Soturo Ayami
Magistrate
Send a message via AIM to Soturo Ayami Send a message via Yahoo to Soturo Ayami

Old 08-30-2010, 05:14 AM

Shaza chuckles lightly leading them, along the floor to where the girls room might be. Assumption correct they make it to 120A in no time. Grinning at the girl she patted her on the shoulder. The girl was just a doll really. It made her really want to have children again. But alas her husband gone. She hadn't dated since then. A shame really. Both sons had threatened to go out and find her man when they were very younger. Kwabena still brought it up occasionally but it was mostly in jest.

"Thank you. All names mean something much like yours does it just most people don't know that." Her grin softened. "I'm sure you'd have some beautiful children. I myself love children. I have two." She sighed turning towards the door to the room. "Do you need any help with getting settled?" She asked politely. Shaza really wanted to go see what her boy was up to but she was content with helping this girl first if she needed it.

----------

Refilwe nodded, "Pleasure."

He picks up a few of his bags and places them on the extra bed in the room. He does this until all of them, are set down then he sits on the floor, legs crossed. Now would normally be the time when he'd meditate. His mother had told him to to do it at least twice a day, thrice if he was having a bad. It had helped him develop his powers over the years and he figured that's why she had him do it. Though right now might not be the best time to try and levitate.

Stealing a glance towards the door he notices the one boy still standing there, Adam. The other one, Jared had set himself on his own bed. Refilwe wasn't picky about beds, preferring the floor to comfortable bedding. It kept his back straight and provided little stress of covering.

Ewe
Wishful.

Old 08-30-2010, 05:22 AM

Adam chuckled, waving his hand a little at the two guy. "Excuse me while I set my things down." He said, and walked out of the room with his bags. Some company never hurt. Although he wished he could go check the girl's dorms for his sister. He opened the door to his room, and raised his eyebrows. It looked like an untouched version of the other dorm. He grinned and set his bags on a bed, glad that he was first to come. "Sorry, roomie." He said to the invisible roommate.

Bella bowed politely, opening the door and revealing a beautiful room. She stared at it in awe for a second, but then turned to the woman and smiled. "I think I'll have no problem getting settled in. But, Uh.. Where would the boy's dorm be located? And am I allowed to go there? My brother should have arrived by now." She asked shyly, hoping she didn't sound like a pervert.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 08-30-2010, 05:30 AM

Jared gave a small nod. "Alright." he said easily enough, smirking a little. He turned to his luggage with a small face. Now comes the task of taking everything out and putting it in it's place. Oh joy. This was his least favorite task. He glanced over at the closet. It seemed big enough to hold everything of his, and Refilwe. Thank god. He didn't have too much but, he didn't want any problems with closet space or anything. At least he wasn't rooming with a girl. That would have been horrible.He glanced down at his roommate on the floor before tilting his head curiously. "What are you doing?" he asked as he unzipped one of the bags, the one with his clothes. He started taking out some of them, placing them on the bed.

chicChick
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to chicChick

Old 08-30-2010, 06:56 AM

Turning the corner of the road at a run, Alyssa thanked God that they had also given her the stamina as well as the patience of a wolf. Otherwise, she would not have known how she would have been able to reach the school other than using her super speed, which she didn't want to use except for emergercies. Running along with her small bag that contained all of her possessions, was a girl with long tied up black hair, and in a pair of old pants and tank top.

As she came to the school, she could not help but to stop and take in the sight of what was to be her home from now on. It was definitely different from what she was used to, growing up in the small orphanage, but she was thankful for the chance. She remembered that she had to get her schedule from the secretary and so she walked in to the lobby, and approached the secretary desk.

"Hi, may I help you?"asked the secretary politely as she turned to look at Alyssa.
"Hi, I'm just here to pick up my schedule" whispered Alyssa, to the secretary, blushing.
"AH! That's ok. May I know your name please?" said the secretary, taking pity on the girl in front of her.
Flushing red at her mistake she blurted out, "Oh right. My name's Alyssa Turner."
"That's alright. I'll be right back with the file said the secretary with a nice smile.

