Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 02-05-2012, 11:18 PM

Back in the Medivel Age, Dragons Were hunted for Various Reasons. For Personal Gain, to Fame, To Immense power. A Dragons Heart alone can give a Man Everylasting Life. Soon, the Dragon Race was nearing Extinction. Luckly, before total Annilation could befall them, the Dragons Masterd the Art of Shapeshifting, being abled to blend into the Human society, and live on. However, The Dragon-slayer Familys Soon Learned of this, and began looking for these Hidden dragons. Watching, and waiting to Strike.

Ages Pass. The Dragon Familys have Succesfully blended into human Society, but they are Still hunted. Out of the Original Dragon-slayer Familys, only 4 Remain. The Last 4 Familys Each have a Specfic Power, that Aids in Dragon slaying. Some of the Dragons think that its time to bring the war to the humans. The Dragon Slayer Familys Wish to Re-start the Genocide that began years ago. Though Not all Saw this to be the Answear, so 1 one the Dragon-Slayer Familys, and Several of the Dragon Familys Left the Eastern Contienent, and Settled in America. 50 years have past sense then. Its is 2012, and the War is still going on in Europe. But now, The Dragon Slayer familys have sent assasins against the Dragon familys, and are Demanding that the Family in America Choose a Side.

Here are the Rules.

1. No Godmoding, doubt I have to tell you.
2. No Hidden past that one persons a Dragon, but they belong to a Dragon slayer family. That would make them Extreamly power.
3. I will LIST the Familys. If you wnat your person to have extra powers ASK.
4. pm the profiles. If accepted, post them Yourself. No Exceptions.
5. Label your Profile 'Child of the Sky' if your a Dragon. Label it 'Scale Smasher' if your a Dragon slayer.

here are the Four Familys.

The Amakawa Familly : The Only Dragon Slayer Family to Originate from Japan, the Amakawa Family, though they Did not Side with the Desicion to Slay the Dragons, They are Considered One of the Most Powerful Dragon, and Demon, In their Homeland, Slayers of the 4 Familys. They Possess the Power of 'Lights Ferry' Which can Enhance an Objects Attributes 10 fold. It could Give a Wooden plate The Strentgh of a Hero's Shield, and a Regular Stick the Power of a Holy Sword. They were the Dragon Slayer family that Migrated to the America's After the Dragon-War.

The Gaiden Family : The Demon Slayer Family of Russia, the Gaiden are The Oldest Demon Slayer Family, Widely believed to be the First. Their Power is their Understanding of the Words of power, or 'shouts' as they have taken it. They have mastered the Ability to Use Dragon-Breath abilitys against the Dragons. They, Though Reluctent, Agreed that the Dragons needed to be Anniliated, in order to Ensure peace.

The Vokuun Family : Originally From Mongolia, the Vokuun have Dipped their hands into the Western Magicks. They have the Understanding of the Schools of magic, and Spells that, now a-days, are lost to Most Mages. They Have also Mastered the Ability to Enchant their Weapons, and Craft Armor abled to Weaken the Effects of dragons, Though Most of their Greatest Work has Been lost. They also Study Conjuration, and Destruction Magic. The Vokuun were Once Allied with a Family Known as The Daegon, but they were Completly Wiped out during the War. They Harbor a Deep Resentment to the Dragon Species.

The Krosis family : The Last Family to Originate from Africa, The Power of the Krosis is only Rivaled to the Power of the Amakawa. It is known as 'Chaos Control'. Chaos Control has 3 major Abilitys. It can Slow Time For a Matter of moments, It can let a member Fire a Beam of intense energy, or it can Teleport a Person or or Object a Short Distance. The Vokuun had Made Artifacts that Enhanced their abilitys, But Most have been lost. The Ones that Remain Lie within the Vaults inside The Dragon-Slayer Holds. They were the Family that Suggested the Genocide of the Dragons.

Here are the Skeletons.

