blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 04-21-2010, 10:46 PM

"No problem." After she had gotten up and let go of his hands Duncan shoved it back into his pocket. Giving a nod to her he went on his way. Well that was my good deed for the week. He rarely talked and probably wouldn't have said anything if he hadn't felt like she was similar to him in a way.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 04-21-2010, 10:48 PM

Blair watched him go and was about to head to the lunch room but then thought. What was the point in going there if she knew that they where just going to make fun of her. So ehs plopped back down, opend her lunch and started to eat her food contently right there. She pulle dout her nintendo and started to play mario cart on it.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-21-2010, 10:55 PM

Carson rubbed his eyes. "I'm really trying to sort things out. I don't know what or who I want right now. I'm guessing that a lot of girls will ask me to prom but I won't know who I'll say yes to until I get time to think..." he said. He stood up and held out a hand for her. "Wanna go for a walk somewhere?" he asked.
-----------------------------------
Cierra stood up and walked to her locker. She grabbed her i-pod and sat on a bench in the commons area. She laid down and stared at the ceiling. She just listened by herself and thought.

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 04-21-2010, 10:59 PM

Katie took his hand."Sure,where might this walk talk place?"She asked and got up.

Drake walked down the hall seeing,the bookworm going to the library,the jock and the goth holding hands.He stopped."What the hell?"He muttered to himself and continued walking.Katie had been his girlfriend before so a small wave of jealousy went over him,but it went away as he listened to Escape the fate.He stopped again seeing a girl laying on a bench."Um..are you okay?"He asked,looking down at her.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil
Send a message via Yahoo to Sikira_Uchiha

Old 04-21-2010, 11:05 PM

Lucius scowled as he got off his motorcycle. Some one had taken his spot. He rolled his eye as he unzipped his leather jacket to reveil his black shirt that said, 'If your reading this I'll F*** you up...' He figured it would be the best way to get his message straight across on the first day. He chuckled shoving his hands into his black jean pockets as he entered the school. Chuckling at that fact that it was already lunch and he only just arrived. "I'm actually early..." he smirked.

Palmoun

Old 04-21-2010, 11:09 PM

Blair looked up when she hears omeone come in and saw a guy with a funny shirt. But the quickly went back to her lunch and game of mario. She knew he would only walk past her just like everyone else in this school does.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-21-2010, 11:10 PM

Carson put his other hand in his pocket and smiled. "Just around the school." he said. He looked up at Drake and resisted the urge to smile. "So, if you don't mind me asking, why did you and Drake break up?" he asked.
----------------------
Cierra jumped a little and stood up. "I...fine...I'll move if you wanted to sit here." she said. It wasn't that she was afraid of him, she just wasn't used to talking to very many people, especially them talking to her. She stood up and saw Lucius. Him, she was afraid of. She just stood and watched as he walked passed.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 04-21-2010, 11:13 PM

Lucius chuckled as he walked in. The girl had looked. He shook his head as he walked over to her and smacked her head gently, "Hey...sup....you read my shirt?" He asked a dark grin on his face as he looked at her thinking.

Palmoun

Old 04-21-2010, 11:15 PM

Blair shrunk back and was surprised that he was talking to her. "yes and I like it." she said as she continued to play her game and didn't even bother to look at teh screen. She then picked up her sandwitch and bit into it. She was really good at multitasking.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-21-2010, 11:15 PM

"No,it;s fine you can go back to what you were doing..I just didn't know if you were okay."He said with a small grin.

Katie sighed."Eh,he cheated on me with this bimbo he met at school,she moved though.."She said with a frown."But,the good thing of it all was I wasn't really effected by it all because we had been fighting a lot."She smiled."Any bad relationships you wanna tell me about?"She grinned.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 04-21-2010, 11:17 PM

"You realize I have to eff you up now right?" He said with a smirk crossing his arms, "So what you playing?" He asked looking at her.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-21-2010, 11:25 PM

Carson shrugged and shook his head. "Not really. Remind me to call Cierra..." he said. He looked at a locker that said 'faggot' on it and sighed. "I have idiotic friends..." he said under his breath.
-----------------------------
Cierra slowly sat back down and felt bad for Blair. "I'm...fine." she said. She put one of the ear buds in and started listening.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-21-2010, 11:28 PM

"Hmmm,can I ask why?"She said lightly."Your friends are a bit..idiotic."she smirked.

Drake nodded."Kool..then I guess I'll see you later."He said and turned,walking back the way he had came.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-21-2010, 11:36 PM

Carson shrugged again. "I know, but I love 'em. Well, Cierra's my stepsister and I have to ask her something." he said.
----------------------------
Cierra nodded and looked up at the feud going on only a few feet in front of her between the two.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-21-2010, 11:38 PM

Katie nodded and looked down at there entertwined hands."What class do you have next?"

