The Whitewolf Shaman
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-06-2011, 07:13 PM

Wolf held the beautiful angel in his arms and rubbed at her back softly, rolling his fingers up her spine between her wings as he whispered. "It looks incredible my love. You make all of your outfits look beautiful, even those reserved for sleeping".

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-06-2011, 07:32 PM

Mel winced as she was scratched and attempted to toss the panther. She didn't care who won. Her endurance was kinda down though causing her to slow down a little as she tried to catch her breath. It had been a while since someone could keep up with her this long ontop of that she had just recently eaten causing her some cramps. Stupid human form messin her up.

((Sorry its so short and sorry for not being on at all this past week. I went to Georgia and for some reason didn't have internet access.))

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 08-06-2011, 10:06 PM

Izzy placed a hand over her stomach momentarily. It was still flat, but she was definitely expecting at this point. Looking to Luccian, she wondered just how her and Tony’s child would turn out. She turned to him next, and gave him a light peck on the cheek. As Tony led the group out, she walked with Vittoria and Luccian in the back.

Vittoria missed her cousin, though in her proper time period, Luccian was the one who carted her around while she was growing up. In this twist of fate, she merely smiled. “Sounds fun,” she answered, following the group out the door.

((Boo, I don’t know what to do with Cade now. IDK if I’m gonna end up hooking up with Vittoria.))

Darkest Hour
I really don't like you right no...
Send a message via MSN to Darkest Hour

Old 08-08-2011, 06:38 AM

((Can someone please catch me up? ; Im sorry i've been away for so long. Family stuff.))

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-09-2011, 12:07 AM

Livianna sighed and pressed against Wolf more, enjoying the feel of him running his hands up and down her spine, massaging her sore muscles. nearly purring in enjoyment she blushed at his commending words and smiled up at his handsomely scarred face. "You are so kind and sweet to me... I love you so very much." she whispered and leaned up on tip toes and kissed Wolf with a deep love.

Kaden growled at Mel as she finally threw him off and got back up, shaking some dirt out of his furr. He could tell she was slowing down, and this was where his opening was. Pouncing again KAden's lithe form darted faster, pouncing and attacking, and then jumping out of reach of an attack before going at it again, his movements lightning quick. Dealing blow after blow in quick succession.

Tony smiled and then kissed izzy back on the cheek before letting her hang back with the squirt and Vittoria. "Fiona... I've known Chris and Tony since I was very young. They were twins, and Chris was my best friend..." he whispered gently, not knowing if she truely knew the whole story. "Yeah, God rest his soul, he was a better son of a-" Tony started but seeing the warning glare from Izzy to remind himLuccian was still there he stopped and cleared his throat sheepishly. "He was a better guy then I was." he said smoothingly and Luccator chuckled. "Tony and Izzy are like family, and Vittoria is their family as well, so I guess this is like introducing you to my, step in parents." he said with a chukle recieving a pounch in the arm from Tony. "We aint that old." he said grinning.

((Okay so I gave you a place to pop in. fiona and Tony and izzy and luccian are all going to get something to eat, Izzy is pregnant and married to Tony now. Vittoria is single(for the time being) Luccian is happily getting carried by Vittoria, and Luccator is begining to explain things to Fiona. ))

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-09-2011, 02:14 PM

Mel was a little taken off guard but the sudden bombardment of attacks. There was one time were she was smacked a little to hard causing a slight cracking sound. After which she decided she was done. Jumping up and shifting at the same time she pulled herself into a tree. Looking more bumped up than her other form cared to show. "Ok, I give for now. You win." She said sitting back and taking in a few good breaths and rubbing her ribs. "I hate cats." She said laughing some before laying back against the tree she was sitting in.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-09-2011, 07:02 PM

Kaden was shocked hearing the crack and shifted quickly back into his regular form. Hurrying to Mel he looked at her worried. "Are you alright?" he asked worriedly and then ran a hand over her cheek gently. he then looked her over and then kissed her forehead. "You were great, though I can tell that you haven't had a chance to work on endurence in that form much." he said lightly hoping that she was alright. He would feel horrible if he had hurt her.

