Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 04-20-2010, 11:45 PM

High school was possibly created in this world just to put teenagers threw hell.All it is a a big school that seperates people by what the wear,what they look like and how they act.Screw the cute little kid stuff about how they like you on the inside.But don't let it fool you,theres..some good parts.Just very little things.And now its your turn to go to highschool.But in order for you to survive high school you have to know the Clicks,The outcasts and the loners.

Only send me a pm that says Highschool and says there name and age with a pic.Be creative,you don't have to pick what I made.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandGyal
The prep
Name:Alisa Morris
The Jock
The Bookworm((boy or girl))
The Nerd ((Boy or girl))

The Goth Girl:
Name: Katie Scarlett

The Emo Boy:
Name: Drake Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameika
The Artist:
Name: Eve Kirasaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmoun

The musician
Name: Fay elcit
Appearence:

The outcast
Name: Blair gunner
appearence:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kionaredhawk
The Biker (Secretly sings and dances)
Name: Kilyo Hotokai
(Pretend she's wearing a black shirt...
]
((When you send me the profiles,if there not on this list I will add it and put your form beside it.All I need is your picture,name and age sent to me in a pm.))

The Drug Addict
Name: Quinn Delany Kostello
[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by psymoski
The Theatre Geek
Name: Marcus Lisck
Appearance: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_OMLYyLC8HT...male+model.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by ii_lovebug
Carson Adams
The Jock

Cierra StoneThe Happy One

[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose
The Loner
name: Duncan Lewis

The Bookworm
Name: Tabitha Williams
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikira_Uchiha
The bad boy
Name: Lucius Grigori
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Anointed
The Rocker
Outcast
Dress/interests/personality: Is actually an artist but, usually goes around campus like he's going to kill someone, dresses in all black, doesn't take crap from other prone to fighting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermango
The shy one

[FONT="Century Gothic"]
Name: Summer Lowe
Pic:
----------
Katie Scarlett <3
Katie took a quick deep breath before she entered the high school,she had liked summer so much that she wished she hadn't had to come back.She was wearing dark skinny jeans and a Escape the fate top with her dark black hair down.She looked around at all the passing teenagers and walked to the end of the hallway to her locker.She bent down and put in the combinations to her locker,opening the door and then getting her books and throwing in her book bag.She stood at her locker for a moment thinking about how much she really didn't want to go to science class.

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 04-27-2010 at 10:47 PM..

kionaredhawk
Purple magic swirls and undulate...

Old 04-21-2010, 02:16 AM

Kilyo pulled up to the parking lot, to the section reserved for motorcylces. Her bike thrummed under her and she let it for a moment before she shut it off. It was a classic Harley, in perfect condition. She swung a leg over and stood, removing her helmet. Her long black hair fell out of it and she toussled it a bit so that it wasn't completely flat. She put the helmet on the bike and grabbed her leather shoulder bag, heading into the school, ignoring whatever looks she was being given. She didn't care anymore.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-21-2010, 02:35 AM

Eve pulled up into the parking lot, her car was old, plain, white thunderbird, but hey it was her car and it fit her. She had to slam the door shut so the lights would go off, she swung her paint splattered bag over her shoulder. Everything she wore had paint on it in one spot or another, her clothes were old, her hair was always shoved up into a ponytail with pencils in it. She sighed heavily and looked around at everyone, 'Another year...the only thing that can get me through it is art.' she thought to herself as she made her way inside, she was just a one of the plain girls that blended in with the background. She had finally made it to her locker, she opened it up to reveal all her art supplies and paint splattered books. She shoved her bag inside before she grabbed her science book and made her way to her class. She never real thought when she was at school, she didn't really talk, the only time she did was when she was drawing or the teachers asked her a question or if her friends were speaking to her.

Dmitri Blair
The Avid, Slightly Crazy Kid.
Send a message via AIM to Dmitri Blair

Old 04-21-2010, 01:16 PM

Quinn arrived at school late, but only by a few minutes. Surprising, right? He rolled his eyes, finishing his cigarette and tossing it to the ground, crushing the fragments beneath his foot. He wore a dark blue hoodie and black pants, the shirt under the hoodie being a blue, ragged, worn piece of shit. Nevertheless, he didn't care. His mother was a single parent, and she didn't have the money to buy him new clothes every year. His checked vans were falling apart at the soles, but he didn't care. He quickly checked his beat up phone for the time, counting down to lunch so he could take his next hit.

The summer had been long on the dark haired boy, and he dreaded going back to school. He always did. Everyone always seemed to know his business and make fun of him, but he didn't care anymore. They were all a bunch of fuckin' pricks, in his opinion. And as soon as he walked into the school, signing in for being late, he made his way to his locker. It was at the end of the row of lockers, and the spray painted FAGGOT still was there from the year before. 'I hate this school...' He quickly put in the combination and got out his science book and a black notebook, shoving them into his tattered messenger bag and slammed the locker door shut. It rang out in the hallway and he smirked slightly as a teacher popped his silly little head out to make sure everyone was okay.