Alyssa nodded, waiting awkwardly against the table for her schedule, hoping against hope that she had a nice roommate.
The secretary came back and handed Alyssa her schedule. "Here you go. Everything you need is in here. A map to the school, your schedule and your dorm key." said the secretary before whispering to her saying "And calm down. No one here will bite you" before turning back to her computer.

"Oh. Thanks." said Alyssa with a smile. She looked at her schedule shortly, before walking towards the dorm to go to her room 120A. When she reached her room, she could already tell that there were people inside the room, walking in silently.

Last edited by chicChick; 08-30-2010 at 07:03 AM..

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate

Old 08-30-2010, 01:25 PM

"Hmm I think its just upstairs!" She grinned at Belle casually. If the girl was going into the boys dorm then they could go together.

It would be more fun to have company. Raising both eyebrows Shaza pulled her hair out of the bun it was in. The thing was driving her nuts all morning and she didn't normally have her hair up. The brown tresses (yes I know the picture is white but her hair is supposed to be brownXD) fell accordingly down her back to her waist in waves and curls and the like. She grinned and shook it out. "Oh child sometimes I wish I was young again." She chuckles pulling her hair back away from her face. "I could just imagine having your hips."

She placed her hands on her own hips when she said that. Having two kids did have a few affects on her. Wide hips, wide bust, strong thighs and a thicker skin. Not that she tried to cover up hers. She was a size 16 at the waist and weight 167 lbs. It was inevitable that she would gain all that weight, cooking a what not. She took it in stride like her mother had and wore what she wanted to. Nothing flashy or anything just tight/loose enough blouses and snug fitting slacks made up most of her wardrobe. She also had a few dresses and skirts she liked to wear. Shaking her head again she turned to the door that had recently opened.

"Oh looks like your room mate has arrived."

------------

Refilwe glanced up at Jared from the corner of his eye. Slightly annoyed that he was being interrupted.I probably did not help him to meditate like he normally did but he could do some regular meditation to keep his mind clear.

One eye open he still stared at the boy. "I am meditating." He says shortly before closing both eyes and trying to get centered again. Since he did energy work to begin with it was good to grounded before doing too much. It was relaxing as well. While doing so he thought about the things he'd be doing, sorting his things, getting used to his schedule and sharing a room with someone. In the home they lived it Refilwe never had to share a room with his brother even though they had for the first seven years of his life.

While grounded he could reach his mind out farther then he could normally. He worked quickly to find his mother who was just below them with the girl they had seen earlier. And there was a third. He could reach Jared's mind as well as Adam's. They were...complicated to say the least. He couldn't really peruse what they were. A lot of things pointed this way and that but otherwise he was stumped. That worried him. Most time he could tell if someone was something or not, the definitely weren't human. Maybe he'd ask at some point in time.

chicChick
*^_^*

Old 08-30-2010, 01:45 PM

Walking in, she could see two people inside. One an older lady, and the other a girl, who Alyssa presumes is her roommate, who looks really nice. All that Alyssa could hope for was that she really was nice. The older lady though, Alyssa was unsure of who she was. Maybe she was a teacher of some kind?

Alyssa looked at them and bowed saying"Hi, I'm Alyssa. Um, may I know who you are? Are you dorming with me? rubbing at her head in confusion.

(short I know... T-T)

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-30-2010, 02:58 PM

Jared blinked a little and made a sheepish look. He felt a little bad now that he thought he might have broken the concentration. He just nodded before trying to be quiet. He took his clothes from the table and started to hang them in the closet, the things he didn't need hanging, he placed in the drawers on his side of the room. Once he was done, he closed his eyes, taking out a book of crossword puzzle to spend some of the time as he sat back on the bed. The empty bags were stacked neatly on the foot of the bed. His eyes briefly went over to the door, that was still open. A moment later, he shut it almost fully, just in case Adam still wanted to come in.