Dragon

Name :
Bio :
Ability : [Besides their In-born Traits as Dragons, what other abilitys do they have. You can Have up to 3]
Weapon : [They can have up to 3]
Pic : [Human, and Dragon]

Slayer

Name : [The dragon Slayer Familys Dont Nesscarily have to have the Last name, They can be Descendents of them]
Dragon Slayer Family : [One of the 4]
Weapon : [Can have 4]
Pic : [Human, and Dragon Slayer form]

here are my Profiles.

Name : Darius Hale Amakawa
Bio : Darius Used to be a Regular kid. Good grades, Good Group of friends. He was living the story-book life in Chicago. That all Changed when a Man Named Lucien Amakawa took him out of his Class one day. It Turns out, He was a Descendent of a Dragon Slayer Family. He was Shocked, but decided he would up-hold his familys legacy with Pride. He Changed his last name to Amakawa, but Kept his real last name as his middle name. He was Trained in Sword-play, and has a Adept understanding of Fire-arms. He has Never used his 'Lights-Ferry' shout, though.
Dragon Slayer Family : Amakawa.
Weapon : A Katana, a .44 Magnum, A pouch of Posien needles, and a Old-Shield, with the DragonSlayer Crest.
pic :

Name : Orion Vulcan
Bio : Orion is Darius Best Friend. He did not realise, However, that he was a Descendent of one of the Dragon Slayer Familys. He relaxed, However, when he heard it was the Amakawa. Orion's Personality match a Dragon. Firey, and Hot-temperd, but Loyal.
Ability : High Agility, and a Computer Wiz. He Also Can pick door-locks.
Weapon : Two Ebony Daggers, and Bow
Pic :

Last edited by Andraus; 02-06-2012 at 03:07 AM..

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-06-2012, 10:56 PM

Name : Mesh Vokuun
Bio :Mesh new of his family magic ability's since he was a child but he did not know why they used magic but he trained for most of his life on weapon magic trying to make the perfect sword that he could give to the chosen slayer he found out about his family past when he turned thirteen and after that he would put most of his time in to building the best sword
Dragon Slayer Family : Vokuun
Weapon : weapon magic/Mesh has the power to make mutable copy's of sword's and spears allowing him to rain them down at his enemy's,The Dragon tooth/ The dragon tooth is a blade that he put's all of his magic power into making a great dragon slayer blade but he cant keep it's shape for very long
Pic :
Human:

Dragon Slayer form:

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 02-07-2012, 01:51 AM

Name : Yuki
Bio : Yuki is an elder dragon making her wise and powerful. She has been able to hide from the slayers for her entire life but that might change now. She knows there are slayers out there still hunting them. She is careful to cover her tracks and is very stealthy. She has her own cafe in which she keeps hidden and runs it smoothly. She has a bit of a temper but she tries to stay calm.
Ability : She is a very fast runner making her a good athlete, she can withstand multiple amounts of cold and she has perfect balance.
Weapon : Dual Swords, bow and arrows, dagger, and a black katana.
Pic :

Andraus

Old 02-07-2012, 02:03 AM

[Draconic Translator this is a Link that has the Dragon Language. There will be times when this will be used, so remember it.]

Darius was outside of his College, Chatting with his Friend, Orion, in Dragon Tounge. He and him used this Language when around people, to Discourage the Curious. They didnt want people to know who they were, so they spoke in this Language, so people thought they were speaking Latin, or somthing. "orion, tepoha wux nymuera de wer familys persvek wer darastrix jilgic, vhira persvek moscow? annyo si nymuera wer gaiden svihelen xoada ekess over-run astahi, shar under-estimated wer viprekilic. astahii jahen completely beat vhira." He said to him.