Darkest Hour

Old 08-10-2011, 08:09 AM

[[Well..dont I feel slow.:squee: Thank you Seer! ;; I hope I posted as all my characters.If not, then FML.]]

Fiona said her hello's, but all in all she was lost as all get out.Everything just seemed to be moving too quickly this morning.A prego in the eggo woman, a married 'teenage' couple.And then abunch of family junk.Great, she would have to remeber more names.A little mental image poped up as Fiona's head being used as a beach ball.As much information that was racking around in her head she could just about fall over.So silencing her sarcastic, funny thought she listened to what Luccator had to say and tried her best to follow along in this mess.

As Asema finished geting her breakfest, she glanced at Renji.'Hey, feel up to eating outside?'She questioned.Of course she didn't really like the sun.But it was still wonderful to be outside during the day because of the all the nature that came to life when the sun came up.And plus, what better way to catch up with Renji?

It didn't take long for things to lead to another, until finally Leigon had his way and made love to Vitus.Enjoying every aspect of them being together.Emotionally, and now physically attached to each other.

As Lucas went on about his shower, she found her sandals.Penemuel felt..off for some reason.Blinking a few times, she decied to just head to the cafe without Lucas.Glancing at the bathroom door she made a quick decision.Picking up some pen and paper she left Lucas a note stating she'd meet him at the cafe.Penemual wanted to see Asema.She hadn't seen her for what seemed like decades.Leaving the note on the dresser, and walking out of the room, Penemuel started heading for the cafe.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-10-2011, 11:13 PM

Mel chuckled. "Trust me they don't normally last very long." She said smiling at him. "Relax its really a very slight fracture. I think its ok." She said with a grin. "You won though...so that means, you get to chose what we do." She said softly poking his ribs gently. "So what are we going to do?" She asked with a smirk.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 08-12-2011, 08:22 PM

Izzy shook her head after Tony waved her off. “We’re the same age as you, Luccator,” she reminded the other male. “If anything you’re old,” she teased.

Vittoria laughed, quickly playing it off and covering it up as a cough. “Here,” she said to Luccian, putting the girl down. “I’ll let you walk a little,” she said, more so for her arm now feeling like jelly.

The Whitewolf Shaman
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-13-2011, 07:46 AM

Wolf smiled and returned Livianna's kiss, closing his eyes and holding her close to him as they slowly moved towards the cool air hovering in a bowl around her bed.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-17-2011, 07:18 PM

Lookin at Fiona Luccian smiled and then skipped along next to Vittoria. She was enjoying today alot and she was very hyper.

Luccstor chuckled and nodded but then seeing Fiona's look he nearly stopped in his tracks. "Ade you alright Fiona?" he asked and rubbed her back gently.

Renji smiled and nodded following Asma. He held her hand and carried their bags together as he looked around outside. He loved the look of the weather but he was awfully tired. He hadn't slept well that night for some reason and he believed if was becUse he was so worried about what was happening to Asma.

Vitus sighed as she whipped off her body and looked at Legion with love swimming in her golden eyes. As she looked up at him he wrapped her arms around him and nestled her head against his chest and sighed happily. "I believe you will save me..." she whispered and clung to him happily.

Lucas frowned when he walked out of the shower and found the note. He took his time changing and then was soon walking back to the cafe. Many girls stared and whispered as he walked by but nothing or no one could take his mind and heart off of Penemuel.

Livianna kissed Wolf deeply until she had to pull away. Breating softly she blushed as de felt the coolness wash over her. Taking a step back she then gasped as she fell back onto the bed sprawled, her nightgown riding up.

