just sat their with his head heavily laying in his hands.Maybe i should just go back to England...He thought.

Kyle saw Kamerine at the door right before he had turned.What am i doing she loves him not me...He thought to himself.He layed her hand gently onto the mat and sat their JUST as a friend to be there when she awoke.

Tatiana opened her eyes quickly and gasped.Oh my god there's going to be another war!She thought.She looked around and noticed that she was in a nurse's office.She looked over and saw Kyle."Where's Kamerine?"She asked angrily.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 12-04-2009, 02:00 AM

Arianna sighed the guilt coming off of Kamerine was thick in the air around her. " Hey Kamerine, yeah i'm talking to you! It's not your fault you did what i would have done in that situation, attacked the enemy if it got out of hand it got out of hand! Tatiana's going to be fine the vision is what put her unconcious not the wound that may i mention is now NON-EXISTANT? yeah so if you go on this whole ' it's my fault it's my problem i'm the only one to blame' thing then i'm gonna have to slap you out of it!" She whispered furiously to the vampire. She then turned to Anistasha with a long suffering sigh, " so your're a vampire too?"

loveisforever95

Old 12-04-2009, 02:09 AM

He growled softly at Arianna,and turned around slowly.Kamerine locked eyes with her."I'm not thinking about the damn wound!I'm thinking about how maybe just maybe Kyle is better for her than I am!"He told her in an intense whisper only vampires of demons could hear.

Kyle sighed."He's in class..."He told her quietly,and hung his head.I was right she is in love with him...she doesn't even care that I'm here...He thought.Kyle got up slowly."I should be getting back to class..."He told her quietly and walked out of the health office.

Tatiana looked at him questioningly."Whats-"She got cut off as he said he should be getting back to class.She got up quickly and tried to go after him but the stupid nurse stopped her.

"You just fainted you need to stay here!"The nurse said conserened.

"No i need to help him!"She told the nurse back and walked out of the room quickly."Kyle wait!"She said to him.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 12-04-2009, 02:14 AM

Arianna sighed really boy's were so dense sometimes! " Fool Kamerine your're a fool! Can't you see she loves you?! Kyle may be a friend but she loves you, and quite frankly i don't know what you're doing in here when she's probably still unconcious in the Nurses office!"

loveisforever95

Old 12-04-2009, 02:25 AM

Kamerine listened to Arianna queitly uninterested."Really how would you know you didn't see Kyle in there holding her hand while she lay there unconcious!"He told Arianna.

Kyle turned around slowly,and looked at her."It's okay I'm fine...you wouldn't care..."He said quietly.

Tatiana hugged him."Yes I would...your my friend..."She told him truthfully.

"Tatiana...I still have feelings for you..."He said looking away from her.He didn't hug her back while waiting for her reply.

Tatiana's grip loosened a little when Kyle said this.She stood there in silenced shock.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 12-04-2009, 02:30 AM

Arianna sighed boy's were apparently really really dense sometimes! " Maybe that's because HE still has feelings for HER? did you really think she would return the feelings? SHE'S KNOWN YOU LONGER! YOU CAN SEE HOW MUCH SHE LOVES YOU WHEN SHE LOOKS AT YOU! KYLE IS JUST A FRIEND TO HER!" Arianna was practically yelling at this point and the class had frozen in shock at the sudden, to them, outburst. Arianna huffed in frustration and ran out of the room and to the nurses office practically running into Tatianna in the process. " TATIANA!" she cried " SAVE ME FROM YOUR CRAZY SELF-BLAMING BOYFRIEND!!!!!" she flung herself at Tatiana's feet weeping in what was clearly an act with releif at finding her friend.

loveisforever95

Old 12-04-2009, 02:55 AM

Kamerine watched as she had a temper tandrum."Hey..."He whispered and followed her out.When he came out he saw Tatiana hugging Kyle and Arianna crying at Tatiana's feet.She wasn't right!"Tatiana.."He whispered slowly.

Kyle looked swiftly over."Hey Kamerine...can we talk...?"He asked him quietly.

Tatiana sighed."Kamerine!"She said relieved.She ran over to him and hugged him.She smiled at Arianna for getting him out here.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 12-04-2009, 03:02 AM

Arianna rolled her eyes...really this was just going to get even more complicated! She turned to Tatiana carefully watching the guys as they talked...Kyle was still kinda cute...She shook away those thoughts and awkwardly asked " So Tatiana what's new?"