Orion Grinned at Darius "aye, thurirl. wer gaiden svihelen ui zi versvesh, shar viprekilic shilta still over-whelm. astahii didnt stand vi krehl seanf wer sohma svihelen. wer jilg ui damaged, shar astahii managed ekess itrewic vi jilg di creol di wer vokuun svihelen artifacts. astahii re sending astahi ekess america soon, ekess wer amakawa." he said

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-07-2012, 02:23 AM

Yuki stood in her cafe filling out orders for coffee and other products. Today seemed to be endless as she got customer after customer. Still, she could handle anything at her job. She filled out all orders making sure the people got them on time. Her radar was on high alert so she would notice a slayer when she saw one but she found it best not to notice them cause then she wouldn't have to 'act' normal, she would be normal. She continued filling out orders.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 02-07-2012, 02:40 AM

[Dragon]

Name : Anna
Bio : Anna is a bubbly, silly, girly girl who is always smiling and having fun. She acts sort of like a kid most of the time and can be pretty hyper. She can be quite serious when it comes to fighting, though. It's really one of the few thigns she can be seirious about. She tries to be happy and bubbly most of the time, even if something really bad/sad is going on. it helps keep her spirits up and helps others.
Ability : can control water (this sort of includes ice, but she's not to good with controlling that),
Weapon : dual hunting knives and hand gun
Pic :
human

dragon

[slayer]

Name : Raven Nightshade
Bio : Raven is a sweet, quite guy who tends to have his nose in a book most of the time. He tries to be nice and not hurt others feelings, but he will not lie. He hates lying, even white lies. He never had real reason to other than just hating it. He also has a hard time killing things. Like small animals. When he turned 13 he was told he was the descendant of the Gaiden family, a Dragon Slayer family. He was also told what his family's special ability was and what exactly a dragon slayer was/does. After that he started learning the words of powers/shouts. He doesn't really like the idea of killing dragons, but he's learned how to deal with them just in case he ever runs into one. He decided he would suck it up and kill a dragon if he met one.
Dragon Slayer Family : Gaiden (descendant)
Weapon : sword, shot gun, mace, and pistol.
Pic :
human

slayer

Andraus

Old 02-07-2012, 02:58 AM

Both Orion and Darius Entered a Small, and sat at the Cafe Window. Per Useual, they were the Eye-sore of the girls"Hey, Orion. Dont you miss your Family Back in Europe? It must be tough, being a darastrix" he said to him, worried about his friend. He was away from his family, so he bet he was worried.

But Orion Just grinned. "Ah, tir ti xihood zahae coi. My Family is strong and Healthy. They can Outlast the cursed darastrix sventlini By over 200 years. "he said, and then sniffed. "There is a Member of my Kin here. a Darastrix" he said to him, looking around. "But who.."

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 02-07-2012, 03:16 AM

Raven was sitting outside on an outdoors table from some cafe. He was drinking coffee and reading a book. He had a few others sitting on the table. A few of them being in dragon tongue and containing knowledge about shouts. If people saw them and tried to read the titles, they'd give him a funny look then continue with what they were doing. He really didn't care, but it annoyed him that they'd look at him like he was weird. It wasn't any of their business what he was reading, anyway. he closed his book and then leaned back in his chair. He looked up to the sky and sighed. He rubbed his eyes and went back to reading. He needed to take a few second break. He had been reading for a long time and his back and neck was starting to get cramp.

Anna hummed as she walked down the sidewalk. She was trying to find something to do. She had been walking around and looking at stuff in shop windows all day and was now getting tired. She turned her head and smiled. She saw a cute little cafe that looked like a nice place to sit down and rest. She giggled and skipped in.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-07-2012, 03:23 AM

Yuki walked over to a table that had two guys sitting at it. "How can i help you?" she asked getting out the pad she used to write orders on.

Andraus

Old 02-07-2012, 03:48 AM

Orion looked at her, his eyes blank "re wux darastrix kitril? "he asked her, in his native tounge.

Darius glared at him. "Orion! canotak yenta youwei wux geou krethel! yth cant risk drekim kartaha. "he said to him.

