Lilim
(・・^...

Old 09-18-2007, 12:59 PM

Name: Lilim
Your character name: Madison Earley
Grade: 10th
Personality:Shy, warm hearted, a bit twisted but in a cute way.
Why were you sent to Saint Andrews: Maddie's father thought she needs to go to a better school. Mostly to keep her away from her drunk girlfriend who puked on her father's shoes one night. Maddie's dad still haven't cooled down from that night...
Family background and story: When Maddie was 3 years old her Mother left her at the book story and never came back. Living with only one parent is never easy. And that parent being a dad is even worse. He never likes the way Maddie dresses nor the friends she hangs out with. But, he has good reason not to like her friends seeing as lost of them end up in jail.
Pic:

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 09-18-2007, 01:15 PM

Maddie walks through the hallway of the school smoking a cigarette, as she so unwillingly looks for her new class. She was very late no one was in the hallway everyone most be already in their class. Being a new student always stressed Maddie out cause it's so hard to fit in.

She signs to herself. Over to her right up ahead is her new classroom, she puts her cigarette out and throws it behind her as she walks up to the door. Looking inside she sees her hell... "What a drag" Opens the door and walks inside slowly.

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to Trinitydoll

Old 09-18-2007, 01:23 PM

Seeing that she couldnt find the office in that big place Felicity turns and asks the girl who has just entered the Hall ...
"Excuse me, do you know where the office is? Im new" she says slowly watching the girl closely....she seems to know where she goes..

Secret
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to Secret

Old 09-18-2007, 05:09 PM

• After saying his goodbyes to Lottie and checking out his room, Damien made his way back to the main hall. As he wandered, making a few wrong turns here and there, he really thought this place needed a few 'You are here' maps. After a while, he figured he'd know his way around. He just needed to get used to the layout of the building. He still needed to pick up his class schedule, so he headed to the main office.

He only knew where it was because he had passed it on his way to his room. He thought it was odd that the office was not right up front. It was a little further back in the main hall. But again, he would just have to get used to layout.

After entering the office, he looked around, finding this room to be as lovely as the hallways he wondered. He could spend hours just exploring this place, and taking in all the beauty it had to offer.

"Hey! Anyone in here?" He leaned over the front desk, but saw no one.

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 09-18-2007, 05:44 PM

[NPC]
Mrs Reno left her things over the desk of the teacher's room and went out to the gallery watching some kids gather in the main hall...the she looked at the playground wich was actually part of the gardens and saw a student...a girl who was running after another person..., she thought it was strange since the person wasnt wearing school clothes but black ones, he didnt seem a student. nor a teacher....she tried to look a little more into the scene when both figures dissappear, Oh well she thought , maybe someone who brough the girl to school, maybe an employee of the family....
She went down the stair to her classroom to wait for the class to arrive.

Secret
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-18-2007, 06:05 PM

• Damien lost motivation to wait much longer and simply walked around the desk himself. It was easy enough to get into the schedule list of the computer, so he did that. After printing off his, he left the office and headed back to his room. He spent a few minutes gathering the things he would need for his classes and put them into his backpack.

He held the paper in his hand as he began to wander the halls once again, looking for the classroom.

Princess of your Heart
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-18-2007, 06:38 PM

Alissa walked through the hall it seemed like everyone was so busy sightseeing to notice her....mm let me see which is my first class...*she looked inside her Armani bag and found a paper that had been emailed to her that morning...mmm...History?? no way!! she almost screamed....
*slowly headed to the classroom in a bad mood ....
Oh well I hope the teacher is less boring thank last year...

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 09-18-2007, 06:50 PM

Felicity started to feel nervous because she didnt want to get late in any of her classes....she looked around and asked the girl who was near where she could find the office or a cellator to ask about her classes.

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 09-18-2007, 07:01 PM

[NPC](to Secret)
Mrs Reno saw her first student coming through the door of her classroom.
Very good very good Mr ....? Uhm you will have to tell me your name until I get to know you sir ...she tried to smile..

Secret
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-18-2007, 07:23 PM

• Damien looked up at the teacher, eyeing her for a moment. Checking women out was a habit he just couldn't seem to kill, even though he knew it sometimes made them uncomfortable.

"My name's Mr. Kyte. Damien if you prefer." He looked around at the classroom, then back to the teacher. "And you're Mrs. Reno? I hope you are, if not then I'm in the wrong room."

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 09-18-2007, 07:31 PM

[NPC] Oh yeah my dear that's me ...Alright Mr Kyte you may have a seat wherever you want, I like my students to sit where they feel comfortable Im not the kind of teacher who assign seats...
Saying this she turned to the blackboard and wrote her name on it..
"Mrs Margareth Reno" History Teacher

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...
Send a message via MSN to Amo_Angelus

Old 09-18-2007, 07:38 PM

Lottie had made her way back to her room and fished out her schedual from one of her bags, this had taken her rather a long time to do as she couldn't evenremember which bag she'd put it in or even if she had put it in a bag at all. She had.

A sigh left her lips, this meant that she had no reason to not show up to classes today. She kicked a bag out of the way as she left the room and headed down to her class.

Secret
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-18-2007, 07:43 PM

• Damien nodded, then took a seat in the second row. He fished through his bag, pulling out his ipod and a folder with papers in it. He popped one of the headphones into his ear and turned away, so it wouldn't be obvious that he was listening to music.

