PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It
Send a message via Yahoo to PaintTheSkyRed

Old 12-22-2009, 01:18 AM

Milly brushed past a few guys and chuckled when they watched her walk down the hallway. She looked at Ace walking closer to him and she raised her brows saying, "What? Is your power singing?" She teased sarcastically and she leaned against the wall, stopping him in his tracks and she whispered to him "Haven't seen any Fire powers yet right? I want to keep this place cool for as long as I can."

dear pacific day
Professional Liar

Old 12-22-2009, 03:42 AM

Harlo sniggered. "Oh yeah. We're actually smarter than you guys. You should see some of the technologies we have hidden in our burrows." This girl was more gullible than a school child! Harlo was going to have fun playing with her mind. "Let's go and I dunno. What do you... humans do?" Harlo could barely hold back her giggles.

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-22-2009, 03:59 AM

Celesta decided to unpack a little and save the rest for later. After putting a few keepsakes around her room and getting the clothes for the next day out, she steps out of her room to take a better look at the campus.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 12-22-2009, 01:22 PM

Miyuku rolled her eyes. "Sure, I totally belive that..I know I might be feeble minded sometimes, but doesn't mean I'm that stupid." She said to the mouse..it was a pretty cocky mouse! "And as for what we humans do...well that depends what kind of mood we're in..right now I wish it would just rain so I could just sit here quietly listening to the wonderful sounds...hey Harlo..do you like the rain?" Miyuku asked her eyes narrowing as she got an idea in her head.

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha
Send a message via MSN to Ace Strife

Old 12-22-2009, 01:48 PM

Ace stopped and looked up at the girl who was standing in front of him, he gave her a friendly smile "A power to sing is a talent, if one who posses that power would be greatly talented but sadly I dont posses the power." he tilted head examine her trying to read what power she has.

"Fire power, can't say I came cross that one yet" he said thinking to him "not the one I should come to contact with either" he gave her another friendly smile looking around "What power do you posses"

dear pacific day
Professional Liar

Old 12-22-2009, 05:34 PM

Harlo frowned. "I do, but ya know what Miyuku? I gotta go. I have some ... buisness to attend to." The rat hopped out of the human's hand, and with a nod scurried off in the direction of the lake. She wasn't out of Miyuku's line of sight yet, so she couldn't transform, but she hoped someone would be at the lake to bother

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 12-22-2009, 06:49 PM

"Oh okay well see you Harlo!" When Harlo was out of sight Miyuku closed her eyes and listened then using her energy, she made it rain...though it was only a light rain, it was more than enough to make her happy. She didn't know how to make it down pour heavily...she was still working on that. The sun was also shining..which coming in contact with the rain made a beautiful rainbow up above.

dear pacific day
Professional Liar

Old 12-22-2009, 07:31 PM

The rat leaped, and mid-air transformed into a beagle. The dog happily trotted towards the lake, before bending over and lapping up some of the water. Some of the advantages of shapeshifting were, in this form, the water tasted clean and pure and Harlo would not get sick.

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 12-22-2009, 08:38 PM

Lena sat down under the tree after a while. The drug completely calming her down. She breathed out, letting a large cloud of smoke fill the air around her. She got back up after a bit and threw her cancer stick to the ground. Stepping on it before picking it back up again. She couldn't just leave trash around.

Marquisse
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-22-2009, 09:59 PM

Killian watched a girl stop out her cigarette. He was all to ready to march up to her and rip into her for leavening it there when she picked it up. Littering was bad for the earth. He had turned his entire household into a go green recycle friendly zone. Sighing he kept walking toward her even if she had picked the butt up. Stopping next to the tree he pulled his hand out of his pocket and touched the bark. The tree was old around 75 years old and calm so very calm. Killian stopped himself before he got wrapped up in himself and looked over toward the girl. “Hello, I’m Killian”

Hresvelgr

Old 12-22-2009, 10:05 PM

Lena stuffed the bud into her pocket as she noticed the young man coming up to her.. Her smoking was one thing she did not want getting around. It was such a horrible habit. As he touched the tree, she did not say a word. Not wanting to interrupt him. She did pull her headphones down from her ears to listen to him.

"My name is Lena-May. Lena for short" She said playing with the metal rings around her neck.

Marquisse
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-22-2009, 10:14 PM

“It’s nice to meet you” looking down at the ground he noticed the crushed spot where she shad stomped out her cigarette. Looking at her and then to the ground he dropped his hand from the tree and needed over the crushed spot. Hovering his palm over the spot the ash rose to his palms and the dirt smoothed and the grass perked backup as if his hand was something that was desirable. “Earth has a heart beat” he spoke absent mindedly. “If you smoke try putting it out on your shoe or something. Better yet stop smoking. Sorry, that’s really none of my business though” Standing he smiled at her and looked back toward the school.

Hresvelgr

Old 12-22-2009, 10:24 PM

Lena'May looked away from him has he mentioned her habit. "I have tried. Nothing fills the shoes though. The thing with giving something up is, finding something else to take the place of it. Nothing else calms my nerves more. You probably do not care to know this though." She said. It was true, quitting was very easy on paper. In reality though, it was very hard. She watched him movement. They were complete opposites. He being one with nature, always staying traditional in a way. She being one of metal, beating down nature to make way for newer and sometimes dangerous technology. Lena let go of her necklace, letting the cold metal hit her chest hard. They made even a small chinning sound. "I am sorry" She finally said.