He smiled a little. Better. And now they didn't have the door wide open for everyone to stare. He glanced over at Refilwe in question, and also wariness. He seemed pretty into the meditation. Aren't they somehow, unaware of their surroundings when they meditate? he asked himself, biting the tip of his pen. He had been so used to being alone, that closing the door that way had come almost naturally. He shrugged lightly, going back to his search. Crossing out a couple of them, he bit his lip. It was a bit too quiet for him. He dug out from his pocket an mp3 and plugged in his headphones, almost relaxing as he heard the music start.

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate

Old 08-30-2010, 03:26 PM

Refilwe almost wanted to chuckle. No, that would require a smile so he instead settled for being amused. He caught a Jared's thought. It did not bother him at all to have someone stare at him but if someone thought at him that was another story. Like he was he could pick up the thoughts of the people around him and filter those he wanted with those didn't. It didn't work in a crowded room for sure because it had the same listening effect as if trying to use your ears to listen in a crowded room.

Mentally he shook his head. Concentration would be impossible it seemed. If his mothers randomized thoughts weren't enough he was picking up on music as well. He could potentially block out her thoughts but he always felt the need to watch out for her. She could pretty much handle herself but it didn't stop him from worrying about her at all. Slowly pulling his mind back from the building he uncrossed his legs and stood up.

If he was going to organize his stuff he might as well do it now. Grabbing one of his smaller, but still large bags, he heads over to the closet. Luckily he was so used to travel packing because of his mother he had gotten fold up tiered hangers to put his clothes on and a small ironing board. Refilwe liked to be dressed to the nines but only if it was practical. He had at least two three piece suits in his suit case hanging on on tiered hanger. they were in their plastic duster jackets. He put those up first and off to the side. Then he took his button ups and put them in, after that his slacks and then finally he got down to jeans and t-shirts. There were a lot of them but they took up minimal space thanks to the hangers.

"My word mother you would think I wasn't ever coming home." He mutters. The t-shirts he hung but the jeans he folded into the drawers on his side of the room. Well there were all his clothes, the shoes would be next and then his personal affects into the bathroom. That didn't really take long at all as he checked them off his mental list.

He was down to the one duffel bag he had actually packed. That he just shoved under the bed along with the empty luggage bags. He could open that later. Sighing he fell into the now mussed bed.

Ewe
Wishful.

Old 08-30-2010, 04:16 PM

Adam kicked at one of his bags, frowning a bit. He looked back, and the door was still closed. He wondered when his roommate would be arriving. He left his bags on the bed and decided to take care of that later, when he felt like it. He wasn't really the most organized person, and at the moment his mind was still elsewhere. Adam got up and walked out of the room, making sure the door was closed. He walked to the next door, but it wasn't open. Giving it a weird look, he knocked lightly, not wanting to barge in. "Are you decent?" He announced, an amused tone in his voice.

Belle looked up at the older woman, her eyes bright and curious. "No way, I would love to be like you. I'm so short and childish.." She said, pouting and looking down at her own body. She was small, and a little flat, but she didn't have a child's body. Although that didn't really matter when you were short. She shrugged, not giving it any more thought when another girl walked in. Belle blinked a little and walked up to her and smiled sweetly, blushing a little. She was terribly shy. "I'm your roommate, Belle. What's your name?" She asked politely.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-30-2010, 04:26 PM

Jared glanced up at the door and nodded. He had thankfully, not had the volume on high so he could hear the knock and the question. He unplugged the headphones and grinned lightly. "Yeah, we're decent." he said, raising an eyebrow. as he chuckled. Why wouldn't we be? He had no reason not to be decent. He placed his book down, giving up on the last of the words since he couldn't seem to find it. Since Refilwe was a little busy and had just lied down, he figured he should go and get the door. Even if it wasn't locked. He got out of the bed and opened the door. He gave Adam a small smirk in a hello. Stepping aside to let him in, he motioned to the inside. "Come on in. Again" he said.