Darkest Hour

Old 08-17-2011, 08:21 PM

Fiona glanced at Luccator.Was she that out of it?'Im alright.'Fiona stated calmly.Giving Luccator a small smile, she turned her eyes from his.She knew he'd be able to read her mind or expression per say.Fiona usually was never one for big crowds because she mostly branched off into being a loner.Then again, class would start soon and she'd be able to throw herself into school work instead of geting her panties in a bunch over Asema and how she was doing.It was best to focus on the here and now and just try to compromise.First impressions were everything, after all.Fiona bit her lower lip, completely nervous.

Leigon wrapped his arms around Vitus.Gently he rubed her back, and kissed the top of her head.'You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear you say that.'Leigon retrtoed calmly.He wasn't in a hurry to get anywhere.Infact, he actully considered about attempting to skip school today.

Asema remained silent most of the time.Her mind was nothing but a clear blank.For some reason, holding Renji's hand felt right.But would he be willing to stay with her as messed up as she was?Asema wasn't sure about a lot of things but it didn't mean it changed her personality and out look on situations.When they finally got outside, she sat down on the steps.Staring up at Renji she simpley smiled abit, her eyes squinting against the sun.'Are you going to sit down, or keep standing?'Asema stated, awaiting his response.

It didn't take long for Penemuel to reach the cafe.Everything simpley hit her with a major impact, all the smells, the people talking at once.Penemuel ran a hand over her forhead as she got in line.For once she knew her thoughts would be her own, but not entirely.Anyone could ease drop at anytime considering the school they went to.How could I have ever lived in a time like that? It's impossible. I'm human..unless I haven't been reading in between the lines very well.Penemuel thought to herself.She was so distracted that by the time she got her food and found a seat near the window, she didn't notice.Penemuel was just too observant to her own thoughts and the visions that Lucas had shared with her to even glance around the cafe but keep staring out the window in a daze.

The Whitewolf Shaman
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-18-2011, 05:52 PM

Wolf blushed as he watched her fall backwards on her bed, his lip quivering as he noticed her nightgown. He hesitated for a moment, then joined her on the bed and slid his arm around her waist. "Perhaps I can think of a way to rid you of your nightmares for good, my love... but if your roommate were to catch us..."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-21-2011, 06:25 PM

Luccator smiled and then looked up as the headmaster approached. Looking at his family he then kissed Fiona's head. "I need to go talk to her... I'll see you later." he said and waved to the family and then walked with the headmaster, talking softly and his hopes falling as they kept talking.

Renji looked at Asma and then knelt on one knee and then took her head. "ASma... I feel like I need to give you this... Because I don't want you to leave me ever..." he whispered and then gently put a heart shaped locket around her neck, and then kissed her lips softly. "I made it with magic last night, so you can see me wherever we are... Even if we are apart." he said lovingly as he caressed her cheek.

Vitus smiled and then kissed Legion deeply. "Stay with me today..." she whispered pleadingly and kept her arms around him tight as her bare boy kept pressed against his.

Lucas walked up to Penemuel as she finished going threw the line. Wrapping his arm around her and taking her plate to carry for her he kissed her cheek. "I love you..." he whispered and then looked into her eyes. "please don't stress about my memories.... I shouldn't have put the pressure on you..." he said lovingly and nuzzled her cheek.

Livianna blushed as wolf came next to her and wrapped his arms around her. She then blushed hearing his words and then wrapped her arms around his neck. "She said she was sleeping over in her friend's dorm tonight...' she whispered, happy that even in her sleepy state that she remembered that little bit of information. Looking up at Wolf with trust and love she kissed him softly wondering what his plan was.

The Whitewolf Shaman
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-22-2011, 03:47 AM

Wolf went on to explain that he was incredibly talented in the act of massage and knew a technique called Reiki which would allow her body and mind to relax. There are many forms of Reiki, but in order to perform the technique correctly, the recipient must be nude.

"Of course if you aren't comfortable, I can understand. I do promise that its only a massage and a method of healing."