Marquisse
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-22-2009, 10:32 PM

Smiling back at her he shook his head lightly. “You don’t need to apologies yet.” his eyes found her necklace as they clanged together. “Your metal?” in an odd way they did have the same abilities. Some minerals he could bend and move not as great as she could but he could. He didn’t have any experience at stopping an addiction so it was hard for him to comment. “You weren’t born smoking, so technically you don’t need something to replace it” his blue eyes danced as he looked at her.

Hresvelgr

Old 12-22-2009, 10:44 PM

She watched his eyes as they found her necklace. She only nodded at first to his response. She did feel a bit out of place in the school, then again Lena had not scene the science section of the school. She personality could not wait. He did bring up her smoking again. Making her just sign. Lena'May knew all of that, Having heard it thousands of times before. "I have cut down significantly in that past months. Only about one every few days on average. I bought my last box two months ago." She told him. Hoping to make the male feel better. It was not like she was doing full drugs. That stuff was just plain evil. "I know cutting down isn't the same as quitting though..." Lena paused and decided to attempt to change the subject. "Why do you come to this school?"

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 12-22-2009, 11:07 PM

((Sorry for interupting, but I'd like to make my mark. :XD I want to subscribe to the thread so I can keep an eye on it. ^_^))

Marquisse
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-22-2009, 11:42 PM

“Cutting down is a start” he replied, then he chuckled at her question. “Why? Because I wanted to know if they can teach me anything here.” he looked over to the big white building hoping that they had at least something he could learn. He could only imagine what his father would say if that was a waste. “My father has taught me most everything so he was insistent that I didn’t need to go but my mother prevailed.” he chuckled at the remark me made, she certainly did prevail. “So far this place isn’t that bad.” he was looking forward to classes. “What about you?”

Hresvelgr

Old 12-22-2009, 11:55 PM

She nodded. "You must be very good at your element. You are very lucky" Lena-May said with a small smile. She realized she had to look up at the man too just see his eyes. She cursed her small size. "It is a very nice school. As for me though, I have to come here. No one else in my living family has any powers. The last being my great grandmother being the last. It was my grandmother's idea to come." she explained a bit. "I do not use them unless needed though."

Marquisse
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-23-2009, 12:01 AM

“I’m the same. The first thing my father taught me was that I can’t use my powers for fun” he cringed at that memory. He had been thrown at the wall when his mother was not around. “Thank you I think I’m pretty good but I really hope that this place can teach me something. Mostly just to prove it to my father.” He smiled down at her, “Well were not the same element but if you ever need help or need someone to practice with let me know.” he had spent many many hours practicing with both his parents and his uncles. The memory he had there. Rolling his eyes he looked at the sun as he started its path across the sky.

Hresvelgr

Old 12-23-2009, 12:13 AM

"Im just hoping for control mostly. I would hate to scare my grandmother ever again. Lena gave Killian a smile. "Thank you Killian. I will most likely hang around the technology wing most of the time. So just come there if you ever need me." Lena-May told him. Her headphones suddenly started to bust with music as a very loud song came on. Lena reached into her pocket to turn it down. She looked up at the sun also. Feeling the warmth against her pale skin. "It really is beautiful here.. we don't get this in the city. Everything is underground or inside mostly."

white12lily
*^_^*

Old 12-24-2009, 01:59 AM

[[Just joined and a little brain dead.]]

Assina finally arrived at St. Aether's campus after five hours of travelling with her syblings. Her parents had to work so they could not make the trip. She turned around a gave her identical twin (Kelly) a bear hug.

"Bye, chica!" Assina sobbed. She let a minld icy mist envelop herself.

"Bye chiquita" Kelly replied. Kelly allowed her body temperature rise so that Assina could feel it. The combination of their elements completes their signature hug.

She turned hugged her brothers as well, tearing up a little. Assina took one last look at her syblings before they drove off.

dear pacific day
Professional Liar

Old 12-24-2009, 06:26 PM

|| If you're looking for someone to talk to, Harlo is at the lake.

Marquisse
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-24-2009, 06:57 PM

He rose a brow “underground?” the thought intrigued him. He lived in the country, to be more exact the outskirts of a city. If we remember right his father had about 50acers of land “I couldn’t live in the city but I suppose you know why.” he gave her a cheeky grin. Killian’s lip twitched when her Ipod went screwy. That is the reason he didn’t care for technology, you have no control over it and it has no real life. It wasn’t like he could completely control earth but it was better than the unpredictable technology.

Hresvelgr

Old 12-24-2009, 07:20 PM

"Undergound like... Cars that go all over the city. They are very helpful. It is how i got to school everyday." Lena-May tried to explain. She could only guess the earth user was from the country. Maybe even into the far country. Just the way he seemed to act. She chuckled a bit at his comment. "There is one tree! Its about this high" She said sarcastically holding her hand up to about her waist. She was tiny already, so the 'tree' didn't not come up very far on the girl. "Some people even have gardens on the roofs of their home. It is strange watching someone water their roof. They are not as good as farmed grown, but its food." Lena-May watched as another girl got out of her car. She seemed saddened.

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 01-27-2010, 01:57 AM

((Did it die? :XD LOL, and I was looking for a good moment to join, too! :P))