He continued looking through his bag, until he located a pen, then sit in silence, waiting for the other students to arrive.

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 09-18-2007, 07:53 PM

[NPC] Mrs Reno Greeted some other students as they were entering the classroom calling their attention to the board as she saw the last person entering the room, she stood in front of the class and started talking...
"This year my main objective is for you not to sleep in my class" some students picked up the heads and looked at her, she simply smiled like laughing inside and continued....yes yes my dears I know history can be a very boring subject ......Is that right Mr Kyte? Are you with us?

Secret
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-18-2007, 07:58 PM

• "Well, to be honest teach, I just love history. I actually had a question to ask, before we got started with today's lessons, if that's alright."

He removed the headphones and placed the Ipod in his pocket, now completely paying attention.

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 09-18-2007, 08:01 PM

Felicity finally found the office and waited outside till someone tell her to come in....she was very respectful and didnt want to give a bad impression....
Mr Westmuler the janitor came out of the office and gave her a long creepy look, it was known he didnt like messy kids in "his mansion" some stories said he was the last descendant in an old long line of the original family who inhabitated the house, though people also said he was crazy.
"The principal is not here yet lady" he said in an angry voice
"Oh...Im sorry I was just wondering where is my room I dont want to be late for my first class"
"Look young lady Im not a celator alright? I just clean you see?" he showed her a mop and a duster..."but I can tell you rooms for girls are on the east row on the second floor"
" thank you so much sir...I'll try to find my way" ..Felicity walked up the stairs pulling the lugages the best she could...she wondered why the creepy man didnt even tried to help but she was fine as long as he was away from her....
When she reached the second floor she saw only one of the rooms open...she picked in and saw a girl of her age unpacking...suddenly the girl went out with books on her hand.
(to Jayms)
"Excuse me ! sorry to bother you I just came here I have no idea where my room is but I think maybe I could stay in yours until I find out so I can have a place to leave my things? it is late and I dont want to be late on the first day?" she looked at the girl like begging..

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-18-2007, 08:03 PM

Lottie strolled into the classroom, and sat in the corner on the back row, where she promptly reclined the chair onto two legs and resumed leaning against the wall. It seemed that this was the way she liked to rest.

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 09-18-2007, 08:03 PM

[NPC] Oh of course young man! I love questions, she said in a sweet tone happy of having everyone's attention even if it was because one of the students was challenging her...go ahead ask ask ...!

Princess of your Heart
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-18-2007, 08:06 PM

Alissa looked up at the teacher and the boy on the second row....wow now this is going to be interesting....

Secret
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-18-2007, 08:13 PM

• He flashed his best teacher pet smile at her, then proceeded. "Well, I guess it is somewhat a history related question. More local though. I was wondering if you could tell me a little about the history of this building?

this is my first year here, and I haven't had the chance to take a tour or anything. Oh.. and I also hear a while back a girl was murdered here.. What's the story with that?"

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-18-2007, 08:17 PM

Lottie looked at him with mild interest for a second before returning her gaze to nothing in particular. She'd heard the story already and the interest that she had in murders had begun to wane in this girl.

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 09-18-2007, 08:30 PM

(Jayms you ignored Felicity's part I'll fix it but try to read back)
Felicity saw the girl coming out in a rush and didnt get an answer ....uhm maybe she was just listening to music and didnt see me...I guess I will leave my stuff here anyways...
When she entered the room she saw a paper on the desk with the school label and shield..."Welcome Miss Orlan and Miss Winters, enjoy your stay at Saint Andrews"
Oh ....well this must be my room after all and...Miss Winter...uhm..that must be the girl I just saw coming out for classes...
She was wondering herself which bed to take when she saw the other girl's stuff all over the bed by the window so she placed her luggage on the opposite bed and gave a quick look at her watch. " Oh no!!" *she got some notebooks from the school bag and run downstairs to her first class still not knowing where it was....

[NPC] Mrs Reno's face became more serious now....she looked at the student and then at the class...
Well my dear I am as new as you are in this place but from I can tell you ..it is all rumors from local people to make their lives more enjoyable....though about the house, it belonged to a welthy family the Von Hoffen more than two centuries ago and it has been re sold to many people until in 1945 Lord Acurelle boght it to transform it into an educational institution...

Princess of your Heart
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-18-2007, 08:33 PM

"A murder" thought Alissa....jesus ...what kind of stories are people telling....?
She thought it would be ok to interrupt...
Mrs Reno...*she held up her hand* Im sorry but...I have been here for a couple of years and that is not what I heard....I mean there was actually a murder in the school though the case was never solved and I think the authorities of those times didnt really cared for some reason....

Secret
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-18-2007, 08:34 PM

• Damien nodded, then smiled again. "Thank you."

He leaning back his chair, turning sideways a bit to give the classmates a look over. When he spotted Lottie, he winked at her.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-18-2007, 08:36 PM

((eep sorry. -puts her phone down and concentrates, I only just woke up. I promise Lottie will notice her next time :)))

"Most rumours have fact in them" She piped up. "A girl did die, and it was documented, the part no one seems sure on is whether she actually left. But that all depends on your belief on what exactly happens after you die." She let out a sound that sounded like a tut. "And unless you want trouble I wouldn't say it was all make-believe and rumours or else you're likely to get some very angry students. Some people take that girls story to heart."