In no way was Wolf attempting to make the situation proceed into a scenario that could be classified as over pg-13 :D

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-22-2011, 05:36 PM

Livianna blushed hearing Wolf and then nodded. "If it will get rid of the nightmares I will do anything." she whispered and then pulled off her night gown revealing her light pink lace bra and panties. Blushing a light rose pink and her wings turning the color as well she slowly pulled off her undergarmets and looked at Wolf blushing deeper. She felt extremely exposed but she also felt she could trust wolf completely.

Darkest Hour

Old 08-24-2011, 12:45 AM

Astonishment was the first emotion that hit Asema like a ton of bricks.Her lips didn't move what so ever as she stared at Renji.He couldn't possibley mean a word he was saying.The more and more Asema searched those golden eyes the more she came to the realization that he was being entirely serious about her never leaving.Gently, Asema raised her finger tips to caress his lips the way his thumb caressed her cheek.He really wants me to stay..Asema thought to herself as her mind became a whirl and her stomach became a knot.Leaning in closer to Renji, she pressed her forhead against his own.'What makes you think I would ever leave you?'Asema asked gently, her voice warm with compassion that was filling her veins.Even if he was being serious, Asema was still keeping her walls up because things messing up has happend one too many times for her.At this point you could label her as a shattered mirror if you wanted to, just because of how she acts.Asema fell silent, just staring at those golden eyes that she always mezmerised.

Penemuel almost jumped out of her skin as Lucas wrapped his arm around her.She found herself about ready to tumble over.Sighing softly, she glanced at Lucas as he spoke but after he was finished speaking she then adverted her eyes.'Its alright, I just can't figure out how im human and I was alive in that time, and how I am here in the present with you.'Penemuel explained as they found a table where nobody was sitting.Penemuel stoped pondering through her thoughts and simpley brought her eyes back up to meet Lucas's.She took in his expression, and the way he always tended to keep a cool head about things.Unlike her.Penemuel had a gentle expression, even though her mind was set in hurrican mode.'By the way..Lucas, I don't feel pressured.I wanted to know what was going on and you showed me.I asked for this.'She stated.Penemuel was beginning to lose her apitite but she knew she'd have to eat anyways.After all, today was probobly going to end up being a long day.

As Leigon pressed his lips against Vitus's he was quickly convinced.Kissing her gently, he kept his arms laced around her small body.Pulling his lips away, Leigon rested his forhead against her temple.'You don't even have to ask.'Leigon whispered softly.

As Luccator walked off, Fiona blinked a few times.Everything was happening much too quickly.So, given chance she said her goodbye's and branched off.And off Fiona went, on the search for Asema once again.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-26-2011, 10:57 PM

Looking at Asema Renji frowned and cupped the other side of her head. "Because you're not letting me in..." he whispered and then looked away and looked at the ground. Watching the little ant dissappear from his sight swiftly. "Im afriad that I scared you or that I had a bad affect on you..... I feel like you want to be here with me, but theres something stopping you." he whispered and rubbed his eye angerily, tears welling up. The thought of her scared him more then when his father had had the monster take his eye and abuse him. "I-I...." he started but choked on his words and his hands fell from her face.

Lucas looked at Penemuel and then hugged her tightly. "Eat..." he whispered and then offered her a soft smile. "We will figure things out... Take it a day at a time." he said lovingly and stroked her head gently, watching with subtle awe as her hair slid between his fingers like silk. "I love you Penemuel." he whispered, not even having to think about it, because it was 100% true.

Vitus smiled and then pulled Legion to the bed and giggled as she flopped onto it. "I don't believe how alive you make me feel." she said and smiled up at him from where she laid on the bed. "I love this feeling... Everything is so strong and melow, like there will never be tension between us." she said with hope and love glowing in her golden eyes.