Ewe
Wishful.

Old 08-30-2010, 04:31 PM

Adam chuckled and walked in, grinning at Jared. Adam looked short next to the boy, which was a little strange for him. He liked it though, for some reason. He walked in and sat on Jared's bed, raising his eyebrows at Refilwe. "Unpacking, I see. I guess you both aren't as lazy as I am." He commented, picking up a book that he was accidentally sitting on. He blinked; It was a crossword puzzle book. He was terrible at those. He put it down behind him and patted the spot next to him, speaking in a funny voice. "Come, come, I don't bite." He teased, and only he understood his own joke. They didn't know he was a vampire. Atleast, I won't bite you NOW.

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate

Old 08-30-2010, 04:35 PM

Shaza laughed "Oh girl no you aren't I'm short myself. You should have seen my husband. He was 6'4" when we got married and he kept growing. My oldest is six-seven!" She laughed again before turning back to the door

"Hello there. Sorry I'm just helping this little lady set in. I'm Shaza Tu, call me Shaza. I'll be the Music and Math teacher this year."

---------

Refilwe almost chuckled again.

He could think of a few reason why they wouldn't be decent. But again he pushed those thoughts off to the side to keep his perversion from showing on his face. Today was a day for relaxing and getting to know people, not jumping every hot guy he saw. Though he supposed he was channeling his mother at the moment. She had been thinking about remarrying recently so her thoughts were mostly on trying to find a man. It was even more distracting when she found one she liked. The woman did not keep her thoughts to herself.

He rolled over onto his side facing the Adam and Jared. He would have gotten up but Jared had already done so.

He was slightly taken aback by Adam's comment. He almost asked what he meant but realized it was a thought and kept it to himself.

So he was a vampire... That cleared one thing up. Now he had someone else to keep tabs on.
It was a bit paranoid but he would for the sake of feeling secure. Refilwe was a bit apprehensive of the man walking in. He'd have to watch him just like he would his room mate. Very closely it seemed.

Last edited by Soturo Ayami; 08-30-2010 at 04:43 PM..

chicChick
*^_^*

Old 08-30-2010, 04:43 PM

(GAH!!! ok... maybe time for one more post before I go to bed. XD Couldn't help it. Is extremely short though XD)

"um... Name's Alyssa"said Alyssa. Hmm... maybe she didn't hear me the first time?
"OH!!! So you'll be teaching Math and Music? What a strange combination. I guess I'll be seeing you in class then"smiled Alyssa nerviously.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-30-2010, 04:45 PM

Jared raised an eyebrow but chuckled. "Well, if you don't bite me, I suppose that'll be alright." he said, shrugging a little as he closed the door. He glanced down as he saw his book in Adams hand. He smirked somewhat and tilted his head. "Any good at those? I can't find one of the words." he said. It was a bit irritating when he'd found all the other ones and for the life of him, he could not find it. Then someone else pointed it out in such an obvious place, he felt like a fool. He sat down on the bed as well, and leaned against the wall. "So you didn't unpack?" he asked, crossing his arms across his chest as he glanced at Adam, taking the book and placing it on top of his bags.

Ewe
Wishful.

Old 08-30-2010, 04:51 PM

Adam only laughed, raising an eyebrow. "I can sure give it a go, but I wouldn't rely on me." He answered, tapping his head a little. "I have the brain of a Grade A slacker." He layed back a bit, leaning against the wall. At the boy's next question, he only scoffed. "I haven't even opened my bags yet. My sister usually.." Adam trailed off, his face going a little blank. His sister. He had almost forgotten about her. He wondered where she was and if she was alright.

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate

Old 08-30-2010, 05:04 PM

Refilwe almost answered again when Adam mentioned his sister. She was down stairs with his mother perfectly fine. He wasn't one for conversation so he'd figured he'd at least watch since it was in the same room as him.

Reaching out with him mind though Refilwe poked at his mother.

"You might want to get here. There is a vampire up here looking for his sister. Which you seem to have stolen."