Drake walked down the hall and went into his next class,art.He knew class wouldn't start for another ten minutes but he was bored.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-21-2010, 11:46 PM

Carson took out his schedule and looked at it. "Uh...history..." he said.
-------------------------
Cierra hugged her knees and waited for the bell to ring.

kionaredhawk
Purple magic swirls and undulate...

Old 04-21-2010, 11:49 PM

Kilyo smirked when Lucius pulled up. She took the last bite of her apple and threw it over to a patch of grass. She closed the sidebag and headed back towards the school. She wanted to go find something else to eat but her mother would have a fit if she didn't stay that at day all that day.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-21-2010, 11:50 PM

"Cool,me too. But then I have gym."She made a weird face."gym is very dull in my opinion."She said quietly.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-21-2010, 11:52 PM

"It's better than sitting in a classroom." Carson said. He kissed her cheek and smiled. "I gotta go get my stuff from my locker. Catch you later." he said.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-22-2010, 12:00 AM

Katie nodded."Bye."She said with a smile,turning quickly to hide her blushing face.She walked back the way they had came and soon found her locker,twisting in her combination and opening the door.She grabbed her History book and a pencil and left,shutting the locker and walking down the hall to the history room and sat in the back where the teacher told her to go.

kionaredhawk
Purple magic swirls and undulate...

Old 04-22-2010, 12:03 AM

Kilyo went to her locker, banged it open and grabbed her schedule to check what she had next. Math, what luck. She grabbed her bag and went to class, getting there early enough to pick her seat. She sat in the farthest back corner next to the windows.

Dmitri Blair
The Avid, Slightly Crazy Kid.
Send a message via AIM to Dmitri Blair

Old 04-22-2010, 12:04 AM

Quinn skipped lunch, opting for a line of coke instead. His nose burned after, so he skipped the class after lunch as well, sitting in the vacant boys room as he tried to compose himself for the next few classes of the day. He didn't want to be near anyone, but he knew he had to. Soon enough, he forced himself to leave the bathroom, bag slew across his chest and over his shoulder. Sighing, he looked around the hall. There were a few students, the normal few, but he didn't care. He head to his next class, gym. 'Ugh.. Gym. The sin class of school.. I can't even run without getting out of breath..' Of course, that was because of how many toxins he put into his body on a daily basis.

Going into the locker room, he put on his gym shorts and pulled off his hoodie. Quinn was thin, lacking muscles mass, but he had a good shape. Some might even say he is very attractive, but he never thought so. Looking into the mirror, he felt the urged to punch through his own reflection, but he stopped himself. He'd probably hurt his hand way too much. He lit up a cigarette and smokes half before putting the burning filter against his skin, burning it so the cigarette was out. He had many burns down his arms from it, and he pulled down his rolled long sleeves to hide the scars and burn marks before heading into the gym. Slumping against the wall, he put the cigarette behind his ear.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-22-2010, 12:14 AM

Carson got his stuff from his locker and walked to the locker room. He put on his gym clothes and sprayed himself with Axe before going to the gym. He looked up at Quinn who was higher up in the bleachers. "What's up?" he asked.
------------------------
Cierra put on her gym clothes and walked out to the gym. She saw Carson and sat in front of him and Quinn. "Hey Quinn, Carson. Uh...what time is Mom getting home?" she asked. She picked at the bottoms of her shoes as she waited for his answer.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-22-2010, 12:19 AM

After history Katie went to gym,putting on her shorts and tee shirt that was made for them too wear and sat on the bleachers up by Quinn,Carson, and Ceirra.She hadn't known they were both in her gym class so she just decided to sit by them.

Drake walked in and sat by Katie."Hey babe."He grinned."Miss me?"
"Ugh.."She said quietly and turned,looking away from him.

Dmitri Blair
The Avid, Slightly Crazy Kid.
Send a message via AIM to Dmitri Blair

Old 04-22-2010, 12:38 AM

Quinn had been sitting alone until Carson and Cierra showed up, and following them was Katie and Drake. Personally, he didn't get along with anyone, but he figured he would be nice. Katie was pretty, after all, even though they barely ever talked. "Not much.. How about you, Carson?" he tried to stifle an eye roll, but he couldn't. Quickly looked down so that Carson wouldn't see it. He glared at Drake as Katie looked away from him, knowing about their tenseness. Cierra was slightly below them, and Quinn was surprised how quiet she was. He wanted to talk to her, but he wasn't good at talking to anyone. His hands were shaking slightly and he wanted another hit, but he had to wait until at least halfway through gym class. Looking down at his shoes, he waited for Carson to reply.