Darkest Hour

Old 08-27-2011, 07:56 AM

He looked like he was a kid again with the way he rubed his eye, and it only made Asemas eyes soften up abit more.Gently, she grabed his hand and held onto it.Looking into those golden eyes that she'd never escape.'I'm afraid to let anyone in, and im trying..but its not easy.I was never good in this department.But I can honestly say that im not going to leave you, you've showed me so many things i've never even experienced.'As she poored out her guts, she kept holding onto his hand.It was almost as if it was her life line, but in all truth Renji was her life line.'I won't go..and you don't need to cry because ill always be right beside you.You're what I need, and everything right in this time of my life.'Asema spoke with a certin softness to it.Almost as if she was admiring Renji and how easily he could open up to someone like her.She leaned forward, her lips only inches from his.'You're my better half.'Asema whispered to the point where he would really have to listen to catch her words before she kissed him.The movement felt natural, almost as if it was planed even if it wasn't.Asema could feel her lips melting with his, and this all the more made her chest squeez and feel just as light as when Renji walked into the same room as her.With drawing her lips from his, she still held his hand.

How was it that Lucas so easily could put her at ease?Was this apart of being a vampire?Penemuel had no idea.Glancing at Lucas she acted on inpulse and kissed his cheek.'I love you just as much.'Penemuel whispered in return as she turned away and begun to eat her breakfest.Never had she realized how hungry she was until she started eating.Her stomach rumbled so loud that it made her blush.But Penemuel knew that Lucas didn't care.So she continued on eating until she was finished.

Leigon laughed as Vitus and him fell on the bed.Settling down beside her, pulling her close to him he pulled the covers up and over the two of them as they laid beside one another.'There won't be any tention between us, we're too close for that.'Leigon remarked softly, as his fingers gently traced her neck, and shoulder.Vitus already knew how she made him feel.She was one of a kind and Leigon wouldn't give her up even if she asked.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-28-2011, 05:58 PM

Renji looked into Asema's eyes, his eyes full of hope and love as he watched her speak to him. When she whispered all of her words to him he was so relieved and happy that he pulled her as close as he could and kissed her back lovingly. "I love you Asema... So very much...." he whispered and then smiled widely at her, a tear of happieness falling from underneath his eye patch, a mircial. He didn't seem to notice as he smiled lovingly at Asema in all her beauty.

Lucas chucckled hearing Penemuel's stomach growling so loud. Shaking his head he smiled at her widely and rubbed her back. "I thought you had missed a few meals, I'm surprised your stomach has been so quiet until now." he teased her lightly and gently kissed her ear, her scent lulling his senses as he looked at her.

Vitus smiled at Legion and sighed as he ran his hands over her neck and shoulder, her body relaxing against his. Her eyes drifted closed and then her heart suddenly sped up. She breathed quickly and trembled as she saw a vision and then sat up swiftly as she finally broke from the trace. Panting and holding her heart she shuddered and looked up at Legion."Oh dear mother...." she breathed her golden eyes wide with fear.

Darkest Hour

Old 09-04-2011, 04:29 AM

Everything happend so quickly, Leigon was let astonished.As Vitus sat straight up, he quickly sat up aswell.Staring at her wide golden eyes.'What did you see?'Leigon asked in a calm voice.Trying to calm her down as he rubbed Vitus's back.Hoping she would inform him instead of keeping things botteled up.Then again, Vitus wasn't like other girls.So Leigon waited silently, slightly worried from the expression he caught in her eyes.He could only hope that the situation was fixable or avoidable.

Asema stared at Renji in response.A tear, out from his eye patch?That was impossible considering he had no eye under his patch.Gently, she pressed her fingers against his eye patch.Blinking a few times, she quickly got ahold of herself.'I love you too..'Asema stated for the first time.Everything was so out of ordinary for her that Renji was leaving her speechless without even trying.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 11-01-2011, 04:28 AM

((LOL what happened?))

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-02-2011, 12:15 AM

((pretty sure it died. Which is super depressing))