Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-23-2010, 03:33 AM

"It is nothing....just....nothing....." Lyna said to him as she stiffened slightly when he hugged her, after all it could mean so many things but then again they are friends, she looked up and smiled at him, forcing her self to be happy atleast for his sake even if he could see through it. "Don't worry about me. i may not be one to fight but i can heal and that is all that matters. Besides Sophie and Isla like you. You should go out with one of them. Isla is really nice and i am sorry i haven't been making it easy for her to be friends with me. I would actually like that. I don't have an opinion on Sophie yet but i am sure she is nice also. Just becareful." she said to him in a rather to cheerful voice as she smiled and waved his worry off as if it was for nothing, the only thing that gave her away was her eyes but she kept them hidden by her dark brown hair. She forced her self to relax, letting her feet slide to the floor as she hugged him back, hopping her actting skills helpped to make him not worry about her after all she knew she couldn't relie on his protection all the time.

Miley Cyrus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-23-2010, 03:40 AM

"Okay" Sophie said, not knowing what shin's stuff was, and sat down on his bed. Sophie then looked around "This is way better than my room" she smiled, tasteing blood in the air " Did someone get hurt in here?" she asked, as she was a vampire she could tell, but she didn't like the taste as it tasted like rust.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 07-23-2010, 03:41 AM

He frowned. "I know you too well you know.." he muttered, letting go of her after a moment. "Sorry you don't trust me enough." he said, looking a little hurt before shaking his head. "I don't like either of them like that. And I already knew they had a crush on me." he said before taking the hood off her head.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-23-2010, 03:46 AM

"It isn't that i don't trust you.....it is just that i don't trust myself." Lyna whispered to him, giving up all pretense of being fine since he would see straight through it, she sighed heavily and let him push the hood off her head, the sad thing was her hair was thick, puffy and ringlets, showing of it's glory natrualness. "I....this isn't the first time i have blacked out more then once." she whispered too him, it was barly audiable as she looked at the table, about to cry from admitting a weakness to him that she had, had for a while and it was to Shin none the less.

((Ascadellia: your turn))

Last edited by Kilia; 07-23-2010 at 11:46 PM..

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 07-26-2010, 03:22 AM

Shin frowned, looking more worried than before. If she had gotten these blackouts before, this could be a very serious thing. What did tick him off though was the fact that she had never told him. Even if she didn't trust herself, she could have told him. He sighed before shaking his head. "This isn't good.. How often do you get them?" he asked. She should not be left alone for long..

broadway_princessxo34
If you don't care, why are you a...

Old 07-26-2010, 04:26 AM

"Hurt? Oh! Yeah, I got hurt in here earlier. Sorry that it still smells. You and Shin can smell everything! I don't even notice the difference...." Isla paused not adding 'I'm so used to smelling it that it seems normal to me, I guess.' With a slight smile she plopped down onto the couch and looked at Sophie.

Miley Cyrus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-26-2010, 06:57 AM

"Ah i see" she said, making her way over to the couch and sitting down beside her "Sooo..." she said" Do you think that shin would ever go out with one of us?" she asked,because, in her eyes, he would be stupid not to go out with someone as great as Isla

broadway_princessxo34

Old 07-26-2010, 12:51 PM

"I don't know. Probably not. If he knows we all like him he wouldn't do anything that could upset someone ad he probably doesn't like anyone that way. Shin is strange like that. I don't know why he wouldn't like you or Lyna. You're both so nice." Isla smiled at Sophie. "We don't want him to go out with someone he doesn't really like because that always ends badly."

Miley Cyrus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-26-2010, 07:56 PM

"yeah i know, but I think that he does like one of us three, but he just doesn't want to hurt us" she said, picking at a loose thread in the couch " If you had seen me before I came here and my parents bought me all that new stuff, then you would have thought that I was poor" she said, smiling a bit " And i have pictures to prove it" she took out her wallet and took a small book out of it, and in it, it had all her photos in it.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 07-27-2010, 10:05 PM

"Maybe. I hope he wouldn't do that to us though. I wouldn't get mad if he started dating you or Lyna I think it would be sweet." Isla smiled and looked at Sophie for a moment. Taking the pictures from her friend she looked through them. "I wouldn't have thought you were poor. I would still have wished I had things have as nice as that. I don't have any money, I don't have a home, I don't even have parents. All the things I have are my mothers old clothes or things I got as donations from someone. You might have thought you seemed poor but trust me, that's not poor."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-30-2010, 04:21 AM

"I...not that often." twice a day. Lyna said to him, not telling him the exact truth, not even going to tell him that it started to happen after they started to be friends with each other. "I have lived with them so it isn't as bad as they seem. Besides you have plenty of things to worry about." she said to him as she tried to make everything seem better then it really was, the only bad things was is that if she reconized something from when she blacked out then she would remember everything and it wouldn't be good when she does.

((Ascadellia: your turn silly))

Last edited by Kilia; 08-10-2010 at 02:09 AM..

broadway_princessxo34

Old 08-09-2010, 04:58 PM

{Helllooooo? Anyone here? HEELLLLLLLLLLOOOO?????????}

ChaosCass13
Canada-Cass

Old 08-20-2010, 11:43 PM

Malakai Walked through the halls of the dorms. There were very little people here, he thought. He supposed it was because there were so little of his kind, half-demons, demons and the like. He walked outside, and sat on a bench, taking out his lighter, and flicking it, making it spark. He took the flame, and played with it among his fingers, leading it around his hands, and across his palms.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-03-2010, 06:46 AM

((Ascadellia: i am waitting on you lol :)))

broadway_princessxo34

Old 09-03-2010, 06:57 PM

{I'm still waiting for Miley Cyrus to post. Hmm. We should of kept all four of them together then we could still be roleplaying.}