She responded in kind with a, "Oh really but she's so adorable. I can't keep her for a bit?"She was obviously joking.

"No mother you can not." He gave her a mental sigh then closed their link. HE sighed heavily.

----

Shaza seemed to pout for no reason as she glanced down at Belle. "Well we should be going. My little boy is upstairs in his room and you wanted to see your brother right." She grinned at her.

Then she turned to address Alyssa. "It was nice meeting you. Yes you will be seeing me in class. I'm excited to be teaching soon. I hope we get along well" She could see that the other girl wasn't at all comfortable with her being in the room and she smiled softly. That was her cue to leave she supposed. "I have to go check on my son. Bye bye." She says heading out of the door.

Ewe
Wishful.

Old 08-30-2010, 05:09 PM

Belle looked up at the woman, her eyes wide and her smile brighter. "My brother is here? Well, we should get going." She said calmly. "He does get worried." She turned and waved at Alyssa, hoping that they would get along well. The girl seemed a bit reserved, but Belle was the same way herself sometimes. She would try her best not to be a bother. She walked out of the room and tried her best to remember where they were, so she wouldn't get lost again. She was terrible with these things. Once she had gotten lost in the rain, and cried for hours until her brother came by worried sick and told her that she was only a couple of minutes away from home. She felt so silly back then.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-30-2010, 05:10 PM

Jared tilted his head. Was he that lazy? "How in the world are you going to get by here then? I hear it's pretty tedious sometimes." he said, almost laughing. He wasn't the smartest in the bunch either, but he could at least keep up and average a B. A- if he tried hard enough. His worst subject was Math, which he never really got the handle of. His ears perked a little, almost curiously as he trailed of at the mention of his sister. "Ah? Does she go to this school as well? Or she not here?" he asked. It seemed he was fond of his sister. Too bad he couldn't relate too well, having been an only child. He could imagine however, the feeling of missing a family member.

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate

Old 08-30-2010, 05:33 PM

Shaza moved down the hall to the elevator. She was eager to see where Refilwe would be staying. She was a bit worried, not much but it was there. They called it her being a mother. She patted the girl on the shoulder distractedly when the lift made it to the floor they need to be on. Heading down the hall she stopped in front of their room.

"Well this is the boys dorm. Slightly different but in the same building." She rapped her knuckles against the door. "Hopefully we'll find your brother. Do you know which room he is staying in?"

----

When Shaza knock Refilwe was instantly on his feet to answer the door. "Hello mother." He half breathes stepping out of the door way to let them in. He glances down briefly at the girl with her, Belle. She was certainly pretty. But he was not interested in woman.

Shaza grinned looking around the room. She was ecstatic to see two other people here. Not really sure they were his room mate she was just glad he would have someone to talk to.

Ewe
Wishful.

Old 08-30-2010, 05:43 PM

Belled followed her into the elevator, smiling calmly. Her brother would be happy to see her, and she would be happy to see him smile. She followed her as she walked down the hall and stopped in front of a room. Shaking her head she answered, "No, I don't.." And wished that they had some way to communicate with each other. Although, that would take away from her much needed freedom. When the door was opened by a young man, Belle blushed shyly. She wasn't used to meeting so many new people. She spotted her brother and walked in, smiling. "Miss me?"

Adam wasn't sure how to answer him, so he only shrugged and smirked. "Tedious or not, I'm good at skimming and taking tests. Not a problem." He said, waving it off. At the questions about his sister, he looked uncertain. "Yes.. she goes here.." He began, when the door was suddenly opened. His eyes went wide as his sister walked in calmly, but he couldn't help but be worried. He got up and examined her, losing his cool guy attitude almost completely. "Where were you? I mean.. I'm sorry, I got distracted." He fumbled, scratching the back of his head nervously.

Belle grinned and kisses him on the cheek. "Don't be silly, brother. Relax. I got a little lost, and this nice lady helped me find my way. Did you know she was a teacher?" She said cheerfully.

