Kry
Hero Complex

Old 01-10-2012, 04:42 AM

Auris had sat there in that daze, not coming out of it until he felt lips against his. Aria's lips. He smiled a tiny little smile as he blinked a bit and looked at her. Her words were sweet and he would love to visit his home. Auris shook his head. "If we did that, If I brought anyone with me Father would expect a wedding, and I know you aren't ready for that yet. You have all this, and I won't force you to give it up." There was just a hint of that faraway look in his eyes now, but at least Auris was smiling. "I'll be fine, I'm sure I'll stop thinking about it in a little while anyway so don't worry." He spoke the words reassuringly as he sat up a bit. Giving the male next to him a sideways glance as he wrinkled his nose a bit, eggs and ketchup were not a good combination in Auris' opinion. He watched that man, was he really going to eat ketchup with his eggs?

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 01-10-2012, 04:52 AM

As his food arrived, Malone smiled gratefully and began to dig in. Of course, before he even touched the eggs he smothered them in ketchup. the first time he'd tried it, the dark haired male had thought it was a strange combination but now he thought it was delicious! An acquired taste he supposed, as he noticed absentmindedly how one of the nearby pair glanced at his food.

She had only been waiting for a little bit when the woman returned. Being called a mermaid shocked Valentina, and she blushed nervously. Shifting in her seat uncomfortably, the young woman began eating her food. Gulping it in and humming quietly with delight, Valentina smiled a little. Maybe this place wouldn't be so bad after all.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 01-10-2012, 09:01 AM

Once she was done eating Alice took her plate into the kitchen and placed it into the sink. Passing by Medilio she leaned in a pressed a kiss on his cheek. Then she blurred and made her way to her bar. Behind her safe haven once again she glanced at her customer. "Need something else to drink?" She asked quietly. Alice was definitely not acting like herself.

Pouncing down the stairs Clytemnestra skidded around the corner, into the main area. Bouncing over to the bar she hopped onto a chair near the new man and propped her elbows on the table. "Morning!" She sang happily. Nessie frowned when she didn't get her normal quip from Alice. Instead all she got was a small smile. "Well that's no fun.." she mumbled to herself and finally got a normal response from Alice in the form of, "Ness! Mumbling is for trolls not little girls." Grinning Nessie took the offered mug from Alice and blew her a kiss, which made her frown again. What was up her her sort of like adopted mom/sister? She wasn't acting normal at all. Usually she would catch the kiss and stick it in her pocket.

Pouting the cheetah got down and ambled over to Aria and Auris. She would know what was wrong, the nice owner always knew what was going on. Clytemnestra would have asked Kat but she was busy cleaning and hated to be interrupted. "Um Miss Aria?" She asked quietly. "I hate to interrupt your conversation with Mr. Auris but could I talk to you real quick? I promise it will be real quick." One hand was clutching her red mug of hot coco while the other was nervously playing with her black tutu. Clytemnestra had the oddest choice in clothing, one day she would look like a normal girl and the next you would get something like this. Today she had picked out a pair of black legging's, a black tutu, a black leather jacket over a black tank top, and a black pair of leather boots. What with her freakish hair, she looked odd.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 01-16-2012, 09:51 PM

"What?" Lilah had heard all of the words, but she just couldn't believe them. Had her parents truly been so intolerable? She shook her head in disappointment, what if she too had been just like them? Lilah didn't feel like she could have been so cruel to anyone, then again, she wasn't the queen either. That thought caused her a confused frown. Or was she? If her parents were dead, that would make her the queen of Helice. Too bad she currently had no way of getting there to straighten the mess out.

Lilah looked back up at Medilio and studied him for a moment before reaching out and gently placing her palm on his cheek to turn his head towards her. "I would never have exiled someone like you from Helice, had I been in charge," she said softly. And that was the truth. Medilio was far too kind for Lilah to ever feel that he could be a danger to anyone, and the thoughts of him being sent away made her sad. Maybe if he could help her to transform, and she could get back to Helice and rule where she belonged, he would come back.

Those thought too saddened her. What if whatever transformed her into a human in the first place, prevented her from ever transforming again? By this time, Lilah had removed her hand from his face and was leaned against the counter beside him again as she let out another defeated sigh. She wasn't sure what she was going to do if she couldn't transform.