And from there, Quinn made his way to science, taking an empty seat in the back of the room, pulling out his book and notebook. He always sat in the back, despite his need and lack of glasses. Flipping the notebook open, he proceeded to draw little sketches of death he wished he could inflict upon his teacher. Every few seconds, he would check his phone clock for the time, but he tried to pay a little attention. Looking about the room, he saw the usual faces. There seemed to be no one new to the school as of right now. That was disappointing, considering he needed someone new to possibly save him from this hell...

kionaredhawk

Old 04-21-2010, 03:00 PM

Kilyo went to the front office just as the bell rang. She scowled. Another freaking new school. Her parents stopped caring about how she dressed and acted because of the work that they do and the constant moving. "She's just trying to rebel." Her mothered said that a lot. She asked for her schedule and got a school map. She couldn't help but grin madly because of the look she was getting from the front office secretary. I guess they don't get a lot of girls in leather, she thought, thinking about her leather pants, black shirt and jean jacket. She left, looked at her schedule and scowled again. Science, what luck it's first thing in the bloody morning. She went to her assigned locker, tried the combination a couple times, gave it a good punch when it didn't work and just headed to the classroom.
When she got there, the teacher made her take the last remaining seat directly in the middle of everyone. She sat down, hoping the man doesn't make her introduce herself like every other school did.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-21-2010, 08:52 PM

Katie walked into the science room and looked at the seating chart the teacher had sat on his desk."Great.."She said quietly and walked to the first two tabled desk in the front of the room.She hadn't reconized the name of the person that sat by her so she started at the board,wishing she could just go to sleep.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-21-2010, 09:10 PM

Carson shrugged his backpack on his shoulders once more and walked into the school. He couldn't help but smile as he watched all the freshmen running around like chickens with their heads cut off as they tried to find their classes. He stared at the sheet of paper in his hand with his schedule and his locker. 'Locker 172...then off to math.' he told himself. He set his stuff in his locker and grabbed the needed materials for math and walked off. He walked into the room and sat in the back of the room, hoping to not be noticed.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-21-2010, 09:21 PM

When class ended the bell rang for lunch since the freshmen ate after them.Which Katie hated school lunch,it was akward sitting with people you didn't know or hadn't seen in awhile.But..she stood up and grabbed the homework at the front of the room for science,sighing when someone said 'Hey,look its that goth chick from last year.'She did look gothic,but she believed in god and was a christian..part of the reason she was so messed up was because her father owned a tattoo shop and always wanted his little girl to look like a punk.Which,he succeeded in doing.She closed her eyes briefly before walking out into the hallway and towards the caferteria.When she reached the cafeteria she took a seat at a small table in the far back of the large room and pulled out her sketch book out of boredom.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 04-21-2010, 09:28 PM

Fay relaxed in his seat in the back of his sience class. HIs guittar was with him and he was slowly strumming it with his thumb. He loved to sound of music he was playing and started to think of other notes that would go with it. He stayed quiet as he played and waited for everyone else to get to class so that the teacher woudl yell at him to stop so that he could get class started already.~once class was over he slowly made his way out of there and headed to the music room so that eh could play what ever he liked.

Blair had her neon green shirt on, her hoody, paint splatered jeans and her backpack with her. No one noticed her and that was how it always was with her. She was the outcast and no one wanted to notice her. She went straight to her math class and wondered who would pick on her this year. She didnt' really care, she learned not to after her first year here. So as she waited for everyone else she she resed her head on the desk and pulled her hood up. On the hood there was a monster thing that looked as if it was trying to eat her head.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-21-2010, 09:33 PM

Katie stood up and walked out of the cafeteria and to her locker.She saw no one in the hallway and decided to sit down in front of her locker.She pulled out a large novel and began reading,if you looked at her she seemed to be in the middle of it.The book had no title on the outside,but she seemed to really be into it.

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 04-21-2010 at 09:35 PM..

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-21-2010, 09:37 PM

Carson grabbed his lunch, an apple, from his locker and took a bite. He threw it in the trash and walked on, having no intention of going to the lunchroom. He looked at a girl sitting on the ground and reading. He smiled and nodded. "Good book?" he asked, trying not to startle her too much.

Palmoun

Old 04-21-2010, 09:40 PM

Fay was still making his way down the hall when he saw two girls in the hall he just smiled at them and realized no one else was in the hall. So he qouckly strapped on ihs guittar and started to play a random song from memory that he coudlnt' remember the name of and conitnued to walk.