Adam snorted, a little frustrated. "You know you get scared when you're lost.. You were lucky this time."

Belle was used to his overprotective attitude and only smiled it off. She looked at the boy sitting next to Adam and smiled sweetly. "Hello. I'm very sorry for interrupting your conversation. I'm Belle." She said shyly, her cheeks flushing a little. She stood a little childishly, with her hands behind her back.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 08-30-2010, 05:59 PM

Syrine packed away her clothes, claiming her half of the room. "If she's not going to show on time, the I'm going to claim what I want." She rolled her eyes wth though of her room mate. She got a visual image of this punk 16 year old smoker with no respect for authority or rules. Syra shuddered. "God help me." She dropped her head. Smoothing imaginary wrinkles in her shirt, Syrine made her way out of her dorm room, and into the main halls, hoping to find someone, not preoccupied with unpacking or their roommate, to befriend.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-30-2010, 06:03 PM

He stood up as well, smiling a little. "Aww, well aren't you a cute one." he teased playfully. She was so tiny, it was like she were a life sized doll. And she seemed so pure and innocent. He tilted his head curiously, thinking about it before waving it off. It was none of his concern what she was. Or any of the others. He smiled at the teacher that came in. "Hello. Jared Saito." he said, nodding at them in a sort bow in hello. He'd been right to assume that she was his mother. They did look similar. He seemed a bit more happy to see her. And he could say the same about Adam. He almost smiled a little. It seemed she was really dear to him. It was sweet.

Ewe
Wishful.

Old 08-30-2010, 06:14 PM

Bella smiled and brightened up a little. She took a seat next to him, her legs swinging in the air in a childish manner again. It was a habit. "Jared? That's such a nice name." She said, blinking curiously. He was polite, but there was something about him that she couldn't quite figure out. She couldn't read minds, but she was a good judge of character. "Is Adam your roommate? I kind of guessed so at first, but it was a little strange that he would be sitting on your bed.. ah.. uhm." She stopped, blushing a little. She was beginning to ramble.

Adam moved to the side a little, in order to give her space to sit down. He raised his eyebrows at Belle. She had this warm feeling to her, he couldn't help but chuckle when she stopped talking. It was strange how quickly she was warming up to the people here, but he was glad she was getting over her shyness. He stood up and walked over to Refilwe and his mother, bowing politely. He smirked, though, and maintained his cool attitude once more. "Thank you very much for helping my sister. She's so clumsy and tends to get lost very easily." he said, sighing a bit. "My name is Adam. Adam Blanco."

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate

Old 08-30-2010, 06:25 PM

Shaza just grins. They were so nice and polite. That was rare to see in children these days. She knew she had raised her kids the best she could working two jobs some years to keep them comfortable. She wasn't home for some of their childhood but they turned out how she wanted them to. With their own personalities and goals.

She bowed to the others in the room, "Shaza Tu, how do ya do?It was no problem. She is a pleasure. You have already met my son I suppose because I'll beat his butt if he didn't properly introduce himself." Shaza hip bumps Refilwe who is just trying to cover his face.

"Yes, I have already introduced myself."
He says rubbing his temple and trying not to fall over. "This is my mother if you haven't guessed."

"Good. and yes they should, I did just mention it."
She chides looking up at him. Refilwe just continues rubbing his temple arms crossed over his chest. She laughs at him before turning back to the others. "Well I hope he hasn't been too much of a bother."

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-30-2010, 06:35 PM

He snorted, shaking his head. "Actually, he's not my roommate. My roommate's Refilwe." he said, nodding to the boy. He smirked and ruffled her hair. "You're very, innocent, aren't you?" he stated more than asked. He glanced over to Shaza before nodding. "He's behaved. Just meditated and, put away his things." he said, giving a small shrug. That was better than well behaved. A bit quiet, but nothing he couldn't handle. He bit his lip, glancing over at everyone. There was a lot of people in the room now, it felt a bit odd. He wasn't used to having so many people in the same room either.