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-07-2012, 04:01 AM

Mesh was none around these parts not for his great looks but for his last name and the noises that come from his back yard manly from magic lots and lots of magic. Mesh was making his normal run to the calf to pick up his supply's to stay up all night again working on the sword. Mesh made his way to the calf when he saw someone with a book of dragon shouts he was not the greatest when it came to speaking it but he could read in and point it out from a crowd he stopped by the boy and looked at him. "have you reached the fire chapter I find that one trilling" he turned his eye's back to getting supply's but when he walked in he heard two people talking in dragon tongue he did not know what to do he walked up when he saw the shop keeper and the boy's the two of them were talking in dragon so he just waited because if they were dragon's he would be able to strike if not then back to work.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 02-07-2012, 04:05 AM

Anna walked into the cafe and glanced around the room. She walked to a table and sat down. She picked up the menu and looked it over. She decided what she was going to get then leaned back in her chair. When she leaned back, she over heard someone talking in dragon tongue. Anna turned around in her chair and looked for the person who was talking in that tongue. it was making her nervous...what if it was one of the dragon slayers? They'd try to kill her. She gulped and turned to her table. Anna crossed her legs and waited for a waitress to take her order. 'lets just hope that one of those meanies haven't come in here...', she thought.

Raven turned his head in surprise to the young man. "Ah, yes. I've finished this book before. Right now I'm just going through it again.", he said. Raven watched the man walk into the cafe. he wasn't sure if he should be going after him to see how he knew what the book said, or if he should even care. He sighed and got up, going after the young man. Raven shoved his books into his bag and took his coffee cup into the cafe. He sat at a table that was right next to a blue haired girl. he looked at her and smiled before he went back to watching the other young man.

Last edited by momochan; 02-07-2012 at 04:08 AM..

Andraus

Old 02-07-2012, 04:16 AM

"Orion. I may be Amakawa, but that Doesnt mean I can help you" he siad. "I havent even Tapped into the Lights Ferry." he continued. "If I could, Maybe, but I cant risk you and your Family getting Hurt by the Darastrix sventilini. "he said. "I wont have your blood on my hands, not after everything."

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-07-2012, 09:20 AM

(((Andraus, you do know that eyesore is a bad thing, right?))
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini
Name: Gemini Starr
Bio: Gemini was born in Ireland to an irish mother and a japanese father.her father was descended from an ancient line of very powerful dragons.unfortunately he was the last of that line.when Gemini was ten, her family moved to America when people started to guess what they were (after Gemini accidentally set a small fire near town) for four years Gemini was home schooled while her powers developed and her parents taught her how to blend in.she just recently turned 15 and is ready to start school with regular kids.she is nervous due to her lack of experience with people.
Ability: pyrokenesis, martial arts and advanced physical abilities (speed, strength, senses)
Weapons: her katana, a set of throwing knives and a small gun which she keeps on her person at all times.
Pic: with emerald eyes and blood red hair.
Dragon form:
Gemini walked down the street of her new home.truthfully, she had lived here for five years, but she had never been out much, so it was new to her.she passed a charming little cafe and decided to go in for two reasons.first, she was hungry and second, she caught the scent of several dragons along with hearing snatches of conversation in the dragon tongue.she walked into the cafe and took a seat near two older boys- and quite good looking, she couldn't help but notice.especially the one with blueish white hair.she cast an appraising glance over him and realized that he was a dragon...and his companion was a slayer."what an odd duo..." she muttered.she looked over her menus while keeping one eye on the men.she had never seen another dragon, besides her father, and was curious.then, looking out the window, she stiffened, realizing that the male out there was a slayer.typical. she thought.im surrounded by hot guys and two of them are hunters... she scowled and stared at the hunter outside.just her luck, she figured.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-07-2012, 12:05 PM

Yuki stiffened when she heard her native language. Was he insane using it in public? "i'm sorry what was that?" she asked pretending not to understand. If he wanted to get caught then she wasn't going to as well. She then asked again. "What would you like to order," she said only she was a bit annoyed now. Why did young dragons get so careless.