Blair smiled when she slowly got up form her seat and realized she slept thre wthe whole class. Good way to start the first day. She then slowly made her way out of there and silently down the hall. She was like a shadow and that was exactly how she would always be since she was the outcast.

kionaredhawk

Old 04-21-2010, 09:42 PM

Kilyo left the classroom, and headed back to her locker. She tried again to open it. She growled after the last time and slammed her hand into it near where the actual lock was and it popped open. She had to grin. This meant she got to bang on her locker everytime she got to use it. She opened it the rest of the way and shoved her pack into it. She looked around, then headed outside to sit on her bike. She sat there, watching the other teens around her. She opened the only pack on the precious thing and took out a green apple. She took a bite, pulling her long hair to one side to keep it out of her mouth.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-21-2010, 09:52 PM

Katie looked up,blinking a few times before she realized 'the Jock of the school' Was indeed talking to her.She had been a little startled when he came up to her but now she answered."Yep."She said not knowing what to say to him since she hadn't really ever speaked to him,she was a little in shock but it wasn't like the 'Oh my god,celebrity shock'It was just akward,but she still smiled a little.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-21-2010, 10:14 PM

Carson smiled and nodded. He set his backside and the back of his head against the locker next to her and slid down. "Why aren't you at lunch?" he asked as he stared blankly at the ceiling. He took out his phone and looked through his contacts for someone to text. Nobody looked to interesting, so he put it back in his pocket and sighed.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-21-2010, 10:18 PM

She grinned."Well,the lunch is sick here..and I don't really like to be in the lunch room."She said and put her book in her bag."So why aren't you in the lunch room with all of your friends?"She asked.

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 04-21-2010 at 10:20 PM..

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 04-21-2010, 10:21 PM

Duncan was wearing the normal white t-shrit, jean jacket and jeans that he usually wore. Heading down the hall he ignored those he passed. Once at his locker he put the combination in and opened it. He shoved his last classes books inside and grabbed his messenger bag. Great another year of having to deal with all these people. I hate this school, I hate people. Standing there with his locker still open he tried to decide where to go during lunch. Around the music and chorus rooms was normally empty so he'd head there to listen to his music.

Tabitha looked forward to some of her classes, but she never cared much for school. She was mostly interested in reading and writing they are her passions. Hearing the bell, she was one of the first out of the class room. Going to her locker she put her books in it and got out her writing notebook along with a Nutri-Grain bar. She closed her locker and smiled. Things were going ok so far. She hadn't been called any names yet. Heading down the hall she ate her lunch as she made her way to the library.

Palmoun

Old 04-21-2010, 10:23 PM

Fay sighed as he got ot the music room and growled. The music teacher decided to lock the room and he knew that he would be stopping by today. He sighed and just headed outside. He sat down under a tree and made sure that his guittar was tuned right. He then looked around and saw one person who stuck out, a girl with a bike. She had a look to her and he then slowly started to play Breakeven by the scriptand sung to it, he wasn't the best singer but he was good.

Blair grabed her lunch from her locker and then quickly made her way towards the lunchroom. Why did her locker have to be on the other side of the school near the music room. But as he rounded a corner she ran into a juy with a jean jacekt and fell to the ground.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-21-2010, 10:27 PM

Carson laughed and shook his head. "I swear that the only time I ate lunch here it walked away. Well, I just don't see the point. It's much more peaceful out here and I get to see my friends all the time in other places. he said. He looked across the hall at the vending machine and stood up. He bought two caramel candy bars and gave one to her. "Cheers to lunch by ourselves." he said.
----------------------------------------
Cierra sat in one corner of the lunchroom alone. She poked the food, which smelled like rotting socks and threw it in the dumpster. She sat back down and drew on the table with her finger.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 04-21-2010, 10:31 PM

Duncan stared down at the girl that had run into him. He sighed and held out his hand to her. "You should be more careful." He didn't recognize her, but he never paid much attention to the other students. "Are you ok?"

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-21-2010, 10:32 PM

"Cheers."She smiled a little.She knew who he was of course,but she didn't know if he knew who she was."So whats it like being the Jock of the school?"She smirked and took a bite of the candy after taking the wrapper off.

Drake walked down the hall listening to his ipod which was playing Escape the fate,'We won't back down'He sang along quietly to it,getting random looks from all the girls.He had completley changed over summer,but hated every girl that used to make fun of him before because he had been down right hideous.Now he had what the girls called 'the hair,the body and the attitude.'When he was just a loner that everyone had called emo before,which he still was..but now the girls thought that meant he would like them.

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 04-21-2010 at 10:36 PM..

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-21-2010, 10:35 PM

Carson sighed and ate his candy bar. "It has it's perks...but then again it can be quite irritating." he said. He took another bite of the chocolate and let it melt in his mouth. "For example, pretty girls, football star and everyone knows me. But, then there are the stalkerish girls who know things that I don't even know about me and achieving all the standards that people expect. It's just hard, juggling my entire life...you know?" he said.

Palmoun

Old 04-21-2010, 10:35 PM

Blair was surprised when he offered a hand, no one ever really wanted to help her up if she ran into them they just yelled. She then took his hand and slowly got up. "I am fine and thanks for the advice." she said even thought she knew it would happen again. She always ran into somone at least five times a week.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-21-2010, 10:40 PM

"I Bet."She said with a frown."Well,I heard that Alisa's probably going to ask you to prom when it comes around."She almost laughed but held it in,trying to cheer him up.She hated Alisa,because of her looks and her idiocy.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-21-2010, 10:42 PM

((Hey can some one pm me what has happened so far or can everyone slow down so i can read up on what has happened?))