xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-30-2018, 04:25 AM

Name: Elisa Ackers
bio: Elisa is the daughter of a powerful vampire hunter Elisa was living with a friend of her mother's so she can finished school. Elisa is a kind but quiet girl she is the smartness in her class but she tries not to fall in love she as a curse on her cause of her family. Elisa is also a witch but doesn't know about her power yet.
race:witch
Picture:https://i.pinimg.com/564x/79/51/2b/7...33fc362c4d.jpg

Name: Damon Salvatore
Bio: Damon is the older brother he is not one of the nice guys but deep down he is. Damon was turned into a vampire in 1864 he and his younger brother were turned and they lived more then 100 years as vampires. Damon is mostly rude and he will kill but he rather people hate him then his brother that is who he is.
race:vampire
Picture:https://i.pinimg.com/564x/59/c4/22/5...87c32b0980.jpg

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-30-2018, 05:16 AM

Name: Klaus Mikaelson
Bio: Klaus is an Original Vampire and a Werewolf, making him the Original Hybrid.He is a recluse and trusts very few people, usually only in his inner circle. For over a thousand years, Klaus had been trying to break a curse placed on him. He created the myth of the sun and moon curse in order to find the moonstone and the Petrova Doppelgänger, both of which were needed to break the actual curse. His goal was to liberate his werewolf side so he could sire his own super species of werewolf-vampire hybrids.
Pic: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f3/d7...b828a41b02.jpg

Name: Jessie Bishop
Bio: Jessie is new to the area. She comes from a long line of witches. Her family have been wiped out by a dark fourse, wanting the hearts of all witches. She is one of the most powerful witches around but try's not to use her powers in order to stay safe. She is out spoken at times but is actually quite nice. And cares for everyone. Especially animals. She lives alone in a small apartment.
Pic: https://www.purefandom.com/wp-conten...9-1024x683.jpg

Last edited by IchirusVampireGirl; 06-01-2018 at 01:26 AM..

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-30-2018, 05:27 AM

Elisa was getting ready for her first day of school it was her last year in high school she only came to this town since her mother sent her here to have a normal life. Elisa didn't like it here much she wanted to go to the city but had no choice. Elisa left her room and grabbed something to eat and she left. The man who took her in is a friend of her mother and would watch her. Elisa was walking to school and she got there and didn't like to be late.

Damon was in the living and got himself a drink like always and really didn't care much and his brother was doing something with Elena. Damon sighs and drinks and he finishes it and heads out and went for a drive to clean his mind on stuff. Damon got to town but he felt something weird about the town and wondered a bit but then went into the bar to go more drinking and listened to the people at the bar.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-30-2018, 05:32 AM

Klaus sighed as he woke to the light."just great",he grumbled tiling his head. "I wonder what there is to do in this small town",he said grinning.He could pass as a young teacher, he had the credentials. And he could convince the local high school to let him teach. Nodding he headed out.

Jessie wighed as she hopped onto her bicycleand headed for school. Keeping her guadr up. She could feel something about this town, but she just couldnt put her fingure on it yet.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-30-2018, 05:40 AM

Elisa was sitting on the ground under a tree and she was writing in her diary and the wind blew her hair she saw Elena and Bonnie who were like friends of her's but she would see them later. Elisa finished writing she went to do drawing to get something off her mind.

Damon sighed and then his friend Alaric shows up and sighing a bit. Damon looked at him "what's wrong man?" Alaric orders a beer and said "oh nothing its just the girl I'm watching over for a friend of mind." Alaric drinks Damon looks at him and said "you mean the hunter's daughter I heard she is friends with Elena." Alaric nodded and said "her mother said she as power but hidden I must make sure she doesn't lose control." Damon sighed and drinks but heard something and he went out of the bar and looked around.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-30-2018, 05:44 AM

Jessie sqweaked as she nearly ran into Damen but mae sure to avoid him,she looke back."sorry!",she called over her sholder before continuing to school. Getting there she sighed locking up her bike and looked up at the school."Okay Jess, your just a normal girl",she told herself."normal girl in her last year of high school, dont screw this up",she nodded and started for the school looking a little lost.

Klaus smiled as he pulled up to the school."my my my",he said watching the hiumans."toobe that young again",he then headed in for the principles office.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-30-2018, 05:48 AM

Elisa got up and was heading to the school and she saw a girl and said "are you lost do you need any help?" Elisa looked at her and she smiled at her.