Andraus

Old 02-07-2012, 01:41 PM

"Orion, Just stay Quiet. I dont care if you Think theres one here, but we can look for her or him later. Right now, lets just worry about staying alive" he said. "If there are 'Darastrix' there are 'Sventilini' as well " he told him.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-08-2012, 02:27 AM

Gemini listened to snippets of conversations around the cafe, and was drawn back to the dragon-hunter duo, where the waitress was trying to take their order, though they didn't seem to be listening.by the scent of the woman, and her rigid back at the sound of the native tongue, she was draconic as well.this place seemed to attract all sorts of inhuman attention.
((Andraus, I think buffy was addressing your characters...))

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-08-2012, 02:43 AM

( yes thank u gemini i was adressing him )

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 02-08-2012, 03:06 AM

(/snorts
does gemini like the picture I picked out for raven? Also, Raven moved inside of the cafe. he wanted to see if Mesh was a dragon or something.)

Anna sunk down into her chair when she heard the two fighting. They were talking about dragons and Dragon Slayers. One was even a slayer! This was really bad. Anna looked at the man who waved at her and tilted her head slightly to the side. She went back to looking down at her table. She was starting to wonder if those two over at the other table were going to continue arguing, or if they'd shut up. "I should leave...", Anna mumbled. She was honestly not sure if it'd be the best idea or not. She was also starting to feel bad for the poor waitress. She was just trying to do her job, and they were just ignoring her. She turned around and looked at the two men. "Excuse me, will you please stop ignoring the nice lady and uh, not argue like that so loudly. It's rude to other people, who are just trying to enjoy a cup of tea.", Anna said with a slight smile.

Raven turned his attention to the blue haired girl, the waitress, and the men who were fighting. The girl seemed to be nervous about them fighting, with her fidgeting around and all. She must have been getting uncomfortable around people when they were arguing. He shrugged it off and went back to reading. Though, he thought he heard some draconic tongue coming from the men, but he wasn't sure if he really was hearing that, or mixing up sounds and thinking they were dragon tongue.

Andraus

Old 02-08-2012, 04:56 AM

Orion looked around. "The Scent is strong here.....But who is it...?" he asked, looking at the newcomer, the Waitress, and a girl who Seemed to be listioning in on the Conversation.

Darius looked Uncomfurtable. "Im sorry miss, ignore my friend....he's foreign. "He said. "Also, Could I please Have the Caramel Cheesecake?"he asked politly, trying to make the best of a bad situation.

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-08-2012, 05:23 AM

Mesh got bored of waiting in line for a coffee he turned and nodded to the man reading and made his way out not really trying to hide his magic ora from people. Mesh opened up the door pushing it open during that he saw some girl watching him and the others but Mesh was sick of putting up wit dragon's and slayers he turned down an ally way and made his way down it walking at a steady speed watching his surrounding's when he saw a baby cat in a free cat box. Mesh has always had a thing for cats so he picked up the last one a black cat with white feet that looked like socks. Mesh smiled as the kitten puréed he made his way down the ally way it lead to an old house his house he opened the door "huh look's like no one is home again huh . . . come on kitty iv got something you can eat some where" Mesh made his way the the fridge and got the cat something to eat there were swords every where and spears paper from research and a couple books "Look's like I'm going to have to clean".

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-09-2012, 02:54 AM

( - sneaks on on my phone-)

" sure no problem " she said and quickly walked away and began fixing it. They are crazy she thought.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-09-2012, 06:45 PM

((Actually alot of the guy pics are pretty cute.^///^ ))
Gemini, realizing that she was openly staring, quickly became very interested in her menu.

Andraus

Old 02-09-2012, 09:27 PM

Orion looked around, focusing, then pointed to a girl. She seemed to be Reading a Menu Intently. "Her....I almost sure its her. "he said. Darius looked at the girl for a few moments, frowning. "She doesnt look like it....But....I trust your Judgement...." he said, and stood up. He then went over by the girl. "Hi there, is this seat taken?"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-10-2012, 12:50 AM

So absorbed in her menu was she, that Gemini didn't realize that she was being approached until the person spoke.she jumped, blushed, looked up and quickly looked back down."yes- I m-mean n-no, it's f-free." She said."Leathcheann! Acht na gnáth!" She whispered to herself in Gaelic.