Damon almost got hit and saw the girl and thought who she was but sighed and he went back to the bar and drinks.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-30-2018, 05:52 AM

Jessie turned to her and smiled."please",shesaid showing her her scheduual."Im new to town and this school and have no diea where any of thease classes are"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-30-2018, 05:57 AM

Elisa looked at her and smiled "well i can see you and i have the same classes so you can follow me to the classes don't worry i was the new kid last year." Elisa smiled at her she then saw a man coming out of the principle office she thought he was handsome.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-30-2018, 06:18 AM

Jessie smiled. "Thanks...I'm Jessie by the way",she said softly.

Klaus shook the principles hand and grinned. "I look forward to teaching history",he said taking a stack of papers and then looked to the two girls at the doors, giving a small wave he headed for the class room.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-30-2018, 03:16 PM

Elisa looked at her and smiled and saw the guy walking and wonder who he was and she looked back at her and said "my name is Elisa." she doesn't give her name out to often since her mother was a hunter she didn't know who was her father.

Damon really wanted to know who was the girl was and he would not think about it.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-30-2018, 03:26 PM

Klaus turned his head slightly hearing her name and smiled as he continued to class.

Jessie smiled,"Nice to meet you",she said nodding."so what class first?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-30-2018, 03:34 PM

Elisa looked at her and said "one of my favorite classes history some people think it is boring but I like it." Elisa smiled and they walked to class.

Damon and Alaric just drink until someone came in and order a drink and they didn't see him before.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-30-2018, 03:50 PM

Klaus siled as he waited for his students. Going through the book he laughed."Oh that was a good time",he muttered remembeing most of these life changing events.

Jessie grinned."I don't mind history. I mena, yu cant really know the future without knowing your past fist. At least thats what my mom use to say"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-30-2018, 09:32 PM

Elisa looked at her and nodded "i miss my mom sometimes." Elisa sighs and they got to the classroom she sits down next to her new friend. Elisa gets her drawing book out and tries to finished her drawing she as been working on before class starts.

Damon saw the man and wonder who was he. The man came to Alaric and said "where is my daughter?" Alaric looked at him and was in shock "she is in school Jack you shouldn't be here."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-31-2018, 02:21 AM

Jessie wondered if Elisa's mother was also dead. But left ut alone as they sat in class. Looking around the room before lookingboutbthe window.

Klaus sighed once the bell rang. "Alright everyone. Time to put your things away and get ready to lern.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-31-2018, 02:51 PM

Elisa sigh she wanted to draw more but she put it away and got out her books for class and looked at the young teacher which all the girls were like in love with him.

Damon just listen to them and the guy left and said "who was that guy?" Alaric sigh and said "the girl who i am watching that is her father telling me that her mother is England right now so she won't be back for another year and he wants her to know about her power." Alaric drinks. Damon wonder who she was he never met her only heard stories about her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-01-2018, 01:26 AM

"Lets do roll call. Elisa Ackers",He called up looking around,

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-01-2018, 04:09 AM

Elisa really hated her last name and she sigh but said "here." Elisa goes back to day dreaming about stuff.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-01-2018, 10:49 PM

"Akers",he said softly."Interesting last name",he said and Continued."Jessie Bishop",he said and paused at the last name. It,like Akers, lead back to a line of witches.

Jessie looked up from her histoy book and waved."Here",she said calmly.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-02-2018, 04:32 AM

Elisa heard her last name but didn't think of it she didn't know what it meant. Elisa looked at the teacher and then to her history book.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-02-2018, 05:06 AM

Once done, he looked the front page of the book."alright. 3150 BC. Ancient Egypt",he said grinning. "Myth and legends"

Jessie blinked looking threw some of the pages. There were brief tales or, Blood Suckers,and warlocks and witches. She frowned. Trying to keep her mind off all things supernatural was going to be harder then she hopped.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-02-2018, 05:14 AM

Elisa read from the book and she tried not to say anything since her mother taught her stuff about the vampires and stuff not on history. Elisa sighed more.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-02-2018, 05:18 AM

Klaus looked to Elisa hearing her sigh."something wrong miss Akers?",he asked walking over,looki down to her.

Jessie glanced over to Klaus wonderin how he heard her from the other side of the room.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-02-2018, 05:27 AM

Elisa looked up at him and she really didn't like her last name and she some what glared at him "please call miss Elisa every teacher as." Elisa said it in a tough but calm tone Elisa looked at him with her green eyes.